Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel let out a soft moan as she stood there, letting me tease her pussy and clit, stroking between her full lips with the side of my pointer finger. She looked back toward the door again and then back to me. She lifted one leg, setting her high heel on the corner of my desk, pushing her right knee high in the air, spreading her legs wide apart as she stood there. I rolled my hand so my palm was up and curled one finger and then a second into her sopping wet tunnel. "Oh fuck yes. Make me come." She moaned as I stroked my fingers in and out, letting my palm rub against the rest of her pussy. She tried to grind herself into my palm as I worked my fingers in and out, her whole body starting to shudder slightly. "God, I want your cock in me." She moaned quietly. "I want you to just stand up and push that cock into me."

I stared at her for about three seconds, maybe less, and then pushed my chair back. I kept my fingers pushing in and out of her pussy while I undid my pants with my left hand. My slacks slid down to the floor and I pushed the front of my briefs down freeing my raging hardon.

"Oh fuck yes." She murmured as I pulled my fingers from her. I shuffled closer, reaching for her hip with my left hand, while my right aimed my dick at her pussy. I arched my back one way and she the other, allowing my dick to push easily up into her tight young pussy. She bent enough for her to look down at her crotch, keeping her pelvis pushed out toward me, grinning as she watched my dick slowly slide into her depths. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes." She moaned, looking up from her crotch to me. "Fuck me David. Fuck me hard with that fantastic cock of yours!"

I started to plunge in and out of her, jamming hard into her with each stroke until my head hit the end of her depths. She closed her eyes and moaned softy as I kept pumping in and out of her. I moved both hands to her dress and pulled up on it, sliding it up her soft round body until I had exposed her boobs. Her nipples were rock hard and sticking out at me from the center of two oblong pink areola, which were puckered sexily. I started at her tits, each soft mound bouncing enticingly with my plunging cock. I reached for her nipples and grasped them, giving both a nice firm protrusions a squeeze before twisting them like little knobs.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped loudly as her whole body responded to the sudden change in sensations. Her legs and arms trembled lightly. I could feel her pussy squeezing around me, making her already snug confines even tighter. Her trembles turned to full body jerks and twitches as her climax washed over her, my own body joining her, really before I was ready.

The first spasm jammed me deeper into her while pumping a gush of cum inside, drawing a cry of pleasure from her loud enough that I was sure everyone else in the department could hear. My mind registered it, but the fog of climax drowned it out as my body continued to jerk and surge what felt like gallons of cum into her. Finally, after god knows how long, my body stilled to only an occasional jerk, my cum deep inside her. We both stood panting, my hands gently massaging and playing with her soft breasts while my dick twitched and softened in her depths.

"Mmmmmmmm. God I always knew you'd be a great fuck." She murmured softly. "I was just always afraid you'd reject the offer. I'm not exactly the cheerleader type, not like your wife was."

"Who says that looks are what are most important? Besides, I think you're quite cute looking."

"Cute? I'll take that." She giggled, which made her pussy squeeze a little, forcing me out of her. "Ohhhhh, damn!" She giggled again, looking down as my cum flowed from her, dripping on the carpet in my office. "I'm gonna be leaking that for a while."

"I'd say." I agreed as I stepped back, letting her dress fall in place while I bent over to pull up my pants. "What made you want this?"

"Dunno. Just really felt like it. What made you wanna fuck me when you saw my pussy?"

"Dunno. Just kinda wanted to." I answered.

"Well, I hope you want to a hell of a lot more." She said as she stepped closer to me and lifted herself on her tip toes to give me a short kiss. "I better get out there before someone notices us."

"Yeah. I'd hate to get caught doing what we were doing." I watched her walk away, her broad hips swinging exaggeratedly as she headed through the door. I shook my head and sat down to log into my computer. I hit the return key and sat watching the system do its thing, my mind slowly realizing what I had just done. "What the hell was I thinking?" I mumbled to myself as I opened my e-mail and stared at the messages, not really thinking about them, but what I had just done with Angel, and what could have happened if we'd have gotten caught. I had no idea what had come over me. It was almost as if when I saw her pussy I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

I'd never done anything like this before and didn't have a clue why I did it this time. In some ways I felt as horny as if I'd been drinking, which I rarely did to any extent. I'd learned when I was just out of high school, that alcohol wasn't a good idea for me, not when I woke up in bed with someone I knew from high school and didn't even like. The fuzziness of the night was not unlike what I was feeling at that moment. The room, the computer, the morning was clear as day, but the feelings and desires were still shrouded in a cloud. I wanted her, I knew that. As soon as I saw her pussy, I knew I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to see and feel her climax on me, and I wanted to let go deep inside her. That much I remembered clearly.

