Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

My reverie was interrupted by a scuffing noise on the steps up to the deck. I grabbed my e-reader and placed it in my lap to cover my tented shorts that had developed from my reminiscing. The e-reader wasn't big enough to do a very good job. I placed my hands over the e-reader. I looked to the stairs but whoever it was had stopped before they appeared above the top step. A voice said, "Jack? Are you descent?" It was Priya. It was the first time I had heard her voice in weeks since she shut our relationship down.

"Mostly," I said.

Priya laughed and said, "It figures. Can I come up?"

"Of course. You're always welcome here. Whether I'm descent or not." Just hearing her voice gave my heart a little jolt and I could hear it hammering in my ears. Her beautiful face and shinning black hair appeared above the top step. She was always in her bikini but not this time. She was dressed elegantly and her makeup was perfect. She was obviously going somewhere. She even had on high heels. She came across my deck and sat down in a cushioned loveseat. She looked incredible. She didn't display any emotion at all; neither sadness nor happiness. The heat in my face gave away my emotions. I was ecstatic to see her.

I attempted to tamp down my obvious joy and said, "What's up? How have you been?" I quickly analyzed those two questions and thought, 'What an idiot I am.'

She chuckled. I was sure she could read my mind. "I'm doing okay. I think. Divi is driving me insane." She stopped talking and examined her fingernails. Without looking at me she said, "I hate to ask you, but can you watch out for Divi again for me. I know she's eighteen but I don't like to have her here alone without someone knowing. I have to go to Boston again to finalize the financials with Naveen. He's already remarried." She never looked up from her fingernails as she spoke. She waited for my response while she picked at one of her cuticles.

She finally looked up at me with sadness in her eyes. I said, "Why do you hate to ask?" She dropped her eyes back to her outstretched fingers and remained silent for many seconds. I let her ruminate in whatever her answer was going to be.

She glanced up at me to see if I was going to take her off the hook but I didn't. I just kept waiting for her response to my question. Then she burst out her response in a flood, "Because I've been such a shit to you. All you've done is care about me and comfort me and God only knows how much I need that right now. I visited my sister to get away and all I did was drive her nuts. I know I'm driving Divi nuts too. I know she's coming over here before dawn. I know she's needs some comfort too and I can't seem to give her any. All we do is argue. Jack, Divi is my life and all I'm doing is pushing her away just like I pushed you away. I can't lose her like I've lost you." She burst out crying. In moments she was sobbing.

I got out of my chair and sat down beside her on the loveseat and pulled her body to me. She leaned against me and cried so hard. I gently ran my hands over her back to sooth her but I was getting aroused as my fingers reminded me of what an amazing body she has.

When Priya started to get herself back together again I asked the next question, "Why do you think you've lost me?"

She didn't hesitate this time. "Because I see all these women coming and going. I'm not blind." She snuffled and blew her nose on a tissue that she pulled out of a pocket. "I don't blame you Jack. I don't have a hold on you. I threw you away when Naveen threw me away. I was angry." She became quiet as she sulked and daubed her eyes with the tissue.

I was quiet for a few moments too as I contemplated how to respond. Since Anna's death, no woman had my heart more than Priya. Yes, she had thrown me away and I was crushed. Yes, women did seem to be coming and going. I guess there is a God. The key words were that 'they were going'. I loved every moment of those trysts but I didn't delude myself by thinking they were ever anything but that. Donna might be an outlier, I wasn't sure about our potential yet and I didn't know where this conversation with Priya was going either.

I finally said, "I don't think you've lost me. I know you've been in pain and I'd love to be there for you to help you through it any way I can. I went through the anger phase when Anna died. It's not the same thing but I understand." I kissed her on the forehead and continued, "Go to Boston, finish things with Naveen. I'll keep an eye on Divi until you get back." I bent to kiss her on the forehead again but she lifted her face and kissed me gently on the lips. I softly kissed her lips. She pulled back and smiled at me.

Then she got up off the loveseat and said, "I'll tell Divi that you'll be watching out for her. I hope I'm not gone all night. If it drags over too long, I'll get a room and be back tomorrow morning. Okay?" I nodded and she headed for the stairs. She turned back at the top of the stairs and said, "Thank you Jack. For everything."

