Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm fine, but things didn't go the way they should," Marie replied. "This is Irene. She works in Vice, too. We were partnered tonight."

"Hi," Karl said, eyeing her, his eye pausing for a moment on the hard dark nipples pressing against her T-shirt.

"Hi," Irene replied. "Sorry to bust in on you like this, but Marie was a bit upset about this evening and I thought that maybe I could be of some help."

"What happened?" Karl asked.

"I just have to get out of these clothes," Marie said, letting the vest fall to the floor, then pushing her tutu down, leaving her in her G-string.

"The John who picked us up was very clever," Irene said.

"Picked you both up?" Karl asked.

"He said that he wanted a couple of hostesses for a private party," Irene replied. "We were in an awkward position. We either had to go along with things or blow our cover."

"I don't understand," Karl said.

"We...he had sex with us," Marie blurted out.

"What!?" Karl gasped, staring open-mouthed. "Why didn't you press your panic buttons?" he asked.

"Because it would have broken our cover," Irene replied. "And no laws had been broken. Like I said, he was very clever. He either made us for cops or he was taking no chances."

"Then why didn't you just blow your covers?" Karl asked.

"Because he was so clever," Irene replied. "There was something about the guy that was all red flags. By cooperating, we maintained an ability to have further contact with him, to try to figure out what it is that's dirty about him, and I have no doubts that this guy is seriously dirty."

"So you had sex with him?" Karl asked.

"He was dirty in the sense that there was something very criminal about him," Irene replied. "He was actually very pleasant, a gentleman, in fact."

"Oh, Karl, it was just like some of the games we play," Marie said, sighing. "If it hadn't been for Irene, I don't know what I would have done."

"What do you mean?" Karl asked.

"I've been in Vice for five years," Irene said. "Sometimes these things happen. As long as there's no real danger, it's usually best just to go along with things. And since this guy...I felt it was important that we keep him open to further contact, we went along with him."

"Wow!" Karl said. "Wha-what happened?" he asked.

"Do you want details?" Marie asked.

"Or should we show you?" Irene asked.

"What?" Karl gasped.

"From what Marie told me, what we...experienced was one of your role play fantasies," Irene said. "You and two women."

"You...you told her about that?" Karl asked.

"After what we...shared, I didn't see any reason not to," Marie replied. "I was worried about how you'd react."

"You mean, you...with her?" Karl asked, staring.

"Yes," Marie replied.

"Really?" Karl gasped.

"Yes," Marie replied.

"Did...did you...like it?" Karl asked.

"Well, other than the circumstances, yes," Marie replied, blushing.

"Why don't we just show him?" Irene suggested.

"Would you like to?" Marie asked Karl.

"With both of you?" Karl asked.

"Marie says that you're pretty good in the sack," Irene said, smiling. "And I'd love to eat her incredible pussy again."

"O-okay," Karl agreed, stunned.

"Where's the bedroom?" Irene asked, wrapping her arms around Marie from behind, her hands cupping her naked breasts, her fingers finding and pinching and pulling on her hard, ruby nipples while Karl stared slack-jawed.

Karl followed them to the bedroom, Irene shedding her old-man T-shirt and Marie her G-string before crawling onto the bed together, Irene smiling up at him before lowering her face to Marie's spread pussy. His eyes met Marie's and he could see that her face was flushed as Irene ate her pussy.

"Irene, turn around, let me eat you, too," Marie said, reaching down to caress her cheek as she slurped on her pussy. "You're going to just love her pussy," she said as Irene turned around so that she was kneeling over Marie's face before recommencing to eat her. "Her lips are even longer than mine," she said, using both hands to spread Irene's ass cheeks apart, so that he could clearly see her pussy, her long inner lips hanging down. "And she's delicious, so different from me," she added, leaning forward and dragging her tongue up through Irene's spread pussy before sinking it deep into her, her eyes never leaving Karl's.

"Damn, Marie," Karl breathed, his eyes wide as he watched her eating Irene's pussy.

"This is just like we talked about," Marie said, her eyes shining as she licked her lips. "Come fuck her. I want to see your cock going in and out of her from up close," she urged.

Karl wasted no time removing his boxers and climbing up onto the bed, kneeling above Marie's head, his rock-hard cock standing out in front of him, pointing right at Irene's spread pussy.

"Oh, Karl," Marie sighed wrapping a hand around the shaft of his cock and guiding the head to the entrance to Irene's pussy. "Go on, do it," she urged, her eyes wide as she watched his cock disappearing into Irene's pussy.

"Oh, damn, Marie," Karl gasped when he felt her tongue on his balls as his cock throbbed in Irene's pussy.

"That feels nice," Irene said, pressing back against him. "Fuck me, fuck me good," she said, then lowered her face to Marie's pussy once again as Karl began to fuck her.

"Oh, man, this is amazing," Karl said as he fucked Irene, feeling Marie's tongue on the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out of her.

It was all too much and Karl quickly found himself losing control.

"I-I'm going to cum," he gasped, still pumping his cock in and out of Irene's pussy. "Oh, shit," he groaned when his balls exploded and he began blasting cum into her, not having been asked not to.

He could feel Marie's tongue on his cock, then her hand, pulling him from Irene's pussy to engulf his still spurting cock in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him off, gulping down his cum. When she had sucked him dry, she released him, then glued her mouth to Irene's cum-filled pussy, slurping on the cum cocktail filling her as Karl watched in astonishment.

"Oh, god, that is just so hot," Marie gasped, laying back and smiling up at Karl as she licked her lips. "Just like we imagined."

"Better," Karl said, grinning. "I can't believe that this just happened."

"We're not done yet, either," Irene said, turning around. "Marie tells he that you're a great pussy eater," she said, pushing him onto his back and straddling his body, leaning over to kiss him. "Show me," she said, sliding up his body and turning around, lowering her pussy onto his extended tongue while Marie sucked his cock hard again, then mounted him, sliding her pussy up and down on his cock while watching him eating Irene's pussy.

I told you, Irene mouthed at Marie, smiling.

"I am just blown away," Karl said a while later as the three of them lay together, the two women snuggled up to him on either side. "Is this what happened earlier, with the John?" he asked.

"Pretty much," Irene replied. "He'd fuck one of us while the other sat on his face, then he'd have us eat each other after he came. That would get him all hot and bothered and he'd fuck the other one. We just kept going until he couldn't fuck anymore."

"I hope that you're not upset with me," Marie said. "It...it just happened and there was no way to really stop."

"No, I understand," Karl said. "Do things like this happen a lot?" he asked, turning to look at Irene.

"I don't know about a lot, but it happens," Irene replied.

"Doesn't it bother you?" Karl asked.

"When the guy's a creep or has a tiny cock, yeah, it bothers me," Irene replied. "But I'm single, so if it happens and the guy is nice or he has a big cock, well, I don't really mind. It's just part of the job at times. I try to think of it as a perk."

Karl never really got any sleep that night and looked back at the bed with a sigh when he had to leave in the morning for the bank, seeing Marie and Irene in a 69 eating each other.

"I don't think that you're going to have to worry about Karl," Irene said as they showered together. "He's a real sweetheart and he obviously loves you."

"You were a lifesaver," Marie said. "I'll never be able to thank you or repay you."

"Oh, you can let me fuck him again," Irene laughed. "I haven't met too many men who would eat my pussy after fucking me. That was really nice."

"He always eats me after fucking me, whether he cums in me or not," Marie said. "It's one of the things that I love about him. But you're welcome to fuck him whenever you'd like. I know he'll like it. I will, too. All of our role playing and talking about doing something like this, it's even better than I thought it might be."

When they finally met again at the station and reported in on what had happened, they gave a very abbreviated version of events.

"You should have begged off," Tom said, "told him that you didn't do group scenes or something. There's no need for you to have to fuck a John like that. That's not your job."

"It was my call," Irene said. "There's something about this guy that's dirty. I wanted to leave a door open for us to get at him again."

"Tell me about him," Tom said.

"He spoke some language that I didn't recognize at all," Irene said. "And when we first got in the limo when he picked us up, he was having a very heated conversation with someone. That made me nervous. The guy was ready to explode."

"He kept screaming something that sounded like vriti ata," Marie said. "He said it enough times that I remembered it."

"See what you can find out about this guy," Tom said. "If there's some way for us to bust him, even if it's just to make it up to the two of you..."

"We'll see what we can find," Irene said. "And for a newbie, Marie was great. She didn't panic, even when things sort of went south on us. She dealt with it. The guy was crazy about her, asked for her number."

