Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that, Marie," Tom said, uncuffing her when they had led the John from the apartment. "The locaters aren't so good about elevation. We had to check a few floors before we got here. Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm not hurt, if that's what you mean," Marie replied, still in a state of shock. "But I had to suck his cock."

"You've got cum all over you," Tom said. "You should clean up."

Going into the apartment's bathroom, Marie flushed when she saw herself, cum on her face and her breasts. Quickly washing, she went back into the apartment and retrieved her bikini top from the floor and put it on, all under the watchful gaze of Tom.

"What happens now?" Marie asked, feeling her face hot with embarrassment.

"Well, we'll probably have to cut him loose," Tom replied, chagrinned. "Any decent lawyer would be able to get him off by pleading entrapment because you sucked his cock. Why didn't you draw your weapon?"

"I-I couldn't reach it," Marie replied. "I dropped my handbag when he grabbed me. I would have had to crush his balls or bite off his cock to get free. I was about to when you finally showed up."

"I'm really sorry," Tom said, the contrition in his voice clear. "We'd never willingly risk you like that. But sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that delay us. You have to be able to take care of yourself until then. That's why they emphasize never letting go of your handbag and your weapon."

"What will the others say?" Marie asked.

"Not a thing," Tom assured her. "You're not the only person that something like this has happened to. We're all aware of the inherent risks in what we do. For women like you who are brave enough to be lures or work undercover, events like this are unfortunately possible and do occur. We do everything we can to see that it doesn't happen, but..."

"I'm not blaming you," Marie said. "I made a mistake and learned a lesson. I won't make the same mistake again, I can assure you."

"I believe you," Tom said, smiling. "Come on, I'll buy you a cup of coffee. You don't have to go back on the street."

"I'm not going to use this as an excuse to get out of doing my job," Marie said. "You can buy me a cup of coffee after we're done. For now, let me get back to work and do my job."

The rest of the sting was uneventful, Marie succeeding in helping to arrest three more Johns before they called it a night and went back to the station to do their paperwork.

"I heard what happened," Judy said as they did their paperwork. "Don't let it bother you. It happens to all of us from time to time. No system is perfect."

"It's my own fault," Marie said, shaking her head. "I dropped my handbag. I could have controlled the situation, not let it escalate the way it did if I hadn't. I have nobody to blame but myself. Lesson learned."

"Sometimes we conveniently forget to press the panic button," Judy said.

"What!?" Marie gasped, turning to look at her.

"You've done it a few times now," Judy replied. "You know how the whole situation can make you feel. Sometimes, with the right John, we...delay pressing the panic button until after we've gotten what we need. Nobody's being hurt and they just have to cut them loose because of the whole entrapment issue. Sometimes we don't press it at all, just go back to the street and say the guy lost his nerve."

"Have you done that?" Marie asked, stunned by the revelation.

"We all have," Judy replied. "Thelma's the worst, though," she laughed. "She says it's the only way that she can get laid anymore, her husband is so afraid of her getting pregnant and having another child. Me, sometimes I just feel like I'm going to die if I don't get a cock going off in my mouth. I need my cum fix," she said with a laugh.

"Does your husband know?" Marie asked.

"Oh, definitely," Judy replied, laughing. "The man fucks me silly when I tell him about things like that. I'll tell him about you, though I won't say which of the girls it was. He'll go nuts on me. Are you going to tell your husband?" she asked.

"I think so," Marie replied slowly. "I wasn't sure, but I can't stand the idea of hiding things from him. It would just feel wrong. It's not like I cheated on him or anything."

"How will he react?" Judy asked.

"I'm not sure," Marie replied. "We do some role playing from time to time. Situations like this always turn him on, but I'm not sure how he'll react to it actually happening."

"Well, if you need a sympathetic ear or he needs to talk to another husband in a similar situation, don't be afraid to say something to me," Judy said. "We need to stick together. This is a hard enough job as it is."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that," Marie said, smiling.

"I would suggest brushing your teeth or drinking some strong coffee before you go home, though," Judy said. "You've got serious cum breath."

"Oh, my god!" Marie gasped, covering her mouth with a hand. "When I washed up, I never even thought of rinsing my mouth."

"You like cum?" Judy asked, smiling.

