Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting the bathroom, they saw that Afrim had joined the other three men in the pool.

"Bring us some champagne and caviar, please," Afrim said when he saw them, a big smile on his face.

Looking around, they saw an ornate bar to the side. Going over to it, they found one of the refrigerators filled with bottles of Krug champagne. In another, they found several 1kg tins of Iranian beluga caviar. Looking through the cabinets, they found several different types of crackers and some plates. Marie put a selection of each of the crackers around a tin of caviar on a large platter while Irene opened a bottle of the champagne and poured four glasses.

"You ready?" Irene asked, licking her lips.

"I guess," Marie replied nervously.

"Let's leave the robes here," Irene suggested.

"What!" Marie gasped.

"Are you going to go into the pool wearing it?" Irene asked. "We need to show them that we're not intimidated by them," she said, shrugging out of her robe.

"Oh, god, Irene," Marie sighed, eyeing her, seeing her long inner lips hanging down from between her outer lips beneath a prominent clit, her tiny dark nipples rock-hard.

"You need to remember that you're playing a role, that of a hooker, not some shy virgin," Irene reminded her sternly. "I've been working Vice for five years. If you want to survive, remember who and what you are at all times."

"I-I don't know if I can do that," Marie said.

"You know what?" Irene said, snapping her fingers. "I've got an idea. You just be you and leave the rest to me. Now take off that robe."

Trembling, Marie removed her robe, standing naked.

"Christ, you are hot," Irene sighed. "Bring the caviar and follow my lead," she said, picking up the four flutes of champagne, two in each hand, and headed towards the pool.

"Hey, now that's what I call serving champagne," Afrim said when he saw them, his eyes lighting up as Irene squatted by the edge of the pool, holding out the four glasses, her feet apart and her pussy spread open. "I'm not so sure that the champagne is going to be the best drink."

"Marie has the caviar," Irene said, turning to smile up at her. "She's new to the game, so she's a bit nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about," Afrim said, smiling at Marie who took a mental big breath, then squatted down next to Irene, flushing when she saw Afrim look directly at her pussy as she proffered the platter with the caviar and crackers. "I have a feeling that you're going to taste better than the caviar," he said, picking up a cracker, then scooping a heap of the caviar onto it before popping it into his mouth.

The four men crowded around, heaping crackers with caviar as they drank their champagne, blatantly ogling the two women's spread pussies as they continued to squat in front of them. They only stood just a bit over waist deep, the pool being fairly shallow, so the two women could easily see that they were all naked and that their cocks were hard, sticking out in front of them, though Afrim's was clearly in a league of its own, bigger and thicker than the other three men's.

"I think we need another bottle of champagne," Afrim said. "You're welcome to pour some for yourselves," he added.

"I wouldn't want to dull my senses," Irene said, smiling as she ran a finger up between her long, depending inner lips, then rubbed a circle over her prominent clit. "It would spoil it," she added, standing up and going to the bar for another bottle, leaving Marie alone with the four men.

"Why don't you set that platter down and join us?" Afrim suggested to Marie.

More than grateful to stop displaying her spread pussy so blatantly, Marie smiled, then set the platter down on the edge of the pool and slipped into the water, which only came up to her ribs, leaving her breasts exposed, her thick ruby nipples hard and jutting out.

"So, you're new to the game, being on the street?" Afrim asked, slipping an arm around Marie's waist and holding her close, his big, thick cock trapped between their bodies.

"Y-yes," Marie replied, flushing when his hand slid down over her ass and cupped it, squeezing her cheek, his fingers in the crack of her ass.

"You're too beautiful and sexy to be working the street," Afrim said.

"My life...life doesn't always work out the way we expect," Marie replied. "I-I need to survive and I really don't know how to do anything. I-I didn't really have a choice."

"You like it, the street, hooking?" Afrim asked.

"It's okay, I guess," Marie replied as Irene returned with another bottle of champagne, again squatting on the edge of the pool with her knees wide apart, displaying her spread pussy as she poured the champagne into their glasses.

"You like the sex?" he asked.

"It's not very good, actually," Marie replied. "The men, they're...they only want their cocks sucked mostly, or they finish really fast if they fuck."

"You don't like sucking cock?" Afrim asked.

