Tucker's Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls traded licks and gentle sucks. It was definitely beginner stuff — Billy knew that because it was very different from Molly's rotating stroking and deep throating — but it still felt incredible. And it was two girls at once! God yes! He'd snuck up on heaven again!

Billy lasted a while longer this time. It wasn't an epic long time, but cumming three times earlier in the day tempered his hot cock a bit. He was glad he was able to last because it gave the girls time to get more comfortable with the situation. Nervous giggles gave way to relaxed laughter as they played with their new toy. A look of astonishment, surprise and wonder never left their cute faces.

Kathy was the more experienced of the two, even though she'd never touched a cock before. Porn watching had given her lots of insight, and her mind reeled as she tried to remember everything she should be doing. Emily mimicked her, and the two of them learned as they went, Kathy often asking Billy, "You like that?" and Billy always replying, "Oh yeah!" in a deep, sexy, moaning voice the girls loved.

After a good long time Billy came. He was in Emily's mouth, and Kathy was sucking on his balls. Billy's moaning and tense body made it clear to the girls he was close, and then Emily felt the big rod throb in a new way. She let it free of her lips just in time, and marveled at the distance the first ribbon of cum flew.

"In your mouth!" Kathy almost screamed.

She knew that was the way the sexy porn girls did it, and she also knew Emily wouldn't do it, so she grabbed the throbbing cock and aimed it toward her mouth. Cum splattered Kathy's excited face before she could get her lips around the spurting monster. Billy grunted when her wet mouth engulfed him, and he watched as she slurped up his slippery seed.

"Good Lord!" Emily whispered as the gloriously messy scene unfolded.

———————

The next morning Emily rode her bicycle to the church to see Billy. She was nervous about seeing him, but felt a strong need to be close to him. Some of it was a feeling that she needed to get the upper hand on Kathy, since Kathy seemed to be leading the way sexually.

"Hi Billy," she said sweetly when he answered the door.

"Oh, hi!" he said happily. "I'll be right out."

Billy knew his mom wouldn't approve if he invited Emily into the apartment when she was working, so he pulled on a shirt and went outside. They walked to the children's playground, out beyond the parking lot, so they could talk.

"We kinda got crazy yesterday," Emily said shyly as they walked.

"Yeah," Billy said, choosing his words carefully. "Did you...I mean, was it all right? Did you like it?"

"Yeah. I liked it a lot," she said. "You?"

"Yeah! I've sort of...thought about you like that for...a while."

"Me too," Emily said. "I didn't really picture it as a threeway though."

"Yeah, that was...crazy," Billy said. His face gave away his delight.

"You liked it, didn't you," Emily smirked, showing the first crack in her nervous seriousness.

Billy smiled. It was a big, shy sort of smile.

"Billy Carpenter! What am I gonna do with you," Emily smiled shyly.

Billy could think of a few very good things they could do, but not within view of his mother's office window.

"So what about Kathy?" Billy asked

"What about her?" Emily asked, with a tinge of jealousy in her voice.

"Are you guys...cool? I mean that was wild."

"Oh. Yeah I think so."

"That wasn't something I expected between you two, that's all."

"Yeah, I know. Maybe it'll be weird a little bit. I don't know yet."

"Maybe it'll be really good," Billy said.

"Maybe," Emily said, unable to hold back a sweet smile. It faded before she continued. "Are you gonna get with her when I'm not around?"

"Not if you don't want me to," Billy said.

"She's a virgin too you know," Emily blurted out.

"Yeah, I kinda figured."

"Really? I thought boys would think she's experienced, because of how she acts."

"No, you can sorta tell."

"Oh God, then everyone can really tell with me!" Emily said, looking slightly horrified.

"No! I mean after yesterday, maybe not so much," Billy said.

Emily smiled. It was a sweet smile, but with a new sexiness that Billy hadn't seen before. Billy wanted to kiss her, so he did.

Laura was in her office, glancing out at 'the kids' when it happened. The sight took her breath away and choked her up. Tears welled in her eyes. It was an emotional scene for her to see, especially right there on the children's playground. Her little boy was becoming a man right before her eyes.

"Billy!" Emily exclaimed softly when the kiss ended, knowing it was a big moment for him to do such a thing right there at the church.

Billy smiled, not knowing what to say.

"Wanna work in the garden a little?" he finally said, breaking the beautiful, silent spell.

The two of them pulled weeds in the front flower beds. Laura brought them some lemonade.

