Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," I agreed, feeling like my brain was starting to work again. "Angel, we have to stop doing this."

"Maybe, maybe not. It just feels soooo damn good when you're in me, when we're doing it. When I see you, when you walk by, I just have to have you, have to feel you in me, have to make you come inside me." She said softly, shaking her head. "You have to understand I've thought about it, but I'd never have been brave enough to do it, not until today."

"Yeah. This isn't exactly me either. I'd never do anything like this, but, I don't know. When I get close to you, or actually any women today, I seem to go into overdrive. I want to have sex with them, I want to watch them undress for me and then fuck them. I don't understand."

"I don't either, but I'm not complaining." She said with a grin, standing up, our combined cum leaking from her pussy down her leg. She walked out of the office, holding her skirt up so I could see her bare ass, and our cum drooling down her legs. She glanced back at me, dropped her skirt and then headed to her desk, leaving me sitting with my dick out, covered in her cum. I stood up, fixed my pants and then sat down, feeling bewildered about why I felt the way I did when I talked to any women. I decided the best thing to do was avoid going out of my office for the day. Maybe Alyssa would have some idea of what was going on. She'd once joked that she was a witch. Neither my wife or I believed her, but from what I could remember, all this started this morning with sex with her.

I don't know how, but I managed to stay sequestered in my office the rest of the day. My concentration was finally broken at nearly five o'clock, when my phone rang and the young woman on the other end called to remind me of my dinner appointment with her boss, Mary Wilson. When she mentioned it, I realized I'd never taken lunch and was extremely hungry. She suggested that I was welcome to snack on her, but after a short discussion, relented and gave me the address of Mary's house. The conversation didn't end until she suggested that if my meeting got over early enough, that I could stop by her house, 'just to have a little fun'. She gave me her address as well, encouraging me to stop by no matter the time, since she'd been 'thinking about me all day long'. I hung up the phone, shaking my head, glad that I didn't linger longer in Mary's office, or I might have ended up having sex with her secretary.

I slipped out of the building without incident and headed home. Driving is a perfect time for me to process things and solve problems. I did it all the time, my driving being almost automatic, freeing my subconscious to work on difficult problems. I thought about the day, and all the strange feelings of sex and desire, even for women I barely knew, not to mention the lustful intent of those women. It was still surprised that I allowed myself to become involved with Angel, something that was completely out of character for me. I KNOW better than to do what I did, not once, but twice today. I just didn't understand why when I got close to a sexy woman my brain seemed to go into sex overdrive instead of intelligent operation mode. I about decided that it was something in the water, as I pulled into my driveway.

Mrs. Wilson's secretary indicated that the dress was casual, to which she added, sexy. I as quite sure that Mrs Wilson wasn't going to want me running around in a speedo or anything along those lines. It was a warm night, so I chose a pair of casual cargo pants and a golf shirt, hoping her version of casual was close to mine. I mapped her house on Google Maps and realized I was going to be late if I didn't get moving.

It was a large house by anyone's standards. I guessed maybe ten bedrooms or so? It was a three story brick house set well back on a wooded lot that had plenty of distance to her neighbors and plenty of privacy. I expected, given its size, that it also had a pool and maybe even tennis courts out back, something very high end estates of twenty years ago proudly boasted. I parked in front of the curved stone steps leading to the front door and headed up. I knocked and waited patiently for the door to be answered. I'd kind of expected a servant to answer the door in such a large house, but when the door opened, what was standing there was clearly anything BUT a servant.

Standing two steps down below the front door put my face at chest level of the maybe thirty-five year old woman standing in front of me. She had on a loose mesh beach wrap, the kind designed to highlight the body wearing it, not hide it. Under the wrap the woman wore a simple white string bikini, every inch of her well-tanned body glistened in the early evening light. She stood looking down at me while I stood staring at her large full breasts, each one standing round and prominent on her chest with surprisingly little sag. The miniscule bikini top had no hope of supporting the half-cantaloupe sized orbs of tanned skin, nor hide the equally prominent bumps of her nipples. I let my eyes travel down her body, across her toned, firm stomach and down to her crotch. The equally miniscule thong bottom was barely large enough to cover her full round lips and any inner labia protruding, but almost none of her clearly clean-shaven mound. The tiny slip of white dipped between her legs, held in place by two extremely tiny strings looping up over her hips. There was just the smallest hint of untanned skin peeking out around the tiny white triangle, alluding to the fact that she frequently tanned herself in either this or another similarly sized bikini bottom.