"Then we need to learn everything we can about him before he calls, if he calls," Tom said.

"Oh, he'll call," Irene laughed. "I'd bet on it."

Marie was more than ready to go home when 5:00 rolled around, still exhausted from no sleep and everything else from the previous day. She was putting some dinner together when Karl arrived home from the bank.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day," he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her deeply. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just really tired," Marie replied, smiling. "Yesterday was quite a day and then no sleep last night."

"You're not sorry about us, with Irene?" Karl asked.

"No, not at all," Marie replied. "It was wonderful. I loved seeing you with her, eating your cum from her pussy after you fucked her. She even told me that she wouldn't mind doing it again."

"Really!" Karl said, grinning. "How do you feel about that?" he asked.

"I'd like it," Marie said. "All these years we've talked about doing things like that, pretended to do things like that. Now that we've actually done it, well, it was fun. I liked it, a lot."

"Seeing you eating her pussy, I thought I was going to pass out," Karl said.

"I loved doing that," Marie said. "She tasted so good."

"She did," Karl agreed. "She's got a great pussy, tasty and fun to fuck."

"Maybe this will give us the courage to try out some of our other fantasies," Marie said.

"You really want to, no more role play?" Karl asked.

"It might be fun," Marie replied. "If last night was any example...it can't hurt to try some things, I guess. Would you want to?"

"You mean like a threesome with two guys for you?" Karl asked, grinning.

"That might be fun," Marie said, "but how would you feel about it, seeing some other guy with me like that?"

"Well, if you can handle me doing you and Irene together, I think I could find my way to try it out the other way," Karl replied. "If we didn't like it, we wouldn't need to do it again."

"But you're okay having Irene over again?" Marie asked.

"Whenever you like," Karl replied with a big smile.

Karl was amazed at the ferocity and fervor with which Marie attacked him every moment she could. As sexually uninhibited as she had always been, it was like she was on horny steroids. He was very tired at work and struggled at times to stay awake, taking advantage of every solitary minute to sleep when he was home without Marie, but loving her insatiable hunger when she was there.

Unfortunately, as far as Marie was concerned, her schedule and Irene's diverged as they were wont to do. She continued to search for any clues as to who Afrim was and finally felt that she had some information worth passing on, so she went to Tom's office.

"Afrim is a common name in Albania, Kosovo, and North Macedonia," she informed him. "Learning that, I was able to find out that vriti ata means kill them in Albanian."

"No shit!" Tom said, impressed.

"The condo he lives in is registered to an off-shore company, Alba LLC," she added, smiling. "When I started digging, I found that Afrim Kelmendi is a principle in Alba LLC."

"That's fantastic, Marie," Tom praised her, a big smile on his face. "Why don't you run his name by Interpol, see if they have anything on him? Oh, and if you're up to it, we're doing a sting tonight."

"Count me in," Marie said, smiling.

Fortunately, the sting that night went as it should, a total of 18 Johns arrested with no irregularities. Marie had chosen to wear a rain coat with teddy bears and rabbits on it with nothing beneath, remembering Irene's warning that some Johns would shy away from a woman wearing panties, but never one with none, suspicious of just what she was, an undercover cop.

"Shit, I'd pay to hit that," one of the plainclothes officers had commented when she had flashed the team, a heavyset black man.

They were all laughing as they filled out their paperwork after the sting, telling the usual tales of the reactions of the Johns to getting busted. Finishing, Marie found herself in the elevator with James, the plainclothes officer who had commented earlier on her appearance.

"Did you mean what you said earlier, about paying to be with me?" she asked him, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Well, yeah, I suppose so, though I didn't mean to suggest..." he started to reply.

"Are you married?" Marie asked as they exited the elevator on the parking garage level.

"Was," James replied with a sigh. "It's hard being married and being in Vice, too," he said. "You're married, right?" he asked.

"Yes," Marie replied.

"How's your husband handling it?" he asked.

"Better than I would have expected," Marie replied. "When I tell him about our stings, he goes crazy, tries to fuck me to death," she said, laughing.

"Can't say that I blame him," James said, shaking his head. "You're definitely the hottest of the Vice ladies."

"Would you like to meet him?" Marie asked, her heart thudding in her chest.

"What, now?" James asked, surprised. "It's pretty late, isn't it?"

"Yes," Marie replied, smiling at him. "Do you have somewhere that you need to be?"

