Tutoring Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't sleep with us every night and we only had sex when Gloria was with us. Cecilia understood and she was perfectly happy with our arrangement. She cuddled with me whenever we were together alone, and we felt free to touch one another anywhere but our unspoken agreement was that we would only be together with Gloria.

Cecilia developed her own life and went out with her friends from school frequently. She even went on a date or two, and she seemed radiant about it. She didn't sleep with anyone besides us and she insisted that she never would. Our lives were nearly perfect. They had each other when I had to work late or go on a business trip, and I had Gloria all the time and Cecilia when Gloria started her internship at the hospital. She had to spend some nights on call and in the hospital and I missed sleeping with her dreadfully, but holding a naked super-model during the night was a sort of splendid agony that made both Cecilia and me so horny that we nearly fucked Gloria to death when she came home. She was usually full of energy, but coming home from a long weekend at the hospital, sometimes she just watched, playing sleepily while Cecilia and I made love. We went dancing every Friday night and sometimes during the week if Gloria was up to it. That was perfect, too. We watched her prowl and sat, playing with one another and sharing drinks until she was bursting and came to take us home and fuck us all night long.

We finally took our long postponed honeymoon in October. Olivia came and stayed with Cecilia while we were gone, and I knew they were going to have a blast. We flew to Marseille and it was as enchanting as we had imagined. We took wine tours and saw the sights during the day and took in restaurants and clubs at night. We hit Le Mystik and it was great. Our favorite turned out to be Le Trolleybus. Gloria was in full predator mode and she went to sit at the bar. She wasn't alone for long. I noticed a tall, dark haired, almost Arab looking guy buy her a drink. They talked for a minute and he led her out on the floor. I noticed he had two bodyguards, so he must have been a VIP. He was practically raping her on the floor and when the song ended he tried for another. She was laughing and her eyes flashed over to me. I didn't like the look of the guy and I shook my head. She laughed again and used her elbow to get a little distance. She went back to the bar and I saw him nod to the pit bulls with him. They went over and stood close to her and he went back to the stool beside her.

She noticed him and stood up to come to me. Her way was blocked by the two goons and the VIP stood behind her. They took her arms and her eyes flew to me. I started to get up and she held up two fingers. I relaxed and she allowed herself to be led away. The two muscles walked behind them and they went off and through a curtain in the back. They had a section back there for the high rollers and they stood guard. I waited for a couple of minutes and then I walked over like I was going through the curtain. The two bodyguards cut me off.

"Fête privée," the guy on my right said.

"Désolé," I shrugged. My right foot crunched down into the side of his knee and he crumpled into a heap, clutching his destroyed knee and screaming as my left elbow took the other one in the throat. He crumbled too and I went through the curtain. The VIP was kneeling across the room and he had the stem and base of a cocktail glass sticking out of the side of his neck. Blood was pumping and Gloria was walking back toward the door with two more broken glasses in her hands.

"Dray, I told you to wait," she said.

"Jesus, babe, are you okay?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. "I don't like the company here tonight. Shall we adjourn to the hotel?"

She looked down at the two wrecks as we passed through the curtain and smiled up at me. "I could have handled it," she said.

"We're partners," I told her. "I get to help."

"I'm going to skin my partner's cock when we get back to the hotel," she flashed those eyes at me. I'm not sure she didn't.

We were lying together, bodies heaving and my blood was pounding after coming in her three times. "Jesus, Gloria," I said. "Violence turns you on, doesn't it."

"No, I hate violence," she said. "I'm only violent to the violent. But knowing that my man is willing to just destroy people like that for me made me so wet I didn't think I was going to make it back here before fucking you."

We didn't go back for two nights and there were no more incidents while we were in France. When we got back Cecilia seemed even happier than she had been when we left. She and Olivia had obviously bonded and they were inseparable while Olivia was there. She was coming back to stay with us over midterm and I know I loved having her around. We hadn't spent much time together since she moved across the country for school, and I loved my little sister. I had missed her dreadfully and she was just as bubbly and fun as I remembered. She stayed for two weeks.

Cecilia had a school function and I was her escort for a presentation dinner. She stayed after the party to talk to one of the functionaries and I drove home. I didn't see Olivia or Gloria when I came in, so I went looking for them. As I got close to our bedroom I could hear noises coming from the open door. It sounded like people fucking! I could plainly hear Gloria's rising moans and there was the sound of flesh against flesh; slapping together. I was too shocked to move. Gloria screamed one of her primal shrieks of release and that unhinged my knees. Gloria had a lover! I don't think I have ever been so incapacitated in my life. My knees could hardly support me. I couldn't stand the thoughts that were going through my head. Who was it? Did I even want to know? I decided it didn't matter. I turned and walked back down the stairs and out of the house. I went to the storage barn and pulled the cover off of my old Charger. This somehow just felt right to me.