The encounter left me hopeful but when I analyzed everything that she said, I was still left in the dark as to where her head was. 'Just play it by ear, Jack. Just play it by ear,' I said out loud to myself. I heard Priya drive out several minutes later and Divi came up the stairs to my deck a few minutes after that. She was in her bikini and the salacious thoughts that ran through my mind caused another erection to lift my shorts. I dropped my e-reader back in my lap.

Divi must have noticed my erection. The e-reader wasn't covering much. To my surprise, she made no comment about it and came over and sat down where her mother had sat. She looked out over the lake and said, "I understand that you are my babysitter."

I replied, "True. Did your mother tell you she may not be back until tomorrow morning if things get dragged out down there?" She looked at me with a surprised expression and then her face morphed into a grin. I knew immediately what she was thinking. She didn't say a word though. We just sat there enjoying the warmth of the sun, listening to the constant high-pitched whine of the Cicadas. I noticed that her nipples were pushing hard on her bikini top material. She glanced over at my lap and smiled as her gaze lifted to my face.

Divi ignored my obvious erection and said, "It's a beautiful day. How about you take me for a boat ride?" We could make up a picnic basket and anchor somewhere. It could be a sunset dinner cruise."

I loved the idea and said, "That's a great plan. Let's get some sandwiches together and some beers and soda. You go home and get some warmer clothes. After the sun goes down it can get cool and damp." I was hoping that she'd jump up and go but she didn't. I guessed that she was waiting for me to get up so she could see the tent in my shorts. She didn't move so I had to. I leaned toward the railing and picked up the binoculars, ignored the warm remains of my beer and stood up. Divi giggled at my failed attempts to hide my boner and reached out to pinch it as I walked past her to the slider. I turned my hips to block her attempt and she laughed and stood up. I went inside and Divi went back to her house.

Twenty minutes later we were pushing off from the dock with a picnic basket packed with tuna and chicken salad sandwiches, potato chips, several beers and a couple sodas. Divi was still in her bikini but she brought a hoody and sweat pants. I packed a hoody too. I had no particular direction in mind and we just slowly cruised and listened to the songs on my thumb-drive plugged into the auxiliary port. The sun was heading for the western horizon when I turned off the motor and drifted to a stop. I didn't want to be concerned with drifting aground in the gentle breeze, so I threw out the anchor and made sure it set properly.

Divi broke out the picnic basket and grabbed one of my beers and popped the top. She was legally underage but I had no problems with her drinking alcohol in a controlled environment. She took a sip and I could tell that she thought it tasted like shit. She made a face but didn't say anything. She took another sip.

I hadn't realized that I had anchored in virtually the same spot as I had stopped with Beverly and Eva. It was so dark that night. In fact, I still didn't know until a familiar female voice from a house on the nearest shoreline said, "Jack! Is that you?" Divi looked at me with a quizzical expression. I knew immediately that the voice came from the woman on the shore that night, yelling for her husband Frank to give it all to her. I didn't know her name because it was never mentioned.

I yelled back, "Ding. Round two," and she roared with laughter. Divi wasn't in on the inside joke but she grinned at me anyway. She took another sip from her beer as she handed one to me.

I popped my beer and raised it to the woman standing on her deck looking out at us. From this distance I guessed that she was in her mid-forties. She turned her back to us and yelled, "Hey Frank. Guess who's back?" Frank must have said something from inside the house and the woman yelled, "Yeah. It's Jack... No. He only has one tonight... Okay, I will." The woman turned back toward us and yelled, "We're having a party tonight. We'd love it if you could come. Your friend is invited too." Divi was confused by the back and forth, long distance conversation but she understood the word 'party' and her eyes went wide pleading for me to say 'yes' as she whispered, "Please, please, please."

I smiled at her and yelled out, "Sure. Sounds like fun. What time?"

The woman yelled back, "Eight o'clock. My names Rita by the way."

I raised my right thumb in the air and yelled back, "Very nice to meet you Rita. We'll see you at eight. Can we tie up to your dock?"

