Tutoring Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know a lot of things, buster," she said. "I'm not just a pair of tits, I told you that."

"Yeah, but you've got quite a pair," I laughed.

She cupped her hands under them. "You mean these little old things?" she batted her eyes at me. I swear, I could see her nipples spring erect and try to tear a hole in her shirt. I know my cock gave a lurch. In the next hour there were three more people who joined us, and we had to move to a table. By the end of the evening we were part of a group of a dozen. Gloria attracted people like flies to honey and we were the center of attention. She never let go of my arm the whole night. Several people were dancing and I worked my nerve up enough to ask her. She sprang up and took me out on the floor. We danced one song and then two different guys tried to cut in. Gloria nearly froze them to death. She was probably the best dancer I had ever seen. Dancing slow with her was like having sex with your clothes on. We danced another song and she wanted to leave.

"Gloria, it's okay if you want to dance with someone else," I told her. "I know I'm not your boyfriend or anything."

"Who told you that?" she asked. "If I wanted to dance with someone besides you I would have. Let's get out of here."

She gave me another hair-raising ride in the Wrangler and I noticed we were out by the bay. She pulled into a driveway and we were looking down at the Golden Gate Bridge."

"Where are we and why are we here?" I asked.

"This is the Presidio and we're here to cuddle," she said.

"Are we trespassing? Isn't this a military base?" I asked.

"No one will bother us," she said. "I know people."

How convenient, I thought. It must be nice to know people. She went to the back and rummaged around. When she came back she had a thick blanket and a pillow. She put them on the hood and leaned back on the pillow against the windshield. She patted the blanket beside her and I jumped up. She took my arm and put it around her neck under her head. She turned so that she was lying half over me with those huge pillows of her breasts crushed against my side and looked up into my face.

"Tell me about Dray," she said.

"There's not much to tell. I'm not that interesting."

She snuggled closer. "Why don't you let me be the judge of that?"

"Okay, I was born in Modesto and we lived around there all my life. My mom lives in Stockton and I have a little sister who is in college, too. She's a freshman and she's brilliant. I love my family more than my life. My dad died when I was ten from leukemia and my mom has been my best friend ever since. I got a football scholarship to come here, and I don't like football much. I want to do aircraft and military electronics engineering and I've got that job offer I told you about."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"No, not unless you're volunteering."

"I might," she nuzzled her cheek into my chest.

"I had a girlfriend all through high school," I told her. "When I was a junior here I found out she was sleeping with a friend of ours from high school while I was up here. She'd cut it off when I was home and the minute I came back they were at it again. I got rid of her."

"I'm sorry, I know how that must have hurt," she said.

"How could you possibly know that?" I laughed. "A man would have to be insane to cheat on you."

"Thanks, you're very sweet," she said. "That hasn't happened to me. I rarely go out with the same person twice. I've never really had a steady boyfriend."

"So tell me about Gloria," I said.

"I don't think you'd like her very well," she told me. "I'm different around other people than I am with you. I'm kind of a predator, Dray. I know why people hang with me. The boys all want to fuck me and the girls think I'll rub off on them. They're trying to use me and I use them instead. I'm pretty cynical. My parents are very wealthy and pretentious. They look down their noses at the little people around them. I'm pretty much like that, too, because I don't know any people like you. I have a little sister, too. She's very sweet and kind. You'd like her better than me. Her name is Cecilia and she's a freshman at UCLA. When I was in high school, I had a boyfriend, but he was a total dipshit. He ran with the same crowd I did and he was just someone to take me to things. I dumped him the day after we graduated. I have good grades here, except for the math thing you're helping me with. I'm going to medical school after I graduate. I don't know where yet. I'm thinking about the University of Texas," she smiled up at me. "I haven't really thought about that, but you said your job was in Austin."

I laughed. "What do you like to do?"

"I like horses," she said. "I ride and jump. I like skiing, mostly water. I like books and clothes. What can I say, I'm a girl. I like board games and fast cars. I like sex. I mean, I like it a lot. I'm being totally honest with you here Dray. I like to fuck and I do it a lot. I'd prefer to find someone I love and want to be with long term, but I'm not waiting around for that. I like romance and I'll fuck anyone who interests me, male or female. If I find that special guy, I'll be his for life. I haven't found him yet, but I'm hoping. Are you interested in that Gloria? If you aren't, I'd like to be your very good friend."