I forced myself to look up, feeling like I'd been staring for at least ten minutes, when in fact the entire survey of her incredibly sexy body had taken maybe two or three seconds. My eyes finally made it back to her face, and the knowing smirk she wore, knowing exactly what I had been surveying and clearly pleased with herself at the presentation and what it was sure to do to me. I could clearly see Mary in her features and immediately assumed it was her daughter.

"You must be David." She said quietly, leaning lightly against the partly open door. Now that she had MY attention, she let her eyes roam up and down my body, assessing me silently for an equal two or three seconds, before she stepped back and opened the door wider. "I take it you're here to see my mother."

"Yes ma'am." I answered, stepping up the stairs as she stepped back, her eyebrows raising in surprise.

She held her hand out to me as I entered the foyer, which I took, giving it a modestly firm squeeze and small shake. She held onto my hand for several seconds, while pushing the door closed behind me, her hand in mine causing me to turn and face her the entire time, which was probably her intent. She continued to hold my hand as she once again looked me up and down. "I wondered what kind of a man would entice my mother to actually cook something."

"She doesn't usually?"

"I haven't seen her in the kitchen with a pan in her hand since well before Daddy died." She answered, still holding my hand, almost as if she was hesitant to let it go. I could feel my dick hardening in my slacks, beginning to tent them out in a way I was sure she was going to notice. I also couldn't help but let my eyes flick down from her face for a moment to her spectacular chest, and the two obviously growing protrusions in the middle of each white triangle. When I looked back up at her face, I could see her lick her lips slightly, almost as if thinking about how something pleasant was going to taste, her eyes trailing down my body to my crotch and the bulge growing there.

"I take it you're her daughter?" I asked, breaking he concentration on the growing bulge, her eyes quickly lifting to look at mine again. She made a slight step forward, her breasts only inches from my chest now, her hand still held in mine.

"Yes. Veronica." She whispered. "But you can call me Ronnie. My close friends do."

"Good to meet you, Ronnie." I answered equally quietly. "That's some suit you have on."

She smiled a naughty little grin. "You like it? I bet you'd like a lot more if it was laying on the floor right now, wouldn't you?"

I had to admit, she had one hell of a body, and at that moment I was very tempted to reach out and start pulling the little bows holding it in place. "That's a tantalizing proposition." I whispered as she reached down with her free hand and began to rub her palm up and down the bulge in my slacks.

"That's good. Because I think I'd like you better without those pants on. When mom said she had someone coming for a business dinner, I was suspicious. She doesn't normally dress in what she has on for that kind of a dinner. Now I know why. You're not some stodgy old man. In fact, I think you're quite, how did you put it? Tantalizing?"

"Ronnie? Was that David!?" I heard Mary call from somewhere further back in the house.

"Yes Mother!" Ronnie called back, continuing to rub my further hardening dick. She lowered her voice. "If you get tired of being with mother, feel free to look me up out by the pool. I might even leave my suit off, just to give you something to think about."

"If I get bored, maybe I will." I whispered back. "But for now I guess I better go see her. This was actually supposed to be a business dinner."

She grinned and then turned and pulled me along by my hand from the foyer into the large formal living room and then down a short hall, across a formal dining room and then into a kitchen that was nearly as big as half of my house. I saw Mary standing at the stove, stirring something, a very light weight summer dress hugging her firm round butt cheeks, extending only barely longer than the curve of her butt. I could make out the shape of the cleft between her butt cheeks through the material and, at the same time, the lack of any kind of underwear or even strings. The dress extended up to the middle of her back, equally thin, and from there, only bare skin to her neck. She had on some kind of an apron tied around the back of her neck and her waist, which prevented me from seeing the front of the dress as she turned to face me.

