Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, um, haven't, have I?"

"Uh uh," she whispered as she leaned her face toward mine. "I wouldn't have minded if you had. In fact, I kinda was hoping you would. I know you like how my boobs look. I've seen you watch them. Seen how hard your dick gets in your pants looking at them." Her lips brushed against mine as she continued to whisper to me, not kissing me, but clearly making that invitation. "You like how they look in my shirt. Do you like them this way too? Seeing them all bare and exposed for you?"

"Uh huh." I breathed softly, tasting her breath as well, slightly minty, as if she had just eaten a breath mint or brushed her teeth.

"You could have asked any time and I'd have let you see them. Feel them. Would you like to? Feel me? Not just my tits, but my pussy too?"

"Uh huh." I breathed just before she pressed her lips to mine firmly. We stood under the water, the shower head raining down on her tightly curled black hair, her lips sucking and pressing to mine as she moved her hands from my chest. She slid both hands down my body to slip between my butt and the wall, pulling my hips to hers until our thighs pressed together. I let my hands slide up to her chest and cup both big soft mounds, squeezing and kneading them as we kissed.

I moved my hands from her chest to her large round butt cheeks, and then pushed her back and to the side, pressing her ass and back against the thick glass wall of the enclosure. I moved one hand down between us, grasped my cock and then squatted down slightly. I rubbed my engorged head along her wet lips until I had it worked between them and nestled into the entrance to her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck yes." She moaned softly as I straightened my legs and slowly drove my shaft up into her. "That's it honey. Fuck my hot cunt."

"Uh huh." I grunted as I started to plunge my cock up into her, letting her shift her weight enough to give me better access. Each slam up into her made her big tits bounce on her chest between us, her nipples rubbing up and down my chest as I held myself just far enough away from her to let them keep touching me. In and out I thrust, watching her face, reading the delight and pleasure on her features. She let her head drop back until it rested on the glass wall, her mouth party way open as she panted for breath.

"Oh god damn. Ohhhh David. Make me come. Make me come with your big fat cock. Ohhhhhhh yes. Gonna come. Gonna come soooooo fucking hard. Can you feel it? Can you feel my climax coming?" her whole body started to tremble, I could feel her pussy clenching and squeezing around me, making my task to stroke into her both harder and more delightful at the same time. In and out I continued to thrust, plunging hard up into her with each stroke. "OH, SHIT YES! GOD YES! FUCK ME FUCK MY HOT CUNT!" She screamed, her climax pushed higher and higher as my cock swelled in her, getting ready to flood her with my seed.

"UH! FUCK!" I grunted as the warmth and urgency spread through my body to the tipping point. My body jerked and jammed hard into her. I leaned to her, trapping her between me and the glass, her tits smashed to my chest again as my body jerked and twitched. I felt her hands grasp my ass and pull me hard to her, stuffing me as far into her as we could in this position. I felt my cock pump half a dozen strong surges of cum deep in her before my body started to relax and soften, hers doing so with mine.

"Ohhhhh damn," she breathed, her lips once again nearly touching mine. "I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

"Yeah. This was, um, kinda, um, unexpected."

"For me too. I saw you, naked, and I just couldn't get the thought of you pushing that into me, out of my mind. I had to come have it." I felt myself soften and slip from her. She giggled a little. "Now I really do need to get you clean. How about I wash you, for real?"

"Good idea. I need to get to work. I'm probably already late."

She smiled and pushed me back under the water. She found my soap and used her bare hands to lather me, spreading it all over my body, taking special care with my dick, rubbing and playing with it until it was starting to harden again. "Can I have it again?"

"I do have to get to work." I answered, thinking for a moment that I wouldn't be too much later if we did it again.

"Too bad. I wouldn't mind having you pump this into me while I was on my hands and knees. I love getting it that way. In the pussy or in the ass. Oh yeah. Getting it from behind is my favorite."

"Well, you walk around dressed like this and I find you on your hands and knees, well, maybe I'll just put it in you and give you one that way."

"Would you? For real? If I was naked on my hands and knees, you'd do it?"

"Why not. I'd need to reward you for walking around and showing me that sexy body and those huge tits, right?"

"Oh yeah." She said, her hand stroking my again hardened cock. "How about just for a second. Just put it in me for a second that way?"

