Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

I quickly realized that Donna wasn't going to get the chance to fuck me to death because my climax was coming at me like a freight train and I gritted me teeth again and burst into a seething groan as I lifted my hips with enough power to lift her with them. She planted her feet by my hips and continued her fucking motion as she lifted herself with her legs. My eyes flashed open and Donna was grinning down at me. She knew I was close and she was working hard to pull it from me. I released her breasts and grabbed the bedding in my clenched fist and dropped my hips and fired them back up to launch the first salvo of my climax into her. She stopped grinning then and she suddenly but in slow-motion rolled into her own. She dropped her torso to mine and screamed, "Oh my God. I'm CUUUMMMINNGGG AGGGAAAINNN." Her hips pulsed in a grinding motion driven by her clenching pussy which gripped me tightly as I drained the rest of my load in her pussy. I finished first and then had random hip flinches that lifted my torso and her with a quick grunt and then was gone to be randomly repeated several times.

Her orgasm diminished and the clenches became random. My flinches continued and she giggled into my chest every time. We gasped for oxygen for a long time as I ran my hands over her back and shoulders. She trembled from my touch. When she started to breath normally, she pushed her feet down the outside of my legs and the lifted them and they took a position between my legs as she pushed her hips down hard pushing her squishy pussy down my softening cock. Without looking up at me, she muttered, "It's still pretty big. I could get used to this."

When all was quiet and we were both breathing normally again, Donna rolled off to my side pulling my flaccid cock from her pussy. She scrambled up my body and put her head on my shoulder and I turned to kiss her. We kissed passionately for a long time. Her fingers found my soft gooey cock and she broke our embrace and turned to place her breasts on my thighs and sucked my soft cock into her mouth and lashed it from balls to tip with her tongue until she was satisfied that I was clean. She pulled off and ran her fingers down my shaft. She pushed herself up again and snuggled her body against mine. She kissed my neck as I pulled her half way onto my body with her top leg between mine and kissed her forehead.

Donna said, "Should we get under the covers before we fall asleep?"

I said, "I don't think I have the energy to move." That was the last thing I remembered before drifting away in a deep sleep.

I woke to the gray gloom of early dawn and I notice that Donna had slid down my body. I could feel her tits resting on my hip. She was stoking my cock back up to full size. Then I could feel her lips push down over my glans. A groan formed in my throat but I didn't want her to know I was awake yet. I wanted to see what she'd do. Her blow job was amazing and I involuntarily pushed my hips up as her lips descended. The breast on my hip lifted and I felt it drag upward to my stomach. Something didn't feel right and I opened my eyes to see Donna's face looking down at me from above my chest. The lips on my cock descended and it was apparent that Donna wasn't sucking my cock. It had to be Sylvia. I lifted my head off the pillow and looked down and sure enough a naked Sylvia was perched on her knees and elbows between my legs driving her lips down my shaft. Even in the dim light I could see Sylvia grin around me cock.

I dropped my head back to the pillow and groaned out, "Jesus Christ." Donna pulled herself up off my body and maneuvered her body so her pussy was on my lips facing toward Sylvia. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris and Donna groaned, "Oh fuck. Yes. Do that. Oh my gawwddd." I adjusted her hips and drove my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could. She trembled and moaned, "Oh my God."

Sylvia pulled her lips up my shaft and rolled her lips around the glans and then kissed her way down to my balls and sucked each one into her mouth. I muttered, "Jesus," into Donna's vagina and my hips pulsed. Sylvia gripped my cock tight and I felt her throw her leg over my waist and then maneuver herself down over my hips and there was no mistaking the sensation of my stiff cock sliding into her pussy. She groaned hard as she pushed down. She stopped sooner than I was expecting and then I remembered that Sylvia had had a hysterectomy years ago. I had no idea how that would change her approach to vaginal intercourse so I let her take full control. She eased down again and stopped. She muttered, "Oh my gawwddd. So big." I wanted to get into the action but I held myself back for fear of hurting her.

Sylvia's pace was faster than usual and she was moaning and groaning. I wasn't hurting her. That was a relief. I felt Sylvia and Donna lean toward each other and groped each other's tits and then they kissed. It wasn't a passionless kiss between siblings. With Donna leaning toward Sylvia, I got a better angle of attack on her sex and Donna groaned into Sylvia's mouth. Donna broke their embrace and she went rigid before she flooded my face with vaginal juices as she eased into her orgasm. It wasn't a crushing orgasm like before. She sat back up and muttered, "OOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGAAAWDDD." She trembled again. "That's amazing."

Sylvia sat back up and increased the pace of her rocking hips. I found Sylvia's tits and they were bigger than Donna's. She grabbed my hand to hold them in place and to steady herself as she pummeled her pussy on my cock. I could feel my orgasm approaching and my cock surged harder and Sylvia groaned loud, "Oh my God, Donna. I'm gonna cum. YES. Oh fuck, YES." I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock so hard that she was pushing my cock out of her. She pushed back down each time. She began muttering, "OOOHHH... OHHHH.. OHHHH," with each clench. She was milking my cock with her pussy and I groaned hard into Donna's pussy as I blasted Sylvia with at least eight long powerful streams of cum. Sylvia groaned through each one and then she started crying. I don't know why this happens but it wasn't the first time.