"No, no, definitely not," James replied, grinning. "How's he going to react, though?"

"We've talked about opening up our sex lives, especially since I've been assigned to Vice," Marie replied. "Maybe he'll find the idea tempting. Would that bother you?"

"Hell, no," James laughed.

"Working these stings always makes me so horny," Marie said.

"Tell me about it," James sighed.

"Why don't you follow me, then?" Marie suggested.

"Lead the way," James replied, a big smile on his face.

Marie's heart was pounding as she entered her house, James right behind. Leading him to the bedroom, they found Karl asleep. Dropping her raincoat to the floor, Marie crawled onto the bed, waking him as she reached into his boxers for his cock.

"I have a surprise for you," she said as he awakened, blinking his eyes. "This is James. He's one of the Vice plainclothes officers who rescue us when we hit the panic button. I invited him to join us, if you don't mind."

"Really!?" Karl gasped, staring at the big black man, his cock already rock-hard as Marie jacked it.

"Is that okay with you?" she asked, leaning over to swipe her tongue across the head of his cock.

"Uh, sure, if that's what you want," Karl replied warily.

"Hey, man, if it's not cool, I understand," James said. "I'm not so sure that I'd be wanting to share her with anyone else if it were me."

"I, uh, we...we've talked about trying something like that," Karl said. "I just didn't expect, uh..."

"With a black guy?" James asked.

"Well, yeah, I suppose so," Karl replied, abashed. "But I don't see why that should make a difference, not if it's what Marie wants."

"I knew you'd agree," Marie said, leaning down to softly suck on the head of his cock. "I want you to watch at first," she said, crawling up his body to kiss him. "Okay? Just at first. I'll tell you when I want you, too."

"O-okay," Karl agreed, his cock throbbing, hardly daring to believe that it was actually going to happen, though they'd played this particular game many times in their role playing.

Rolling off of him onto her back, Marie was delighted to see that James had stripped and his thick black cock was standing out in front of him, not as long as Karl's, but definitely thicker.

"You have to eat me to fuck me," Marie said, drawing her legs up towards her chest and spreading them far apart, opening herself up.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," James said as he crawled onto the bed and knelt in front of her. "What a hot-looking pussy," he said just before leaning down and dragging his tongue up through it. "Tasty as hell, too," he added, sinking his tongue into her, eliciting a long moan of delight as he began eating her, Karl watching in open-mouthed astonishment. "I love these long lips," he said, demonstrating the fact, sucking on them and stretching them before releasing them, then stabbing his tongue between them into her.

"Fuck me," Marie gasped, reaching down to push James' face away from her pussy. "Fuck me now."

James needed no encouragement, moving into position as Marie hooked her arms behind her knees, leaning up to watch as his thick black cock pressed into her, inexorably sliding in until it was completely buried in her pussy.

"Oh, god, yes," Marie moaned as James began to fuck her as Karl watched, his cock throbbing in synchronicity with his heartbeat as he watched Karl's thick black cock sliding in and out of Marie's pussy, her long inner lips clinging pinkly to the black shaft of his cock each time he'd pull back.

"Man, this is some fine pussy," James gasped as he continued to plunge his cock in and out of Marie. "You're one lucky guy."

"Yeah, I am," Karl said, though he didn't sound very convinced at the moment as he watched James fucking his wife.

"Perfect tits," James said, filling his large hands with them and squeezing, his fingers finding her hard ruby nipples and pinching them, pulling on them until Marie gasped before releasing them to snap back.

"Oh, god, this feels so good," Marie gasped, looking over at Karl. "I can't believe we're actually finally doing it," she said.

"I sort of feel the same way," Karl agreed, his eyes fastened on her pussy distending, gripping James' fat cock each time he pulled back.

"This feels great, but I'm going to cum," James warned.

"Yes, yes, cum in me, and all over my pussy," Marie gasped, her eyes wide, feeling his cock growing even larger inside of her, then pulsing strongly as he began to cum, groaning as his balls began pumping.

Karl couldn't believe that James was actually cumming inside of Marie, even though every one of the scenarios they had role played had involved exactly that happening, along with the man cumming all over pussy as he finished cumming, much as James was now doing, squeezing the last drops onto her fat clit, her cum-filled pussy gaping open between her petaled inner lips.

1...34567...24