Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers

Divi said, "It's okay Jack," as she continued jerking Frank off.

Rita said, "Well Frank, it looks like you've got a spit-fire hanging on your cock." I thought, 'You have no idea.' I relented and Frank took Divi to the sofa and helped Divi disrobe. I let Rita disrobe me and she pushed me back into a dining room chair and went to her knees. She had great tits. Not too big; just perfect for her slender frame. I could plainly see her nipples pushing against the flimsy material of her long flowing negligee.

Rita was pressing her lips down my shaft when one of the other guys moved in behind her and pulled her ass up so she was on her knees with her forearms braced on my thighs. She glanced back to see who it was and pulled my cock out and said, "Hi Manny. Are you picking up where you left off last time?" He was naked with a bit of a paunch on him. He was stroking his cock as he pushed up closer to Rita's ass. She waited until he pushed into her and then she pushed her lips back down my shaft and started a blow job at the same pace as Manny's fucking motion. She was letting his momentum drive her on and off my cock. She was taking all of him and all of me from opposite ends.

Frank was gawking at Divi's incredible body and fondling her tits. His cock was as hard as a steel rod. He sat back on the sofa and Divi inhaled his cock as he groaned loud enough to elicit laughs from several others. Divi took his entire cock several times and then she pulled off and moved up in his lap and maneuvered his cock to her sex and sat down hard on it. Frank ran his hands over her tits and she groaned at the combined assault. She noticed me watching and she grinned at me. She rocked her hips forward and back and Frank mumbled, "Oh fuck Divi. You're so tight." She ramped up her pace and two minutes later, Frank pulled his cock from her pussy and fired his load all over Divi's torso. She was squealing with delight. Frank finished his orgasm and then I heard him ask Divi, "Are you on Birth Control?" I thought, 'That's a fucking lousy time to ask that question.' Divi nodded as she ran her fingers through his cum on her chest. She cleaned her fingers with her tongue.

I noticed one guy off to the side watching Frank and Divi. He was younger than the others in this group but not as young as Divi. The moment that Frank pulled out of Divi's pussy, apparently because he was concerned about impregnating her, this guy approached Divi from behind. Divi was leaning forward feeding her cum covered tits to Frank and this guy pushed his cock to Divi's anus and pushed. Divi was startled and quickly moved away from the guy who pushed forward again. Divi turned to face him and said loudly, "No. I don't want to do that."

Frank spoke up and said, "Jim. She said no. Back off. There are others here that are into that."

Jim hesitated as he ran his hands down Divi's body and said, "Jesus Frank. She's the finest piece of ass I've seen in a long time." Divi apparently didn't like being referred to as a 'piece of ass' and she rejected his attempt to feed her his cock. I was surprised because Divi liked sucking cock. He went away in a huff to find another potential candidate.

Manny was really driving his cock into Rita's pussy in a doggy position driving her mouth all the way down my shaft. She was an accomplished cock sucker too and I could feel my glans push into her throat each time. Manny was quickly approaching his orgasm and Rita began pushing herself back hard against his cock. Then Manny groaned out, "Oh fuck Rita, I'm Cumming. Jesus Christ." He humped up and slammed his cock into her which drove her too hard onto my cock and she pulled back from my cock and milked Manny's cock dry before she went back down on me.

Manny pulled back from Rita and wiped his dick on Rita's negligee before standing up and retreating to the bar as he stroked his softening cock. Rita pulled off my cock and pulled me with her as she fell back on her ass and then down on her back. She spread her legs to display her sopping wet cum soaked pussy. I came out of the chair to my hands and knees and untied her negligee and kissed her tits and attacked her hard nipples. There was no problem pushing my hard cock inside her slippery pussy. She groaned hard and muttered, "Fuck. That's big. Jesus Jack. Fuck me with that thing." I did as she asked. One of the other women came over and began fondling my balls and when I felt a pair of lips close over them, that was it for me. I groaned out loudly as shot after shot erupted into Rita's pussy.

When I was done, the woman on my balls pulled me from Rita's pussy and sank her lips over my gooey cock and sucked it clean. I was sitting on the floor watching this woman go after my cock. She had the best body of all of the others but she wasn't particularly pretty. Even though I was softening after my orgasm, the woman sucking on my cock couldn't take all of me. She gagged and coughed several times.