Rita yelled, "Sure. You'll probably have to raft-up. Others will be coming by boat too." Rita waved and went back inside her house. It felt kind of awkward to be sitting in the same spot so I moved my boat further down the shore and anchored again. We ate the sandwiches and Divi drank three beers. She was pretty well buzzed. It was still an hour before sundown when we headed back to get ready for the party. In Divi's inebriated condition, she was getting a little frisky and she sat down on the deck by my captain's chair and pushed a hand up my thigh into my shorts. We played keep away for several minutes before I relented to her persistence.

When Divi's lips dropped down over my glans, I knew that I'd wasted time resisting her efforts. She gazed up at me with those huge dark eyes with her ultra-white sclera. She was playfully rolling her lips around my crown as she feverishly jerked on the shaft with both counter-rotating hands. I raised my eyes to the heavens and muttered, "Fuck, Divi. That's incredible." She grinned around my knob and then changed her attack as she slowly pushed her lips down my shaft displacing both hands. I groaned hard when my glans slid into her throat. She bobbed her head a few times and pulled back up my shaft and popped her lips off the glans.

Divi said, "What do you think? I'm getting better, huh?" All I could do was nod. She went right back down again and stayed down as she alternated between a one-handed hand job with a half depth blow job to her full depth blow job with her hands fondling my balls to a knob job with both hands flailing up and down my cock. To say the least, I didn't last very long. Like before, Divi took the first two powerful shots in her mouth and then aimed the rest of them to her chest as she continued jerking me off. Her dark skin glistened with the pearly white cum. Much of it ran down through her cleavage to her bikini bottom. When I was done, she released my cock and pulled the cups of her bikini aside and rubbed the cum that collected on her soft fleshly boobs into her skin. She had a wicked grin on her face as she looked up at me while she lathered her boobs with my cum and then licked her palms and sucked her fingers clean.

Divi giggled at my pulsing cock laying on my left thigh. She leaned in and picked up my cock and kissed the glans and then pushed it back into my shorts and pulled the leg down to cover it. Then she looked up at me and said, "There. It's all better now." I burst out laughing as she continued to grin at me. She got to her feet and grabbed another beer from the cooler and sat down in a starboard facing seat just as we were approaching my dock. She stood back up and leaned out to port to grab the piling as I eased up to it. She pulled us the rest of the way as I shut down the motor. I started to get off to tie us up but Divi stopped me and said that she could do it. I watched to make sure she was doing it right and I congratulated her when she stood up with her arms splayed wide and said, "Ta-daaaa." She was pleased with herself as she got that last loop on the cleats turned over so they would lock down and not come loose.

She rushed back to her house to change and I went to mine to do the same. I cleaned out the picnic basket and rinsed out the beer cans for recycling and headed for the bedroom. I laid out a fresh change of clothes which consisted of a pair of cargo shorts, sandals and a knit, short-sleeved, three-button pull over shirt. I got in the shower and lathered myself from head to toe with a new scented shower gel. When I shut off the water and reached past the shower curtain for the towel on the towel rack, the towel appeared in my hand. Divi was back already. She said, "Oh my God. I love that scent. What is it?" I took the towel from her and then handed out the bottle of shower gel. When I pulled back the curtain, she was inhaling deeply from the open bottle.

Divi was dressed more elegantly than I had planned. Way sexier too. She wore a leather crème colored mini-skirt with a slightly transparent teal blue silk blouse displaying a black bra beneath. She wore a pair of sexy high heeled platform shoes. She'd let her black hair hang loose framing her beautiful face and her eyes seemed even larger than normal and then I realized that she had eye makeup on. She'd put on lipstick too. She was beyond gorgeous and my dick rose to salute her beauty. Divi giggled as she watched my cock rise from completely flaccid to full hard-on. I didn't try to hide it. I was hoping maybe she could do something about it. She didn't make a move except to grab the towel from my hands and dried me off as she complained that we were going to be late. She giggled as she ran the towel between my thighs and wrapped the towel around my cock and pretended to dry it off as she jerked it up and down a few times. Then she pulled the towel off and leaned in and kissed my glans and then looked up at my face and gave me a coquettish smile.

Divi collected my clothes that I'd laid out and brought them to the bathroom. I dressed and thought, 'So what if I look like a slob next to Divi.' I had a sneaky feeling that neither of us would be dressed for long anyway. Regardless, Divi would be a hit.