———————

Two days later, at eleven in the morning, Billy had his cock deep in Molly again, and this time the whole crew was watching. It had started similar to the last time — walking out in robes, climbing onto the bed, spooning. But there was no blanket, and the lights were a little brighter. Billy felt strangely relaxed. He felt like he knew Molly really well, and the rest of the crew was the same each time, so he felt pretty comfortable with them. Having sex with the girls in the middle of the day in the woods had boosted his confidence too. Sex was really fun, he thought, and everyone looked so good doing it.

So there he was, on his back. Sexy Molly was bouncing on his long rod, whimpering with delight. Some of her noises reminded him of Emily and Kathy. Girls make awesome noises, he thought. Molly's tits were so different though. Bigger and softer and jigglier, with huge brown areolas and nipples that stuck out a whole inch. And the way she was riding him, with a sex lover's enthusiasm, well, those beautiful tits were bouncing like crazy. It was an extraordinary sight for young Billy to see. He was breathing hard and had a huge smile on his face. Molly was smiling too.

"God Billy!" she said breathlessly, looking at his beaming face. "I've never seen a man so happy when he's fucking."

"Put your hands on those big tits Billy," Tucker said. "Squeeze 'em hard!"

Billy corralled the wildly flailing thing in his big hands.

"Oh fuck!" Molly said, and she broke into a laugh as she rode the smiling lad hard. Billy never stopped grinning, and Molly never stopped laughing. Eventually her body slowed but the laughing continued as she dropped to Billy's embrace.

"That was too much!" she said happily, gasping for breath.

"Fantastic!" Tucker chuckled. "Happy porn. That's what we like around here."

Hearing the word 'porn' threw the fear of God into Billy for a moment, but he wasn't a dumb kid, he pretty much knew what he was in the middle of. It surprised him, whenever he thought about what he was doing, but it was like some kind of a drug. Molly was like some kind of a drug, and he was already addicted.

"Jeez, I'm surprised you lasted through that one Billy," Tucker said. "Molly told us you're new to everything. Most guys your age pop pretty quick."

"I may have taken the pressure off before we started," Molly said mischievously.

"Oh sure, you don't let the camera in on that!" Tucker said kiddingly. "I'm gonna have to watch out, you guys'll run away together. Well I can't believe you've got long to go before the first pop, so how about a tit fuck. It's a nice cock for that."

Billy had no idea what Tucker was talking about. Molly smiled at his innocence.

"I'll show ya honey," she said. "Let me lie down there and you straddle me."

Molly guided Billy over her, the first time his big, sticky erection had been on full display to everyone. Marsha finally got the full picture of why Molly loved the kid so much.

Molly pushed his knees apart to lower him and had him lay his cock between her tits.

"Let your spit fall on it baby," Molly said. "Get it nice and wet and slippery.

She spit on her hand and helped him, stroking all the wetness into her favorite new cock.

"Do it again," she said as Billy lubed things up. "Get my tits all wet. Yeah, that's it. Now watch." She pushed her big orbs together and enclosed the hard sausage. "Move now. Fuck my tits."

Billy started moving. The look on his face was priceless, and Molly laughed again, a deep, sexy laugh that Billy loved.

"Isn't that awesome?" Molly said. She was smiling and her eyes twinkled as she watched the long hunk of man meat appear and disappear from her softness. "Oh fuck that's hot! Tell me when you're gonna cum baby."

Billy was astonished at what was happening. He'd never seen anything like it on Danny's phone. It was a almost unbelievable sight, and an extraordinary feeling. He didn't last long.

"I'm gonna!" he said.

Molly lined up her open mouth and Billy let loose, shooting right onto her tongue as his thrusting continued. He threw his head back, groaning at the ceiling as his balls emptied. He looked down at Molly, her tongue circling, spreading the warm lip gloss all around her smiling mouth.

"Best tit fuck ever," Tucker said. "Great stuff. Take ten everybody."

"God Billy, you're gonna spoil me," Molly said. Marsha handed her a towel and walked away with the others. "I don't know when I've had so much fun. It all feels brand new again when I'm with you." She used the towel on Billy's cock and on her tits, cleaning up the slippery mess. "So what's up with your girlfriend? Any progress?"

"Yeah, lots. She's got a friend, and they've been coming to the pool. They've got these little bikinis..." he said, getting a far off look in his eyes.