I'd never really thought about sex with her before, well, that isn't quite true. The thought crossed my mind a few times when I saw her walking into my office in lightweight summer dresses, the sun shining in from the far windows and silhouetting her body through the dress. I could tell from the shape of that silhouette that she was prone to not wearing underwear, which for me was quite a turn on. Being a guy, well, I couldn't not think about sex with that view, but I'd never act on it. Not in a hundred years. Partly because I was married, partly because I respected her as a woman, and partly because I really didn't want to lose my job.

I shook my head to clear it as best I could and then settled in to think about Mary's offer. I scrolled up and down my e-mails, wondering what it would be like to have authority over three more departments. I decided that I need to talk to Lisa first and see if she was willing to continue with the current duties. I got up and headed out of my office, glancing at Angel on my way by, feeling an almost overwhelming urge to stop and play with her sexy little tits. I shook my head, wondering where that thought had come from and headed down to Lisa's office, a short-ways down the hall.

"David!" She said cheerfully as I walked in through her open office door.

"Lisa. How are you this morning." I asked as I closed the door behind me and settled into the chair across from her.

"Uh oh. Closed door. This is serious. Better let me put on my serious shit hat." She said with a soft feminine chuckle.

One thing I did enjoy about having her work under me was that she was always in a good mood, no matter what crap was swirling around. She was a few years younger than I was, maybe five or six years, married, blonde, nicely shaped body. Really hot looking tits too. Wouldn't mind seeing her without that blouse. I shook my head. What the hell was wrong with me? Thinking about looking at her boobs?

"Hello? Earth to David?" She said, waving a hand, pulling my attention back from wherever the hell it had just gone."

"Sorry. Um. My mind just went off on a tangent."

"I could see that. Anything you wanna tell me about? Or just some routine male down in the gutter thoughts?"

"Huh?" I asked a little startled.

She chucked again. "I think that's the first time I can remember that you've sat and stared at my tits. Not that I mind, but it just doesn't seem like you. Some other guys in the company, yes, but not you. So, anything you wanna talk about?"

"I'm really sorry. I honestly don't know what made me...um, what sent my mind...oh damn. I'm just sorry." I stammered out. "I, um, came to talk to discuss a proposition."

Her eyebrows went up and she got a crooked little grin on her face. "From boob ogling to propositioning. We're moving right along. Want me to come sit on your lap too?"

I looked at her, stunned. "Did I say? I mean, I didn't mean. Oh damn. I better go." I said as I stood up and turned toward the door, not at all sure what the hell my brain was doing.

"David! Please! Don't go. It's okay. I was just teasing." Lisa said, standing up and reaching across the desk toward me with one hand.

I stopped and looked back at her. "I'm sorry Lisa. I have no idea what's going on with me today. I mean, it was completely inappropriate for me to look at you that way."

"Like I said," she said softly as she dropped her hand and rested it on the desk in front of her. "If it was someone else, I might have been offended, but coming from you, well, it's more of a compliment than offensive. You don't normally look at women that way, so for you to take notice of, um, of my assets, well, to me, that says something. So, please. Sit down and let's talk about whatever it is you wanted to talk about when you walked in." I looked at her, standing behind her desk, realizing that her skirt was so short that I could actually see a little of her bare legs between the top of the desk and the hem of the short beige skirt. "Please?" She said, stepping around the side of the desk.

She reached out to me and took my hand, gently pulling me back toward the chair I'd been sitting in. I nodded and let her pull me to it and then sat down. She stepped back around her desk, pulled her chair around the side until she could sit down only a foot or so away from me. Her knees stuck toward me as she sat down, the short skirt pulling up her thighs a little further. I'd thought her legs were bare, but now, as she sat facing me, I could see the tops of nude colored thigh high stockings, pulled up her legs almost to her crotch. Her knees were slightly spread, showing a tiny sliver of pink panty between her thighs. I sat and stared as she leaned the chair back slightly, spreading her knees apart a bit more, showing me more of her crotch until her knees were pushed apart as far as the skirt would allow without pulling it up further.

I looked up from her crotch, looking up to her chest, her fingers slowly sliding up and down the button line of the cream blouse, bouncing ever so gently across each button as she moved her fingers up and down. I could see the bumps of both her nipples poking the material out further as they hardened in her bra. I let my gaze move up to her face, the smile gone, replaced with a look of...lust? She chewed her lip a little bit as she stared at me. I followed her gaze and realized that my dick was growing harder in my pants, bulging the front out obscenely. "From where I'm sitting, you look pretty damn good too." She whispered a little hoarsely. "So, as long as you don't mind me looking, I'm not going to mind you looking."

"Seems. Um. Fair..." I agreed, my eyes traveling down to her crotch again. Her hands moved to the hem of the skirt and pulled it up her thighs a little further, letting her spread her legs even wider.

"Better?"

"Oh yeah." I agreed, noticing now that the crotch of her panties was somewhat darker than the rest.

"So, you wanted to talk about something? A proposition?"

"I, um. No. a proposal. No, not that kind. You're already married." I stammered. "God what is wrong with me?"

"I don't know, but I bet it's the same thing that's wrong with me." I raised my eyebrows. "I'm sitting here, thinking about your cock. Thinking about what it would taste like if I pulled it out and sucked on it. Sucked it until it was big and fat and hard, and then I pulled my panties off and sat on you. Sat on your cock, letting it slide deep into me, pushing all the way into me. I'm thinking about how good it would feel to be sliding up and down your cock, letting my hot wet pussy stroke you, feel you stretching me. Riding up and down your cock until I come around you, and then keep riding until you fill me with your creamy cum. That's what I'm, thinking about right now. That's what you're thinking about too, isn't it?"

"Um. Not exactly."

"No? What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about what it would be like to watch you take off all your clothes for me and then sit on the corner of the desk while I licked your pussy. I want to lick and stroke you until you come for me, and then I want to put my dick in you and fuck you to make you climax again."

"Mmmmmmm. I like that idea too. Maybe we should do both? Let me undress for you and let you lick me and then let me sit on you and ride you until you fill me? Ohhhhh yeah. That sounds soooo good."

"I, um. Yeah. It does. But I don't think we should. At least not here. Not now." I breathed, trying to tamp down the lust that was racing through my mind.

"Probably not." She agreed. "Maybe I can show you a little more though?" She rocked forward and stood up in front of me. She pulled her skirt a little higher, curling her fingers up under the hem as her hands pulled it up. I could see the tops of her stockings, and then even a little bare skin above them. I could see the crotch of her pink panties and then her hands moving back down, pulling her panties down, the skirt staying stuck up on her thighs so that as she pulled her panties down, I could see the curls around her lips and the protruding inner labia pressed together on her full round lips. She worked her panties down her legs and then sat back down, lifting one foot and then the other to work the tiny pink panties off over her high heels. She tossed them into my lap and then leaned back again, this time spreading her legs as wide as the chair would allow.

She reached between her legs and stroked her lips, slipping her middle finger between them and massaging them lightly to free them from being pressed to her from the panties. "That better?" She asked with a naughty little smirk.

"Oh yeah." I agreed, staring at her fingers teasing her own pussy. I could see her middle finger sliding over her clit, concentrating on the sensitive spot as she stared at my pants.

"Your turn. Let me see what's making that bulge. It looks so big and fat. I so enjoy a big fat cock stuffed in my pussy. I don't get that often, a long fat cock in my hot cunt."

"You want me to pull my dick out?"

"Uh huh. Seems fair, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. I suppose it does." I agreed, reaching for the front of my pants. I knew it was wrong. I knew she was married and that having sex with someone at work especially someone in your control, were both wrong, but I undid my belt, the button and zipper of my pants and then pulled the front of my briefs down, fishing out my cock and holding it.

"Fuck that's, um, that's some cock." She whispered, staring at it. "It looks so damn big."

"I don't know that it's that big."

She tipped forward in her chair and leaned toward me, reaching one hand for my dick while the other remained between her legs. "Can i? Touch it?"

