Tutoring Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was flushed all over her body, slick with her sweat and trembling with her excitement. She begged me to stop. "Dray, Dray, please; you're killing me. I need to rest a minute. Please, babe; I need to rest! Dray!" some note of desperation rose in her voice. "Please, I can't come anymore! Come up here and kiss me, please Dray!"

I let her coast to a stop and crawled back up to hold her in my arms. She was still shuddering wildly and gasping for breath. She went limp and I think she passed out for a minute. I caressed her breasts and her face, kissing away some stray tendrils of that flaming hair from her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at me. All that energy was directed at me and I could see the wildness in her eyes. She was on fire and she suddenly began to cry. I held her while she sobbed for a minute.

"Gloria, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Oh, my God yes!" she breathed. "I love you, Dray Cabot! I love you, I love you, I love you! You know I've been with men and I've been with women, but I've never been with anyone that made me feel like that. God, Dray; I feel like I'm just becoming something I never thought would happen. I'm so in love with you I feel like I'm in danger of losing myself. Please, Dray; don't ever leave me! Never let me go. I'm so open and so in love with you. If you hurt me it will kill me. I've never, ever, given myself to anyone like this. I've always been in perfect control and made people dance to my music. I can't do that with you and it scares the shit out of me."

"I'll never let you go and I'll never hurt you," I promised her. "I know how you feel because I feel the same way. The difference is, I'm really scared because I know you. You're never like that with me, but I've seen how you operate and I know you like the hunt. You're an apex predator and you'll always be that. Promise me you're not going to drift away from me now that you have me."

She looked up at me with hurt and anger in her eyes. They softened as she saw the fear in mine and she pulled me down and kissed me fiercely. "That's never going to happen," she breathed against my lips. "I'm yours forever. Never doubt that. I am what you said, but it's just a game to me. You're the end of the game. At the end of the day, I'm yours and only yours. Fuck me now, Dray."

"No, I'm going to make love to you, Gloria," I told her. "I'm going to do that several times, then I'm going to fuck you a couple of times. We're going to take a shower and then I'm going to make love to you again."

She chuckled. "That's exactly what I want."

She moved her powerful hips and pulled me into place. A groan escaped her lips as I sank into a wet cauldron of fire. Gloria burned with a hotter fire than other people and she always felt to me like she was running a fever. It took a while for her to get used to having me inside her, but when she did she became wild. She came easily and often, and we made sweet, passionate love for a very long time. I came in the first five minutes but being inside this fantasy girl kept me rock solid and we just kept going. She was everything in bed she looked like she would be. Her pussy was wet and tight and she knew everything there was to know about how to use it. She was very vocal and very loud and she screamed when she came. I don't know how many times she came, but I know I did four times that night and one more time in the morning when she woke me up with her mouth sliding up and down my cock. She sucked as well as she fucked, and it was the best blow job of my life. She had absolutely no inhibitions with me and she swallowed every drop of my cum, showing it to me on her tongue before swallowing it down. She laid on top of me and kissed me.

"Is that okay?" she asked. "I know some guys don't like to kiss after a blow job."

"I'll kiss you whenever I get the chance," I told her. "Have I told you yet today that I love you, Gloria?"

"Yes, but you can tell me as many times as you want," she giggled. "I'll never get enough of that. Get up, lazy, and feed me. I'm starving."

My cock was raw and she had that walk that women have when they're sore: tentative and slow. "Jesus, Dray; you've worn me out," she complained. "I didn't think it was possible."

I took her out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and she pressed herself against me the whole time, as if she was staking out a claim. It was Saturday, and we spent the day cuddling on the sofa. We talked about everything and nothing. Gloria was one of the most interesting people I'd ever talked to. She knew a lot about things that you would never have expected. She also had decided opinions about most of them. Her opinions were informed and well-reasoned, and we had friendly arguments about lots of things. She went and got Chinese takeout and when she got back I was reading. She got forks and we sat on the sofa and ate.

"Wha'cha reading, babe?" she asked.

"It's a book by a man named Ludwig von Mises called Human Action," I told her.

"Sounds heavy," she said. "What's it about?"

"Praxeology," I said.