If my marriage was going to end, it would end like it had begun, just me and some nice Flow Master pipes. The big hemi rumbled to life and I spun out of the driveway and through the gate. I saw Cecilia's little Wrangler pass me going the other way in a blur and I drove north on 35 to Round Rock. I checked into a Hampton Inn and my phone started going crazy. I turned it off after the sixth call and just collapsed on the bed. I couldn't stay there so I went and found a bar. I had enough scotch to dull the pain and make me sleepy so I walked back to my hotel. When I woke up in the morning I had the mother of all hangovers. I stood in the shower for a long, long time, just letting the hot water wash away every thought, all the pain and all the emptiness of my heart. I had a clear head when I stepped out and I put on the suit I had worn the night before. I had hung it up and I hadn't had it on that long so it didn't bother me.

I turned on my phone and it lit up immediately. I had 32 missed calls and 15 new texts. I deleted the voice mails and started reading the texts. The first few were from Cecilia, asking me where I was going. About fifteen minutes after her texts, I noticed texts from Gloria. She asked me at first where I went and then as the time of the texts got later they became frantic. What had happened, where was I, what was going on, why wouldn't I answer the phone? The last one from her just said, "Call me when you calm down. This isn't what you think. We need to talk."

Yes, I'll bet we did. What the hell? "It isn't what you think?" Well what I thought was she was fucking someone else in our bed. That seemed pretty clear to me. I couldn't believe it, but there it was. I knew what I had heard. I looked back at my phone. There were two texts from Olivia. The first one said, "Dray, you need to call one of us. We can explain everything." The second one said, "This is all my fault, Dray. I'm so sorry; just call one of us, please. I'm your baby sister and you owe it to me to call me. I've always been there for you and you've always been there for me. Call one of us, please. You're scaring us to death."

What did that mean? "It's all my fault?" What did she mean? She hadn't been the one getting fucked in our bed! How could this be all her fault? Something didn't feel right.

I texted her. "I'm at the Hampton in Round Rock. I'm okay, but you need to explain what you mean."

I got nothing. I sat there staring at my phone for forty-five minutes and someone knocked on the door. I thought it must be the maid but when I opened it they were all three standing there. Damn, they looked good. "What the... "

They never gave me a chance to say anything else. The next thing I knew I was flat of my back on the bed and there were three girls on top of me. Olivia was in the middle and she beat on me with her little fists.

"Dray, you idiot! God, you gave us such a scare! What the hell is wrong with you? You just drove away and never said a word to anyone. What is wrong with you?" she shouted in my face. "You don't do that! You don't get to do that! Why wouldn't you answer your God damned phone? We spent all night bawling out eyes out and you wouldn't even answer the mother fucking phone. You're a fucking asshole!"

Gloria and Cecilia were sobbing brokenly. "I'm an asshole?" I shouted right back. "I'm not the one that was fucking some guy right there in the house! How am I the asshole? You were right there, Olivia. Wasn't there something you could have done? How am I the asshole?"

"There was no guy, you moron, That's what you thought? Why didn't you come in and kick his ass?" Gloria wept. "What is the matter with you? How could you think I was fucking some guy? You know I would never do that? How can you even think that? Have I ever given you any reason not to trust me?"

"No, but when I come up the stairs and I hear that particular scream my wife makes when an orgasm is blowing the top of her head off, I know what's going on. So who's the guy, Gloria?"

"There is no guy," Olivia screamed at me. "It was me, asshole. It was me! I was fucking her. I've been fucking Cecilia since the last time I was here. I fucked Gloria last night. There was no guy!"

I was paralyzed. I couldn't even think, much less talk. My mouth gaped open and my mind was blank.

"I've been fucking them, there is no guy," Olivia repeated. "I'm sorry Dray; I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you must have felt. I shouldn't have done it without asking you. I'm so sorry."

"No, it's my fault," Cecilia said. "I'm the one that started all this. I was lonely while you were gone to France, Dray. We slept together while you guys were gone and it just happened. I'm so sorry. I should have told you."