"It's my one addiction," Marie replied, laughing. "On top of my addiction to sex in general."

"Your husband must be quite a guy," Judy said.

"I've never met a better guy," Marie said. "We're perfect for each other."

"Lucky you," Judy said. "That'll be very comforting if you stay in this line of work. It can get pretty stressful. You just never know what's going to happen."

"No kidding," Marie agreed.

Karl was dumbfounded when Marie described what had happened, choosing to tell him when she was astride him, his cock deep in her pussy as she fucked him. To her great relief, he stayed hard, which struck her as a good sign.

"I can't believe they let you go into situations like that without really being able to track you," he said. "What if he had been a psychopath or something? Those extra 2-3 minutes could make all the difference."

"It's mostly my own fault," Marie told him. "I broke the one cardinal rule when I let my handbag out of my possession and reach. Thank god they finally figured out where I was. He only sucked on my nipples for a bit and made me suck his cock. I was getting ready to crush his balls when they finally arrived, though it was too late in a way, as he started cumming just before they smashed the door open. I can just imagine how it looked to them, seeing me on my knees with a black cock in my mouth and my face covered with cum."

"I'll bet that was quite a sight," Karl said, his cock lurching in her pussy as he pictured it.

"It was a lot like some of our role play," Marie said, smiling as she squeezed his cock with her pussy. "The only difference was that it was real and his cum didn't taste like yours. I hope that you're not angry with me."

"How could I be?" Karl asked, filling his hands with her breasts, pinching and pulling on her hard, ruby nipples. "I'm just glad that you're okay."

"The only thing getting my nipples sucked ever did was make my pussy wet," Marie said, laughing. "If they hadn't burst in when they did, I probably would have cum from him going off in my mouth. You know how I am."

"Which is why 69 is my favorite thing with you," Karl said, flipping her off of him onto her back, then climbing on top of her and gluing his mouth to her sopping pussy while he felt his cock disappearing into her mouth.

"God, I needed that," Marie gasped when she had sucked him off and was snuggled up next to him.

"I thought that you were going to suck my balls out through my cock," Karl panted.

"Judy told me that some of the girls deliberately delay pressing their panic buttons, or don't even bother sometimes," Marie told him.

"Really!? Why?" Karl asked.

"She said that the nature of the job creates a lot of sexual stress, that if they get a nice guy or something and they need a fix, that they just let him do whatever he wants," Marie explained.

"No shit!" Karl said. "What about the guys?"

"Well, if they don't press the panic button, then nothing happens at all," Marie replied. "But if they have pressed it...maybe they don't want things to go any further than they did...they have to let the guy go. He'd win in court by accusing the police of entrapment."

"Is that what happened to the guy tonight?" Karl asked.

"Yes," Marie replied. "Which also meant that I got to keep the hundred dollars he paid me. We only turn it in for the guys that get arrested."

"So, you got paid for sucking some guy's cock," Karl said.

"I guess I did," Marie agreed.

"Does that bother you?" Karl asked.

"Only that it happened at all, that it might have hurt your feelings or something," Marie replied. "I don't necessarily agree that people shouldn't be allowed to pay for sex. If they're adults, it shouldn't matter if they both agree. I'll use the money to buy some outfits. That seems appropriate to me."

"I suppose you're right," Karl said. "Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" he asked.

"If you hadn't offered, I was going to suggest it," Marie laughed, rolling onto her stomach, then pushing up onto her knees, reaching back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks apart as Karl knelt behind her. "Oh, yes, god, yes," she moaned as he pressed his cock into her ass and began to fuck her.

Marie was very nervous the next day when Captain Clives called her to his office.

"Your colleagues are impressed with you," he said without preamble. "They like working with you and think that you handle yourself well. Lieutenant Kent has nothing but praise for you, says that you don't panic when things don't go according to plan."

"No plan survives contact with the enemy," Marie said. "If you can't adapt, you die. Tom's been...Lieutenant Kent has been a good teacher, a good team leader. I've learned a lot from him already."

"I'm taking you off of basic research for the time being," he said. "I want you to start learning about the types of investigations that Vice is doing, what our current objectives are, who the players are, who the targets are. I want to hear any thoughts that you might have about anything in a week and I expect you to have some thoughts. Report to Lieutenant Kent. He's expecting you."