I thought of Divi and looked her way. To my surprise she was in a sixty-nine position with another woman. They were both vigorously attacking the other's pussy. They were both groaning hard as a couple guys stood close by jerking themselves off. Divi was on top and one of the guys moved his cock to her pussy pushing the woman's mouth aside. Divi groaned hard into the woman's pussy as his cock pushed into her. I watched her closely to make sure she was okay.

She looked back to see who had his cock in her and seemed to be okay with it as she went back to the woman's pussy as she grunted with every thrust of the cock. A line was forming behind Divi. Every guy there wanted a shot at her. Another lesbian sixty-nine formed in the middle of the living room floor.

The hot-bodied, middle-aged woman was insistent that she was going to get my cock back up again fast and she was successful. She pulled her lips off my cock and pushed me to my back as she slid her naked body up on my thighs and then maneuvered herself onto my cock. She dropped herself hard and screamed out as she pulled back. "Fuck." She yelled. "Jack's cock hit my cervix. Fuck, that hurt." She didn't dwell on it and began lifting herself on and off my cock with her legs. She rolled her hips around dragging my cock with her. She had smallish breasts but her nipples were unusually long and as hard as nails.

When she tired, she dropped to her knees and began thrusting her hips forward and back. She exploded into her orgasms and her screams were long and loud, interrupting other couples who stopped what they were doing to see what was going on.

No one left the room, which I was thankful for. I heard Divi burst into an orgasm and the guy in her pussy was right behind her. He blew his load into her pussy.

I pulled my gooey cock from the woman's pussy. I didn't even get her name. Another woman, I didn't get her name either, grabbed my cock and pushed her lips on. She was getting reamed doggy style by a guy on his knees slamming his cock into her. He suddenly groaned hard and pulled his cock from her and began jerking hard on it as cum spewed up the woman's back and into her hair. She didn't miss a beat on my cock.

Divi was now on her back with her legs locked around a guy on his knees between her legs. She was yanking his cock hard into her. The guy wasn't going to last very long and moments later he groaned out, "Oh my God, Divi. Here I go." He fell forward over her and sucked one of her torpedo shaped tits to his lips as he humped his hips into her for a long time. She glanced over at me and grinned. She was having a good time.

The woman sucking on my cock immediately became a target of the young guy looking for anal sex and he pushed his hard cock to her anus as she was on her knees and elbows driving her lips on and off my cock. She pulled off my cock and looked back at him and said "Do it Jimmy. Fuck my ass." She braced herself for his insertion and sucked her breath in and held it as Jimmy forcefully pushed himself inside. She muttered to no one in particular, "Fuck. That hurts." Jimmy immediately began fucking this woman's ass. She groaned hard and pulled away from him. He followed her and continued fucking her ass.

I didn't know this group but I had seen enough from Jimmy and I looked up at him and said, "You know, if you let her adjust to your cock before you start butt-fucking her, both of you will enjoy it more." Jimmy gave me a nasty look and kept right on fucking the woman's ass. It was becoming obvious that the woman was in considerable discomfort as she tried to creep away from him. Again, he wouldn't let her get away. She lifted my cock to her lips again as if that would distract her from Jimmy's brutal attack, but she suddenly pulled away and screamed. Before I could get up off the floor, Frank grabbed Jimmy by the hair and pulled him back away from her. She screamed again when he was pulled out of her.

Jimmy came up pissed off and ready to fight. Frank stepped back away from Jimmy with his hands pushed out in front of him to protect himself from Jimmy's advance. In spite of the seriousness of the situation, it was kind of comical: Two naked men with erections squaring off for a fight. The younger woman, who I had assumed was with Jimmy, stepped in between them and knelt down and sucked Jimmy's cock into her mouth. The fight was over before it started. I heard Rita say, "Rachel, honey. You have to get your husband under control."

The woman sucking on Jimmy's cock pulled off and said, "Sorry Rita. He gets like this when he's drinking. I'll take care of him." She sank her lips back down his cock all the way to his balls and Jimmy groaned and without warning launched his jizz into his wife's throat. She immediately coughed and gagged and pulled back. She coughed some more and pulled off and yelled, "You fucking asshole. You did that on purpose. I've told you not to do that." He burst out laughing and slapped his wife's face with his softening cock. She cuffed it aside, stood up and pushed him back hard. I saw the expression on Jimmy's face. He wasn't going to put up with his own wife doing that and his temper was building. I stood up and stepped between Jimmy and Rachel. I towered over him and he thought better of challenging me. He turned and walked away.