"Well, I kind of know what that word means," she said. "Explain it to me."

"It means that people do things deliberately, not just by instinct. Since they do, they must prefer those actions. It's mostly about economics."

We had a debate about that. Politically, she was a little to the right of Fox News. She was all law and order, pro-military and very much a capitalist, but she had no concept of personal liberty or individual rights. That was surprising to me when I first found out. For someone who smoked weed all the time, which she did, and slept around like she did, I had expected her to be some kind of flaming liberal. She wasn't, and it was a bit of a shock. It took her a while to get where I came from.

I distrust all things that impose restraints on free will. I told her I could only endorse one principle. The individual should be free to do anything that pleases them so long as it didn't harm anyone else, and should live with the consequences of their behavior. She argued vociferously against that principle for a while. She wanted laws to regulate everything she didn't like that people did. I pointed out the hypocrisy of that with regard to the drug laws and her own personal choices. Overnight she switched sides, and started reading Murray Rothbard and Ayn Rand. Her mind was so amazingly flexible that I fell in love with her all over again. Like she said, she wasn't just a pair of tits. She had an amazing mind and personality, as well.

She wanted to call her sister and Dad and tell them the news right away. She left a message for her father to call her and spent nearly an hour on the phone with her sister. About nine in the evening her phone rang, and it was her father. I had never met the man except at her mother's funeral, and we hadn't spoken, but from what she had told me I wasn't looking forward to the experience. She answered the phone and after a little chit-chat she told him that I had asked her to marry me and she had said yes. Apparently, she wasn't pleased with his reaction.

"What the hell is the matter with you, Daddy? I thought you'd be happy for me!" she said. "So what? He's the man I love and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him so you'd better get used to it! No, stop! If you expect to have any relationship with me at all you better never say that again! You need to calm down and think about what you're saying. When you can behave like a real parent, give me a call."

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"I have no idea," she said. "He was being a prick. He's always been a prick, but this was something special. He actually asked me if I was going to throw myself away on a mechanic!"

I was a little irritated but I tried to calm her down. I pulled her down on my lap and held her tightly. "It's going to be okay, kitten. He just needs to get used to the idea that his princess is marrying the frog," I told her.

She ruffled my hair. "Thanks, babe. I guess maybe that's it. Cecilia says he's changed since Mom died. She wouldn't really talk about it, but I think she's afraid of him. You're no frog though. I'm the frog, here. I didn't like what I was turning into before I met you. I was kind of turning into a female version of him. I don't know how Mom put up with him all those years. He cheated on her constantly and I think he abused her. She always had 'accidents' where she would be bruised, but she just hung in there."

"Jesus, Gloria, I never knew any of that. I'm glad we're here and he's there."

"Yeah, me, too." She shook that mane of hair. "I worry about Cecilia though. I want to go out tonight and show off my ring, Dray. Take me dancing."

We cleaned up and she rummaged around in what had been her closet in the spare bedroom. When she came back in she had a little black dress in her hand and clean underwear. She stripped and I almost threw her on the bed and took her right then.

"No, you bad boy!" she laughed. "You'll get that tonight when we come home. Help me with my bra."

She didn't have a dainty lace number. It was one of those substantial, heavy duty things that looked very uncomfortable. I asked her about it.

"I have big tits," she explained. "Unless you want them hanging around my knees by the time I'm thirty, this is what I have to wear. They hurt my back if I don't wear a good bra. If you want a girl that looks like a little boy, you better propose to someone else!"

"No, I'm quite happy with my porn star fianceé," I laughed. I gave them a squeeze and she sagged a little against me.

"Stop that and take me dancing," she moaned.

We went to eat and then I took her to a club. It was difficult. How do you cope with being with the girl everyone in the club wants? I know, right? What a problem to have! We got a drink and talked for a few minutes before she pulled me out on the floor. The problem was, I have two left feet. I'm athletic and strong, but I can barely tap my foot in rhythm to music. I wanted to make her happy, but she needed a better partner. There was no shortage of men ready to fill that role. Every eye in the house was on her, and I soon discovered that all she had to do was go onto the floor by herself and start dancing. She had told me she wanted to be a dancer until her boobs destroyed the dream of ballet. I could see she was good right away. As soon as she got out there twenty guys got up and headed her way. The lucky guy that got there first said something to her and she was off to the races.

