Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of clapping hands came from the kitchen. It was Janet. I couldn't see her from where I was standing. Frank helped Mom to her feet and she turned toward the clapping sound as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

Before Mom could say anything, Janet said, "Yep. I guess we all like to keep it in the family." Rita burst out laughing and we all joined her. The immediate sexual tension was over but I knew we weren't done by a long shot. Mom stepped into her dress and pulled it up over her shoulders. She turned her back to Frank and he ran his hand inside her dress and around her body and fondled her tits through her bra. She trembled from his touch. Then he zipped her dress up and she headed for the kitchen. Frank pushed his flaccid cock back in his pants. He had finally resolved his tenting problem. Rita pushed my cock back in my pants and zipped me up. She looked up and said, "I love your cock and I'm going to have it in me before we go home tonight." I smiled down at her. I had no doubt that she was correct.

The dining room table was set with the mismatched plates, glassware and silverware that came with the rented camp. I was seated at one end and Rita and Frank sat with their backs to the windows that face the deck and the lake beyond. Rita was kitty-cornered to me. Mom sat on the other side of the table closest to the kitchen and Janet sat beside her, kitty-cornered to me on the other side. Sexual heat permeated the room. Conversations were minimal. It was as though we were all shoveling the food, which was delicious, by the way, into our mouths so that we could get back to what we all wanted to be doing.

I complimented Mom on the dinner. It was the first time I'd ever complimented her cooking. She giggled at my compliment and said, "I guess the cooking classes have paid off." The proverb, 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach' invaded my mind. I had to hand it to Mom. She had obviously taken etiquette and elocution classes. She no longer spoke or dressed like the 'low-class gutter rat' that I'd heard one of her men-friends refer to her as when I was a young teenager. She was systematically improving herself to attract a higher class of men and it had apparently worked.

Janet finished her meal and she made no bones about her intentions. She picked up her fork and made a big show of dropping it on the floor. We all looked at her knowing full well what would happen next. The only question was whether she was going to go to the floor to "collect her fork" and thengo after Frank or me. She grinned at Mom, who was giving her a look of disapproval, and then disappeared under the tablecloth. We didn't have to wait long to find out who her intended target was. Frank suddenly surged forward in his chair and his fork fell from his hand to the table as he gripped the edge. Then his eyes went wide and then he let out a loud groan. We were all smiling at each other as we watched Frank's facial contortions as Janet slurped and sucked his cock.

The sounds of Janet's blow job were causing my cock to grow and I had to reach down and reposition it in my pants. Rita saw my hands move down off the table into my lap and she reached under the table and grabbed my erection through my pants. Her face was flushed with sexual heat.

Mom's hand dropped off the table into her lap. Moments later her mouth opened to form an "O" and her head fell back. She was obviously fingering herself. The scene at the table was the most surreal I had ever witnessed.

Frank suddenly sat back against his chair and groaned, "Oh fuck. YES." His hips launched forward several times and then he slumped forward to his elbows again. Rita pulled my zipper down and my cock leaped up against her hand. She grinned at me and stood up from her chair. Mom and Frank noticed her movement and we watched to see what she was going to do. She moved around behind me and pulled my chair away from the table with a screech from my chair legs on the wide pine floor boards. Then she came around to my side and threw her right leg across my lap and pulled up her skirt as she held my cock in her right hand. I looked down at her panty-less, soaking wet pussy as she slipped onto my cock. She put her forehead on mine and her hands on my shoulders as she started driving her hips forward and back. I gripped her hips and assisted her motion. We both groaned as I pushed my lips onto hers and we kissed with passion. Rita was already gasping for air and I was rapidly catching up with her.

Janet must have moved from Frank to Mom because she suddenly pitched forward with a groan, "Oh my God, Janet."