"Ahh, the old hot bikini in front of the lifeguard trick," Molly smiled. "I know it well."

"So Kathy — that's Emily's friend — she kind of makes things happen, you know? We ended up in the woods across that big field behind the pool."

"Who, you and the friend?" Molly asked.

"No, all three of us."

"Ooo! This is gettin' interesting!" Molly said. "So wait, didn't you say your girlfriend's a virgin?"

"Yeah, all of us are," he said. "Well, not me anymore."

"Oh, honey! Do you wish you'd waited? To be with Emily?"

"No!" Billy said firmly. Molly pulled him to her and hugged him.

"You're so sweet," Molly said. "So what happened in the woods."

"Lots of oral stuff, and tits. It was awesome!"

"A threeway in the woods! Damn, you're gettin' it goin', huh?"

"It was pretty sweet," Billy said, reliving it all in his mind.

"So whaddaya wanna do with me today?" Molly asked. "Anything you're curious about?"

"Can I...lick you?"

"Yeah! I want you to. How about doggie style too? I'm dying to get you way deep in me like that."

"What's that? I mean I think I know, but..."

"Like this," Molly said as she got in position. "See my pussy back there?" she said, showing him with her fingers. "You'll get on your knees behind me and just stick it right in there. It'll go right in, a little at a time. Once you get it in you just fuck. It's awesome, trust me. It can be done different ways too. You can do it standing up. Here, I'll show you." Molly got off the bed, bent over and arched her back. "See? Sexy, huh? Or I can be on the edge of the bed on my knees with you standing up. There's lot's of variations. We'll do it all eventually. You can use your mouth too, lick me back there before you put your cock in. Don't be afraid of what you're licking back there, everything feels good. God I love that I make you horny," she said, admiring the big erection that had sprung up as Billy watched her demonstration.

Billy's heart was pounding. He wanted to do it all now!

"So the licking...on the front. I've never done that."

"Oh. Not with the girls the other day?"

"No. They did it to each other."

"Really! Wow! Nice! You got some hot little numbers there."

"It was their first time. They were sorta figuring it out."

"Did they?" Molly asked.

"Oh Yeah!" Billy said, grinning slyly. "And then they did me."

"Blow-jobs? Nice!"

"I wish you could show them how. I mean it was really good, but...how did you learn?"

"Oh jeez, just years of futzing around. I don't know. It wasn't 'till I started watchin' porn that I saw how it was supposed to be done I guess. There's no real set way though. It's all good. So you want me to help you when you eat my pussy? Show you where to lick and stuff?"

"Yeah, can you?"

"Sure honey. It'll be fun. We'll do that and then Doggie, all right? I'm not goin' home without that," Molly smiled.

The crew came back in, Molly told Tucker the plan, and pretty soon Billy was gorging himself on his first pussy feast. The photographer circled around clicking photos, Molly gave expert instruction, and she had one sweet mother of an orgasm. Billy felt like a little-leaguer who'd just hit a grand slam.

Doggie style quickly became Billy's favorite thing in the whole world. He loved the taste of Molly's pussy so much he did what she'd suggested and started with his face between her ass cheeks, licking every part of her. Molly looked so incredible like that — ass in the air, shoulders down, back arched — he could have stayed there all day. But his cock started asking for more, so he went up on his knees and sunk the aching thing as deep into Molly as it would go. She was asking for it every inch of the way, dirty, nasty talk that was like music. When the deep fucking commenced her body was alive — possessed almost — with a fiery, carnal spirit. She cared not where they were. She wasn't posing. She wasn't acting. It was raw, pure sex of the highest order. The camera just happened to be there to capture it all. After the session she asked Tucker if he could make her a framed print of the doggie style action. He picked a shot with Billy's sweaty muscles flexed, Molly's mouth open and her eyes rolling. One-five-hundredth of a second of orgasmic bliss. A freeze-frame that proves heaven is real. It hangs in Molly's bedroom.

———————

"Rejoice!"

"Rejoice!"

"Rejoice!"

The choir sung with fervor on Sunday morning. The church was always well attended and the services were energetic and uplifting, with lovely singing and a talented group of musicians leading the modern style Christian worship, led by the beautiful guitar fingerpicking and strumming of Pastor William's wife Bonny.

Emily was there with her mom and dad, and Billy broke with tradition by sitting with her. Laura noticed of course, from her position at the pulpit. Emily's mother noticed too. It wasn't so much where Billy sat that caught her eye, it was the tight pants he had on, two-year-old dress pants he'd pulled from the back of his closet without his mother knowing, thinking Emily would like the way they showed off his muscular thighs and his bulge. She did. She loved the way the tip of his tie flirted with the bulge as he sat there, like a long, colorful tongue having a lick.

Pastor Laura and Pastor William delivered the day's sermon together, a well choreographed back-and-forth about resisting Satan's temptations and reveling in God's glories. Billy didn't pay too much attention; he was too busy stealing glimpses down Emily's pretty church dress, being careful to use only his eyes and not move his head. She wore a lovely pink bra that day, and her tits were so smooth and beautiful.

That same evening she rode her bike back to the church to see Billy. He hadn't seen his mom in a while — Sunday, of course, was Laura's busiest day — so he pulled Emily into the apartment for a quick, passionate kiss and some through-the-clothes fondling. They both got worked up pretty quickly and knew they shouldn't continue, so they went outside.

Billy wanted to ride their bikes to some vacant land down the road, so they could be alone, but Emily couldn't stay long, so they just walked around the church grounds. It was another hot day. Billy knew there were some ice cream bars in the big freezer in the church's kitchen, so they went inside the deserted building and walked silently down the dark hall. Billy heard his mom's voice, giggling a little, and a deep, male laugh. The kitchen was lit up down at the end of the hall, and Billy stopped short in the darkness, grabbing Emily's hand to stop her too, when he saw his mom squeezing the Haitian refugee janitor's ass as the two of them giggled their way into the supply room and closed the door.

"Billy what's going on?" Emily whispered. She looked shocked, like she already knew the answer.

"Don't tell anyone," Billy whispered as they retreated back down the hallway. "Not even Kathy. No one, all right?"

If Mom's doing it we might as well do it too, Billy thought, so he stopped at the far end of the hall, in a dark little alcove where he could keep an eye on things. He kissed Emily.

"Billy, not here," Emily said.

"Yes. Here," he said, placing Emily's hand on his growing bulge.

"Billy, what am I gonna do with you?" she whispered, and she kissed him again.

Billy unfastened his shorts and pushed them down a little. Emily couldn't believe her eyes.

"Right here?" she asked with big surprised eyes. She didn't wait for an answer and grabbed hold of Billy's hot meat. She'd been dying to feel it in her mouth again ever since that day in the woods, so she dropped to her knees and took it in, moaning a quiet song even more beautiful than the choir.

Billy came quickly. Emily heard Kathy's voice in her head — "In your mouth!" — so she let Billy's offering flow, gushing warm and sweet onto her tongue. Kathy had swallowed it, so Emily did too. It felt like pure energy going down her throat, like the spirit of womanhood had suddenly filled her insides.

After a sensual kiss and some tit fondling there was a noise from the kitchen down the hall. Billy's mom's quickie was quite quick, so Billy pulled up his pants. Emily had a wonderful look of surprise on her face, like she couldn't believe what they'd all just done. Right there in the church!

———————

A few days later the girls were at the pool again. The heat wave had broken; there was more room to actually swim, so they took advantage, and Kathy — looking beautifully slutty that day in waterproof lipstick and eye makeup— delighted in floating on her back, showing off the hard nipples and pussy contours under her see-through bikini to all the males in attendance. Emily, feeling more like a sexy woman with each passing day, joined in the fun. Billy leaned forward to cover his hard-on with his arms, but after a while he gave up the hiding, sat back, and got a secret thrill when he caught a few older women looking at it.

When Billy's shift was over Kathy was almost jumping up and down with excitement as she organized the trek to their magical spot in the woods. She was about as horny as a person could be, but the others were close behind. She hadn't discussed with Emily what she wanted to do when they got there, thinking Emily might not approve, so there was a reason for her extra level of nerves and horniness.

When they reached the idyllic spot it was just as wonderful — dappled sunlight, chirping birds, frolicking chipmunks. Kathy added to the wonder by immediately asking Billy to remove her bikini top. He stood behind her and did it, of course, and Kathy took his hands and cupped them on her nice tits. She let out a breathy moan that had been building all day.

Emily shook her head at her friend but wasn't really surprised, a fact that was given away by a little smile. She smiled bigger when Billy approached her. She turned away from him so he could strip her breasts too, goosebumps rising on her flesh when he did. She just about melted when his hands cupped her and he kissed the side of her neck. He'd learned that move at Tucker's studio.