"Tell you what. I need to shave. If you're kneeling on the bed when I get done, I'll be happy to."

She grinned and pushed me back enough to reach the water control. She turned off the water and then backed out of the shower. "Don't take too long, okay?" I watched her walk out of the bathroom, still dripping wet, and walk to the side of the bed. I stepped out of the shower and watched her climb onto it on her hands and knees, pushing her butt in the air. I could see her fingers rubbing her pussy as she lowered her face to lay on the soft comforter. "Oh don't take too long honey. I want your cock back in me sooooo bad."

While I shaved, I remembered that from the window in her house, Alyssa had a fantastic view of my bed, and also all the way through the bedroom and into the bathroom clear to the shower. For years she'd been watching my wife and I not only have sex on the bed, but also showering. I wondered just how many times I'd had sex with Suzanne with an audience?

When I finished she was on her hands and knees still, her fingers plunging in and out of her own pussy frantically. I stepped behind her and pressed my engorged head to her pussy, her fingers feeling me and pulling out of her to make room for me. I slid easily into her already sopping wet sex, driving fully into her in one easy stroke.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard baby!" She moaned as I started to stroke in and out of her. I slammed into her hard, my body hitting her big round ass. She lifted her head and body up so she was held up on her hands. I looked across the room to my wife's dresser, and the mirror above it. I could see Rachel's face and her wildly swinging tits. God it looked so sexy, her huge tits swinging under her with each impact into her I made.

I was almost mesmerized by her tits wildly swinging in the mirror, feeling another climax growing. I held her hips, watching our reflection, watching me fuck her from a different perspective, watching her face as her climax inched closer and closer. Her moans grew louder and her gasps more pronounced as her pussy began to clench and spasm around me. She began to shudder and tremble as I slammed into her over and over, her mouth open in a silent cry of pleasure. "Oh damn." I grunted as I felt my own body take note and push over the precipice. I closed my eyes as my dick flooded her depths again, pumping shot after shot of cum into her. I stood there, holding her hips, my cock jerking and twitching inside her for almost a full minute before she leaned forward and flopped face down on the bed.

I stood there, my dick dripping cum as she rolled over on her back to stare at me. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes. Any time you want, dressed or not. Just pull my pants down and give that to me any time you want sweetie."

"That good?"

"Oh, more than that good. I should have been fucking your brains out for months now."

I laughed and moved to the dresser to get some underwear. She lay, naked, on the bed and watched me as I dressed and got ready for work, her fingers idly spreading the cum leaking from her, all around her pussy lips. "You know, it's too bad I won't be here when you come home. I was just wondering what it would be like to be laying here naked, watching you undress so you can fuck me. Just thinking about how it's going to feel sliding in me, filling me up."

"You make it sound like you wouldn't ever let me be dressed."

"Probably not. Clothes would just get in the way of being fucked. Unless you like doing it with clothes on."

I looked back at her in the mirror as I tied my tie. "I'm kinda partial to sexy lingerie."

"Mmmmmm. I'll remember that." She giggled as I turned to face her.

"I do need to go to work."

"I know." She said as she sat up. "How about a kiss?"

"Uh uh. You just lay there like that. I wanna think about how sexy you look laying there all day."

"You are so bad," she giggled. When I walked out, she was laying there playing with her pussy, making me think she wasn't getting up until she made herself climax a third time.

---o---

I walked into the office a bit late. Okay, an hour late. My administrative assistant, Angel, a twenty-two year old, slightly overweight, sweetheart, saw me walk through the office door and was up and moving before I could even make it to my office.

"Thank goodness you're here. Mrs. Wilson has called twice for you. You were supposed to meet with her almost fifteen minutes ago." She took my computer bag from my hand and turned me around, pushing me back out the door I had just walked in through. "Go! Before she calls again!"

"Thanks Angel." I said over my shoulder, shaking my head. Yeah, the boss lady didn't have much patience for tardiness and this meeting had been planned for over a week.

"David!" She said as I stepped through her open office door after knocking on the frame.

"Sorry, Mrs. Wilson," I said as I walked in. "I was running a little late this morning."