"Oh, I...uh, I love sucking cock," Marie replied, flushing. "I mean, that part's okay, but it would be nice if there were more, I guess."

Irene finished filling their glasses, then slid into the pool, immediately surrounded by the other men. It took all of Marie's self-control not to gasp when she saw her wrapping a hand around two of the cocks as the men's hands roamed all over her body.

"You're here to entertain us," Afrim said, "but we also want it to be fun for you, too."

"Oh, this is fun," Marie said, placing a nervous hand on his broad chest. "You have a beautiful place and...and...and you're very handsome."

"I'm glad that you think so," Afrim laughed. "Maybe between the four of us, it will be better for you than what you've experienced on the street so far."

"F-four of you!" Marie gasped.

"Haven't you ever been with four men at once?" Afrim asked.

"N-no, never," Marie replied, the hand resting on his chest trembling. "I-I've never been with more than one guy at a time."

"You think that you'd like that, all four of us taking care of you?" Afrim asked.

"I-I don't know," Marie replied, trying to fight the panic that she felt welling up inside of her. "M-maybe. Is...is that what you'd like me to do?"

"Only if it's what you'd like, too," Afrim replied, creating some separation between them while at the same time gently pushing her hand downward. "I like to watch people fuck," he said as Marie's trembling hand wrapped around the shaft of his big, thick cock.

"I-I've never watched other people doing it," Marie said, squeezing his cock. "You're so big! I've never seen such a big cock."

"It's 9" and I can fuck forever," Afrim said proudly as she began to jack his cock. "I always thought that I'd have a career as a porn star; instead, I'm a businessman."

"If you have a home like this, you must be a very good businessman," Marie said, relaxing a bit as she got used to having his cock in her hand. "I don't think that porn stars have it this good."

"I have been fortunate to be successful," Afrim said, smiling. "Maybe we should go downstairs where we can be more comfortable," he suggested. "I'd really like to eat your pussy. Would you like that?" he asked.

"I-I love having my pussy eaten," Marie replied, butterflies in her stomach as she felt her pussy already responding, a part of her realizing how cleverly he had made his suggestion, leaving himself all the room in the world to claim entrapment if it should come to that.

"Come, let's go downstairs," Afrim said, looking over at Irene who had two different men each sucking on one of her nipples, her hands filled with their cocks, the third man close behind her.

"It sounds like this party is going to get interesting now," Irene said as the two men stood up, giving their cocks a squeeze before releasing them.

Marie's heart was pounding as they exited the swimming pool, then made their way down the stairs to the living room, all of them naked, the men all with rock-hard cocks standing out in front of them.

"Come, we'll want a lot of room," Afrim said, taking Marie's hand and pulling her down onto the plush white carpeting with him. "You are astonishingly beautiful, he told her as he knelt between her legs, his hands on the carpeting beneath her arms, her own raised up above her head as he leaned down and took one of her hard ruby nipples between his lips, eliciting a moan from her.

Looking to her right, Marie gasped when she saw Irene on her hands and knees, one of the men sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, while she alternated sucking the cocks of the other two men. His hands kneading her breasts, Afrim switched to her other nipple, sucking and gently chewing on it before slowly trailing his tongue down over her stomach, poking it into her navel and teasing her before sliding even more slowly down towards her pussy.

"Hold your legs for me," Afrim said, pushing them up towards her chest.

Hooking her elbows behind her knees, Marie stared open-mouthed as Afrim gently blew on her pussy, her whole body shuddering and her pussy flooding with juices.

"Such a gorgeous pussy just screams out for attention," Afrim said, then slowly dragged his tongue up through her pussy, the first man in over six years that wasn't Karl to do so.

"Oh, god," Marie moaned, her whole body spasming as she came, Afrim fastening his lips on her big fat clit and sucking softly, teasing it with the tip of his tongue before he lowered his attentions, sliding his tongue between her long, petaled inner lips and into the cauldron of juices between, gluing his mouth to her as he slurped on her, drinking her juices.

"I have tasted many hundreds of women," Afrim said as he raised his face from her pussy, "but none of them tasted like you. It is like drinking the ambrosia of the gods," he added, lowering his face to her pussy once again.