She looked over at me, raised an eyebrow and I nodded. She gave me that million candle power smile and I watched her. I decided my job would be making sure she had a drink when she came back to our table and chasing away the really aggressive partners. I felt good. There was a goddess out there on the floor that every man in the club wanted and every girl hated. She danced with them and let them rub up against her and played them like fish on a line. She refused to dance two dances in a row with anyone, and if the song ended with no one in line for the next one, she came back to our table and sat that one out with me. Every time she molded herself against me like a second skin and her mouth was all over me. Her eyes were shining with delight and this was Gloria in her element. I loved watching her out there. She moved like a big cat and that smoking hot body and face just glowed. She loved the hunt and I loved watching her prowl. She worked her partners like a fine instrument and she was going home with me. I realized that my chest was about to burst with pride. She was the most amazing thing I had ever seen, and she was mine.

I'm sure every single guy she danced with thought he was in for the night of his life. Every one of them was the sole undivided object of her attention as long as the dance lasted, and that attention was as close to heaven as they were ever going to get. I sat and watched her for two hours, and I decided this was the spectator sport for me. I drank a lot of good bourbon and she drank margaritas. At one, she came off the floor and sat beside me for a minute. She drank the last of her margarita and sat back in her chair. I held her hand and she pulled it down, sliding it between those silky thighs to cup a dripping pussy. I eased a finger in and she leaned those massive breasts against my arm.

"Take me home and fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

Hearts broke all over that club when she went out on my arm and I knew I was the luckiest guy alive. She practically raped me in the cab home and when we got there she was stripping off her clothes before we got off the elevator. She gave me the hottest fuck of my life, three times before she wound down.

"This is going to be the rest of your life," she told me; purring like a kitten and lying half on top of me as our heartbeats slowed. "This is exactly what I've dreamed about since I was a little girl. You're my perfect man, Dray."

"You're my perfect woman," I told her. "You will never understand how happy I am, Gloria."

"Of course I will, silly man," she said. "I'm even happier than you."

Waking up with a naked Gloria in my arms was like waking up to discover you've won the lottery. We had slept together lots of times, but it was always just as buddies and with whatever she slept in, usually a long t-shirt of some kind. Naked Gloria was a whole new ball game. I made love to her before I left for work in the bed, and then fucked her in the shower.

"I'm going to feel you leaking out of me all day," she said as she kissed me goodbye. "I want this every day!"

She was going to kill me. I'd never had sex so many times in a weekend in my life. What a way to go, though. I wasn't worth a shit at work that day. I could hardly wait to get out of there and get back to Gloria. She had classes until five, and by the time she got home I had dinner ready. It had to wait, because when she came in I had to have her before we ate. I don't think she had ever been with anyone who matched her sexual appetite, and I think it was a pleasant surprise to her. We sat next to one another at the table and she ate naked and heartbreakingly gorgeous with her thigh and one big breast touching me the whole meal. She cleaned up the dishes while I puttered around on the internet on my laptop. I showed her a funny video and we spent an hour chasing other videos and giggling together like junior high kids.

Her phone rang and I could see a cloud passing over her face as she talked. She was in the kitchen, so I only heard snatches but she was arguing with someone. She was pissed off when she came and plopped down on my lap. I played with her nipples while she told me what was going on.

"Daddy and Cecilia are coming here," she said. "He wants to meet you. I told him he didn't need to do that, but he's coming anyway. I'm sorry, Dray. Shit, I can't believe him! Do you mind a whole bunch?"

"It's okay, kitten," I kissed her. "We'll be fine. I'd really like to meet Cecilia."

"Don't be getting any ideas, buster!" she said. "She's gorgeous, but you're mine!"

"Yes, I am," I said. "And you're mine. In the words of Metallica, 'Nothing else matters'."

"You're right," she said. "Let's go get in the hot tub."