"Sure," I answered as she rolled toward me. Her fingers wrapped around my dick and stoked it slowly.

"Mmmmmmmm. So big and fat," She whispered as she leaned closer. I watched her open her mouth and then I let out a gentle groan of pleasure as her lips closed around my engorged mushroom head. She slowly stroked her mouth and hand up and down my rigid shaft, teasing me in all the right places, drawing another gentle moan from me. "Seems like you're enjoying that."

"I am."

"It'd be a shame to waste your cum in my mouth, when there's a hot pussy just begging to be filled."

"I agree. It is a shame."

"What would you say if I asked to sit on it, just for a second. Just to see how such a big cock feels."

"I don't think we should." I groaned.

"I know. I don't think so either, but I want to. I want to sooooo badly. Just for a second. It wouldn't hurt, just for a second, would it?"

"I don't guess it'd hurt for a second." I answered as she stood up and turned around to face away from me. She pushed her butt back at me and bent over, using the hand that still held my dick to aim me at her pussy. She rubbed my head between her lips, searching for just the right place as she lowered herself further.

"Oh damn yes." She moaned softly as she lowered herself down on me. I could feel my fat head spreading her pussy and slipping slowly into her. She moaned again as she slid further and further down my dick, finally stopping when her bare ass settled on my lap. "Oh god it feels so big in me. Does it feel good to you?"

"Uh huh." I groaned softly.

She reached for my hands and pulled them up around her, pulling them to her chest. She pressed my hands to both breasts, holding them there until she was sure I understood she wanted to be touched. She let go of my hands and moved hers to my knees, using them as support to start slowly sliding up and down my shaft. I let my hands move from her tits and start undoing her blouse. One button at a time I worked the little pearl disks through the material until I could pull the shoulders apart and down over her arms. Her sleeves were still on her arms, but her back was now exposed, letting me undo the little clasps of her bra.

After undoing the little hooks, I reached back to her front, pushing the cups up and capturing her surprisingly large breasts with both hands. "Mmmmmm yes. Play with my tits. I love having them played with. God your hands feel so strong the way they grip me. Not hard, but strong, intense. You know what you want, and you take it. Take me. Tell me you want me to ride you until you fill me. Tell me what you want me to do, and I will."

"You just keep going. I want to feel you come on me. I want to feel your pussy squeezing me as I come inside you, as I fill your hot pussy with my cum."

"Oh yes. That's it. I will." She moaned as she bounced harder. Up and down her ass went, her tits bouncing lightly in my hands as I squeezed and massaged her big firm tits. Each soft orb was much larger than I could capture with my hands, easily a D or even Double D cup. But who cared. It was all about how they felt, and how it felt to have her riding me.

"Come for me. Let me feel you come." I groaned as the warmth and tingle spread through my body. I knew I was going to come. I knew I was only moments away, but I wanted to feel her come first, feel her pussy squeezing around me as she climaxed. "Do it. Come for me." I demanded.

"Yes. Oh yes. Just a second. Almost there!" She panted as she bounced harder, driving both of us toward climax. I felt her legs tremble and her hands tremble where they held my knees. "FUCK!" she cried as her body began to shudder all over. I felt her pussy clench around me, the sudden change in sensations as she continued to stroke on me, pushing me over the edge.

My body jerked and spasmed, trying to push up at her as she slammed herself down and held her ass against my legs. I could feel my cock surging cum deep in her pussy. We sat there, my hands cupping her bare tits, her pussy spasming around my surging cock, when the office door opened. A young woman stood there, staring at the two of us for several seconds, her face a mask of surprise, before blushing and backing out of the office, closing the door behind her.

"Ohmygod. Jenny." Lisa panted as she continued to sit on me, her body occasionally shuddering or trembling.

I sat, silently, panting, knowing that what we had just done was flat wrong and we had gotten caught at it. My brain tried to deal with the fog of lust that was still clouding my thoughts, as well as the ramifications of getting caught fucking a subordinate. Not just another employee, but someone that I had control over. It'd had been drilled into my head year after year, that this kind of activity was wrong and would quickly lead to termination. Those thoughts cut through the fog faster than anything else, sobering me up while Lisa still sat on my shrinking cock.

123456...8