I turned to face Rachel. She had cum all over her face and hair. I asked if she was alright and she smiled at me and nodded. She said, "He's not usually like this but booze doesn't agree with him. He'll go back to the boat and sleep it off." She dropped her gaze from my face to my cock and said, "I'm not going home until I've had some of that." She wrapped her fingers as far as she could around my shaft. It wasn't even that hard. She stroked it a few times and it was hard then.

I looked at Rachel and said, "Now is as good a time as any." She grinned and led me by the cock to the kitchen and climbed her ass up on the counter. The height of her pussy was perfect for my height and I let her pull me between her legs and she guided my cock into her sex. Her tits were big for her size. Age and gravity hadn't had their impacts on them. I tweaked her nipples and she moaned, "Give me that cock." I rocked my hips forward and my cock easily slid deep in her pussy. I slowed as I anticipated her cervix. She had apparently never encountered a cock that would go that deep and she threw her legs around behind my ass, locked her feet together and yanked me to her.

Her eyes went wide when my cock pushed hard against the bottom of her vagina. She yelled, "Jesus Christ. That hurt." She let go of me with her legs and I backed up a few inches as Rachel bit her lip and rolled her head to the side and groaned, "Fuck Jack. I've never run aground on a guy's cock."

I looked down at her and said, "Sorry. I tried to be careful. It happens all the time. Are you okay. I'll wait until you're ready." She smiled up at me and then she rolled her hips up driving her pussy deeper on my cock. She slowed at the depth and then I began fucking her with varying depths and pace and when I shifted to a short depth piston fuck, Rachel went into a constant groan that was emphasized at both ends of the stroke. Her groan built louder and with a higher pitch until she was screaming into her orgasm. Those not engaged in some form of sexual encounter crowded around in a semi-circle to watch Rachel's facial contortions as she exploded. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself to me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her off the counter and fully onto my cock as I pistoned my hips searching for my own orgasm.

The one remaining woman, whom I hadn't had any contact with pushed herself up on the counter beside Rachel and spread her legs. She ran her fingers through her sex spreading her labia. She was soaking wet. She pulled Rachel back down on the counter and said, "Rachel, honey. I haven't had any of Jack's cock. Can I have some before he cums? I want to feel all of him."

Rachel gave her a delirious smile and said, "Sure Bonny. Everyone should get a piece of that. Holy shit." She spread her legs and pushed her fingers to her pussy as I pulled out. Rachel frowned as my glans pulled from her. I took one step to my right and Bonny wrapped her legs around my hips to do the same thing that Rachel was sorry that she did.

Rachel put her hand on Bonny's closest leg and said, "Bonny, honey. I wouldn't do that if I was you. Well, I was you and I did that. Jack's cock is too long for your pussy and if you want to feel what its like to have a cock bottom out on your cervix, then go for it. It hurts like hell."

Bonny looked up at me and smiled as she let her legs fall back down over the counter. I eased my cock into her and slowed even more as I approached what I figured was her cervix. She tensed as I came close and then I started to back away. Bonny apparently was too curious and she thrust her hips up at me and let out a loud groan, "Oh fuck. You weren't kidding." She smiled at Rachel and said, "I had to know." Rachel giggled and nodded that she felt the same way. I started fucking Bonny the same way I had Rachel. With varying depths and pace and just like Rachel had, when I switched to the short depth piston fuck, Bonny's moans grew into a scream as her orgasm crushed her and her orgasm pulled mine forward and I groaned hard as cum boiled out of my cock and exploded up my shaft to Bonny's waiting pussy which was furiously pulsing.

I pumped my hips into her until my last shot. Bonny was lying flat on her back on the counter staring at the ceiling as her body spasmed through her orgasm. Rachel rolled over on the counter and bent down and kissed Bonny passionately on the lips. I felt a hand pull my cock from Bonny's pussy and I looked down to see Divi as she pushed her lips over my wet glans and pushed her lips all the way to my balls. She was showing off again.

Frank was standing beside me and he said, "Jesus Jack. She's insatiable. She's invited to all of our parties."