"Yes, sir," Marie said, her heart pounding. "Thank you, sir."

"Make me proud, make us proud, do yourself proud," Captain Clives said, smiling.

When Marie reported to Tom, he assigned her a desk that was piled high with stacks of the current, active Vice case files.

"Read through these," he instructed. "Make any notes that you want. If you have a suggestion, make two copies and put one in the relevant file. Make sure your name and time and date are on it. Keep the other copy for when you tell the Captain your thoughts on things. If you have any questions, ask anyone. If they can't help you, they'll point you to someone who can. Any questions so far?"

"No, that's pretty clear," Marie said, looking at the stacks of files and sighing. "Tom...Lieutenant, thanks for putting in a good word for me with Captain Clives. I appreciate it."

"I only told him what I thought," Tom replied. "And unless a higher-ranking officer is present, Tom is fine."

"Does he know what happened?" Marie asked.

"No," Tom replied, shaking his head. "He has no need to know. Nobody does. It happened and hopefully you'll have learned from it. The fact that you didn't go to pieces and went right back out on the street showed your character. Most women don't handle it so well the first time something like that happens."

"Freaking out wouldn't have changed the fact that it happened," Marie said. "I'm lucky that I got such an easy lesson about something that my life might one day depend upon."

"Did you tell your husband about it?" he asked.

"Yes," Marie replied. "We have a great relationship. We can talk about anything."

"You have no idea how lucky you are," Tom said, sighing. "My wife would go ape shit if I told her half of the things that I have to deal with."

"Karl told me that I handled it the way I did because there's nothing that I love more than a mouthful of cum," Marie said, smiling. "He made sure that I knew that he wasn't upset with me. I didn't get much sleep."

"I look forward to meeting him someday," Tom said. "He sounds like a good guy, lucky guy."

"The best," Marie agreed, nodding.

Marie spent the next week buried in the Vice active case files. They were overwhelmingly prostitution related, followed by drugs, then alcohol and cigarettes. She had to invent her own filing system on her desk to keep together files that she felt were related. She was sitting back in her chair, her hands interlaced behind her head as she thought about some of the things that she had learned in the files when Tom came to her desk.

"You want to work the street tonight for a sting?" he asked.

"God, yes," Marie replied. "Anything to get me away from these files for a bit. My head is spinning."

"Maybe some fresh air and excitement will clear your head, help you to see things more clearly," Tom suggested.

"I know one way to find out," Marie said, getting to her feet. "I better go home and rest for a while, then dress. Where are we meeting?"

"Behind Mario's across from the Whitland Mall," Tom replied. "8:00."

"Nice! A high-end crowd," Marie said approvingly.

When Marie arrived at Mario's five minutes early, she got a round of applause and whistles when she exited her car, a big smile on her face.

"Dressed like that, you'd tempt the Pope," Tom laughed, taking in her very short pink tutu, so short that it didn't quite cover her ass or her pussy, leaving her pink G-string mostly visible, the material already transparent because it was wet from her juices, her unfurled inner lips visible, petaled apart, so long that the edges stuck out slightly on the sides of the G-string, her fat clit bulging obviously above them. Her top was a man's dress vest, which she wore with only the lowest button fastened, large parts of her breasts visible. "You'll partner with Irene tonight," he said.

Marie had worked the street once on the same team as Irene, though they hadn't ever really spoken. She was a few inches taller than Marie with short black hair and eyes. She was wearing an old-man T-shirt that came down to her upper thighs, thin legs sticking out beneath. She had small breasts with tiny dark nipples which were clearly visible through the material of the T-shirt and also from the sides.

"I thought my outfit would win the daring award tonight," Irene said, smiling, flipping the bottom of her T-shirt up to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"If I tried that with this outfit, they'd see everything," Marie said.

"Don't look now, but they can see everything already," Irene said with a laugh. "You're so wet, your panty is invisible."

"Oh, god, I didn't think of that," Marie said, blushing.

"That's okay," Irene said. "We'll attract them like flies."

"Why don't you wear panties?" Marie asked.

"Some of the Johns think that cops always wear panties," Irene explained. "When they see my bald snatch, they stop thinking that I'm a cop."

"What does your husband think of it?" Marie asked.

"I'm single," Irene replied. "What man would have me with this kind of a job?"

"My husband gets off on it when I tell him about what we do," Marie said. "He fucks my brains out."

"Judy's husband's the same way," Irene laughed. "He'd probably sit there and wank himself watching her fuck some other guy. There are a lot of guys who get off on things like that."

Tom briefed the team, emphasizing that just because the Johns might have a lot of money didn't make them any less potentially dangerous, that everyone needed to be extra vigilant and pay attention. The two teams of two women made their way separately across the road to the Whitland Mall, taking up stations down past the row of restaurants where there were several other actual hookers already looking for tricks.

An hour later, Marie and Irene had each lured two Johns and were back on their station when a stretch limousine slowed to a stop where all of the women were plying their trade. A heavily tinted window lowered in the back and a darkly handsome man with saturnine features and a thick moustache, the ends turned up and waxed, looked out, a smile on his face.

"I'm looking for a couple of hostesses for a private party," he said in a mellifluous, oddly accented voice, smiling at Marie, then blatantly letting his eyes slide down her body, fastening on her pussy before looking back up.

"That sounds like fun," Marie said, letting her vest spread open a bit more, revealing her hard, ruby nipples.

"What would our duties be?" Irene asked.

"Smile, look beautiful, make sure that the guests are happy, their glasses full," the man replied. "$500 each."

"That's it? That sounds like my kind of a party," Irene said, smiling.

"And you?" he asked, looking up at Marie.

"Most definitely," Marie agreed, smiling.

"Please, join me," the man said, opening his door. "I am Afrim."

Entering the limousine, Marie and Irene sat opposite Afrim, who immediately became immersed in a tense conversation on his phone in a language that Marie didn't recognize. He was still on his phone when the limousine pulled up under the portico at the entrance to The Hibiscus, one of the tallest and most exclusive condominiums in the city.

It was obvious to both Marie and Irene that Afrim was agitated as he continued to talk on his phone, motioning for them to follow him as he entered the building and went to the elevators. Marie and Irene exchanged looks when they saw him push the PH button and the elevator swiftly rose. When it stopped, it opened onto a two-story penthouse apartment overlooking the city, all of the walls glass.

"I apologize," Afrim said, pocketing his phone and smiling. "Sometimes business just can't be avoided. Please, come with me," he said, leading them to a stairway leading up, then through a door to the rooftop where there was an infinity swimming pool with three other men in the water, drinks in hand. "You might find it more comfortable to change. You'll find something to wear in there," he said, pointing to a door to the side.

Marie and Irene went through the door and found themselves in a luxurious, spa-like bathroom, replete with walk-in shower, claw-foot bathtub, jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room. There were plush bathrobes hanging on hooks along one wall.

"Listen to me," Irene said as they quickly undressed and slipped a robe on. "Unless our lives are being threatened, do not press the panic button. There's something about this whole thing, Afrim, that is raising all sorts of red flags for me. I think we should just play hostess and go along with them as long as we don't feel threatened. Besides, this looks it could be fun."

"B-but what about our jobs?" Marie asked.

"Well, they haven't broken any laws that I can tell," Irene replied. "Until they do, I'm willing to enjoy myself. If they do, we'll decide together whether to call in the troops or not, okay? So far, he's just offered to pay us to be hostesses. He never said anything about sex for money."

"Okay," Marie agreed slowly. "But what if they do want sex?"

"As long as they don't directly offer us money for it, we should just do what we feel comfortable with," Irene replied. "Me, I don't think I'd mind. You'll have to decide for yourself if it comes to that. But there's something about this guy that raises all sorts of red flags in my head. I can't put my finger on it. But if they want sex and it's not an illegal situation, we either blow our cover or we go along."

"Great," Marie said with a sigh. "Thanks."

"Don't be like that," Irene laughed. "Let yourself go. Have some fun," she said, taking both of their handbags and placing one on top of the other at an angle, then draping a towel so that it partially covered them. "This way we'll know if they search them," she explained. "We can explain the guns by telling them that we work in a dangerous field if they do search our bags and find them."