Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I prepared for my date with Donna. She had invited me to dinner at her house/mansion. She had indicated that she would get Sylvia out of the house so we would have privacy. She giggled when she said 'privacy'. When I pulled into the driveway, both the Jaguar and the BMW were there. I hadn't seen Sylvia since she accosted me at the diner. It was Sylvia who answered the door when I rang the doorbell and she seemed to be in the same frame of mind as she was then. I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a fake hug that was really only a bump against her. I couldn't tell what was troubling her about me. After all, I was the solution to her money problems. If Donna didn't have a child to pass on the family fortune then they would both lose the money and keep a house they couldn't afford to pay the taxes or upkeep on. It was all on Donna because Sylvia was sterile from her hysterectomy.

I heard Donna thundering down the circular staircase as I stepped into the huge foyer. She was still in her dressing gown as she pushed past Sylvia and threw herself into my arms with a screech. She kissed me all over my face and then settled down on my lips and kissed me hard. I watched Sylvia glare at us. When Donna came up for air, she blurted out, "The test came back positive. Oh my God, I'm really pregnant." Sylvia scanned my face searching for my reaction. Donna had apparently told her already.

When I grinned back at Donna and said, "That's wonderful Donna. You'll be an amazing mother, and I'll be whatever you want me to be," Sylvia's glare turned to a smile as tears filled her eyes. She mouthed the words, 'Thank you.' Donna ran back upstairs to finish dressing and Sylvia led me to the study and fixed us drinks. She handed me my drink and pressed herself close to me and stretched up and kissed me on the lips.

She didn't linger and there was no passion in her kiss. She pulled back and said, "Thank you Jack for wanting to be a part of the baby's life. I've treated you badly because I was afraid that you'd break Donna's heart using her for sex and then head for the exit when she became pregnant." The irony of her words didn't escape me. Donna had confessed that she was using me for sex so she could get pregnant and Sylvia knew that was true. I had to decide whether I was okay with that and I was. The double irony was that Donna was already pregnant before any of this came out. Things had worked out for all of us.

When Donna appeared in the Study doorway, my jaw nearly fell on the floor; she was stunning. She wore a semi-transparent, cobalt-blue, v-cut silk blouse that perfectly contrasted her dark brown wavy hair. I could see the darker circles of her aureoles. She didn't wear a bra. Her emerald green eyes flashed. Her makeup was perfect. Her skirt was pleated and flowing as she moved. A wide black leather belt accented the transition between her blouse and skirt and the gentle curve of her hips from her slender waist. She wore stilettos which raised her height to nearly six feet. I have a particular fondness for stilettos. My dick hardened and pressed against my zipper. Sylvia saw me make a subtle adjustment and grinned at me. With Donna's arrival, Sylvia disappeared without a word. Donna started to make herself a drink and then said, "What am I doing. I can't drink." She came over and sat down beside me. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She noted my erection and giggled as she said, "I see you're glad to see me." Her nipples hardened and pushed against her silk blouse. I knew what she meant and I made another adjustment as I blushed from embarrassment.

I asked about the 'test'. She responded that it was a home pregnancy test. She had done all the research to find the best, most accurate one and then had to settle for what she considered to be the second best one because that's what the pharmacy in a neighboring town carried. She didn't want to buy it at the local pharmacy because then everyone in town would know before she did. I chuckled. She was absolutely right about small-town gossip and the local pharmacist always had the juiciest info.

Donna leaned in and pushed her glossy lips forward and I gently kissed them. She sat back and looked at me. "Are you really as happy as you seem about this?" She examined my face.

I said, "I wasn't sure at first. I've thought about it over the past week and I'm more than happy about it. I'm excited about it." I leaned toward her and kissed her grinning lips. Tears formed in her eyes. They were happy tears. I felt I had to clarify one thing though and I continued, "I'm all in on the baby. We haven't had much time together for me to say the same about us as a couple. You know my history. You know about Anna. I'm making progress and then I feel guilty about it." I left out my feelings for Priya. I analyzed that situation every day. One thing I couldn't shake was, 'Am I invested in Priya simply because she was the person who pulled me out of my asexual funk after years of abstinence? That wouldn't be a very good basis for a long-term relationship.'

