Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you're thinking. But they can't call it sexual harassment if I don't file a complaint, can they?"

"You don't have to. That young lady can." I answered. "Worse, I'm required to report all cases of harassment. So I technically have to report myself."

"Oh dear."

"Yeah. I came down to see if you were interested in being a full-time supervisor for the department. It may be that you don't have much choice, since I'm likely to be fired."

"Not if I can help it." She said, pulling up off my dick, leaving my partly hard dick exposed and dripping our combined cum. She pulled her skirt down and pulled her shirt up over her shoulders. She didn't even bother to button her shirt before she opened the door and walked out, holding her shirt closed. "Jenny! My office!" I heard her say across the room. "Yes now!"

She walked back in a few moments later, the young woman following her. "Close the door." She commanded Jenny before pushing the rolling chair to the side. She turned to face the young woman and leaned back to sit on the edge of the desk, letting go of her shirt. The blouse flopped back open, her lacy bra still riding high on her breasts, both sexy orbs sticking out in the open.

"Yes ma'am?" Jenny asked meekly.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Going to do?" She asked in confusion. "I don't understand."

"I think you do. You didn't get hired for not being smart. What are you going to do? About what you saw in here?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure what I should do."

"Of course you do. You're going to follow company policy and file a complaint with HR. Do you know why? Because that's what you did to Kevin over those jokes he posted on his wall."

"I didn't..."

"Jenny. Don't. I know it was you. Yes, it was all supposed to be confidential, but all the girls knew it was you. So, what I expect is for you to go out there and pretend you didn't see or hear anything and then slip a little anonymous note to HR, because that's what you do. You won't make an accusation in person because you might have to actually face that person. No, your style is to do it anonymously. Well, guess what. Three people know what was happening in here. Only two of us know that what happened was my idea, not his. It was my seduction of HIM, not him of me. So, here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna get on your knees and you're gonna suck his cock until it gets hard. Then you're gonna pull your little panties down and sit on his dick and ride him until you come. And you wanna know why? Because if you do it you can't tell without telling on yourself. You'll have to stand up and admit that you fucked him in my office. So, get down there and start licking."

"But Mrs. Killen. I haven't ever..."

"Come now. A sweet young thing like you never sucked cock? Seems to me you should have learned by now, so consider this a learning opportunity." Jenny stood there, rooted to the floor for long seconds. "Come on, before I make you do it naked." The young lady looked at Lisa, then at me, and back to Lisa again before turning to kneel in front of me. She sunk to her knees and reached out for my still exposed, mostly deflated cock. "Go on. Lick it. Put it in your mouth and taste him."

She reached for my dick and grasped it slowly, gently, tentatively, clearly not eager to do this. Then Jenny pulled her long hair back with her other hand and leaned her face toward my dick. I watched her open her mouth and slip my dick head between her lips. "That a girl. Now lick it all over. Use that nasty little tongue you gossip with to lick all that cum and pussy juice off of him. That a girl. Much better." Lisa cooed as she watched Jenny start to lick and suck my cock with more enthusiasm. I couldn't keep myself quite sitting still as she worked around my head, my hips wanting to push toward her face. "There you go. That's much better."

"Damn." I groaned as my cock started to harden. I'm not exactly a spring chicken anymore. At fifty-five having sex twice a day was a lot, and here I was, getting hard again, after having come not twice, but four times already today, and several last night. I quite honestly didn't know where it was coming from, but I wasn't about to argue as my cock fattened and lengthened, her mouth no longer able to come close to engulfing all of it.

"That's good. Now stand up."

Jenny looked back at Lisa and then meekly stood up. "I think he deserves to see you. Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take off your clothes. All of them. I wanna see you naked."

"But... Naked? In front of Mister Dettmer?"

"Honey, in a few minutes you're going to be bouncing your ass up and down on that cock, and you want to play shy? Come on. Get those clothes off."

"Yes ma'am," she whispered as she began to unzip the back of the little green dress she had on. She pulled the sleeveless dress down off her shoulders, exposing her bare chest with small, maybe B cup boobs. She pushed the dress down and stepped out of it. Lisa took it from her and tossed it into the corner of the office.

"All of it."

Jenny nodded silently and reached for her panties, sliding them down her legs and stepping out of them, and her shoes, leaving her as naked as the day she was born. She looked down at my rock-hard dick, not so much shy any longer, but almost looking like she WANTED to be forced to sit on it.