"Are you sure you aren't playing some game here, Gloria? Is this some bet you're settling? Do you have cameras hidden in the bushes? Why would you be interested in someone like me?"

"Well, it started because you weren't interested in me. I was curious. I'm kind of starting to see why. You're completely comfortable in your own skin, aren't you Dray?"

"Well, yeah. I guess I am. I like myself, Gloria."

"I like you too," she whispered. "I think you sell yourself short. You're tall, very muscular and ruggedly handsome. I think you'll always be a hunk, even when you're old. You aren't pretty or cute, but you have that look about you that says you're confident and know what you want. You have that crooked smile and very good teeth. I think most girls would fuck you in a second, but you don't want that, do you?"

"I like sex as much as anyone," I told her. "I'm kind of waiting for that special person, too. I go out with girls and sometimes I sleep with them, but only if I'm looking for that and only if we understand no one's going to get hurt."

She climbed up on top of me. "I want to kiss you," she said. She pressed those incredibly soft and luscious lips to mine and we kissed for a minute. She drew back and then she attacked me. I swear, she tried to give me a tonsillectomy right there on the hood of that Wrangler. She was panting when she drew back and I could see all that wildness in her eyes. This was an incredibly passionate woman. I could tell that anyone that was on the receiving end of all that energy was going to experience something that few men ever see. She hooded it and the light in her eyes smoldered.

"Will you sleep with me?" she asked.

"No," I answered.

"That's what I thought." She nodded. "Why not?"

"Because someone would get hurt," I told her. "I couldn't just sleep with you once, Gloria. I could only be with you on a permanent basis. You're not ready for that, are you?"

"No, you're right," she said. "I can't be with you now. I can tell that if you fucked me I would want more, but I wouldn't be able to be what you need. That would hurt you and it would destroy me. Can we be friends?"

"Best friends, if you want that," I told her. "Just not lovers."

"Can we flirt? I'll let you play around with me. I love foreplay," she said. "I think I can handle that. Maybe we'll warm up for the big event someday."

"No, I would want more," I told her. "Just friends, okay?"

"Will you go out with me? Stuff like tonight?" she asked.

"I'd like that. I'm still getting to know Gloria and I like her a lot," I said.

We were seldom apart after that. She became my best friend, and I think I was her only real friend. We went everywhere and did everything together. She dated and I know she fucked some of the men she went out with. She wasn't really promiscuous, but all that sensuality couldn't be contained. It bothered me a lot, but she set me up with friends of hers for dates and I was dating a lot prettier class of women than before I met her. I went from nobody to the man every woman on campus wanted to go out with overnight. It was a shock to me, but that was the force of her personality. We were becoming closer and closer.

She spent the night with me lots of times and I held her while she wept when her mom died. She had breast cancer and I went to the funeral with her. Gloria was really sad after that for a couple of weeks and she stayed with me the whole time. After we graduated we stayed close, and when I left for Texas for my new job she turned up two months later. She made good on that idea of going to the University of Texas. I was doing well on the job. I had thought of a way to pack twice the number of processors onto the same card and I patented it. When the company found out about it they gave me a big promotion and bought the patent. I was suddenly and unexpectedly wealthy. I don't mean a hundred thousand wealthy. I was making more in a month than I had made in all my life before and the patent netted me seven figures.

She stayed with me for two weeks while she looked for a place. We found her a nice apartment and she moved there. She stayed for six months. Her lease was up and she called me and asked me out to lunch. We talked and I could tell she wanted to tell me something but couldn't quite get it out.

"Gloria, I can tell something's wrong," I told her. "I've got to get back to work and you aren't going to have time to tell me. Do you want to come over for dinner and tell me?"

She kissed me. "Yes, Dray. I do have something to tell you, but it's hard. It may take me a while. Can I spend the night?"

"Of course; mi casa es su casa," I told her. "I'll see you tonight."

She was there when I got home. She was watching some goofy comedy show on MTV2 and she had already showered and changed. She kept clothes at my house because she spent the night so often. She had on a blue Tweety Bird nightgown that was just a long t-shirt. Her long, glorious legs were bare and tanned and she plainly didn't have on a bra. I ordered pizza and we drank Samuel Adams Bock beer and watched a movie on HBO. When the movie was over she muted the TV and pulled her legs up under her like women can and men can't. Females are the flexible sex. She turned to face me.

"Dray, I think I'm ready now," she said.

"Ready for what, babe?" I asked.

"I'm ready for you to make love to me," she said. "I've known you nearly a year. I love you. You're my best friend and you're the best friend I've ever had. You like me because I'm me. Sure, you ogle my tits all the time, but you don't paw me. You never make a pass at me. You just like me. I'm not used to that and it's been making quite an impression on me. My feelings for you haven't changed since I met you. I wasn't good enough for you, but I've loved you since that night on the Presidio. I think I've grown up and I'm ready to make that commitment. Do you love me, Dray? Are you in love with me? I'm sure as hell in love with you and it's going to break my heart if you don't love me. I want to be yours. I want you to be mine," she started to cry. "I've never felt like this before and I'm miserable with wanting to be with you. Say something, dummy!"

"I'm kind of in shock here," I told her. "I do love you, Gloria. I'm like you. I loved you that first night and I still love you. I have to tell you, though, I'm still not sure about this. I know I can be with you, but can you be with me? That's the question. It was never about me. I know how you affect people. Men are going to be hitting on you all the time. Can you do it, Gloria? Can you be faithful?"

"If you're mine, I can," she wept. "I know how I am, too, but I swear to God, Dray; I love only you and I'll be only yours if you let me."

"We don't have to do this, Gloria. I'll love you if we don't, but I have to warn you; if you and I do this, it's a one shot deal. You know that, right?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I know. I get so jealous when I see you with other women, Dray, even the ones I set you up with. I know you must be feeling that, too, and I swear I'll be the best girlfriend you ever had. You know I'm going to still be me. I like the hunt, you know that. I like making men dream about me. I like winding them up. It makes me hot and wet. But I want you to know that when I do that it's only going to be winding me up for you. You can watch me at first if that's what it takes to get your trust. I think I can make you comfortable. You're going to see that I'm only for you. I'll come home to you and I'll be so horny I'll fuck your brains out. I want to do that right now. Can I be your girlfriend, Dray? My lease is up. Can I live with you?"

"Yes, we'll do that," I said. "There's just one thing though."

"What?" I could see the doubt in her eyes.

"I'll be right back," I told her. I went into the bedroom and came back and knelt in front of her. Her eyes went wide and her lips made a little round O. I took out the ring I had bought three months before. "Gloria Willis, will you marry me?" I asked her.

She squealed and tackled me to the floor. "Yes, oh yes, oh, thank you God and Jesus. I will, I do; all of that. I'm going to rape you now Dray." She proceeded to do just that.

I knew she was a goddess. She exuded sexuality from every pore of her body. There was something about her that just screamed fertility. Those huge breasts, her big round ass; those wide hips, her flaming mane of hair, those huge blue eyes, the face that looked like it belonged in a makeup add, her full, luscious lips; everything about this woman was just primed to make all the cocks in any room stand up to attention. That was with her clothes on, and she didn't dress that provocatively. I picked her up and she was a solid chunk of muscle in my arms. She was a big girl, probably close to five-ten and 130 pounds. Most of that was packed into those huge tits and her very muscular ass. I sat her down at the foot of the bed and she locked her arms around my waist and her lips to mine. I'd kissed her lots of times but since the first time she'd kissed me, there had never been anything like this.

I looked in her eyes and there was a fire in there that could have burnt down the world. It consumed my soul and I knew this woman was the other half of me. I was going to love her for the rest of my life and the rest of the world could go to hell. She pulled me backward to the bed and I knelt between her thighs. She was frantically pulling that nightgown off over her head.

"God, Dray," she gasped. "I need you inside me, babe. We can play later, but you've got to fuck me now. I've been burning up inside for a year and I need you inside me so bad!"

I felt the urgency, too, and she was trembling under me as we slid up on the bed. She reached down to grasp me and pulled me up into all that moist heat. She was dripping wet and ready. I'm not one of those guys that compares cocks, but either she was really small down there or she hadn't expected me to be very big. I knew she'd fucked around a lot, but she was so tight that if I'd been claustrophobic I'd have had a panic attack.