With a smile she walked across the room, Ronnie dropping my hand as her mother approached. "David! I'm so glad you could come." She said cheerfully as she stepped toward me and slipped her arms around me. She pressed her body to mine in a familiar hug and then kissed me on the cheek. I could feel her press her pelvis against my bent but hard dick, grinding against it slightly. "I see you enjoyed my daughter's attire?" She whispered before pulling away and smiling. She took my hand and pulled me along back toward the stove. "I hope you don't mind. If I don't keep stirring this, it'll burn. Why don't you pour us some wine?"

"Sure." I answered as she let go of my hand. I could see two wine glasses and a bottle on the counter and stepped to where they stood a few feet from the massive restaurant sized stove. There was a corkscrew on the counter, I used it to pull the cork, then poured two glasses of the dark burgundy wine. I carried one to her and held it out for her. She took the glass with a smile and kept facing the stove, stirring whatever was in the pot.

I stepped behind her and pressed my hardon against her butt, and leaned to her, slipping my free hand around her waist to pull her against me. "Mmmmm. You smell wonderful." I whispered, smelling the floral fragrance of her recently washed hair and the musky scent of the perfume she wore. I leaned my head down and gently kissed the side of her neck, drawing a soft moan from her.

"You know. I gave the staff the night off. So there isn't anyone to interrupt us, if you want to do what I know you wanted to do in the office."

"And what did I want to do in the office?" I whispered, kissing her neck and letting my hand slide up her body until I was cupping one breast through the thin dress material.

"I saw you looking at my crotch. I was just waiting for you to ask me to take my panties off. Well, you don't have to. I already did. I didn't wear any at all for you tonight, so if you wanted to do something, I'd be pretty much unable to stop you, with a glass in my hand and all."

"Since you went to all that trouble, I'd hate to disappoint you." I whispered, pulling my hand down from her breast and running it down her front to the hem of the short dress. I slipped my hand between her legs and gently stroked my fingers up the inside of her right thigh until my fingers found her bare pussy. "Mmmmmm. I like the feel of that." I whispered in her ear as I stroked my fingers along her wet slit. I could feel her excitement, slick and hot and wet, her pussy begging to be fucked. I reached to the counter and set my glass down and then undid the front of my pants. I let them slide down my legs and pushed my briefs down, freeing my raging hardon. I shuffled the step and a half back behind her and used both hands to pull her dress hem up, drawing the bottom of the dress all the way to her waist. I looked down at her bare, creamy white cheeks as I grasped my dick. I squatted down a little and pushed my head between her thighs.

I saw her stiffen a little, making me wonder if I was overstepping what she wanted. But I was too far gone already. I wanted her. I wanted to feel her pussy around my dick. I wanted to plunge into her until I filled her hot cunt with my cum, and I didn't want to be denied. I rubbed my head between her lips and then pushed up at her, slowly driving my cock into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh yesss. I was hoping you might play with me, to stroke me and maybe lick me until I came. I was thinking that maybe later you'd want to have sex with me, after dinner, after I'd had a chance to seduce you a bit more, but this, this, now, already, is soooo much better."

"Uh huh." I grunted as I held her hips and began to stroke my cock up into her. She stood her feet slightly spread, letting me push my fat dick into her over and over, pushing both of us closer and closer to a surprisingly fast climax. I had only been in her a few minutes and my dick was already screaming that it wanted to pump its load out, push it into the hot pussy wrapped around it. I worried that maybe it was too fast, that she wasn't ready, but the moan she let out told me all I needed to know. I moved a hand from her hip around to her crotch. I felt between her legs for her wet lips and dipped a finger between them.

"OH FUCK!" She gasped as I started stroking my finger across her clit in time with my strokes of my fat cock up into her. "OHHHH SHIT YES! MAKE ME COME!" She cried loudly, standing still in front of me, the spoon in the pot but no longer even trying to stir.

"Uh huh." I grunted again, working her toward climax, holding my own, just barely, in check until I'd made her come. I felt her legs tremble against mine and then her pussy clench around me. I grinned to myself and let go, letting the urgency and warmth race through my body. I plunged my dick harder up into her, wishing I could see her boobs bouncing as I pounded my body into her bare ass with each thrust. "Almost." I grunted as she gasped and cried out that she was coming.

