Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay under her as she lay down on me, her tits pressing to my chest as we both panted for breath. I closed my eyes and let the sensations flow through me and then slowly fade as the seconds crawled by, turning into a minute or more. She brought her lips to mine when we could breathe again, tasting my lips and mine hers. We sucked and licked and teased each other's lips and tongues. The intense desire faded slowly. As the afterglow of our mutual orgasm faded, I was able to start processing again. The first thing was to process how intense the mutual climax had been, and how intensely I had felt things I'd never felt before. At least not before a day ago.

The second thing I processed was the intense feeling of desire for her, an almost unnatural desire to hold her and to fuck her. A desire that was fading somewhat with my passing orgasm, but at the same time, I knew it wouldn't go completely away, at least not any time soon. I'd wanted her, partly because of lust for her younger sexy body, living so close to me, but still untouchable, something I thought I'd buried too deeply to ever surface. I cared for her because of all the support she had given me over the last year and more, since the loss of my wife.

I desired her because I felt things inside that I didn't think I could feel again, not with someone else, but here I was, feeling them just the same. I didn't know how or why, but I felt them. I wanted her. I wanted her to be with me. I wanted her to desire me as much as I desired her. I wanted all this and more. And I knew that she wanted the same. I could feel it in her touch, in her smell, in the way she held me and kissed me.

"How was your day?" She whispered.

"Strange."

She lifted her head and looked at me. "Strange? How?"

"I can't explain why, but it seemed like every woman I got close to wanted to have sex with me."

"They did?" She asked curiously, her face almost showing worry, but about what I didn't know.

"Yeah. It started with my secretary and just spread. Hell, I had a business dinner with my boss last night, and she and I and her daughter ended up having sex multiple times. And not just a quick bang, but really intense, mutual climaxes, harder than I remember feeling before. All except this one that is. God it was...unreal. I thought I could feel your orgasm as much as mine." She seemed to grin at this.

"Was it good?"

"Oh yeah."

"What else did you feel? Do you feel?"

"I don't understand, but I feel an intense desire to have you, to hold you, to fuck you over and over. Silly, right? I mean, we're friends."

"Who just fucked and shared an intense climax," She answered.

"Yeah We did. How did we do that? How did I feel what I felt. It was like I was feeling things inside of you. It's fading, getting fuzzy. I can't quite put my finger on how or why."

"Does it matter?"

"Maybe. I didn't feel it yesterday, not until later. It seemed the more women I had sex with the more intense it felt. By the time I got to dinner, I wanted to fuck her almost as much as I just wanted to fuck you. I'd never seen her daughter before, but after seeing her, and her seeing me, we both wanted to fuck each other. I don't get it."

"Did she touch you? You touch her? Before those feelings I mean."

"Well, we shook hands."

"Did you touch the other women? The ones you had sex with yesterday?"

"Not really. In fact, a couple of them, no. Angel just walked into my office and wanted to strip and fuck me."

"Oh damn." She swore quietly. "How many?"

"Honestly, I don't remember. Half a dozen? It's all really fuzzy. I sorta remember doing it, but after the fact it's all like it's a dream, you know?"

"When you were doing it. What did it feel like?"

"I wanted them. I wanted them to strip for me, and show me their naked bodies. I wanted to touch them all over and then to drive my cock into them until we both came. It doesn't make sense. Things are really messed up in my mind."

"I bet they are." She whispered. "I'm sorry my love. I didn't expect this to happen. I didn't want this to happen."

"What to happen? What do you mean you didn't want this to happen? What do you have to do with it?"

She looked contrite as she pushed up from me, sitting astride me again, my soft cock pressed against her cum leaking pussy. "You know my friend, Darlene? You met her once, when I stopped to pick something up one time?"

I chuckled. "Tall, dark skin, black hair, big tits, black makeup and a black see through dress? How could I forget?"

"Well, she's a sorceress."

This time I laughed out loud. "Yeah? You mean like witches and wizards and such? That stuff isn't real."

"Actually, it is. She's the High Priestess of my coven. Her specialty is potions."

"Potions. As in love potions?" I asked, somewhat dubious, but also starting to get concerned.

"Promise you won't get mad at me?"

"Why would I get mad at you?" I asked, giving her thighs a little squeeze where my hands rested on them.

"Because I asked her for something. Something that would give you a little boost. A little push toward me."

"A little push toward you?"

"David. I love you. I've been in love with you for a long time. Now's the time. My chance. I want you. I want to be with you, forever. I just thought if we could break the ice a little, get a relationship going, you know, a sexual one, that maybe we could turn it into something more."

"Alyssa. Honey. Are you telling me you gave me some kind of love potion?"

"Maybe." She asked with a shy shrug.

"Oh god." I groaned. Even if I didn't believe it, exactly, it sorta made sense for what happened the day before. "So, how long does it last?"

"Normally, a few hours."

"So what exactly does this, potion, do?"

"It makes you want me, sexually. It punches up the desire center of the brain and makes you want something more. It can't make you want me if you don't want me at all. But if you have some attraction to me, it'll enhance it. But when you have sex, it links you, helps you share the experience and make it more intense."

"And it only lasts a few hours."

"Normally, yeah."

"But it didn't this time. It lasted all day and all night. Why?"

"Well, part of it is just bad luck, on my part. Part of it is my fault."

"Let's start with the bad luck part." I could feel my cock starting to grow, pushing up against her, my head working to push into her opening. She felt it too. She kept looking at me, but started to wiggle her hips, grinding herself against my hardening dick, making it grow even more.

"Mmmmmmmm. Perrrrfect." She purred as she closed her eyes and rocked herself a little more. I felt my head slip into her entrance and heard her sigh in contentment. "ohhh god yes. That's it baby. Let it grow. Let it harden up into me. We both want it, we know we do. Let it happen."

"Ohhhh damn." I agreed as she started to rock herself. There was no way I should be able to get a hardon again, yet I was. And I WANTED it to happen. I wanted to get hard inside her. I wanted to feel her riding me again. She seemed to know what I wanted and began to shift herself, lifting and lowering herself on my hardening shaft.

"Oh god yes. Some men, some men it doesn't work on at all," She breathed as she lifted and lowered rhythmically on my lap. I lifted my hands to her tits and cupped each one, squeezing them slightly and letting her hardening nipples poke between my fingers.

"God that feels good," I groaned.

"Good. It's supposed to. That's what it does. It also lets you get hard faster, more often. Kinda like the little blue pills, only more. Not only does it help you get hard, it helps increase your semen output."

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes it does," I groaned, remembering how I was somehow able to fill each of them every time. More than someone my age should be able to do.

"You like how it feels, how we're connected?"

"Uh huh."

"Can you feel what I'm feeling? Not just the sex, not just the desire, but the other things as well?"

"I feel, desire, longing, pleasure. I feel you wanting me to come again. I also feel... Regret?"

"Yes. Regret, desire, longing. Desire to feel you climax, longing to be yours, forever, regret that I didn't listen to Darleen. I was only supposed to do one drop per day. One drop at a time."

"What did you do?" I asked as she continued to ride up and down gently slowly, on me, the sensations making my brain a little fuzzy, the desire to feel us both climax washing away other emotions. I wanted to be angry with her, but I couldn't.

"I did half the bottle. I wanted it to be intense that first time. It takes time for this bond, the one you feel, to grow. I wanted it to happen with me right away."

"Half the bottle?"

"Uh huh. I think that's part of what happened yesterday. The other part is that bad luck. It doesn't work on some men. Not at all. On you, on some men. Only a few, but on some men, well, it makes them kinda a walking sex bomb. Women get close, the smell of you, your sweat, the pheromones you put off, and they want you. Not a little, A LOT! Darleen warned me. It's happened before. A coach was dosed by a girl on a team and then all the girls wanted him wanted to strip for him, wanted to take him in the shower and fuck him, wanted him any way they could get him. The whole team, not one or two, but ALL OF THEM!"

"Shit. How long did it last?" I gasped as my orgasm started to blossom, even though we were barely moving. "Ohhhh fuck. I'm think I'm going to come!"

"I know!" She gasped. "I Can feel it. I can feel your climax coming. I can feel your cum moving up your cock! OHHHHH FUCK YES!" She screamed as her own climax hit her at the same time as I pumped the first gush of cum into her pussy. I lay there, my cock surging and twitching inside her as she panted and shuddered in climax on my lap.

"How long." I asked again.

"Hard to say. For the coach, it was weeks."

"You're saying I'm going to spend weeks with women wanting to fuck me, to strip for me and seduce me into sex? Just because I get close to them?"

She lay down on me, her face next to mine. "I wanted you to be mine. I wanted you all to myself, forever. Now...I don't know that you'll ever want me after this."

I wrapped my arms around her, unable to handle the tears that started to flow. Her body shook and trembled, but not from climax. I pulled her down to me. "Shhhh. We'll just have to deal with it as it comes." I whispered to her, wondering just how bad the next few weeks were going to be. Part of me wanted to be furious with her, but the part still under control of the potion she had given me just pushed it away in favor of thinking about the softness of her breasts against my body, and how good it would be to have them in my mouth again.

Authors note: When I started this, I intended it to be a one off. But the way it finished out, well, obviously it could go a lot of ways. Not sure where I'd want it to go, so those of you who enjoy the story, here's your chance. Tell me if you want it to go on. If you do, where would you suggest I take it?

1...345678