She picked her dad and Cecilia up at the airport, and when I got home she had cooked dinner. It was one of the most unpleasant dinners I'd ever had. Her dad was a real piece of work. His name was Robert Willis III, with an emphasis on the III. He certainly didn't want to be called Bob. He was a big florid guy with iron gray hair and a nasty tongue. I swear, he actually looked at his hand after we shook like he was afraid I had soiled it. He was condescending and arrogant and a total asshole.

Cecilia, on the other hand, was as sweet a girl as I've ever met. She was very like Gloria. She was tall and slender. Her breasts weren't nearly as big and she had slim hips but her face was absolutely stunning and she looked like she had just stepped of some fashion runway. If I hadn't already been in love with her sister I would have attempted heroic feats to get her attention. This was a girl to die for. She had a low husky contralto voice that was positively sultry, and the biggest green eyes I've ever seen. Her hair was that same mane Gloria had, but it was jet black with hints of auburn. She had freckles and the same white creamy skin as her sister. She was going to college to be an architect and I could tell by talking to her that she was brilliant.

They were staying in a hotel out by the airport, but Gloria changed that right away. "Cecilia, you're going to stay here with us," she insisted. "Daddy, we don't have another bedroom so you'll have to stay at the hotel but Cecilia is staying with us."

He blustered around for a while, but she wasn't having any of it and he finally gave in with bad grace. We followed him back to the hotel and Cecilia got her stuff. Those two girls chattered like magpies the whole ride and when we got home, they just kept it going. I had to go to work the next day, but Gloria was skipping school and they sat up and talked while I got ready for bed. I had just turned the light off and rolled over into my pillow when the door opened.

"Dray, are you asleep?" Gloria asked. "I need to talk to you. We need to talk to you."

I sighed and turned on the bedside lamp. Gloria came and sat beside me and patted the bed in front of us for Cecilia to sit down. She looked a little scared, but she came over and climbed up on the bed, sitting with her legs crossed and her chin in her hands.

"Is something wrong?" I asked them.

"Yes, there is," Gloria said. "Dray, how mad would you be if Cecilia stayed with us for a while?"

"I wouldn't be mad at all," I said. "Why, and for how long?"

Gloria threw herself on me and kissed me for an embarrassingly long time. "See, I told you," she said to Cecilia. "It's Daddy, Dray. I told you he's always been a prick, but Cecilia is afraid of him. She thinks since Mom's gone he's lost his mind. He's talking crazy and he's hit her several times. Show him, baby."

Cecilia pulled up her shirt and there were two big bruises on her stomach. "I dumped the guy I've been going out with," she said. "He works for Dad and he's some kind of heir apparent. It made Dad furious. He started shouting at me about how I wasn't about to 'throw myself away with some fucking farmer like my sister.' I told him it was my life and he punched me in the stomach. He told me to call Aaron, that was the boyfriend, and beg him to take me back. I told him to go to hell and he punched me again. He broke my ribs and had to take me to the hospital. He told me if I told anyone he'd deny it and tell them I was drunk and fell. Then he said if I thought the ribs hurt, it was nothing compared to what he'd do to me if I didn't keep my mouth shut." She started to cry, great wracking sobs, and it was breaking my heart.

I reached out and pulled her up between Gloria and me. We hugged her as she sobbed and Gloria petted her and told her we were going to help her.

"I know you don't know me very well and you probably don't want me here, but I'm desperate," she wept. "I'm so sorry, Dray. I don't mean to be any trouble or upset you."

"Jesus H. Christ," I exploded. "I can't fucking believe this. I'm so sorry, Cecilia. Of course you can stay here. We'll help you in any way you need. Do you want me to go over to that hotel and beat the crap out of him? I'll do that if you want me to. Do you want to press charges? I know all kinds of lawyers and the Chief of Police's son works for me. If you just want him to go away I'll make that happen, too."

"I just want him to go away," she sobbed. "I just want to not be scared anymore. I don't know what to do. He administers my trust and I don't have any money except what he allows. I'll have to drop out of school and I'll lose my scholarship. I don't have the money for tuition anywhere else because he told me if I moved away he'd cut me off. The only way I can get my money is by pressing charges against him and getting different trustees. I can't face him, I'm too afraid. What am I going to do?"