"Go ahead." Lisa commanded quietly. "That's what you want isn't it? You want to be fucked by his cock? You want to feel that big fat cock in your pussy? Say it. Say you want it. Tell him how much you want it. Tell him how you want it pushed all the way into your tiny little cunt."

Jenny turned back to me and looked down at my cock. "I do want it. I want it in me. I want you to fuck me with it. I want to feel it fill me up." She whispered as she backed up a little. She pressed her butt against the edge of the desk and then sat on Lisa's desk. She leaned back a little and lifted and spread her legs, letting me see her completely shaved, round outer lips. There were no inner labia at all exposed as she held her legs up and apart for me. "I want you to come fuck me. I want you to put your cock in me and to fuck me until you make me come."

I stood up, filled with lust for the young woman's body in front of me. I stepped between her legs using one hand on each ankle to lift and spread them. Lisa reached between us and found my dick and aimed it at Jenny's pussy for me. I saw and felt the tip press to her tight little pussy and then slowly spread her lips. She moaned as the tip of my head started to spread the entrance to her depths. I felt the pressure build against my mushroom head as I tried to push into her tightness. Suddenly my head slipped in, a couple inches of my fat shaft following.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. Give it all to me. All of it. Fuck me. Make me come. Oh please make me come!" She begged.

I started to stroke in and out, short little strokes at first, feeling how tight she was. With each stroke I seemed to be able to work deeper until I was pushing almost my full length into her, my head hitting the end of her tunnel before I ran out of cock to put in. In and out I stroked, faster and more firmly, my hands holding her legs wide apart. She began to gasp and pant as my shaft slid along her hard little clit, pushing her orgasm higher with each passing minute. In and out I thrust, my body wanting to release again, the urgency building to let go inside her hot tight pussy.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me. That's it! Fuck me!" she gaped loudly as I drove both of us toward climax. "OH SHIT!" She cried as her legs began to tremble. They shook and shuddered for only a few moments before her whole body went stiff. I continued to plunge into her, feeling her vagina clench around me sexily as her orgasm overtook her. I could feel her spasming around me, her body otherwise still and stiff. Only the long deep groan of ecstasy told me she was mid climax.

"Gonna come again." I grunted, feeling my body swelling, the telltale urgency to pump a little harder, a little deeper, growing with each stroke.

"That's it David! Fill her naughty little cunt with cum. Give it all to the naughty little slut!"

"Shit!" I grunted, my cock surging inside her. I felt cum lance out of me into her, the logical part of my mind wondering where the hell it had found any, while the animalistic part of my mind reveled in the sensation of my cum filling her sweet little pussy. Over and over my body jerked, pumping it into her until I was left standing there, panting, my cock quickly softening in her.

"Oh that is sooooo fucking hot. I want it. I want to lick it from her. Watch me, David. Watch me lick your cum from her little pussy." Lisa said as she pushed me back and then knelt in front of her desk between the two of us. She leaned her head to Jenny's pussy and began to lick and slurp the white cream oozing from her pussy. Her tongue collected each bit of my cum that came out and she swallowed it down before moving her hand to Jenny's pussy. I held Jenny's legs up while Lisa began to rub and tease her clit, quickly coaxing Jenny's recent orgasm back toward another climax. She licked and sucked Jenny while working her clit furiously, pushing Jenny to another climax, and with it, pushing much of my cum out of her pussy.

"That's it. That's my naughty little slut!" Lisa said as she stood up. She turned to face me and wrapped her arms around me. "Honey, I'll work under you any time you want. You just make sure to have that cock ready to pump me full again." She leaned her face to mine and pressed her wet, cum covered lips to mine. I felt her tease her tongue across my lips and I opened my mouth. Her tongue tasted like pussy juice more than anything else, but I wasn't going to complain. I like pussy juice.

"I guess that answers my question." I said softly, breaking the short, wet kiss.

"Good." She let go and reached down to tuck my now soft dick into my pants. "I don't think we have anything else to worry about here. I'll finish up with Jenny. I think she ought to lick me to climax now. Only fair, right?"

"I guess so." I answered her, not at all sure what had really happened here and why. As the post, sexual high faded away I was left feeling a little bewildered as to how, a simple discussion, had turned into not only sex with Lisa, but this very clear domination of one of her subordinates. I'd known and worked with Lisa for a couple years and never really had any idea that she had this side to her. Of course, this is work and these kinds of things are pretty inappropriate at work to start with.