Donna smiled at me and said, "I know. For me, this started out as a search for a sperm donor for reasons you already know. I liked you ever since you started coming to the diner. I never dared hope that my search would lead me to a man I could love. Especially in this po-dunk town; but it has." Tears reformed in her eyes and she took my hand and placed it on her left breast. Her heart was hammering away at warp speed. "It's only been a couple weeks, but the heart knows what the heart knows."

Donna released my hand and smiled. Then she said, "I'd better check on dinner." She stood up and bent down and kissed me again. I watched her until she was gone. I took the opportunity to make a bigger adjustment in my pants and I unzipped my fly and reached inside and manipulated my cock into a more comfortable position. As my luck goes, Sylvia walked in at that moment. She was equally stunning and my cock burgeoned in my fingers as I quickly withdrew my hand. Her long blonde hair was woven together in a long pig-tail that draped down over her right shoulder. Her aqua-blue eyes were accented by perfectly applied makeup. She wore a half-sleeve gauzy blouse and a tight knee length skirt.

Sylvia stopped at the doorway and stared at me for a moment until I was zipped back up again. My face was ablaze with embarrassment. She went to the bar and made herself a drink and then came over and sat down in a chair across from me and promptly said, "She's very happy you know." I smiled and nodded as I sipped my drink. "I know you know about our family situation and yet you seem genuinely happy about it too. Is tonight the last we see of you or are you in for the long haul?" The Sylvia that I'd met at the diner was back.

I examined her for several moments and she examined me back with a quizzical smile on her face. I said, "I totally understand your attitude. You love your sister. I get it. She and I have had our conversation about this. She understands my history. I will say this to you because of who you are. I'm all in on the baby and I want to be a father or an uncle or whatever Donna wants from me. I don't know yet where she and I are going as far as love and marriage. It's too early to tell."

Sylvia smiled and took a sip from her drink. "She's falling in love with you. You know that right?" I hesitated for a moment considering whether or not to continue this discussion with her. Then I nodded and took another sip. She took a sip and continued, "I just don't want her to get hurt."

I said, "I have a lot of baggage and she and I have discussed all that. The last thing I want to do is hurt ...." Donna walked in mid-sentence and I stopped talking. Sylvia was smiling at me and Donna looked disapprovingly at Sylvia.

"Sylvi, please stop haranguing Jack. Dinner is almost ready." She motioned for us to follow her. Sylvia refreshed our drinks, poured a Perrier for her sister and we went to the dining room. This was an old house and there was no such thing as open concept in its design. Many separate doors lined the hallway as we followed Donna. The dining room was a separate room segregated even from the kitchen. The mahogany furniture was old and stately. The table was easily twelve feet long. The dinnerware was fine china and the glassware was Waterford Crystal. There was a full spread of silverware and upon closer inspection, it was real sterling silver.

Donna asked if I could slice the pork roast in the kitchen. She pushed open a swinging door and I followed her. The kitchen was ultra-modern and completely out of character with the rest of the house. It was beautiful with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, two sinks and a ten-foot center island with barstools on one side. The roast sat in a china platter with a carving knife beside it. I picked up the knife and Donna pushed her body against my back and wrapped her arms around my chest and said, "I'm sorry for Sylvi's attitude. She's just looking out for me." She stretched up and kissed me on the back of the neck. I set the knife down and turned around and held her tight to me. I bent down and kissed her firmly on the lips and she responded with a lot more passion. My dick blossomed again and pushed against her. Her hand went to my crotch and pushed back. I wondered if we were going to get out of the kitchen. We were both breathing very heavily when she suddenly pulled back and began waving her hand like a fan at her red flushed face. I could feel the heat in mine too.

Donna turned away from me and took a step toward the dining room and then stopped and turned back. She pushed her breasts against my ribs and said, "Can you stay the night? I'm so horny right now I could explode." I kissed her and nodded. She grinned broadly and turned around and carried a bowl of baked potatoes to the dining room. She was just about to push back through the swing-door when she turned back to face me and lifted the hem of her dress to show me that she was going commando too. Her sex glistened with moisture as proof of her sexual arousal. My dick pushed harder on my zipper and Donna giggled before backing through the door. I went back to the roast and when Donna returned, I had the slices all laid out in a neat row. Donna pressed her hand to my obvious erection and told me to get out of her kitchen. She squeezed my cock and grinned. I went back to the dining room and sat down across from Sylvia.