She looked up at me from her desk, a stern look on her face I had seen all too often over the last few years. She was definitely a no-nonsense personality and she hated to be kept waiting. She looked at me for a few moments before her eyebrows went up and she leaned back in her swivel office chair, a small smile coming to her face. "David! What have you been up to? You look, I don't know. Different somehow. Almost happy. Something I haven't seen on your face in some time."

"Nothing in particular," I answered as I settled into the chair across from her desk.

She leaned further back in her chair, rocking it back, something she would quickly chide any employee doing, calling it a symbol of disrespect, yet here she was letting the chair lean back. She pushed away from her desk slightly, enough to clear her legs from under the drawer, swiveled slightly to one side, and then cross her legs, the knee length skirt pulling up well above her knees. "Women's intuition tells me otherwise. You have that look my husband always had after a good romp in bed. Or am I completely off base?" I couldn't help but blush. "I see I'm not. Well, in that case, I'll overlook your tardiness. You deserve a little happiness after the last year."

She uncrossed her legs and stood up, walking around the desk and heading across the office to her door, which she closed quietly. "I don't think we need any rumors starting, so maybe we should keep this discussion to ourselves." She said as she walked, not back to her desk but to the sofa that sat on one side of the office. "You know, when Bill passed and all this fell on me, I spent the next couple years trying to do things the way I thought Bill would do them. I struggled to try to find that balance that he had used to make this company into what it was. It wasn't until a friend of mine told me it was a vain attempt that would never work. If this was going to be my company, then I had to run it the way I saw things. So, the first thing I changed was this office." She sat on one end of the sofa and patted the burgundy cushion next to her. "Come. Sit. Let's talk over here. The desk makes things much to impersonal sometimes."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, getting up and walking the few steps to the sofa. I sat, not in the middle, but at the other end.

"Mary. I think sometimes we get too hung up on titles and such." She said as she turned herself on the sofa, pulling her left leg up onto it the motion stretching the skirt material tightly from one leg to the other. She continued to twist herself until she had both legs, bent in front of her, on the sofa between us as she leaned her arm on the back. "I know what you have been through is hard. It was for me as well. I threw myself into this place," She said, sweeping one arm across the office, "...to try and keep myself sane. It worked, but I don't recommend it. It's been incredibly lonely at times." She paused and looked at me, almost waiting for me to reply. When I didn't, she continued. "I wanted to talk to you about what we're going to do about that open department head position. We haven't gotten any qualified candidates and unless you plan on working two jobs for the forseeable future, we need to find a way to fill it."

"I wish I had a good idea." I answered as she idly stroked one finger up and down her own mostly bare thigh, her skirt still more than half way up her thigh after it pulled up when she moved.

"I have one. Just an idea, but I want you to consider it. I've been thinking about it for a few months now. Jason did a good job covering for you while you were gone, didn't he?"

"Yes ma'am, he did."

"Mary!" She said sternly.

"Sorry. Mary. Yes, he did a good job."

"And Lisa, she's been helping cover the procurement group with her department head missing. But I don't feel she's quite ready to take the helm there. Not quite enough experience, don't you agree?"

"I do. She's good, but she doesn't have enough experience to handle some of the more challenging problems."

"You and Samantha seemed to work well together before she left us. Do you feel comfortable making those tough decisions?"

"I've been doing it for the last six months, so yeah, I do."

"Bill was a stickler for having independent department heads. He always thought that having them separate and report directly to him, that he had better control. Don't you agree?"

"That was his model, yes."

"Do you think that's the best model?"

"You're the boss. The best model is the one you feel comfortable with." I answered a bit evasively.

"And that is why you have managed to endear yourself to me. That was a perfectly direct non answer, designed to allow me to make a choice without feeling like I might step on toes. In this case, it's also the correct answer. My company, my decision."

"Yes ma'am."

"If you don't stop that, I might have to fire you!" She said sternly, but with a smile on her face that let me know she was joking.

"Sorry. I just have a hard time getting used to that, calling you Mary."

"I understand. Here's what I want you to consider. Promote Lisa to supervisor over procurement. Do the same for Jason over engineering. Give them both a nice boost in pay. Not as much as the department head, but more than they currently make."

"What about me?" I asked with a frown.

She grinned. "You take the new position of operations manager. You'd have authority over procurement, sales, engineering and production. Accounting and HR would still report directly to me."

"Um, that's, um, that's a handful."

"It is." She smiled. "Now, I want you to take the day and think about it. Come by the house tonight for dinner, say, oh, six thirty? If you agree, well, we'll have a discussion on duties and compensation. If not, then we can map out some ideas on how to fill that position and you can remain the director of engineering, though that position would now report to the new operations manager."

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

She laughed and stood up, her slightly spread legs and her hiked up skirt giving me a quick flash of white panty crotch. Her skirt fell into place as she stood and stepped in front of me. I could see her eyes looking down at me, not at my face, but at my crotch as my dress slacks bulged out from my dick, which was inexplicably hard. She held her hand towards me. I took it as I got up from the sofa, letting her pull me closer to her. "I'll break you of being so formal one way or another. If you take this position, you and I will be spending much more time together, and I don't want you calling me ma'am all the time." She said in a loud whisper as she held my hand in hers, holding it almost against her stomach. She stepped even a little closer, her face inches from mine. "And whoever the young woman was that enjoyed what you gave her last night, well, she was certainly lucky, from what I can see."

My eyes grew wide at the comment. "Uh. Yeah." I managed to croak out as she let go of my hand, hers moving down to the crotch of my slacks. She rubbed her hand up and down the front of my pants and then grinned.

"Maybe you should fix that before you leave. Don't want to start any rumors, do we?"

"Fix it?" I whispered so softly I doubted she could hear it. "Fix it?" I said again, a little louder.

"Uh huh. Move it to a more comfortable position? I may be a woman, but I know enough about men to know that must be uncomfortable. But if you prefer me too, I'd be happy to adjust it for you."

"Adjust it for me?" I asked in surprise.

"I'd love to." She whispered, moving her hands to the front of my pants. I started to back away and she followed, trapping me between her and the sofa. I stood there as she undid my belt buckle, the button of my slacks and then the zipper. She let my pants spread apart, holding them up with one hand. She looked down at me and slipped her fingers into the elastic waist of my briefs and then down deeper, her warm fingers finding my bent dick. She gently, softly, grasped it in her hand, moving it so it could straighten, and then gently stroked her fingers up and down along its length, her soft warm fingers teasing over and around my head for a few moments. She slipped her hand out of my briefs. She patted my now straightened dick through my briefs and then began to close and zip my pants.

"There, that should be a bit better? No?"

"Uh, yeah." I answered awkwardly.

She giggled as she buckled my belt. "What's the matter? Never had your boss fix your dick before? It's a nice one by the way. Maybe now you can remember to call me Mary instead of ma'am? Otherwise, I'm going to have to take even more drastic steps."

"I'll do my best."

"Good. See you at Six thirty?"

"Yes, maa...Mary." I stumbled.

"Good..." She said as she turned away and walked back to her desk. I walked to the door and opened it as she returned to the papers on her desk, apparently calling our meeting to an end.

---o---

"So, you in trouble." Angel asked as I walked back into the office area.

"Surprisingly no." I answered as I walked past her desk and into my office, my laptop case sitting in my desk chair. I moved it and sat down hard, staring at the computer screen as Angel walked in. I looked up at her as she stood on the other side of the desk from me, just looking, her hands behind her butt, her body twisting slightly side to side rhythmically.

It took me a few moments to realize that I was supposed to be looking at her, or looking for something, which finally struck me. Her boobs, which were modestly large, maybe a large C or small D cup, pushed the front of her summer weight dress out considerably, but more than that, two very distinct bumps forced the yellow material out even further. "Angel. Are you trying to show me something on purpose?"

She grinned a naughty looking little grin. "Oh yeah. That's not all I have to show you either."

"It's not?"

"Uh uh," she answered, looking back behind her toward my office door before looking back at me. She reached down and pulled the front of her dress hem up all the way to her waist, exposing her crotch. Her mound sported a small triangle of neatly trimmed blonde curls, pointing down like an arrow to the gap in her thighs, and the full round meaty pussy lips showing. She stepped beside the desk and then kept moving closer until she was next to my chair, reaching one of her hands to my right hand. I let her draw my hand to her crotch and press it between her legs as she spread her feet apart. She pressed my fingers to her full lips, the wetness there apparent to my fingers. As much as I knew I damn well shouldn't be doing it, I let my fingers stroke between her twenty-year old pussy lips, feeling how wet and slick she was.

123456...8