Tutoring Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cecilia, stop crying," I told her. "You can't cry like this every time I talk to you. You're breaking my heart. You're my little sister, too, and it's my job to take care of you. Now smile at me and tell me you're proud of me and you love me."

She got a tissue and wiped her eyes. "I am proud of you," she said. "I'll try not to cry. It just kills me to see you lying there and hurting. I do love you, too," her voice sank to a whisper. "More than you'll ever know." She fled and I saw her hurrying down the hall.

Olivia looked at me thoughtfully. "She's really messed up right now, Dray. She doesn't remember much, but she knows she was raped and she's the one that got Gloria up and dragged you out of there. She's the one who called 911 and she's never left the hospital since you got here. We can barely get her to eat or sleep. She's going to need a lot of love and counseling. I love her, Dray. I know how sweet she is and she's really hurting. She remembers a little bit of that rape. She knows she came while that bastard was raping her and it's killing her. I'm going to go bring her back."

When they came back her eyes were all red and puffy. I could tell she had been crying her eyes out and I patted the bed beside me. She came over and sat down.

"Cecilia, I love you," I told her. "Gloria loves you, Olivia loves you and I'm sure Mom does, too. This is tough but you've got to hang in there. When I get out of here we'll go home and everything is going to get better. You've got to be tough. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I'll do anything for you. Would you like to play a game with me? Can I read to you? Is there anything you need?"

"Yes, I need all my girls in this room," I told her. "Where are Gloria and Mom?"

"They're sleeping," Olivia said. "We've been taking shifts staying with you. They will only let you have two visitors at a time."

"Call the nurse," I said.

When she came in we had a chat about their visitor policy. I was unyielding and she went and got the shift supervisor.

"What seems to be the problem, Mr. Cabot?" she asked.

"I'm checking out today," I told her.

"No, you aren't," she told me.

"Am I a prisoner?" I asked her.

"Don't be ridiculous," she said. "This hospital has policies."

"Why are those policies in place?" I asked her.

"For the good of our patients," she said.

"Exactly. It will be good for this patient if his fiancée, his Mother and his two little sisters as allowed to be in this room at the same time. If that isn't possible, I'm checking out."

"If you check out without your doctor's permission your insurance may not pay," she said.

"I don't care," I told her.

"You're in no shape to be on your own," she said.

"I'll check into a private nursing facility," I told her. "Listen, I don't give a damn about your 'policies.' I'm not a slave, I'm not a child and I'm not a prisoner. That's what you told me. So get someone in here to unhook this stuff and I'm calling that private nursing center."

She went away in a huff and the girls looked at me like I was a madman.

"Dray, what are you doing?" Cecilia asked. "We can't let you do this."

I said nothing. Pretty soon the hospital administrator came in. "Mr. Cabot, I don't understand what's going on here," she said.

"It's simple," I told her. "I want to have as many visitors in this room as I invite. If you can't arrange that, I'm leaving."

"Mr. Cabot, we have... "

I cut her off. "Yes, I know, you have policies. They aren't my policies. I'm paying for this room, paying exorbitantly, I might add. In effect I'm renting it. How many people are in your house right now?"

"Three," she said. "My husband and my two children."

"That's one too many," I told her. "Get rid of one of them."

"I hardly think my personal life is any of your affair," she said frostily.

"That's exactly how I feel," I told her. "My personal life is none of your business."

"Why are you making such a fuss about this?" she asked.

"It's a matter of principle," I told her. "I'm a grown-ass man. I make the decisions about my life, not you. You don't get to make policies that affect my life. I decide those policies. That's either true, or I'm your slave. I believe slavery is illegal and immoral. Here's the deal. I'm not some charity case you're taking in. I can afford to pay for my own treatment. Your minion threatened me that my insurance wouldn't pay. I don't give a damn. I can pay myself. You tell me, what's it going to be?"

"I'm afraid we have policies, Mr. Cabot."

"Okay, I need to make some phone calls then. Olivia, can you see about getting me the number of Bethany House? I believe you have somewhere to be?" I told the administrator.

"You're really going to transfer, aren't you?" she said.

"Count on it," I grinned at her. "Hasta la vista, baby."

"It won't be necessary for you to transfer," she said. "You can have as many visitors as you like."

"Too late," I told her. "By the way, do you know that my boss is on the board of directors of this hospital? He's coming to see me later and I'm going to tell him why I'm transferring."

She went pale. "Please, Mr. Cabot. I apologize. I assure you, we are completely on board with whatever you want to do. All you have to do is ask and we'll provide you with the best treatment we have to ability to provide."

"Thank you," I said. "Could you please send the nurse in on your way out?"

She left and the two girls stared at me for a minute. "Jesus, Dray; you're a hard ass," Cecilia said.

"You have no idea," Olivia laughed. "You should hear him when someone asks for his social security number."

Gloria and Mom came in and no one said a word. They even brought in two more chairs and coffee for everyone but me. I stayed seven more days, and we did have that wedding in the hospital room. The staff went all out and it was a big party for a while. I got Gloria by herself for a minute.

"I'm so sorry this happened here and I can't take you home and make love to you for three days straight," I told her.

"I'll take a rain check," she laughed. "I can't wait to get you home."

It took me three months to get back to some semblance of normality. By the time I got the cast off my leg it was emaciated and gross looking. I started working it hard and after six months, I was back to normal and down to fighting weight. Cecilia was not fine. She was sad all the time, and she quit going to class much. Her grades were suffering and she slept all the time. Gloria and I worried about her constantly and tried to figure out what to do. She absolutely refused to go to counseling, and she cried all the time when she thought no one was watching. The only time she seemed happy was if she could be touching Gloria or me and we were getting desperate. All our lives were being affected and it wasn't getting better.

We needed some closure. It turned out that Richard Dawson wasn't dead. He was badly damaged and I kept track of his court case for kidnapping and rape. Somehow, Billy Bob had persuaded him to roll over and confess that he had coerced him into going along with the scheme. He got seventeen years for his trouble, and Billy Bob skated. He was badly crippled and had to have assistance to get around. I had people pay him visits every so often to remind him of his transgressions. His place got shot up in drive by shootings twice, and he hit a guy on a motorcycle who sued him and collected a big settlement. His involvement in a kidnapping and rape case led to his becoming a social leper. I relayed all this information to the girls and it seemed to perk Cecilia up a little. She started paying more attention to herself and she was looking good again. She went out on a date and when she came home there was a terrible relapse. She didn't come out of her room for three days, and finally Gloria went in to drag her out.

"Dray," I heard her call. "Come up here and help me!"

Cecilia was a mess. She hadn't bathed or combed her hair, and she was shivering on her bed. I carried her to our room and we put her in the bathtub and I went to get her something to eat while Gloria bathed her. I made breakfast and carried it up to our room. Gloria brought her in and put her in bed and fed her while I brushed her hair. She leaned back against me between my legs and I saw a wan smile for the first time since before her disastrous date.

When she was done eating, and I made her finish everything, I wrapped my arms around her and Gloria snuggled down with her head on Cecilia's chest. We held her for a long time, not saying anything and finally I knew we had to get her to talk.

"Cecilia, what's going on with you?" I asked her. "You know we love you, honey. We'll do anything for you. What do you need us to do? What do you want? How can we help you get over this and get back to that sweet girl we know and love?"

She began to cry and it went on for a long time. Finally she tilted her head back and looked up at me with those lost green eyes. "I just feel like I'm filthy," she sobbed. "I was raped! I was raped and nothing is ever going to be right for me again. I've caused nothing but pain to the two people I love the most and I don't know how to get over that. The one thing that I want I can't have and I can't think of anything else."

"What is it you want, baby?" Gloria asked her. "What is it that you think you can't have? Dray told you, we'll do anything. We'll give you anything. You're my little sister and I love you more than life. You're just killing us with all your sadness. What do you want?"

She just shook her head and wept. "No, I can't tell you. You'll think I'm sick and terrible and you won't love me anymore. I'll have to leave here and I can't bear to do that. I'd kill myself if I had to leave and I'm killing myself by staying." She was becoming nearly hysterical.

"I'll love you until the day I die," Gloria told her. "You'll never have to leave here. This is your home, no matter what. You're precious to me. Just tell me."

"Dray, I want Dray," she exploded into a fit of weeping. "I see what you two have. That's all I've ever wanted; my sister to love me and a man to be happy with. He saved me and he got hurt so badly and I'll never be able to make it up to you guys. You had your wedding in a fucking hospital room because of me. All I want, all I want... "

Gloria held her tightly and looked up at me. "Cecilia, we're going to leave you alone here for a minute and talk," she said.

She got up and walked to the bathroom door and looked back at me. She jerked her head and I got up and followed her in. She turned on the water and moved up close to me. "Dray... " she started.

"No Gloria," I said. "Not just no; hell no! I know what you're getting ready to ask me and I won't do it. I'll do anything else but this. This would be the end of us. Do you know why I can be with you? You may well be the most sexual woman on the planet. You know that and I know that. You're like some celestial body with your own gravitational field. You go out and you're with me and there's like this tether that binds us together. All those other bodies are out there and they're circling you and you just attract them to you like moths to a flame. They warm you and you pull all this energy from them and you glow like a goddess and every man in the room would die to be with you and most of the women. But I know at the end of the night that you're mine. That's my sanity. I know I can trust you implicitly. You'll never stray; you'll never even be tempted because you also know that there is nothing in the universe that can sway me in the slightest away from you. We have that bond and that's what keeps us together. If it's broken, it's gone and you'll be out of my life like a lightning bolt. That's what you mean to me and I would never, ever betray that trust."

Tears were streaming down her cheeks and she moved to crush those huge breasts against my chest. She pulled my hands down to the round cheeks of her ass and she ground herself against me. I was as hard as I've ever been against her beautiful body and she nearly choked me with her tongue. When she pulled away she stood on tiptoes so that our noses were touching and her impossibly long lashes mingled with mine.

"I know that, Dray. Do you think I don't? I would never have married you if I didn't know that. All my life I've manipulated people, used myself as a weapon and I've gotten everything I wanted. I got everything I wanted except you. I couldn't do that to you and I didn't even want to when I got to know you. This isn't about that. This is my flesh and blood just as much as you are. This is my little sister. This is the girl I love more than any other person on earth except you. You'd be doing this for me; not to me, and it would only be with Cecilia. Our bond you talk about isn't just you and me because I'm bonded to her. I was before I met you and I always will be. I expanded my bond to include you. Before you, there was only her. Now it's the three of us and one of us is dying. You're always going to be only mine and I'm always going to be only yours, but she belongs to both of us. I know you love her. How could you not? I don't know what would have happened if she weren't in such desperate circumstances. I think I would have still wanted to include her at some point. Circumstances have brought us here. You fought and nearly died for us. This is no threat to our relationship or our bond. You don't have a choice here, Dray. Don't you love her?"

"Yes, but... "

"There is no but," she cut me off. "She's going to be part of us. We're going to go out there and show her that she can have it all. We're going to explain this to her and we're going to love her and make love to her together. Do you understand?"

I took my amazing woman in my arms and I've never loved her as much as I did in that moment. I knew her passion and her incredible sexual energy, but I had never before experienced the love she was willing to share with me and with Cecilia. I knew this was right and that nothing would change between us except that we would expand and grow and Cecilia would be a part of that.

"Do you think she'll accept us?" I asked her. "Will she let us help her and love her?"

"She'll never be with anyone else," she said. "For life, Dray. That's what you told me. She's me. I'm counting on you to make her feel it. She's too weak and hurt right now for us to do anything but hold her and promise her how it's going to be. Ever so gentle, Dray; ever so gentle."

She kissed me fiercely and took my hand to lead me back out to Cecilia. She looked up as we came back into the room hand in hand and watched with wide, frightened eyes as we climbed into bed on each side of her and wrapped her in our arms. We slid her down on the bed and smothered her with our touches and caresses. As we lay half on top of her Gloria whispered to her. She told her all the things we had talked about and how she was safe and loved and what our lives were going to be together. She told Cecilia she could never have me to herself but she could have all three of us together and Cecilia cried and shuddered under us. We wrapped her into a cocoon of our warmth and love and she relaxed and slept. As soon as she was asleep Gloria attacked me and it was the best we'd ever had. She was very impatient and our clothes were gone in seconds.

She pulled me on top of her and her hands tugged me into place. "I need that big cock inside me now," she breathed. "She won't wake up unless I scream and I've got this pillow."

I sank into her moist depths and pulled on her tumescent nipples as she groaned. "I'm going to make you scream until your throat is raw," I whispered into her ear as I nibbled on it. Even with the pillow Cecilia stirred uneasily in her sleep as her sister cried out her passion into the pillow. When we had fucked ourselves into exhaustion she climbed back over Cecilia and we held her between us as we slept.

Cecilia began to believe us. There were periods of regression when she would weep uncontrollably and we would patiently hold her and comfort her until she was calm. She got her appetite back and paid attention to the way she looked. She started going to classes every day and her grades improved. Gloria got her to start riding again and in three months that sweet slender bouncy girl was back. It was one Friday night when we were out at a club that she finally broke through. We had been sitting beside each other and watching Gloria dance. As usual, there was a crowd swirling around her and she had been out there for thirty minutes. She looked over at us after every dance and I could see the fire building in her eyes.

"Don't you ever get jealous, Dray?" Cecilia asked me.

"Of what?"

"Well, she's out there winding those guys' chains. They rub up against her and she turns her back like that and they're practically humping her ass. They put their hands on her ass or cop a feel of her tits. Doesn't that bother you?"

"No, it doesn't. She knows how to keep that kind of thing under control. You'll notice it's all promise, and if a guy gets aggressive she won't dance with him again. It's just touches and she makes sure that's all it is. She watches me. I don't think I can make a move she isn't aware of. Once in a while some asshole tries to cut her out of the herd and he pays the price. I've seen her stomp a hole in a guy's foot with one of those spike heels. She carries a gun in a thigh holster, did you know that? I seriously wouldn't want to fuck with her. I think she'd kill anyone that tried to force her. I trust her, Cecilia. She always goes home with me and the thrill she's had with all the excitement is just putting tension on the spring that's going to explode on me when we get home."

We were both watching her and she inclined her head to get me to come to her. When I got halfway to her she pointed to Cecilia and crooked her finger. I waited, and when Cecilia caught up we went over and separated her from her partner. She undulated between us with her back to me, practically fucking me with her ass. At the same time she pulled Cecilia up against her and kissed her possessively. She spun so that Cecilia was between us and pressed her slender body firmly between us. I felt her take my hand and place one Cecilia's firm little ass and she pulled the other hand up to hide it between us, cupping one of Cecilia's hard breasts. I could feel an erect nipple in there and I pinched it gently. Gloria's nipples were tumescent, as well, and trying to rip out of her dress.

Gloria leaned forward and whispered into Cecilia's ear where I could hear. "Are you ready, baby?"

Cecilia looked up at me with her huge green eyes wide in question. I nodded and she threw her arms around Gloria and whispered loudly. "Yes, I'm ready."

"Take us home and fuck us," Gloria commanded me.

It was as amazing as you imagine. Cecilia was perfect. That runway model body was so tight and lean and the contrast with Gloria's sex goddess lushness was perfect. Gloria was so horny that I swear she spent more time fucking Cecilia than I did. Easing into the tightness of my wife's little sister was one of the highlights of my life. She didn't have Gloria's blazing sexual energy, but she made up for that with all that sweetness and her soft cries were enough to curl my toes. She came almost as easily as Gloria, and I don't know if it was some kind of special magic I had with those two girls or what, but just touching them was nearly enough to make them come. We fucked all night long. Sometimes we slept, but it was usually just one of us while the other two licked, sucked and made passionate love. I came five times that night, a record for me. The last explosion in Cecilia's mouth was nearly painful and my cock and balls ached the next day. Both girls were sore and we just rested and regained some semblance of energy. Cecilia slept with us again on Sunday, and we had a marathon session. Gloria seemed to be perpetually near orgasm as long as she was being touched by one of us, and Cecilia was nearly insatiable.