Donna came up off my face and slid onto my chest and cradled Sylvia's face to her chest to sooth her. She quietly 'ssshhh'd' her many times. Sylvia's pussy clamped on my cock for a long time after I had finished depositing my load. I was pinned under the both of them so there wasn't anything I could do to help. Frankly, I didn't know what I could do anyway. My cock softened and Sylvia's continuing clenches finally pushed me out of her. Sylvia was getting control of herself as Donna continued to sooth her. The crying changed to sulking and then she spoke excitedly, "Holy Shit. That was the first cock induced orgasm since my operation. I was told that I might never have one again. Fuck. That was so intense. Thank you, Donna, for letting me try." They kissed again for what seemed a long time.

The first rays of sunlight lanced across the ceiling and then down the wall. Donna and Sylvia cuddled up to each side of me. Donna kissed my shoulder and Sylvia did the same. I ran my hands down their backs to the slopes of their hips. They were both fondling my spent cock. It was only a few minutes before Donna raised her head to look at me. She said, "I have to get ready for work. You two stay as long as you like." She rolled off the bed to her feet and clamped one hand to her crotch as she hurried to the bathroom. I heard the shower come on. Sylvia's hand was still but she held my cock in her hand. The rhythm of her breathing revealed that she was sound asleep.

When Donna was done in the bathroom; she came into her bedroom and I motioned to her that Sylvia was asleep. She grinned at me when she saw that Sylvia was drooling on my shoulder. She collected her clothes for work and leaned in and kissed me and then she whispered, "I'll get dressed downstairs. Come for breakfast later?" I smiled and nodded as Sylvia cuddled in closer. Donna smiled and creeped out of the bedroom. I heard her car rumble to life a few minutes later.

I didn't want to disturb Sylvia so I just laid there on my back and fell back asleep. When I woke again, Sylvia was sucking on my cock again. I lifted my head to look down at her. She grinned around my shaft and pulled off and said, "Good morning sleepyhead. I hope you don't mind. I wanted a protein drink for breakfast." She giggled at her own joke. I dropped my head in my pillow and groaned as Sylvia pulled another load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed when she needed to and she took it all before lashing her tongue around my shaft and glans. She pulled her lips off and drilled her tongue into the 'eye' and then smacked her lips and grinned at me.

Sylvia went back to her room and I got in Donna's shower. I was lathered from head to toe when the glass door popped open and Sylvia stepped in and ran her hands over my soapy body. I took the opportunity to examine her gorgeous body. She paid particular attention to my cock by stroking the sudsy shaft at frantic speed. She looked me right in the eye and when I gave her the signal, she dropped to her knees and accepted another load as I leaned against the wall when my knees buckled. I dressed and Sylvia walked me to the front door. She stood in the open door with only a towel wrapped around her as I drove out of the driveway. I waved as she was closing the door.

I drove directly to the diner and sat in my regular booth. Donna was busy and we didn't get much of chance to talk. I asked her out again for next Thursday and she grinned and accepted. She thanked me for accepting her inclusion of Sylvia last night. She explained that Sylvia had been so depressed lately. I felt like I should be thanking her. I paid the check and left a decent tip but not too big. I didn't want to make it seem like I was paying her for sex.

I drove home in kind of a daze as I relived last night's multiple sexual encounters with both Donna and Sylvia. Sylvia's inclusion was a huge surprise. They made an incredible tag-team. When I rounded the last corner, I saw Jacob's truck and Ashley's car in their driveway along with a third car. I pulled my car into my driveway and left it there. I wanted to wash it. It was filthy from the dust on our dirt road. I had always liked my car clean and shiny when I lived in the city. I washed it every weekend. It's an exercise in futility when you live on a dirt road.

I put on my bathing suit and some rubber, waterproof sandals and carried the water and suds filled bucket out to the driveway. I uncoiled the hose and sprayed down the car. I was washing the drivers side door when I heard voices in Jacob's driveway. I turned to say hello and Ashley, dressed in one of her ever-present bikinis, saw me. She was talking with a bikini clad beauty of no more than twenty years old. She was blonde, probably bleached. Her hair was straight and hung down to the small of her back. Her curves were perfectly proportioned. Ashley waved for the young woman to follow her and she walked across the two driveways and right up to me and pushed her huge bumpers against my bare chest and kissed me. My dick began to harden and I had to make a quick adjustment in my bathing suit. The blonde watched every move.

Ashley broke our embrace and stepped back to introduce Brieanne. She stepped in and shook my hand as she stared at my crotch. Up close, I could see that her perfect proportions were actually a little more balanced to the top half. She had big tits and a tiny waist with slim hips and thighs. She was facing me so I couldn't check out her ass in her thong bikini bottom, but I was certain that it was awesome. She was taller than average at around five feet-eight. She stood taller than that in her high heeled cork wedges that they both wore.