Rita spoke up and said, "So are you Jack." The other women all started hooting their agreement.

I was done and I had to back Divi off my cock. She was certain that she could get me up again and I had no doubt that he could, but it was time to go. I told Divi to gather her clothes and I found mine. We thanked Rita and Frank for inviting us and Rita laughed when Divi shook Franks cock like she was shaking his hand. At Rita's insistence, I gave her my email address. I balked at giving her my phone number.

We didn't get dressed. We went back to the boat carrying our clothes. The humid air had condensed on the seats and Divi yelped when she sat down. I did the same. I got the towels out from under the cushion and spread one across the captain's chair and tossed another to Divi. She draped it across her cushion and sat down. Thankfully, I was still moored on the outside of the rafted boats so I could get away without bothering someone else. I beeped my horn and ten naked people came out on the deck and waved.

I left the throttle at idle and pushed it into reverse. I eased out and slowly moved back to the main part of the lake. It had cooled considerably and Divi was chilled. She came and sat down in my lap with my hardening dick sticking up between her thighs. She giggled as she put her hands on it. She said, "Hey look. This is what I'd look like if I had a dick." She stroked it from balls to the ridge all the way home. She wasn't trying to get me off and I came nowhere close. I used my docking lights to line up my approach. They lit us up like a spot light. I quickly shut them off after I was satisfied with my position and Divi jumped onto the dock and pulled the boat up close. She tied us up and I checked to make sure she did it right. She did fine and she grinned at me when I didn't make any adjustments.

We carried our clothes off the dock to the yard and a voice from the dark spoke to our right, "I see you two are all warmed up. How about a nightcap?" It was Ashley. She was sitting on her deck and had seen us come in and could plainly see that we were both naked when the docking lights came on.

I glanced quickly at Divi's house to see if Priya was back yet. The house was completely dark. I guessed that she hadn't made it back and wouldn't be back until morning. I looked toward where I assumed Divi was standing in the pitch blackness. The few solar lights scattered along the shoreline offered nothing more than navigational aids but no illumination worth mentioning. I said, "It's up to you Divi. It's been quite a night already."

Divi said, "I bet Ashley and I could get you up again."

I chuckled and said, "I wouldn't take that bet. I'm sure you could." I yelled up to Ashley, "Sure. We could probably have another round before bed." I knew full well that Ashley's offer of a nightcap had nothing to do with alcohol. "We'll be right over." We climbed to my deck and set our clothes on the kitchen counter. Just the thought of the pending three-way was causing my cock to harden and Divi helped that process by stroking it a few times as we went out the front door and across the two driveways to Ashley's front door. The air was cool and damp on our naked skin. By the time Ashley opened her front door, I was at full staff and it got even harder when the interior lights backlit her naked form. She motioned for us to come in.

We were hardly inside with the door closed behind us and Divi and Ashley were in a tongue sucking embrace. They were the same height and their tits mashed together as their hands pawed at the other. I started stroking my cock slowly as I watched to see where this was going to go. I glanced around to see if Jacob was there. Then I realized that his truck hadn't been in the driveway. Divi and Ashley were moaning into each other's mouths and I increased the pace of my hand on my cock.

Ashley broke their embrace and said, "You guys reek of sex and cum." Divi giggled. Ashley looked at me with my cock in my hand and said, "Don't you dare touch that. We'll take care of that for you, huh, Divi?" Divi glanced down at my raging hard cock and nodded before she bent down and sucked Ashley's left nipple to her mouth. Ashley groaned from Divi's attack. It looked like Divi had her face pressed to a volleyball. Ashley guided Divi's lips to her other globe and groaned again as Divi's tongue flicked around her right nipple.

Ashley put both of her palms on Divi's tits and gently rolled her hands around their contour. It was Divi's turn to groan. If it got any hotter between these two, they would burst into flames. They were both gasping for air and we hadn't even got three feet from the front door.

Ashley back-walked herself through the kitchen to the living room. Divi wasn't about to release Ashley's mammoth tits and she was dragged along with her. I followed willingly.

They didn't make it to the sofa and Divi went down to the carpet with Ashley following her down. They were attacking anywhere they could reach with their lips and tongues. Their sexual heat was almost palpable. I had to renew my own hand job or I was going to explode.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers