Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked Divi's ass with caution while she diddled her pussy and clitoris. She was groaning with pleasure instead of pain and I picked up the pace. I had been concentrating so hard on Divi that I forgot about my orgasm. Now it was pressing hard and I could feel my balls starting to ache again as I was calling for another load of cum. I ignored the ache and hooked my fingertips into Divi's hipbones and vigorously drove my cock in and out of her.

Suddenly, her body went rigid and her hips reflexively rolled forward as she exploded into her orgasm. I stopped and she yelled out, "Jesus Christ. Don't stop. Fuck Jack. Please don't stop." I resumed my motion and Divi groaned hard as another orgasm rocked through her. It was so close to the first one it could have been the same one. She dropped to her elbows and then onto her shoulders as she gasped for air.

Then my orgasm burst forward and cum rocketed up my shaft into Divi's bowels. She groaned into the bed covers as I pummeled her ass until I finished firing many salvos. When I was done, Divi seemed to melt down onto the bed pulling her ass off my cock, which was quickly softening. We were both gasping for air and I laid down beside her and ran my hand over her perfectly round butt-cheeks and up her back to sooth her. She trembled from my touch. I laid my flaccid cock across the back of her thigh. I caressed her lower back and ass as we both recovered.

It was totally silent. Our breathing was back to normal and Divi rolled on her side toward me and looked at me with a smile on her face and said, "That was amazing Jack. Thank you. I started to get the hang of the relaxing part after a while. I'm sure I wouldn't have the same trouble with a smaller dick." I pushed forward and kissed her.

We retreated to the shower and cleaned ourselves up. I didn't want Divi going home reeking of sex. As far as I was concerned, our sexual escapades of the last twelve hours were our secret. Priya didn't need to know a thing about it. As time went on, I was getting less and less concerned about deceiving Priya.

After the shower, we dressed in the clothes we had on last night and I made breakfast. Divi's sexy outfit was sure to raise questions from her mother so I suggested that she run home and change. When she got back, we ate on the deck. We both laughed when we realized that Ashley was doing Yoga exercises on the dock wearing a spandex one-piece outfit that had not been designed to contain her massive tits. The family of Loons was back and the parade of boats had all congregated to watch. It was a sight to behold. I got my binoculars so I could get a better view.

Ashley wasn't the only show. One of the boats closest to shore contained a single twenty-something year old guy sitting in the driver's seat with his bathing suit around his ankles jerking himself off. Beside his boat was a pontoon boat containing a thirty-something year old couple. The guy was sitting in the captain's chair with the woman kneeling on the deck giving him a tit-fuck as she watched the younger guy jerking off twenty feet away. He was alternating his view from Ashley to the tit-fuck and as he approached his orgasm, he stood up and aimed his cum over the side into the lake.

Divi saw what the guy was doing and she yelled out, "Hey. I swim in that water." He either didn't hear her or he didn't care. He didn't react or respond. I shifted my view back to the tit-fuck couple just in time to watch him shoot his load into the woman's face and her cleavage. I could hear her laughing as he loosed several bolts of cum. Divi took the binoculars from me and watched the last couple of shots from him. She giggled and said, "He's hot."

Ashley finished her yoga and ever the showman, waved to her admirers and waggled her tits in that ridiculously tight outfit and then cat-walked across her lawn and climbed up to her deck. She came to the railing facing her audience and stripped the top half of her outfit to her waist and lifted each of her mammoth boobs to her lips and kissed each of them to a roar of applause from the boaters. Divi and I exploded in laughter. What a show for this early in the morning.

I went inside and made two cups of coffee and as I stepped back on the deck, Priya was coming up the stairs to my right. She looked longingly at the coffees in my hands and said, "Oh my God, I need one of those." I handed mine to her and carried the other to the table and handed it to Divi.

I examined Priya's face to see if I could glean anything about how things went in Boston or any displeasure she might exhibit about Divi being here. It was a little after eight o'clock so she must have hit the road awfully early. She took a sip off the hot cup and leaned against the railing. She was dressed much more casually than when she left. I offered her a seat but she declined saying, "I've been sitting for three hours."

Priya took another cautious sip and said, "So. What did you guys do to entertain yourselves yesterday?" Divi and I both started to answer at the same time with some lie or another and I shut up so there would only be one lie. Divi told the truth as far as it went about the picnic and boat ride. There was a lot of time to account for and she wasn't doing very well. She was a worse liar than me. I just kept my mouth shut and then went back inside to make myself a cup of coffee. When I came out Priya was interrogating Divi and I stopped her.

"Divi slept here last night. There was no way I was going to ask her to sleep in her bed with no one else at home. My willpower has its limits in the face of Divi's persistence and we had sex this morning." I left out all the other stuff and let Priya ruminate on my confession. She wasn't pleased but she wasn't irate either. She didn't really exhibit any expression that I could read to reveal what she was thinking. She looked unblinking at me and then at Divi who was examining her fingernails again.

Priya took another longer sip from the coffee cup and she turned her gaze back to me. Her expression morphed from a faint smile to a sultry look and she said quietly, "Is there any left for me?"

I knew exactly what she meant and I didn't want to mess with her but I couldn't help myself as I grinned and said, "Sure. You must be starved. There's scrambled eggs and I can make some more toast. More coffee?"

Priya looked at me for a moment and then punched me hard on the arm and said, "Don't tease me. This has been hard for me and I thought about how badly I've treated you all the way to Boston and all the way home this morning. The three of us have a weird relationship but I can't deny it anymore." She restated her question, "Is there any left for me?" The grin on her face was beaming and Divi abandoned her fingernails and grinned at her mother first and then me. She wasn't any surer of where we were going than I was but we would take one step at a time.

For now, the first step was to assess the condition of my balls. The reality was that regardless of the pain in my balls, there would always be enough for her.