She noted the tent in my pants and said, "You still have a boner? I figured you two were taking so long in there that you must be having sex. Just the thought was making me horny." She raised one hand to her right breast and lazily dragged her finger tips around the nipple, which was already erect and pressing on her gauzy blouse. She had a sultry expression on her flushed face as she pushed her lower lip between her teeth. She pushed herself forward in her chair and then I felt her shoeless foot push into my crotch. I was already aroused by my encounter with Donna in the kitchen. My cock surged harder and pushed back against Sylvia's toes. She just smiled at my reaction.

The swinging-door from the kitchen burst open and Donna backed into the dining room with the platter and a gravy boat. Sylvia pulled her foot out of my crotch and sat up straight in her chair. When Donna turned around and saw the heat in Sylvia's face, she gave her a withering stare and said simply, "Sylvi. Not now." Donna looked at me and saw the same flushed face that I had left the kitchen with. She said, "I hope everyone is hungry." She set the platter and gravy boat on the table and returned to the kitchen. She came right back with a bowls of steaming hot carrots and green beans.

The food was so good that conversation was sparse. My boner didn't go away as I kept thinking about Donna's bare pussy under her dress and Sylvia's nipples continued to press against her blouse as she kept staring at me like I was on the menu. Donna noticed her sister's attention and she turn to me and smiled.

When we finished, Donna said, "I think we should have dessert later. I ate too much." Sylvia looked at me and I had that feeling that I was the dessert. We all assisted Donna on clearing the table as we carried stacks of plates, etc. to the kitchen. Donna asked me to go back to the study and she and Sylvia would join me when they had loaded the dishwasher. Before I got through the swinging-door, Donna lit into Sylvia. I didn't linger to find out what they were bickering about. I was sure it was me. The only distinct thing I heard was, "He's staying the night so just wait. Jesus, you can be insatiable. You always were. Chill out."

We chatted about the town history and their family's part in it. They both were enthusiastic and they talked over one another as each was anxious to tell a particular story about their grandparent or parents or themselves. Donna had already told me the summary but the details were interesting and I listened attentively.

Sylvia broached the subject of sex when they were both teenagers. She started to tell a story about 'Timmy' and Donna laughed and said, "Come on Sylvi, don't tell that. That was so embarrassing." Sylvia told it anyway. Timmy was a friend of Sylvia's. He was younger than Sylvia and older than Donna. Donna really liked Timmy. He lived in the neighborhood and they had all been life-long friends. They were all in Sylvia's bedroom and she suddenly lifted her shirt and showed Timmy her boobs, which were pretty big even then. Donna was as shocked as Timmy was. Sylvia explained that her goal was to get Timmy to show them his dick because she had shown him her boobs. I'll show you mine if you show me yours, kind of thing.

Donna laughed and asked that Sylvia not continue, but Sylvia was on a roll. She delighted in telling the story and she continued. "Timmy's pants bulged and Donna gasped. She didn't know anything about erections or what they were used for. I was older and had a little experience, but not much more. I pulled my shirt off and cupped my breasts for Timmy to see my erect nipples. Donna was aghast and asked me to put my shirt back on. I ignored her and asked Timmy to show us his dick. I thought he might burst into flames his face was so red. I moved closer to him and whispered, "show us your dick or I'm gonna put my shirt back on". He was staring at my tits and I squeezed both nipples. He jumped up to his feet and unzipped his fly and fumbled around in his pants and with some difficulty pulled his erection and balls free from his jeans. Donna covered her eyes with her hand but she was peeking between her fingers. Timmy had a pretty good size dick. It was bobbing up and down. It was really hard. He pushed his hips toward me and I moved back. I wasn't so sure that I wanted to touch it so I asked Donna to do it. She looked at me like I had ten heads. She shook her head but she couldn't tear her eyes away from it."

Donna interjected, "I was scared to death."

Sylvia continued, "In a quavering voice, Timmy said, "Someone has to touch it. Jesus Christ. It hurts, it's so hard."" Donna giggled and nodded. Sylvia continued, "He moved toward me and I moved back again. I couldn't take my eyes off his dick but I couldn't bring myself to touch it. I turned to Donna and told her that she had to help Timmy; that he was in pain. I wanted to see what his dick would do if we touched it like he asked and I was just about to relent when Donna moved forward and stuck out her hand. Timmy moved toward her and her index finger touched his knob. It was a knob too. Timmy groaned hard and blew his load all over Donna's face. She screamed, instinctively closed her eyes and froze in place and took every shot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'd seen a dick or two but I'd never seen that. Donna finally broke out of her trance and quickly moved back away from him. She was spitting cum that had landed in her open mouth when she screamed. When she could move, other than to just react, she launched herself out of my room. Timmy grabbed my discarded shirt and wiped his dick on it and ran from my room as he was stuffing his dick back in his pants. When he was gone I realized that I had wanted to feel the texture of his cum and even smell and taste it but he was gone like he was shot from a cannon. I grabbed up my soiled shirt and satisfied my curiosity as best as I could. The smell was a bit pungent and the taste was bitter and salty. I didn't see Donna for the rest of the day."

Donna spoke up and said, "I ran to the bathroom to clean my face. I was covered. I wasn't expecting that. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that." Donna grinned and continued, "I scooped a glob from my cheek and rubbed it with my fingers. It was gooey and sticky and not pleasant at all. The smell and taste were anything but agreeable. I guess it's an acquired taste." She giggled again.

Sylvia got up and said, "Well, it's getting late. I'll leave you two. Good night."

Donna came over and sat beside me and whispered, "We'll give her some time to get to sleep and then we can go up." We talked and made-out for an hour before we hurried up the circular staircase to Donna's bedroom. Our blood was boiling by the time we got in bed. We were both breathing heavily as our lips searched everywhere. Mine found her naked firm tits and she pulled her head back and moaned. "Oh my God. My boobs are so sensitive. Be gentle with them." I flicked my tongue around one nipple and checked to see if that was okay. The moan I received said, "Yes."

We moved into a sixty-nine position and I groaned when she took my rock-hard cock between her lips. She groaned around my cock when I dragged my tongue along her clitoris on my way to her pussy. She groaned again when I pushed my tongue in. Her hips pulsed several times in response. I tongue-fucked her through an orgasm and she was trying hard to get me off. I had other ideas about where my load of cum was going and I held back.

As I drove my tongue in and out of her pussy, she was grinding her clitoris on my chin. What little beard stubble I had was driving her crazy and she screamed hard as she burst into another orgasm. She had to pull off my cock so she could breathe. She was gasping for air. When she could, she went back to her blow job. She definitely had skills and she was pulling my load from me in spite of my efforts to delay. I was busy lapping up her juices and I started counting backward by threes in my mind to hold off my climax. It was a tried and true method that had worked countless times before but I knew right away that it wouldn't work this time if she kept doing what she was doing.

Donna seemed to be reading my mind and she pulled her lips off and gasped for more air. I got the reprieve just in time and my orgasm eased into the background. At that moment, I wasn't sure if I was glad or disappointed. There was a mixture of both I guess. Donna rolled off me and spun her body around and threw her right leg across my thighs and moved into position. Her feet were beside my knees and she leaned forward with her hands on my chest and came up on her knees, dragging her tits along my chest and kissed me. She pulled back a few inches and said, "I hope you're ready because I'm going to fuck you to death." She giggled and reached down between us and gripped my cock that was already pushing against her sex.

I chuckled and said, "I hope you don't go that far." She giggled and pushed herself down on my knob. Her giggles stopped abruptly as she groaned hard all the way down my shaft. I gritted my teeth and rolled my hips up to meet her descent.

When she found her depth, she stopped and giggled again as she said, "Your cock is much better than Timmy's." I laughed and was caught off-guard when she started fucking me as her hips rolled forward and back as her torso writhed like a snake to follow the motion. I gently caressed her breasts being cautious of her new sensitivity.