She opened the door enough for me to slip out and then closed it behind me again. I walked through the work area, all the ladies giving me curious looks before I headed out the door and back to my office. I couldn't stop thinking about how hot Lisa and Jenny both looked, naked and freshly fucked. I almost didn't even notice Angel get up and follow me to my office as I walked in.

"Have a good meeting with Lisa?" She asked with a grin. "God you smell like pussy. If I didn't know better, I'd think you just fucked her." I looked up at her startled, feeling a little like a deer in headlights. "Ohhhhhh you naughty man. You did. You went down there and you fucked her like you fucked me! Mmmmmmm. I hope you left some for me for later. I might want a little afternoon delight too."

"I didn't say I'd..."

"Ohhhhh David. Don't. You never were a good liar. A girl can tell when a man is lying to her. Don't worry. I won't say anything." She said with a grin as she turned and walked out.

I sat for several minutes before my head started to feel normal. It had that morning after fuzziness to it for almost half an hour before it started to fade away. I didn't remember drinking anything heavy the night before. I had glass of wine, I think. But other than that. It just didn't make much sense to me. I started working on the pile of e-mails that was always in my inbox. I opened one from Chris and realized I needed to still talk to him. I called out to Angel and asked if she'd let Christ know I wanted to see him when he had a chance.

"Hey boss. You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah. Chris. Sit down." I said, as he walked into my office.

"So, had a busy morning, huh?" He asked with a grin.

"Huh?"

"You and Angel? I had my money on Lisa, down in procurement."

"Your money on Lisa. What are you talking about?"

"Who'd finally break through that shell and get you to fuck her. Not that Angel is at all bad looking, but I'd have thought you'd be more attracted to someone like Lisa."

"Who said Angel and I had sex?" I asked quickly.

"Come on Dave. Seriously? You gotta learn to close your door if you're gonna bang someone in here. Damn near everyone heard her. That wasn't fake noises."

"Oh shit." I swore quietly.

"Oh, don't worry. No one is gonna tattle. What you do with your secretary is your business. I still think Lisa would be a hot fuck though."

"Jesus Chris."

"Oh, I know. She's married to that gal down in sales. But rumor has it she still loves getting dicked once in a while."

"What are you talking about? She married some guy named Sam." I said, a little confused.

"Ohhhhh yeah. You were in China when that happened, weren't you. Yeah. No, Sam is short for Samantha. She's down in sales. In fact, I think she just got a temporary promotion to head sales geek, now that Jennifer left."

"What? Jennifer left? When the hell did that happen?"

Chris laughed. "Friday. Don't you read your e-mail? She quit. Something about catching her husband fucking someone down in finance."

"That wasn't in any official e-mail." I said with a scowl.

"No. The announcement that she left was, but not the why. "

"So he was having sex with one of the ladies in finance?"

"Uh uh. One of the guys." He chuckled. "Guess his wife didn't know he was gay. Anyway, the e-mail said that Sam would be filling in until they selected a new department head."

"Oh Jesus." I groaned.

"What? That isn't a problem that I can see. Unless of course you've been fucking Lisa too." He said with a laugh. When I sat staring at him, he stopped laughing. "Dave. Tell me you aren't fucking her."

"Having sex with her? Hell no! Why would I be doing that?"

"Because she's one hot bitch. She's got a fucking good-looking body and she dresses to show it, at least when she WANTS to show it." He said with a chuckle. "My wife gave me strict orders after last year's Christmas party to stay the hell away from her."

"Jesus." I said, shaking my head.

"What, you really aren't fucking her, are you? Ohhhhh shit Dave. Really? Her AND Angel? What the hell. Never would have figured you to go that way." He said shaking his head. "Don't worry. I'll keep it tamped down. So besides them, you fucking anyone else I should know about?"

"That wasn't what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Well, okay, but you have to admit, it's a lot more fun to talk about that."

"Yeah, no. Okay. Here's the deal. The boss wants to make me operations manager. Head over this department, procurement, sales and manufacturing. I'd need someone to take over for me here. You did a damn good job while I was out, what do you think about making it permanent?"

"Come with a pay bump?"

"I'd presume so."

"Do I get Angel too? Or are you taking her with?"

"Hadn't really thought about it yet. Still in the thinking stage."

"Well, I wouldn't mind having her. But I'd think she'd rather be close to you, now that you two are fucking each other."

"Jesus Chris, is that all you can think about? Fucking?"

His face got serious for a second. "I'd never fuck around on my wife, but if i did, I could pick worse than Lisa or Angel. Angel's a sweet young woman. Not a super model body or anything, but I wouldn't mind having her bouncing on my lap. Not with those tits. Do they look as good naked as they do in a dress?"

"Why don't you tell me?" Angel said as she stepped into my office, the front of her dress unbuttoned, her bare tits sticking out the almost waist deep gap the unbuttoned material made.

"Oh shit!" Chris said as he twisted in his chair to stare at Angel.

"Well?"

"I think they look...they look...oh fuck, can I touch them?"

Angel walked over the few steps to where Chris sat and stood there, letting him reach up and play with her bare boobs, making her nipples harden and stand out. "I heard you two talking." She said, looking over at me. "He has a good question. You going to take me with you?"

"I haven't even said if I was going to take the position or not."

She pulled away from Chris and walked around my desk, pushed my chair back and sat down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck to hold herself upright. "I have a position I can take for you." She giggled. "Since all I have on is this dress."

I could feel that fuzzy headedness start to return. I closed my eyes and did my best to push it away, but I didn't quite seem able to. I found my hand sliding up under the hem of her dress, almost without conscious thought on my part. She spread her legs and I slipped my hand all the way to her pussy while she moved one of her arms to free her hand. She lifted and cupped her breast and pressed her nipple to my lips.

"Suck my sensitive little nipples and make me come. Let me feel you tease me and then fuck me until I can't stand it. You can have me any way you want, any time you want, if you take me with you."

"Don't worry. I'll just close the door on my way out. By the way, Angel. They look even better out of the dress. Any time you wanna show them off, feel free!"

"Don't worry. I might be tempted to, give you a little flash, just for fun, especially if you give me a little flash too. Seeing a nice hard dick gets me all hot and bothered, and I'm much more tempted to give you a look at part, or even all of me after that."

"I'll...um. Yeah. Let me think about that." He said haltingly before turning and walking out, his face pink with embarrassment.

"Now for you. I'm already hot for you, so let's pull that cock out of your pants and put it where it can do some good." She lifted off my lap and stood in front of me. I knew I should stop her, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it as she undid my pants and pulled my hard member out of my pants. She climbed back on my lap, both legs hanging over one of mine, my dick sliding easily into her already wet pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck yes. I could get real used to having this in me every day."

"Every day?" I groaned as she wiggled her ass on me, making her still exposed tits sway and wiggle while she worked my dick in and out of her only an inch or so.

"Uh huh. I could be there, my bare pussy ready for you, every morning. A morning cup of coffee, a fresh boob to suck on and a pussy to fuck. What more could you want." She asked breathlessly.

"Damn, that sounds nice." I groaned, sliding my hand up her thigh to her pussy. I watched her tits wiggle as I wormed my hand between her closed thighs. I found her lips and worked the tip of my finger between her lips and found her hard little clit.

"OH FUCK!" she grunted loudly as I stroked over her hard nub. "Do that. Just keep doing that. You'll make me come sooooo fast doing that."

"I know." I answered as I continued to rub and tease her clit. She squirmed and wiggled on my lap, moaning loudly as her climax approached. It seemed almost as if my own was building as quickly, threatening to push over the top and fill her with my cream, even though I'd already come more times in one day than I had ever thought possible, and in not one, not two, not three, but four different pussies. I felt the warmth and tingle start to spread through my body, my hips trying to push up from the chair at Angel.

"Oh god. Ohhhhhhh god yes. I'm going to come. I'M GOING TO COME!" She cried as I teased her clit with my fingers, feeling her pussy start to contract and spasm around my fat cock. Her whole body began to tremble and shake on my lap, her climax washing over her, her wet juices leaking out of her around my dick. My own body began to buck under her, jerking and pumping shot after shot of cum into her pussy. It felt fantastic to be unloading into her, as if it were the most important thing I could be doing. We sat, both of us satisfied for the moment, panting and sweating. "Oh fuck that was good." She breathed softly, starting to put her tits away in her dress again.

1...345678