Frank had the formidable task of getting his fifty-eight-year-old cock back up again. He was frantically jerking his soft cock as he watched his wife feverishly thrusting her hips forward and back on my cock. I could feel my orgasm building but I could tell that Rita was building to hers too. Consistent with my personal code, I held mine back, waiting for Rita.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt her body tense and a groan seemingly started in her toes and moved upward. Her head pulled back away from me and her groan erupted from her lungs along with the first clenches of her pussy. Her groan turned into a scream, "JEEESSSUSSSS. GIVE IT TO MEEEEE. FUCCCKKK," just as I launched my first salvo. I involuntarily thrust my hips upward with each eruption of cum. I yelled out, "UUNNNGGGGG," with the first shot and then burst into a series of "AAAHHHH... AAAHHH... AAAHHH," in synch with the remaining shots. Frank was smiling. He was glad that his wife had got off so hard. It didn't seem to matter that she did so on my cock.

Mom was the next to erupt in her orgasm. She was holding Janet's head in place and chanting, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck." Her face was pointed directly at me, but I knew she wasn't 'seeing' anything. She was completely unaware of anything except Janet's tongue working her clitoris and pussy. Her chanting suddenly stopped and she rolled her torso forward and then launched her hips forward as her torso snapped back against the chair. "OH MY GAAAWWDDD," exploded from her throat. Rita turned her torso around to watch Mom go over the top.

Rita turned back to me and smiled as she said, "Wow. She's having a big one." Frank's attention was pulled from his wife to Mom as he continued jerking on his flaccid cock. From where I sat, it didn't look like he was making much progress. A fleeting thought raced through my mind, 'That problem comes to all of us guys at some point in our lives.' I was glad it wasn't my problem yet. In fact, Rita continued to gently rock her pussy on my cock and it never went soft.

I watched Mom roll through her orgasm and then my attention was pulled back to Rita, who was taking advantage of my erection. She muttered, "You're still hard. Fuck, do I ever miss that." Her eyes were open but they had that blank look. She was sucking in air again through her open mouth. I was miles away from an orgasm but Rita wasn't. She increased her pace from her lazy hip rolls to an urgent thrusting and moments later, she screamed into another orgasm. She shoved her fingers to her sex and began furiously fingering her clitoris with all four outstretched fingers. Her pussy clenched hard over and over again on my rock-hard cock and then her eyes cleared and she looked at my face and smiled. A wave of tremors rolled through her and she muttered, "AAAAHHHHH Fuck." She threw her arms around my neck and we kissed each other hard. Another wave of tremors followed and she sat up and rolled her hips around on my lap. She knew I was still hard but she was fucked out for the moment and she pulled her body up high by standing on the chair-rails and pulled off my cock, which slapped back on my shirt. She stood and pulled the hem of her skirt down and sat down in her chair and looked around at everyone looking at her. She giggled and said, "Amazing cock." Janet had moved back to her seat and she and Mom burst out laughing and nodded at Rita. Frank had apparently given up on his cock, but he didn't put it back in his pants. He had resolved to give it another try after a time-out.

I gripped my gooey, hard cock and was about to push it back in my pants when Janet yelled, "Don't you dare put that away. Everyone has gotten off here but me. Fuck me right here on this table little brother, right now." She stood up and started clearing a spot on the table by pushing glasses and plates and dinnerware. Mom and Rita helped by moving things to the kitchen counter. Janet stripped naked again and Frank must have felt a surge in his cock because he started jerking on it again.

Janet's sex was sopping wet. She pinched her tits and nipples and lifted her ass onto the table and scooched herself back so only her lower legs draped over the edge. I got up and moved between her spread knees which she lifted up to place her ankles on my shoulders. I gripped her hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the table and dragged my cock through her sex from clitoris to anus. She let out a loud groan. Frank leaned forward and suckled on her right nipple. Rita did the same on Janet's left nipple. She reached up and held them both in place and groaned hard again. She whimpered, "Oh Jesus Jack. Give me that cock. I need it bad."

I teased her some more as I dragged my cock all around her sex. Then she dropped her legs off my shoulder and let them fall to my waist and then she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me to her as hard as she could. In an instant I was slamming up against her cervix and she screamed hard. I knew why but the others just thought she was getting royally fucked and was loving it. She eased off with her legs and I pulled back. "Fuck, that hurt," she whined.

From there, I fucked Janet with every change of pace in my repertoire and like usual, the piston tip-fuck raised her loudest reaction and I kept it up until she was about to explode into her orgasm and then I switched to full depth fucking and Janet screamed her way through her climax as her head thrashed from side to side as she gasped for oxygen. I wondered if I would get off again, but I didn't and I eased my hard cock from Janet's pussy as the last vestiges of her orgasm dwindled. Janet was disappointed that I hadn't cum in her. She dragged her fingers through her sex and frowned when she came out with only her own juices.

I expected Mom to be demanding her share but she didn't. She started clearing the table and Rita helped her load the dishwasher. Frank put his cock away and I did the same. Janet had moved off the table and collapsed in a ratty old camouflage material rocking chair. Her legs were splayed wide over the chair arms as she lazily dragged her index finger through her sex. Frank sat down across from her and stared at her neatly trimmed pussy. She was amused by his attentive gaze.

I was still expecting Mom to get things going again as soon as she returned to the living room to join the conversations. Rita, Frank and I were talking about how we had lived on the lake all these years and had never met. Mom knew but had never mentioned it. She said that she didn't know it was the same lake.

I made the first move to get up to go and Frank and Rita gave each other the sign that it was time to go too. Mom and Janet didn't object. After kisses and hugs all around, Frank and Rita walked down the road to their house and I headed to my boat. As I slowly cruised home, I thought about the bizarre evening. Mom had made no mention about us getting together again this week. It would be perfectly in character for her to just show up with renewed interest in sucking and fucking my cock.

At home, I showered and fell into bed. I was tired. I drifted off to sleep thinking about Rita getting herself a double orgasm at the dinner table. I woke in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. When I crawled back in bed and pulled the covers up, I was thinking about how Mom was confusing me. First, she's desperately after my cock and then she's indifferent. Maybe she was still wrestling with the right and wrong. I must admit that I still was. I drifted off to sleep again.

The sun was streaming in when I awoke again. I rarely slept that late. I had my usual morning woody and I squeezed it to gauge the hardness. It was hard. I checked on my balls and they felt fine. I grabbed several tissues from the box on the nightstand and proceeded to jerk myself off. My mind locked on fucking Janet on the table last night while everyone watched. It didn't take long before I was blowing my wad into the tissues.

I made a cup of coffee and pulled on some shorts and a tee shirt, in that order and went to the deck. It was a gorgeous day. Not too hot or humid. I stood at the railing sipping my coffee. The screech from an eagle got my attention and I spotted it flying about ten feet above the water. Then it pulled up to a stall and plummeted into the water and came back out with a pretty good size fish in it's talons. It flew right toward me into a high pine tree to the right of Priya's dock. I watched the graceful flight until it was out of sight. One lone pontoon boat slowly moved past Jacob's dock to my left. As far as I knew, they weren't here.

My date with Donna was still a couple days off. I found myself looking forward to it. I heard a lawn mower start and because of the acoustics on the lake, I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I swiveled my head to listen and determined that it was coming from Priya's driveway. When it got louder, Priya appeared pushing the mower in her bikini. I watched as she mowed the lakeside grass. I expected that she would ignore me but she didn't. She waved and smiled when she noticed me standing at the railing of my deck. I waved and smiled back. She finished that side of the house without further acknowledgment and then mowed the street side lawn, which was out of my sight because of the wall of arborvitae.

My thoughts drifted back to Donna and I decided to dress and have breakfast at the diner. It was much later than I usually go to breakfast but I was thinking that maybe it was late for everyone else too and she would have some down-time to chat. I was still working on how to tell her that I was interested in helping with her goal to get pregnant. It seemed crass to just say it that way.

When I pulled into the parking lot at the diner, it was nearly empty. When I walked into the diner, Donna was sitting alone on a stool at the counter drinking a cup of coffee and working on a game of Sudoku in the newspaper. She turned when she heard the bell above the door jingle and the grin on her face was priceless. She practically hurled herself off the stool and ran into my arms. She stretched up and kissed me. I kissed her back as I looked toward the kitchen to see if her boss was looking. I didn't want her to get in trouble so I truncated the kiss a little quicker than she wanted. She led me to my usual table and sat across from me looking toward the window.

She looked great. There was a glow about her, like a beam of light was shining down from the heavens. I was happy to see her and she was happy to see me. She clutched my hand on the table and squeezed. I returned the pressure. We both spoke at the same time and she giggled and said, "You go."

I 'ummmed' and 'aahhed' as I looked down at our conjoined hands and said, "About your goal to get pregnant." I stopped right there and thought, 'I'm a fucking idiot. I'm an educated man and I can't find a better way to start this? Jesus.' I glanced up at Donna's face. She was grinning as she was obviously enjoying my discomfort. From the way I had started, she couldn't tell which way I was going to go, but she continued to grin like it didn't matter what I said. I mumbled another 'Ummm' and then said, "I was going to tell you on Thursday but now is good too." She squeezed my hand as if to urged me to get on with it. "I would be glad to help you in any way I can." 'Jesus,' I thought. 'I was a disaster. I sounded like I was offering to paint her house or something.' I was afraid to look up at her.

She solved that problem by pulling her hand from mine and lifted my chin to force me to look at her. She had the biggest grin on her face. Her entire face was grinning at me. I couldn't help but grin back. She grabbed my hands again and squeezed them. She said, "Jack. I'm pretty sure that I'm already pregnant. I've memorized the early symptoms and I have several of them. I haven't done a test yet. I planned to do that Thursday so I could tell you for sure. I keep track of my ovulation and period on a calendar at home. My last ovulation was that day we had sex in the bathroom at the Inn. That was almost two weeks ago. My period is due Friday and pregnancy tests are ninety-nine percent accurate as early as three or four days before that. I decided to wait until one day before. I should have waited before I told you but when I saw you, I had to tell someone. I'm so glad that you're on board. It makes me feel far less guilty."

I found myself grinning as hard as she was. I said, "Don't feel any guilt at all. Intellectually, I had already decided that I wanted this; that I wanted to have a child with you. Now, the emotions are overwhelming. I'm thrilled. I'm flying five feet off the ground. I moved from my seat and sat beside her and kissed her passionately. I put my hand on her tummy and she giggled. "There's nothing there to feel yet. But, my boobs are hyper sensitive." I looked around the diner again and cupped her left breast in my hand. There was no outward indication of anything new there either.

The bell above the door jingled and a lone older man came in. He caught me with my hand on Donna's breast and he said, "I hope I'm not disturbing anything, Sonny." I could feel the heat in my face from the embarrassment. I moved back to my side of the booth and Donna slid out to get back to work.

I said, "The usual please." Donna grinned and headed off to wait on the old guy. Her face was red from embarrassment as she took out her pad.

The old guy noted her embarrassment and said, "Don't be embarrassed on my account. You two are a beautiful couple." She glanced quickly at me and smiled as she took his order and then disappeared into the kitchen. The old guy turned to face me and said, "Donna's a beautiful woman, inside and out. You could do much worse." I smiled and nodded at him.

Donna sat across from me while I ate. She kept an eye on the old guy in case he needed something and then she got up to give him his check and he paid. He glanced at me on his way out and gave me a thumbs-up sign and then he was gone. Donna cleared his table and returned to sit across from me. The grin on her face never left the whole time I was there.

I asked her if her sister knew yet and she responded that she hadn't told her anything yet but Sylvia knew all the early signs too and Donna was suspicious that she suspected.

I was on cloud nine for the next two days as I thought about the implications of being a father. With so little together time between Donna and me, I still couldn't tell if I'd be a full-time father or a part-time one or an uncle figure. There was plenty of time to sort that all out. The longer Priya stayed away, the less I thought about her. I knew that she could have first dibs on my heart if she wanted. I was a little surprised that Divi hadn't appeared in my bed in the middle of the night. Priya must have really put the clamps down on her.

Mom called and wanted to get together on Thursday night but I told her I had a date. She seemed disappointed but was thrilled that I was going on a date. I hadn't told her about Donna or my pending fatherhood. I would later find out that Mom and Janet had been getting it on with Rita and Frank every day since the 'dinner party'. Mom had invited me on Rita's and Janet's insistence. They had wanted cock and there wasn't enough of Frank for three women.