I saw movement and glanced toward the huge patio door leading from the kitchen to the back patio. I could see Ronnie there, standing at the window, completely naked, one hand squeezing and pulling a nipple and the other stroking furiously between her legs, plunging two fingers in and out of herself. "Oh shit!" I grunted at the sight of her daughter fingering herself for me, and the sensations of Mary climaxing on my dick. My body spasmed and jerked, driving hard up into Mary and unleashing a torrent of cum into her. I let my left arm slide up and around Mary, pulling her back against me as I stood with my dick up in her pussy, pumping shot after shot of cum deep in her while she squealed and gasped in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes. God I haven't been fucked in years. God that felt sooo good." She panted as I held her against me, my fingers still idly stroking her pussy while my left hand found the top of her dress and pulled it down enough to expose both breasts. I cupped her right breast and held her mostly bare back and ass against me, squeezing and massaging her breast.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I take it you've decided to accept my proposal?"

"If you mean the job, yes."

"Good! Then I can expect to share many more of these little meetings." She said breathlessly. "Been a long time since I've had a man between my legs, and I'm more than happy to take advantage of anything you wish to give me."

"And if I decide to walk into your office, strip you naked and fuck you on your desk?" I asked jokingly, feeling my dick still twitching in her depths.

"All I ask is that you lock the door on your way in." She laughed. "I've never been fucked on my desk before. It might be fun to do. As long as you don't mind fucking your boss, that is."

"You don't think we'll have a problem with HR if we're caught fucking?"

She went back to stirring whatever was in the pot, and laughed. "Honey, the way I see it, if I hadn't already put the brakes on HR you wouldn't be standing here. It's not polite to fuck your secretary on company time, but since Angel is actually my niece, I'm willing to overlook things."

"YOUR NIECE!?" I gasped in surprised, brining another laugh from Mary.

"Yes, my niece. So don't go hurting her. Oh, I know it's only a fling for her. Lord knows why now, but she'd kinda had the hots for you since she started. I just didn't have the heart to tell her she didn't really stand much chance with you, not that way. I guess I was wrong." She said as she tapped the spoon on the edge of the pot and then turned off the burner. "Now," She said, wiggling her butt and making my softening dick slip out of her pussy. "If you want to put that away and go sit in the dining room, I'll bring our dinner out."

"Yes ma'am."

"MARY!" She snapped with a frown.

"Sorry. Still trying to get used to that."

"Well, I'll let it go this time." She said with a smile. Now go!"

I pulled my pants up and headed for the dining room I'd been led through, carrying both glasses of wine I'd poured. I sat there, my head seeming to be swirling a little bit. Had I just fucked my boss? More to the point, how had I come over to discuss a promotion, and turned that into sex with my boss? I was still trying to sort it out in my head when Mary came out, carrying two plates of food, the apron gone and the dress back in place over her trim form. I could see her nipples and areola easily through the thin material of the dress, and even to some extent, her pussy and curls on her mound. The dress was surprisingly revealing and extremely sexy. Not at all what I would expect the owner and president of the company to wear. But then, I wouldn't have expected to find myself banging her in her own kitchen either!

She set the plates down at the two spots across one corner of the huge dining room table, one in front of me and the other at the remaining place setting. She sat down and invited me to sample the dish. It was some kind of chicken dish, served over fettuccine and covered in some kind of sauce. I had to admit it tasted extremely good, but then, I wasn't exactly concentrating on the food. I was, instead, almost mesmerized by the way her small breasts wiggled in the dress each time she giggled girlishly. Eventually she stood and took the dress off, standing completely naked in front of me. She pushed the dishes aside, and then climbed onto the table in front of me, sitting her bare butt where my plate had been only a few moments before.

She lifted and spread her legs, showing me her pussy and inviting me to start dessert... her. I eagerly leaned my face between her legs and began to gently kiss and lick her protruding inner lips, letting my tongue spread them and dip between into her wetness.

1...345678