Tutoring Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have money, Cecilia," Gloria told her. "Everything I have is yours. You can enroll here and I'll pay your tuition. You know I have my trust. When I turned twenty-one it was released. You can stay here with Dray and me. If you want your own place we can fix that up. Dray, say something!"

"I'm sorry, I was thinking," I said. "Cecilia, you don't have to worry about money. We won't need Gloria's money either. I really haven't even told her everything about my work. I have more money than we'll ever be able to spend. We'll take care of you. I don't think you should live by yourself right now. Who knows what that asshole will try to do. We'll get you enrolled at UT and you can go to school where Gloria goes. You'll be back in the saddle before you know it. Do you trust us?"

She just nodded and cried. We held her all night and she finally went to sleep. We were all exhausted and emotionally wrung out and we slept late the next day. I didn't wake up until eleven and someone was banging on the door. The girls were still asleep and I pulled on some clothes and went to the door. It was the asshole. He looked perturbed, but not as much as he was going to be. I opened the door and he tried to push past me. That was a mistake. I buried my fist in his ribcage. I felt a couple of them pop and he collapsed back into the hallway. I dropped a knee on those ribs while he was on the floor and he gave a thin, wheezing scream.

I pulled his face up close to mine by that immaculate iron gray hair and I snarled in his face. "Bob, you don't mind if I call you Bob, do you?" He couldn't get in enough air to do anything other than that wheeze. "No, I think I'm going to call you Billy Bob. Here's the deal, Billy Bob. You're going to crawl out of here. I'm going to call you a cab. You're going to take it to the airport and get on a plane. You won't have time to go to the hospital or get your stuff from the hotel. There's a guy that works for me. His father is the Chief of Police so I think I'm covered unless you turn up dead. Our head of security has a brother that sort of went bad. He's the president of an outlaw biker group. I'm going to call him and ask him to drop around the hotel. If you're trying to pick up your stuff, they're not going to like it. When you get home, you're going to appoint new trustees for Cecilia's trust. If you don't get it done by the end of the month, I'm going to make some calls. I tutored the sister of the head of the Crips in the Bay area. She was very grateful and I helped her get her degree. Her brother likes me a lot. I'm going to call him and tell him you beat up on my fiancée's little sister. I don't think he'll be happy about that. I can pretty much guarantee that he'll pay you a visit. He knows how to do a drive by. Nod your head if you understand."

He didn't nod. That was a mistake, too. I punched him in the balls. He opened his mouth but no sound came out. I could tell he was trying to scream, but he just puked, instead. I let him get it out and asked him again. He remembered to nod. I dragged him down to the elevator and called a cab. When I sent him down I never expected to see him again. He was really stupid though, so I wasn't sure.

When I got back in bed, Cecilia opened her eyes. "Where were you, Dray?" she asked.

"Taking out the trash," I told her. I squeezed her up tight and pulled Gloria in, too.

She stayed with us. I loved that girl. She was like a second little sister to me, and with me and Gloria loving on her she just blossomed. She started school and I made half of my home office into a little art studio for her. She mostly drew stuff, and I could tell she was very good. She loved Austin and the art community took her in. She started selling a few pieces and things were looking good.

Gloria and I were making plans. I wanted a house and she did, too. She wanted it in town and I wanted it in the country somewhere on the river. We settled on a place west of town on a creek with ten acres. We built our dream house and Cecilia designed it for us. She had her own little suite and we had the rest of the house. It was a good thing for all of us. I know we embarrassed Cecilia. We fucked constantly and she walked in on us a dozen times while we were in the apartment. It embarrassed her to death and as vocal as Gloria was, I know we kept her awake a lot of nights.

Going out was quite an experience with those two girls. Cecilia was shy and reserved and she spent most of her time sitting and watching her sister with me. Walking into a club or restaurant with them on my arms was quite a boost to a guy's ego. I knew every eye in the house was on us and they were all wondering what in the world I had done to be where I was. One of the guys that worked for me told me that everyone knew I must have either a foot-long cock or be the richest man in the county. I knew that neither one of those was true, but I didn't argue.

When we got the house built and moved in it was a relief to all of us. We spent a lot of time together but Gloria and I had our privacy and so did Cecilia. The girls bought horses and they rode together all the time. I think they were a shock to the Texans. They were used to boots and cowboy hats and the girls wore sexy little suits with black jackets and jodhpurs with tall boots. Their saddles were completely different and they rode a lot different, too. They set up a little jumping course and I watched them for hours.

I got Gloria a new car for her birthday and she gave Cecilia the Wrangler. I got Gloria a new Dodge Challenger and she talked me into putting the old Charger in the storage barn and getting a new one. The new ones are four-door, and we drove that when Cecilia was with us and when it was just the two of us or Gloria and Cecilia we drove the Challenger. Or rather, Gloria drove the Challenger. She still drove way too fast. I had nothing against speed, but she was just reckless. Texas has liberal speed limits but not in town.

Gloria was doing well in medical school and she wanted to get married during the summer when she wasn't going to school. We set a wedding date for July 25th and she and her sister spent countless hours planning. The week before the wedding Mom and my little sister Olivia were flying in. Gloria was as nervous as a ceiling fan store owner with a comb-over.

"What if they hate me?" she was nearly crying.

"Are they insane?" I asked her. "They'll love you. You're the most loveable girl in the world."

"Hey, what am I?" Cecilia said from the kitchen.

"They're going to love you both," I told them. "They love what I love and I love you so they're going to love you. Just wait until you meet Olivia. Mom is super cool, but if there was ever a girl that could give you two a run for your money it's Olivia. You're going to love them too; both of them."

"Don't forget you have to go down and buy a tux," Cecilia said.

"I still don't know why I can't rent one," I whined.

"Because every man should own a tux," Gloria said sternly. "I want to go places where you can't get in without a tux."

"Well, that's the difference between you and me," I told her. "I don't want to go to those places."

"Yes, you do," she said with a twinkle. "It makes me horny to go in there and swim with the sharks. They don't know they're going to be eaten and you know you like to watch."

I gave her a rueful grin. "Okay, I'll get the tux. When I do, you're going to be grateful, right?"

"Count on it, cowboy," she said.

I got out of the Charger at the tailor's and started to walk in. Everything went black and I felt the pavement come up and hit me. When I woke up I was sitting in a chair. It was an uncomfortable chair. The back was much too straight and it made me sit forward uncomfortably. It was very sturdy oak and I thought I would withhold my compliments to the manufacturer. Then I noticed I couldn't move. There was duct tape around my hands and it ran under the chair very tightly so that I couldn't raise my arms. My chest was taped to the chair back and my feet were taped to the legs. Well, this sucked.

I looked around and I could see a bedroom off to the right. I was in a bedroom, too. The chair was against the wall so that I could see both beds. Cecilia was in to one off to the right and Gloria was in the bed to my left. They were both naked. Their clothes were neatly folded in two piles on the dresser. They were the same clothes they had on when I left the house. Both women appeared to b sleeping peacefully. I heard male voices speaking in the other room. One of them, I recognized. It was Billy Bob, and he was saying something about taking care of me now. He entered the bedroom I was in and there was a large young man with him. He was blonde and very good looking.

"Hello, farmer," Billy Bob said. "Remember me?" He took a nightstick from behind his back and jammed it into my ribs. I know I felt at least one break and he kept pounding that spot until I passed out. When I came to there was a terrible pain in my left side and blood was dripping from my mouth. I could hear a rattle when I breathed and I was pretty sure my lung was punctured. I could hardly see because my eyes were so swollen. Evidently they had been working on my face while I was napping. I heard them talking in the next bedroom and I saw the young blonde guy cross in front of the doorway. Billy Bob was following him and he smiled at me.

This is Richard Dawson," he smirked. "He's Cecilia's boyfriend and he's come to claim her. He's going to take her and then he's going to take Gloria. Then we're going to leave you here to die and take my daughters back home where I can keep an eye on them."

Dawson started taking off his clothes and he displayed equipment that would have given ponies penis envy. He began to play with Cecilia's pussy from behind. She was lying on her stomach and he flipped her over. She was just as spectacular as I had imagined. Her breasts weren't as big as Gloria's, but they were gorgeous little feminine mounds, capped by virginal looking pink little cones. Her body was perfect, slim and highly toned and she looked like a virgin bride on her wedding day. Lover boy kept playing with her but apparently he wasn't satisfied with her state of readiness.

"Oh no, baby," he leered down at her. "You aren't just going to lay there. I've got some ecstasy here for you." They injected her and it wasn't long before his actions brought a moan from her lips. I was struggling like a madman to get free but I didn't even feel a give to that infernal tape. I heard Cecilia cry out and looked back to see him pushing that giant dong into her.

"Oh, God; oh God, oh God," her voice was a flat monotone. Her moans and cries were tearing my heart out and then she gave a gasp as a small orgasm swept through her. He really started to plow her then and her voice rose in volume as her peaks began to build.

No sane man can imagine that a woman enjoys being raped, and that is exactly what was happening to Cecilia. Unfortunately, she was drugged and unconscious, and her reactions were exactly those of an unconscious person's response to overpowering physical stimulation. It went on for an eternity while I struggled with my bonds until her shriek of completion sent an icy dagger through my heart. Lover boy unloaded in her and his animal grunts sickened me. He pulled away and his tool was undiminished.

"Viagra," Billy Bob explained. "Now he's going to do the same thing to Gloria. They injected her with the ecstasy and she cried out as he entered her. I could hear her little voice in my head, "I had a really gigantic one once, but I hated it. It just hurt." For some reason that thought gave me a red haze in front of my eyes and I strained against the duct tape. My head sunk down between my shoulder blades and I pulled until the blood pounded in my head and I thought I was going to pass out. I heard the tape rip and my hands were free. I pushed away from the wall and the chair toppled, breaking the legs and breaking one of mine, too. I was free and I took that broken chair leg and broke Lover boy's right arm. He jerked out of Gloria and spun toward me with a scream. The chair leg made sure he would never close his jaw properly again. I rearranged his anatomy until I felt something hit me in the broken ribs. I spun around just as Billy Bob was drawing back for another blow. I didn't think Lover boy would be getting up from what I had done to him and could be safely ignored. I was wrong. Sometimes you make bad assumptions and it gets you in trouble. I survived because it turned out that he was wearing the wrong kind of shoes.

I caught the blow from the nightstick on my arm and I got hold of BillyBob's arm. I dragged him down and trapped that arm in an arm lock. I lifted my hips and that arm was never going to work right again. I broke both of his wrists and destroyed his knees. He was unconscious on the floor and I needed to get to my girls. I crawled toward the bed and something hit me on the back of the head. It shattered and my head was soaked with whiskey. It ran in my eyes and blinded me until all I could see as I was trying to get up was his shoes in front of me. They were wingtips and I could see they had leather soles. I thought it was ironic that he hadn't taken them off to rape my girls. He was standing in a puddle of blood and whiskey and I pulled on his leg. That leather sole slipped in the puddle and he came crashing down. His head hit the table with a crack and he fell like a log and didn't move. I could see Cecilia sitting up and her eyes were becoming focused a little.

"Cecilia, Gloria, help," I croaked and then the blackness came up and swallowed me. I heard voices.

"We've got to get him out of here, Sis. I think Richard is dead. We need to get out of here and call someone. Help me with him. We need to get to a phone and get him to a hospital or he's going to die."

There was a lot of hysterical crying and then it all went away again. There were brief flashes of light and conversation and what I knew were long periods of blackness. When I woke up I was in a strange room. There were beeping sounds and swishing sounds and there was something in my throat. It was smothering me! I tried to breathe but it wouldn't let me. Then it forced air into me when I didn't want it. I reached up to rip this monstrosity out of my throat and long, slender fingers grabbed my hands.

"Don't, Dray; just try to relax. The machine is breathing for you. Just relax and go with it. You're okay and I'm here."