It was eight o'clock when we pushed off the dock. The sun was creeping closer to the horizon. It was big and bright orange in color. I thought, 'Red sky at night, sailor's delight. It would be a nice day tomorrow.' By the time we rounded the point I could see that Rita was correct. There were several boats rafted up to each other secured to the dock. I tied up to the outermost pontoon boat and a man appeared to help. He introduced himself as 'Frank'. He was older than I had assumed Rita was. I guessed he was mid-fifties. He shook my hand but he didn't take his eyes off Divi. I introduced her and he took her hand in both of his and then turned her hand over and kissed her palm as Divi giggled. We went up the sloping yard to his house.

There were several couples milling around the bar and kitchen. Like every house-party I'd ever been to, everyone congregated in the kitchen and spilled over to the small dining room. Conversations stopped when Frank ushered us into the living room. I could almost feel them thinking, 'Fresh meat.' The men were ogling Divi and one of the wives laughed and said, "Jesus Max. Close your mouth. You're drooling." That broke everyone else up as the room burst into laughter. Divi had a confused look on her face as she didn't understand what had happened. She blushed red and grabbed my arm and clung to me as we were introduced to everyone. The others were introduced to us but I didn't remember any of their names other than Frank and Rita.

The party was rolling along with innocuous conversations between small groups and then different groups would form and new conversations would start. Frank took the initiative to ask Divi how old she was. She answered with the truth and Frank looked at me for confirmation. I just nodded. Frank grinned and simply said, "Great." Now I was sure about where this party was going. Frank wanted to know if Divi was 'of-age' and he was ecstatic to find out she was eighteen. I motioned for Divi to follow me out to the deck and she excused herself from a group of gawking men that had surrounded her.

I told Divi what I suspected this party was going to turn into pretty soon. She said, "I guessed that was the case." I was surprised at her casual attitude.

I responded, "We can go if you're uncomfortable in any way." I was more anxious than she seemed to be.

Divi didn't answer right away. She looked out over the dark lake and then said, "I have no idea what to expect. I obviously have never done this before. I'm curious though. Will you look out for me? I'll leave the moment you say things are getting weird."

I said, "Divi, I don't know any of these people. You are obviously the lamb brought to the slaughter at this party. You start with me and you agree not to go anywhere out of my sight. Okay?" She recognized the serious tone of my voice and the look at my face. She nodded and clutched on to my arm. The thought of what was about to happen caused her to tremble but she gave me a smile and nodded. We went back inside.

Several guys had congregated in a group and they watched every move Divi made. I looked at them with a glare and whispered to Divi, "Don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with. Just say no and say it loud. These guys appear to be here with their wives so they might be your ally or your worst nightmare."

Divi giggled and whispered, "Jesus Jack. Keep talking and we might as well go home now. I'll be okay and I promise I won't go anywhere you're not." We rejoined the party. I was surprised that Divi had gone back to the beer and she was getting buzzed again. Counting Divi and me, there were a dozen people there. Everyone was drinking heavily, which concerned me too because rational thought went out the window the more booze one consumed. I grabbed a beer and sipped it slowly.

Consistent with Divi's determined and aggressive nature, she walked right up to the group of guys that had been ogling her since we got there and joined their conversation. I was fearful that she wouldn't follow through on her promise. As I concentrated on Divi and her group of guys, I couldn't help but notice Rita was suddenly dressed in a completely transparent negligée. Nothing was left to the imagination. She walked directly across the room to me. It was like the starting gun had just fired. Clothes started coming off and couples paired up. Some couples were what I figured were married couples and others weren't. Before anyone could move on Divi, Frank moved in and placed his hard cock in her hand. She was a little startled by Frank's aggressive move but she recovered quickly and started jerking him off as she looked over at me as Rita began pulling off my shirt.

I stopped Rita and said, "Hold on a minute. Divi is going to start with me. She's never been to one of these." I quickly thought, 'What the fuck am I talking about. I've never been to one of these either.' Rita motioned to Frank to bring Divi over. She spoke to her husband in hushed tones and then turned back to me and said, "Frank is aware of the situation. He will be gentle and believe me, he will be keeping an eye out for her welfare as much as you.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers