Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divi had been on the bottom but she was the aggressor and she rolled Ashley onto her back and attacked her tits again. Ashley was moaning, "Oh my God Divi. That feels amazing." Divi grabbed as much of Ashley's tits as she could and buried her face between them. She frantically rubbed her face all over them and then pulled back gasping for oxygen.

Ashley wrapped her hands around Divi's head and held her to her boobs as they both sucked in huge quantities of air only to immediately expel each breath. Ashley looked up at me standing behind her head. I was looking down past my granite hard cock. She lifted one hand from Divi's head and motioned for me to come down. I thought she wanted me to join their embrace but as I got down on my knees she reached up and took my cock from my hand and pulled it toward her face. Divi's chin was buried between Ashley's tits and she watched to see what Ashley was doing with me.

When Ashley got me where she wanted me, I was straddling her face with a knee on either side of her head. She was stroking my cock and sucking on my balls. I groaned as she sucked first one testicle and then the other inside her mouth and batted each around with her tongue. I'm sure Ashley planned the whole thing but my cock was inches from Divi's face and she abandoned Ashley's tits and pushed herself up and pressed her lips over the crown and drilled her tongue into the sensitive spot under the glans. It was my turn to groan with Ashley sucking my balls while Divi sucked my cock. I didn't move and let these two beautiful women have their way with me.

Divi drove her lips all the way down my shaft. The sensation of my cock pushing into her throat caused me to groan again. At the bottom, Divi flicked out her tongue to my balls and their tongues entwined until Divi had to come up for air.

With everyone where Ashley wanted them, she reached down between her and Divi's bodies and began fingering Divi's sex. Divi responded to Ashley's attack by groaning hard on my cock. She began rocking her hips on Ashley's probing fingers as she increased the pace of her blow job. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I had to decide how I wanted this to end because my balls were beginning to ache and I doubted that I'd be able to get up again for a while. I opted to stay right where I was and blow my load in Divi's mouth.

I couldn't help myself when I gently began rocking my hips to drive my cock back and forth. Divi's eyes were looking up as far as she could at this angle and her dark eyes, all made up like that pushed me closer to my climax. Divi's eyes smiled as she knew I wasn't far away and she increased her pace again. Ashley could feel my balls tighten. I tried my best to delay the ultimate sensation of this pending ejaculation and then I was done. Cum explode up my cock into Divi's waiting mouth. She had positioned her lips at the ridge of my glans and greedily sucked the cum from me. She swallowed after the first salvo and readied herself for the next and the next.

Then Divi pulled her lips off my cock and pushed it down for Ashley to get some. My cock didn't readily bend that way and the fourth and fifth shots landed in Ashley's cleavage, which happened to be Divi's cleavage too because they were mashing their tits together. Ashley giggled as she struggled to get her lips on the end of my cock. She was able to collect shots six, seven and eight in her mouth as she used her tongue to prevent the deposit from going down her throat until she was ready to swallow.

When I was done, Ashley released my cock and opened her mouth to show Divi her load. Divi grinned and did the same. Cum pushed out of Divi's mouth to her lips and then she sucked it back in. Ashley swallowed hard in a gulp and then smiled up at me and then opened her mouth inviting Divi to drop her load into her mouth. Divi immediately understood what Ashley wanted and she opened her mouth high above Ashley's and let the mixture of cum and saliva drool in a long pearly white, gooey string into Ashley's waiting mouth. Divi's lips followed the last of it down to Ashley's lips and Ashley pushed Divi's deposit back in Divi's mouth. Divi made a big show of swallowing and then they kissed again with hot passion. My cock pulsed on the side of Divi's face as I watched their steamy embrace.

I was sure that I was done but Ashley and Divi weren't. They maneuvered themselves into a sixty-nine position with Divi still on top. They were both gasping furiously for air as they drilled their tongues in and out of the other's pussy and flicked over their clitoris'. I sat there on the floor beside them watching every move and in spite of my aching balls my cock was on the rise again. I cradled my balls tenderly and pleaded silently with them to give me one more as my hand slid up my saliva-slick, rock-hard shaft once again.

I was amazed at how quickly they could drive the other to an orgasm. Ashley had had two and Divi had one and they were still going. My big head made a command decision and I crawled on hands and knees behind Divi with her ass in the air with Ashley's face pressed to her sex. They were both groaning through another orgasm. I could see Divi's pussy pulsing on Ashley's tongue.

I lifted my cock and inched forward guiding it to Divi's pussy. First contact was on Ashley's nose and she let her face drop out of Divi's pussy. Divi objected and pushed her pussy down just as my cock arrived and eased into her. She stopped right there and had to abandon Ashley's pussy as she let out a long loud groan, "Oh my gawwddd. I've been waiting for that all night. Fuck me Jack." In spite of my aching balls, I did as she requested.

When she could, Divi resumed her attack on Ashley's sex as Ashley scooched her body further down so she could suck on my balls again. In spite of the pain in my balls, the touch of her lips was electric. I stopped my thrusts so Ashley could keep a grip on them. Divi took up the action as she began rocking her body back and forth on my cock.

I knew my balls were going to object to providing another load and that pending pain was delaying my orgasm. I could feel it building and then fall back only to build again and fall back. Divi was screaming her way thru orgasm after orgasm as my cock hardened and softened again. She finally turned back to me and said, "Fuck Jack. You're gonna kill me. Give it to me. Pleeeeeasseee," as she was crushed by another orgasm.

I picked up the pace expecting that would get me over the top. Ashley had to abandon my balls but she placed her fingers on the underside of my cock as it slammed in and out of Divi's pussy. Ashley's pressure did the trick and I exploded in a painful eruption of cum. Divi screamed from the first salvo to the last and when I pulled out of her, she dropped her hips and Ashley greedily lapped up the cum oozing from her pussy. Divi was in orgasm mode as Ashley's lapping tongue drove her to another one.

We all collapsed in a heap of gasping bodies. Ashley moved over and stuffed my softening cock into her mouth. She lashed it with her tongue and cleaned my shaft from tip to balls. Divi was oblivious to anything around her as she continued to gasp for air long after I had recovered. When Ashley pulled her lips from my rapidly softening cock she said, "I wanted so bad to fuck your cock, but I couldn't. Not without Jake here." She had invoked her own rule of no vaginal fucking with anyone except Jacob. I noted that there had been a caveat that it would be okay if Jacob was present and okayed it.

Ashley and I pushed ourselves against the sofa and watched Divi, who was slowly recovering. Ashley began fondling my cock and I had to stop her. She looked at me with a smile and said, "Too many times today Jack?" I nodded and she cupped my balls and said, "Poor babies," as she leaned down and kissed each one. Ashley tweaked her nipples while we waited for Divi. I couldn't take my eyes off her huge tits.

Another ten minutes and Divi pushed herself up to a sitting position and said, "Fuck Jack. I lost count of how many times I've gotten off tonight."

I said, "Me too. My balls are telling me it was too many though."

She giggled and cupped my balls gently in the palm of her right hand and said, "Poor baby. I promise I'll give you until morning to recover."

I said, "I see that your mom wasn't home when we got off the boat. I'm assuming that she stayed in Boston overnight. I wouldn't ask you to sleep at home alone." She grinned at me. The little Minx had already figured it all out.

We said goodnight to Ashley and went across the two driveways to my front door. The mosquitoes had already found us when we rushed into the breezeway and then into the hallway to the kitchen. Divi peeled off to the right and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower come on. She came out to the kitchen and said, "I'm a little chilled. You don't mind if I take a shower to warm up and clean all the cum off me, do you?"

I inhaled my own stink and said, "I'll join you. I reek too." Divi started to get aroused again and started jerking on my cock. I put my hand on hers and stopped her. She looked up at me. Her lips pouted with disappointment. She reluctantly released me cock and we went back to washing each other. She loved my new shower gel and she lathered me up from head to toe and rinsed me off. She pressed herself against my chest and inhaled deeply. I got on my knees to wash Divi from head to toe and we dried each other off and she excitedly pulled back the covers and climbed in. Her presence was sanctioned and she was all smiles. I rolled over and kissed her and turned out the light. Even with the caution from my balls I was aroused by Divi's close proximity. She was naked, as was I.

I had no idea when Priya would be home in the morning. If Divi was going to be her usual persistent self and insist on one more blow job or a fuck, it would have to be early. I laid there for a long time pressing my burgeoning cock to my stomach and then rolled on my side away from her and drifted off to sleep.

It seemed like I'd been asleep ten minutes when I felt a hand on my balls. I had turned over in my sleep at some point and was now facing her. I opened my eyes and Divi's beautiful face was inches from mine. She whispered, "Have your balls recovered yet?" I chuckled and assessed their condition. I replaced her hand with mine and fondled my balls to further evaluate whether they would be willing participants in whatever Divi had in mind. They seemed okay. Not pain free, but tolerable. I released my balls and Divi's hand went to my cock. It was soft when I woke up but it wasn't now. Divi giggled and said, "Attention!!" like she was an army drill sergeant. I chuckled and kissed her on the lips and she added a lot more passion to her response.

I broke our embrace and fell on my back tenting the covers above me. Divi rolled over close and pressed her breasts against my side and continued to lazily stroke my cock from balls to glans. She moved her head up on my shoulder and kissed my neck. Then she said, "Last night, that creepy Jimmy guy wanted to fuck my ass."

I waited for her to continue and when she didn't; I said, "I admit he was kind of creepy but I can't blame him for wanting to fuck your ass. You have a gorgeous ass." She giggled at my response.

She said, "When Ali and Joan were here and we had the orgy; they were both anxious for you to fuck their asses. They said that's all they did when they were in college so they wouldn't get pregnant. I don't get it. I tried putting my dildo up there and it hurt awful. They loved your huge cock in their asses. My dildo is nowhere near as big around as you."

"Some women like it and others don't. Most won't even try it. Many men aren't interested in doing that either. Ali's and Joan's husbands don't like the thought of their precious dicks getting that kind of dirty," I said.

Divi was quiet a moment as she continued to slowly stroke my erection. Then she said, "I was thinking. I'm going to college soon and I definitely don't want to get pregnant and I know that none of the birth control methods work one hundred percent. I guess there are two solutions: Don't fuck or fuck in the ass." I didn't say anything and she was quiet for a long time. She kissed my erect nipple and continued, "Do you think you could show me how?" I looked over at her face and she was looking at me with those dark hopeful eyes that were impossible to deny. I turned to my left and looked at the digital clock. It read 6:09.

Without explanation, I rolled away from her, pulling my cock from her grip. I pulled open the drawer of my nightstand and lifted out a small jar of petroleum jelly and rolled back to my back. Divi's hand gripped my cock again and resumed her slow strokes. I showed her the jar and explained that there were all kinds of products out there now, designed to aid lubrication. I chuckled and said, "I doubt any of them specifically tout anal intercourse. Some stimulate the man and woman. Others are designed for taste for oral sex." That got Divi's attention. From the grin on her face, I could tell what she was thinking and I made a mental note to get some.

Divi took the jar in her free hand and rotated it around reading the label. She handed it back to me and said, "You didn't use this with Ali or Joan. Why not?"

"Yeah, I probably should have though. Both of them are familiar with anal intercourse. They know how to relax their sphincter. Plus, they expect and even savor some pain, I think. I don't like to hurt a woman in any way whether they like it or not. I'm pretty sure that your buddy Jimmy likes hurting women and particularly likes hurting them in that way. He was really enjoying butt-fucking that woman and the more pain she felt the better he liked it. I detest guys like that but you'll encounter them in your travels. Don't ever let a man hurt you." You handled Jimmy perfectly last night. I was fearful that you'd feel like you needed to fit in so you'd take whatever was offered to you."

Divi kissed my shoulder and smiled. "I admit that I wanted to fit in and not be a wimpy girl. If you hadn't given me those instructions before we started, I probably would have let him." She didn't let the conversation put her off her goal and she said, "So, are you going to show me now?"

I laughed and groaned and lifted my hips as she increased the pace of her hand job. "Jesus Divi. You are beyond persistent." She giggled and rolled the right side of her body up on top of mine and threw her right leg over my right leg. She pushed herself up my body and kissed me hard on the lips. When she broke our embrace, she was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she looked down in my eyes. I said, "Okay. But it's going to hurt. There's no way it won't hurt."

Divi kissed me again and said, "I know you'll be as gentle with me as possible. What do I do?" She released my cock and then thought better of it and grabbed it again. "Should I get you off before?"

"No. Don't do that. Trying to do this with a soft cock is impossible. You want to get the guy as hard as you can. It's tough to push a soft cock in. It seems a little contrary because a hard cock is fatter. The length of a cock is not a concern, it's the girth."