"Oh, God, Dray; slow baby! I haven't done this since I've been in Texas. I've never had anything like that, either. Well, I had a really gigantic one once, but I hated it. It just hurt. You're too big for me so you're going to have to be really patient. I'll take it all but you have to go slow or you'll hurt me. You're so thick you're really stretching me."

"I'll never hurt you," I told her. "I swear to God that pain in your life is over, Gloria. I'm going to make this good for you. Have you really not fucked anyone since you've been here?"

"Yes," she groaned. "I needed to see if I had grown up enough to just be yours. It was very hard for me. This is the longest I've been without fucking someone since I was sixteen. I've been burning up, but I passed my test and I kept myself for you."

I was so happy I wanted to cry. With the head of my cock inside her the terrible urgency seemed to vanish and I pulled out, kneeling back between her legs. Her little pink pussy was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Well, I reconsidered when I saw those two huge mounds on her chest. I had to get my hands and mouth on those amazing pillows of hers. I slid up over her, kissing as I went until I got to her forehead. I looked into her eyes and they were blazing up at me. I began to explore her and it was a fantastic journey. She had little diamond studs in her ears and when I nibbled my way down and took one between my teeth, tickling behind it with my tongue she groaned. That seemed to be a trigger for her and I nibbled on the other one. She exploded, thrusting herself up under me and she screamed. I think they could have heard her at the state capitol. She shook and writhed under me as I kissed her lips and down over her neck. She kept quivering and little shock waves kept sweeping through her amazing body. She went off again when I got to that little hollow over her collarbone and again when I took one fat nipple between my teeth.

"Yes, bite me, Dray," she groaned. "Bite my nipple, babe. Oh my God, you're driving me crazy! That's it, babe, just like that!"

I worked those amazing breasts with every fiber of my being. I had never seen such amazing breasts. You occasionally see some porn star with really huge fake tits, but these were all Gloria and now they were all mine. I knew she wouldn't have implants and her breasts were so soft and so firm all at the same time I just couldn't get enough. They were milky, creamy white and silky smooth with pink nipples that spiked up three quarters of an inch from surprisingly small pink areola. They were the most beautiful mounds of femininity I had ever imagined. I have a good imagination and I had pictured in my head a million times what they would look like and feel like. My imagination was a paltry thing before the beauty under my lips.

As I loved those amazing breasts she would shiver and mini-orgasms kept flashing through her until I just had to taste here pussy. I kissed my way down over her belly, lingering over her navel before finding the treasures below. She was a genuine redhead. There was a small strip of flame in an arrowhead shape just over her mons and the rest of her was gloriously and beautifully bare. I pulled on a little curl and she giggled. I could smell her heady aroma before I ever left her navel and it was intoxicating. This was one horny girl and she smelled like some floral soap with all that clean delicious girl smell mixed in there. There was a faint musk and it grew stronger as I opened her up. Her juices were running down making her glisten, and I knew the sheets were going to be toast. I nibbled her thighs, reveling in the feel of her smooth, muscular legs. It is nearly impossible to describe how she felt. She was very firm, very muscular, but there was this outer softness like velvet covering steel. She had definition without losing that kitten softness, and the feel of her under my lips and hands made it hard to breathe.

I let her feel my teeth and the groans and shudders told me she liked it. I moved up and gave her pussy lips a swipe with my tongue. She bridged up off the bed to meet me, and I slipped my tongue inside her tight little hole. She exploded again and her cries were jumbles of incoherent words as I worked each lip over, laving each labium with all the love for her I had in my heart. This was my best friend in the whole world, now my fianceé and my lover. This was the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with and I was going to make sure she knew how I felt about her. I had been ignoring her little clit, that gorgeous little pink bump, but she was demanding that I pay it some attention. Her fingers slid into my hair and she pulled me up, directing my mouth onto it. I teased it with the tip of my tongue for a while until she pulled at me harder. When I sucked it into my mouth and lashed it she went wild, bucking and humping against me until I could hardly keep contact. I grasped her ass cheeks firmly and held her in place as she screamed my name over and over. When I felt her start to come down I went back to her pussy lips and fed first one finger, and then two, inside her wetness. I stretched her, preparing her for something bigger, and fucked her with my fingers. She came three more times as I found and manipulated her G spot, her pussy contracting tightly around me as her walls fluttered and grasped at the invaders.