Marie lay back, her body wracked by orgasm after orgasm as Afrim ate her pussy. Looking over at Irene, she saw that the men were trading places, the man fucking her moving around to get his cock sucked with another man, while one of the ones who had been getting sucked filled her pussy from behind and began to fuck her.

"Would you like to feel my cock inside of you?" Afrim asked after a couple more minutes of feasting, lifting up and moving his hips forward, sliding his rock-hard cock up and down in Marie's spread, glistening pussy.

"It...it's so big!" Marie gasped, her body shuddering as yet another orgasm rippled through her body as his cock rubbed over her big fat clit.

"You'll love it," Afrim assured her. "They all do. I know how to make it good for you," he said, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Do you want it?" he asked, pressing slightly, enough to stretch the entrance to her pussy.

"Yes," Marie whispered, then moaned as he continued pushing, steadily and inexorably, her pussy feeling like it was going to split in two, until finally she felt him pressing against her, all 9" of his thick cock throbbing deep inside of her pussy.

"You are marvelously tight," Afrim said, leaning down and licking her lips, then kissing her, his preternaturally prehensile tongue pushing between her lips and into her mouth to find her own, sucking the air from her as he slowly began fucking her.

"Oh, my god, you are so big!" she gasped as he looked down at her flushed face as he continued to fuck her.

"Do you like it?" Afrim asked.

"Yes, yes, don't stop," Marie gasped. "It...it feels so good."

Afrim laughed as he picked up the pace, fucking her with abandon, Marie seeing spots as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body as she writhed beneath him as he plunged his big cock into her over and over again. As good as Karl's 7" had always felt and made her feel, it had been nothing to what she was experiencing at the moment. She almost laughed out loud when the thought that size doesn't matter flitted through her head. It mattered, a lot.

"I hate being a rude host," Afrim said as he continued to stroke his cock in and out of her pussy, "but my friends seem to have finished with your friend for the time being and I know that they would love to experience the exquisiteness of your pussy, too. Do you think that you would like that?" he asked.

A million different thoughts flashed through Marie's head, but she heard herself saying yes, then felt his cock growing even larger inside of her. Her eyes popped wide open when she felt it pulse and realized that he was cumming inside of her. She groaned as her own orgasm joined his and it seemed to go on and on and on before he finally leaned back, sliding his glistening, gooey cock from her now-throbbing pussy.

"You are an amazing fuck," Afrim said, breathing hard and shaking his head. "I can't even remember a better fuck," he said, moving up her body until his cock was pointing at her face.

Marie stared at it, her eyes wide, then looked up at Afrim, his smile making her wet as she opened her mouth, needing to really stretch it wide as he pushed his cock in, tasting herself on him and sucking, slurping him clean. When he kept pushing, his cock pressing against the back of her throat, she almost gagged, but caught herself, inhaling sharply through her nose as she extended her tongue and consciously relaxed her throat, astonishing herself when she felt his cock pushing into her throat, his balls resting on her chin until he slowly pulled back.

"Not many women can do that to me," he said, looking down at her.

"I-I love sucking cock," was all that she could think to say as she gasped for air, having a momentary flashback to when she'd practiced with a cucumber, cucumbers bigger than Karl, and thanking her unconscious foresight.

"I'm sure that my friends made as much of a mess with your friend as I have with you," Afrim said, "so I'll let the two of you entertain us by cleaning each other up, then we'll continue."

Marie couldn't believe what she had just heard and was trying to process it when Irene crawled over on top of her. Marie's mouth dropped open when she saw her gaping pussy above her face, a stream of cum running from it to splash against her chin, then into her mouth as Irene lowered it. Not since before Karl in her freshman year at college had Marie done anything with another woman, and back then it had only been an experimental phase for a few months. At the same time, she felt Irene plaster her mouth to her own pussy and begin to eat her own cum-filled snatch.

For the next couple of hours, the four men continued to fuck them, each of them at one point coming over to stick their gooey cocks into her mouth after fucking Irene, immediately blasting cum. Each time one of them would cum in her after fucking her, Afrim would have them do a 69 to eat each other clean. Marie quickly fell in love with the musky taste of Irene's pussy, gasping and writhing beneath her as they'd suck on each other's long inner lips and big clits.

Marie was sprawled on the carpet, her arms and legs akimbo as Afrim pumped his big cock in and out of her pussy, as he had been doing for more than 15 minutes. Twice Irene had come over to squat over her face to have her pussy eaten after one of the other men had cum in her, Afrim not missing a beat.

"I would like to fuck you in the ass," he said, Marie's eyes widening in alarm. "But I can see that you are about worn out. We'll leave something for next time."

"N-next time?" Marie asked.

"Only if you'd like, of course," Afrim said. "You are an absolute delight to fuck and to watch fuck. I would like to see you do it again. Would you like that?" he asked.

"Yes," Marie replied softly, wondering if she were making a big mistake, but knowing that she could easily evade and avoid it if she decided to.

"Here, suck me off for a finale," he said, pulling his cock from her pussy and pulling her up into a sitting position, then leaning back on his elbows as she leaned over and took his glistening cock into her mouth, almost immediately rewarded with an explosion of cum, marveling once again how it was possible for one man to cum so much as she gulped it down, using both hands to milk his cock of every last drop, her tongue chasing into the slit seeking out any last bits before she finally sat up, gasping for breath and licking her lips.

"For a beginner and married at that, you were singularly impressive," Irene said to Marie after Afrim had dropped them off back at the mall, giving them each $1,000 and getting Marie to give him her phone number.

"I was just so lost, so over my head, that I just went with it," Marie sighed. "God, how am I going to be able to explain this to Karl? I don't even understand it."

"He had an incredible cock, didn't he?" Irene asked, smiling.

"God, wasn't it, though," Marie agreed, then laughed. "It was the most amazing sexual experience of my life."

"It was right up there," Irene said.

"You...you've done things like that before?" Marie asked.

"More times than I can remember," Irene replied. "I'm a sex addict. There's no such thing as too much or enough. That's one of the reason's I could never get married or have a boyfriend. I'd either kill him by fucking him to death or I'd kill him by breaking his heart."

"I-I loved the taste of your pussy," Marie admitted shyly when they got back to their cars, everyone else having long gone. "I hadn't done anything like that since college."

"I agree with Afrim," Irene said. "You've got the most delicious pussy that I've ever eaten, and to use his words, I've eaten quite a few. I'm rather omnivorous when it comes to sex. If it cums, I want it."

"Karl gets excited when we talk about him having me and another woman when we do role play stuff," Marie said.

"Do you do role play where there's another man?" Irene asked.

"Oh, definitely," Marie laughed.

"You might not want to tell him everything about tonight," Irene suggested. "You might try telling him that we got picked up to be hostesses, then we had sex with the John, but there was no cause for a bust and no way to say no without blowing our covers. If you'd like, I'll come with you and back up your story."

"He'll want to know the details," Marie said. "I know him."

"Then tell him the details, just don't mention that Afrim's cock was so incredible," Irene said. "Don't make him out to be the fuck god that he was," she laughed.

"He'll want to know if we...if we did it together, too," Marie said, blushing. "I know him. There's no way that he won't ask."

"Even better," Irene laughed. "Tell him, then offer to let him see us doing it. If nothing else, it will distract him from the rest."

"You want to have sex with me and my husband?" Marie asked.

"I'd have sex with you any day, anywhere," Irene laughed. "I don't mind if your husband joins us. It would make it harder for him to object to what you had to do in the course of your job, I'd think."

"Oh, you are terrible," Marie laughed, "but I just love your thinking. You really don't mind? I'm practically fucked out."

"I could do it all again," Irene said. "Don't worry about it. We'll make sure that...what's your husband's name?"

"Karl," Marie replied.

"We'll make sure that Karl is occupied with me and he'll never notice," Irene said.

"It would make me feel better," Marie said. "I feel a bit guilty about it."

"I'll follow you," Irene said, getting into her car.

Arriving home, Marie exited her car as Irene parked and got out of her car.

"I'm so nervous," Marie told her as she opened the front door to enter.

"It will be fine," Irene assured her as she followed her into the house.

"Marie, is that you?" they heard Karl call out, quickly followed by his appearing in his boxer shorts.

"Oh, Karl," Marie said, rushing into his arms as he stared at Irene in her old-man T-shirt.

"Are you okay?" Karl asked, holding her at arm's length, her vest hanging open displaying her naked breasts.