Divi giggled and said, "Well, if I can take yours, I should be okay, right?" I nodded. She released my cock and bent down and kissed my glans. I guided her to her hands and knees on the bed and moved her so she was facing away from me. She turned her head to watch what I was doing. I told her that I'd explain everything I was doing as I went.

I opened the jar of petroleum jelly and Divi watched as I pulled out a glob with my index and middle fingers. I placed the glob on her anus and smeared it around her rosebud. Then I explained that I would push my index finger inside her anus to push the jelly in. She groaned hard when I did that. I explained that she needed to consciously relax her sphincter muscle like when she was trying to pass a poop. She giggled at the crudeness of my explanation but I immediately felt her anus relax a little. I didn't move my finger in and out of her like I was fucking her with it. I just slowly pushed it in so she could adapt to it. I could feel her relaxing. I left it there for a couple minutes and then pulled it out slowly. I moved forward and pushed my hard cock between her thighs. She rocked her hips forward to present her anus but I pulled her hips back. She was confused by this move and I explained that I was going to put my cock in her pussy to coat it with her lubrication. She was all in on that as she pushed herself back hard on my cock and groaned as I penetrated deep into her vagina. I was conscious of her cervix, even if she wasn't, and stopped short of causing her any pain.

I gently pushed my thumb inside her anus and she flinched and pulled away from me. I held my thumb inside and with my free hand I gripped her hip and fucked her pussy for several strokes and then stopped. As I expected, she didn't want to stop and she whimpered, "Oh fuck Jack. Don't stop. That's amazing." I started to pull my cock out but she followed it back to keep it embedded. She had forgotten about the thumb in her ass.

I said," Divi, honey. If you want to abandon the butt-fucking thing, I'm okay with that but if you want to continue, it's awful hard to fuck your ass from inside your pussy." She burst out laughing and pulled herself forward and off my cock. I followed her forward with my thumb keeping the same depth. She groaned hard when I eased my thumb from her ass. I looked down and saw that her anus was gaped open to the size of my thumb. I spread more petroleum jelly on my glans and up my shaft and then told her that I was going to put my glans on her anus and that she was to hold her position by pushing back as I pushed forward. I guided my cock to her anus and the moment that my cock touched her she went rigid.

I whispered, "Relax Divi. Relax your anus like you did on my finger. She was already breathing erratically. I had my doubts that she was going to be able to do this. I pressed forward harder and pulled her hips to me. She groaned and then let out a yelp. She was wagging her head from side to side as she started a constant moan. I told her to relax again but I didn't feel anything from her. I eased my grip on her hips and pulled back.

She pushed back on me and said, "Don't give up on me yet. It hurts. I knew it would hurt. Just do it like you did when you took Molly's cherry."

I groaned with that analogy and said, "Divi, sweetheart. It's not the same thing. If I force it, I could do damage."

"Okay. Okay. I'm relaxing. Just don't give up on me." I could feel her relax and my glans suddenly pushed forward. She had probably pushed back hard and then my knob was inside her. She lifted her head to scream but no sound came out. Then she turned back to me and muttered, "Fuck, that hurt. It's getting better though." We pushed ever so slowly together again and my glans pushed deeper. She trembled and then pushed herself back again. She was groaning non-stop and I held myself in position as she pushed more and more of me inside her ass. She was going very slow, which was totally fine. I kept reminding her to relax her anus. She was pushing back a little faster and then my balls pressed against her pussy and she had to stop.

Divi looked between her hanging tits and then reached between her legs and fondled my balls and rubbed them against her clitoris only to surge forward upon contact. She groaned at her own sudden movement. I couldn't believe how tight she was. The heat was incredible.

Divi started to pull forward and she stopped several times and when the ridge of my glans hit the tight ring of her anus, she immediately pushed herself back at me. She groaned as my cock pushed back inside her but she was moving much faster this time. She stopped at the bottom again and gathered her breath. She smiled back at me and said, "It's way better now." She took a deep breath and pulled herself back off my cock and then she was fucking my cock with her ass. The tightness eased a little. She was getting the hang of relaxing and after another minute she turned her face back to me and said, "Oh my gawwddd Jack. Fuck my ass." Her face was flushed with sexual heat. The sultry expression on her face hardened my cock and she groaned hard as a result.