I knew I needed to say something. "I didn't know you rolled that way, Livie."

She burst out laughing. "Is that the best you've got? I don't, Dray. I've always been curious and I love these girls. We were all horny and lusting after you and we just had each other. Don't you get it?"

"I'm sorry too, Dray," Gloria kissed me. "We've been fucking my sister for a long time and I just thought you wouldn't mind if we fucked Olivia."

"Jesus Christ," I swore. "This is fucking unbelievable. Don't any of you think you owe it to me to talk to me? I'm sorry I acted like an asshole, but you made me think... think... Jesus Christ!"

"I'm so, so sorry," Gloria said. "I never dreamed you'd come home like that and... I should have asked you. We all should have asked you. Can you forgive us for causing you all that pain?"

"Yes, I forgive you," I kissed each one of them. "Jesus H. Christ, I thought I had lost everything! Don't ever do anything like that again, What the hell, are you going to fuck Mom next?"

Gloria looked at me speculatively. "We might. Do you want to fuck her?"

"No! What the hell did you mean, 'we were all lusting after you', Olivia?"

"I've wanted to fuck you since I was fifteen," she told me. "I'm going to do it now. Gloria and Cecilia are going to help me fuck you right here in this bed!"

She ground her pussy against my cock and I was rock hard in seconds. "I see you like that idea," she purred. Hands were pulling off her clothes and we were all naked in seconds. I looked over and the door was still open. A maid was looking at us with a shocked expression.

"Gloria, go close the door," I told her. She stood up in all her naked glory and sauntered across to the door. "We're going to need more towels," she told the maid. She took four and closed the door. I turned my attention to Olivia and it was a fantasy come true. She was the tiniest little petite thing I had ever seen. She looked like a fifteen year old high school girl. She was twenty, but no one would have believed it. She was all soft and girly, though. She had tiny little cone shaped breasts and tiny little nipples, too. She was slim and waif-like and absolutely gorgeous. Her pubic hair was a silky blonde fluff and I wanted to play with it so badly. Now she was mine and I wasn't ever going to let her go.

Hands and lips were all over us and Olivia was moaning before I ever got to kiss her. Hands were guiding us and I felt a soft, liquid tightness ease down my shaft an inch at a time.

"My God," she groaned. "How much of that thing is there. I feel like I'm trying to fuck a fence post! Lick me Cecilia, make me wetter or I'm not going to be able to take this!"

Gloria was latched onto one little nipple and whatever Cecilia was doing down there was driving Olivia wild. She bucked like a bronco and I was soon hilted inside that little blonde girl. She groaned like she was dying when she came and the look on her face was indescribable. She was one hot little mama, and when I came inside my little sister for the first time it was like nothing else on earth. We had quite an orgy for the rest of the day and all that night.

I woke up the next morning feeling like a god. There were three sleepy and gorgeous girls in my bed and I sat up and surveyed my kingdom. I was surprised to find myself growing wood. After last night I didn't think I could get it up again with Viagra. It turned out I could, and I just had to decide where to put it. It was a hard choice, but the love of my life won. Gloria was just too sexy and just too much woman. She groaned when I entered her from behind and I jammed myself between those shelving cheeks, deep inside her sweet tightness and started grinding myself as deeply into her as I could get. She moaned deliriously and shifted over until her face was buried between Cecilia's legs. She dove into that little bare pussy with a gusto, and Cecilia shot up and clutched Gloria's head. She shrieked and that woke Olivia up. She mounted Cecelia and we were off to the races.

*****

Olivia wound up transferring to UT and she's been living with us ever since. It's been five years and Gloria is doing anesthesia at Mercy. Cecilia is working at the same company I work for designing power plants. Olivia works for my competitors and she's been making life hell for the department that competes with her. Life is good for me. I've never complained. I have at least one of the ten most beautiful girls on the planet in my bed every night and sometimes two or three. They fuck each other more often than they do me, but I'm not complaining. Sometimes I just like to watch.

We went dancing Friday night. Gloria did her usual thing and Olivia was right there with her. They even danced together several times. I think visions of a threesome danced through the minds of everyone in the place. I sat with my arm around Cecilia in our booth and when I looked down her nipples were hard. I pinched one and she moaned as the song ended. Gloria and Olivia slid into the booth, sweaty and with eyes glowing.

They noticed my hand and the state of Cecilia's nipples. "Hey, no fair starting without us," Olivia said. She looked at me mischievously. "You know, Dray. Mom's coming for the weekend."