I looked off to my right and Gloria was there. She looked so beautiful it hurt. She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. Gloria was taking care of me and everything was going to be okay. I slept. When I awakened again the choking tube was gone. I hurt like hell. My chest was on fire and there was a sharp, stabbing pain in my side. My left leg ached dully and my head was pounding. My face felt like it was a tough steak that someone had been pounding to tenderize. I looked around and Mom was sleeping in a chair beside the bed. I realized I was in a hospital and when I looked I saw Gloria asleep in another chair. I tried to say something but nothing came out. My throat was unbearably dry, but I managed to get out a croak. They both shot up and scurried over. I croaked again and Mom got me a spoonful of ice and put it on my leathery tongue. It felt so cool and soothing as it melted and the coolness slid down my parched throat. I managed to croak out a few words.

"You okay, babe?" I asked Gloria.

"Yes, I'll be better when you are," tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Cecilia?" I asked.

"She's resting. Olivia is with her," Mom said.

"Hi, Mom; sorry I can't hug you," I told her.

She started crying, too. "Hi, baby. Everything's okay. We're all going to be okay. Just rest and get better."

"I hurt," I told her. "What's wrong with me?"

Gloria kissed the hand she was holding. "You've had surgery," she said. "You had three broken ribs and a punctured lung. You have a severe concussion and brain swelling. That's getting better. You have a broken leg that they put screws and plates in. Your face is a mess and you have too many bruises and cuts for me to tell you about. You're alive and getting better. I'll get the nurse and tell her you're in pain."

She pushed a button on the end of a cord and something beeped. In a minute a nurse came in and Gloria told her I was awake and in pain. She went away and came back with a syringe and put something in my IV.

"Why is my leg numb?" I croaked. "I can't feel my toes."

"They gave you a nerve block to help with the pain," the nurse said. "It should last about eight more hours."

She went away and Mom leaned over the bed. "Cecilia needs to see you now," she said. "I'll be back."

She left and in a few minutes a very wan and pale Cecilia came in. She took one look at me and burst into tears. Gloria went quickly over and hugged her, bringing her to the side of the bed. She looked down at me and her tears fell on the bed.

"I'm so sorry, Dray," she said very quietly. "If you hadn't taken me and... and let me stay none of this would have happened. I'm so sorry."

I reached out and she took my hand. "None of this is your fault, little girl," I told her. "Don't you ever apologize to me again about this. This is not your fault. I love you; Gloria loves you and I'm ever so glad you came to stay with us. Do you understand?"

She nodded and the tears dripped. "I wish I could hug you," I told her.

She leaned down and pressed herself lightly against me and I patted her on the back. "It's going to be fine, honey; you'll see."

She pulled back and Gloria took her away. It was hard for me to imagine what she must be feeling. My heart was breaking for her. I wondered how much, if anything, she remembered. When Gloria came back she pulled her chair up close to the bed. She held my hand and I smiled over at her. It hurt really badly. There was something in her eyes I had never seen before, almost a reverence, almost worship. At that moment I think I realized for the first time the depth of her feeling for me. It was written all over her for everyone to see that this was my woman, this was a woman who was devoted to me and loved me with every fiber of her being. Gloria was mine. I felt like the king of the world.

"Has there ever been a wedding in a hospital room?" I asked her.

She chuckled. "There's always a first time." I went to sleep with her holding my big hand in her little one.

The next time I woke up Olivia and Cecilia were with me. "Hey, baby sister," I said. A big smile lit her face up like a light bulb. Cecilia immediately gave me some ice and caressed my face. It didn't hurt as bad as I expected. Olivia kissed me and I remembered again how beautiful she was. She's a little blonde pixie of a girl, about five-three and maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet. She has tiny little boobs and a tiny little hard ass. Her face looks like an elf princess from some fantasy video game, and she has a little girl voice. People who don't know her think she's about fourteen, but she's got it going on upstairs. She's way smarter than I am, and I think she rivaled Gloria and Cecilia in the brains department. She was going to be a mechanical engineer and she was pretty amazing at nearly everything she does.

"I can't take my eyes off of you for a minute without you getting in fights," she giggled.

"Most of the fights I've ever gotten into were about you," I told her. "Remember when Mark Price hit you with that apple on the school bus when you were in the seventh grade?"

"Yes," she smiled. "You guys fought for ten minutes until we got home. You kicked his ass, too, even if you were a sophomore and he was a senior. I was so proud and I loved you so much for taking up for me."

Cecilia started to cry. "That's why he's like this. He was taking up for me."