Ashley went on to explain that Brie was Jacob's niece. She presently worked in the office of Jacob's construction business but she was interested in getting into Ashley's line of work. Brie smiled at Ashley's delicate description of 'her line of work'.

Brie did a three-sixty and threw her hair as she turned. I was right. Her ass was awesome. She cocked her hips and struck a pose as she pursed her plumped up lips and said, "Do you think I have the necessary attributes for the job?" I scanned her posed body from head to toe to make sure I gave her a proper assessment. I took my time and Ashley giggled and playfully punched my arm. I scanned Ashley too as if I was doing a comparison. Ashley couldn't resist posing too as she lifted and pushed her huge tits together to create even more cleavage. While Brie had struck a model's pose, Ashley's was a stripper's pose. Brie noted the differences and looked at me and said, "I don't have those fun-bags but mine are real." Ashley wasn't offended at all by Brie's remark. She even peeled back her bikini top, exposing her nipples and then lifted one and then the other to her lips and kissed each one as she watched my reaction. Brie laughed and said, "I can't do that either."

Ashley pushed her fun-bags back in her bikini top and it was a struggle. When she was satisfied that they were positioned properly, she said, "We're going to the corner store for some steaks. Can you come over for dinner? I'll get an extra."

I didn't immediately answer her question. My mind flashed forward to these two gorgeous, bikini-clad women walking into the corner store to buy food. I could envision the teenage boy who worked the cash register and the old guy who worked behind the butcher counter. Ashley knew full well the effect they would have on the poor kid and the old guy might just die of a heart attack.

Ashley pulled me back from my reverie with the same question, "Can you come to dinner tonight?"

I mentally assessed my calendar, which never had anything on it, and nodded and said, "I'd be glad to. Thank you." They jumped in Ashley's car and I returned to washing my car. I started to bend down but I had to make another adjustment in my bathing suit before I could.

I was just finishing up drying my car with a micro-fiber towel when Ashley and Brie returned. They were laughing as they exited her car. I heard Brie say, "We really should go back and help that kid lift his chin off the floor."

Ashley laughed and said, "I think the boob shake got us an extra ten percent off on the steaks." She vigorously shook her boobs from side to side and her bikini top did nothing to contain them. They were both laughing as they disappeared through the front door.

I chuckled to myself as I thought, 'Ashley and Brie go to town and wreak havoc on the indigenous population.' I cleaned up and put the car in the garage. Then I stood at the deck railing with a beer in hand and watched the forming parade of boats. I had no clue how the word got around so fast.

The doorbell rang and I turned to see Jacob standing at the front door looking through the open French-door on the Breezeway at me. He opened the screen door and leaned to his left and carried a stepladder inside. He leaned it against the door to the garage and then came out on the deck. We shook hands and he said, "I see that you saw my surveillance equipment. I apologize for the camera in your bedroom. I'm here to remove it. I couldn't help myself. Ashley wants me to invest in a porn film company. She wants to be a star. I'm trying different techniques and camera locations. I bet you could be a star too."

I was a bit pissed that Jacob had invaded my home at some point to install the camera but his last statement about me being a porno star got me laughing and I ushered him and his ladder into my bedroom. Just to be sure, I watched as he removed the camera. It was so small. I hadn't been able to see it even after I knew it was there. He pocketed the camera and took the ladder outside. I handed him a beer and we took seats on the deck. Jacob chuckled as he commented on the boat parade. We could hear Brie and Ashley laughing in his kitchen. He commented on how well we could hear them. I told him that there aren't many secrets on the lake.

We drank the afternoon away. He talked about his construction projects. His business was a huge success. He couldn't keep up with it all. He hated to hire project managers, but he couldn't do it all anymore. I was happy for his success. As Jacob became more inebriated, he started talking about Ashley. He wasn't talking quietly either, so I suggested we move back into the alcove between the house, breezeway and garage. He stood up and staggered a little and then grabbed his chair and dragged it back away from the railing. I did the same.

Jacob was slurring his words when he said, "Brie isn't my niece. I just told Ashley that. Brie lives in one of my apartment buildings. She practically raped me. Fuck she's hot. I've been seeing her for a while. Ashley doesn't know. Brie really does want to be a stripper. I introduced Brie to Ashley and they've become really close. Weird huh. Ashley insisted that I bring Brie up here for a couple days. Knowing Ashley, she'll insist on including Brie in bed. Won't that be a hoot." He laughed.

I said, "I'd love to see that video."

He chuckled and said, "I'll make you a copy."

This was getting on the edge of weird. I finished my beer and got a couple more. I asked Jacob if he had anymore cameras installed. He said, "No, but I want to put one in your other neighbors house. That Divi is wicked hot and her mother? Fuck, she's some kind of MILF."

I looked at him for a moment and then said, "Jacob? Please don't do that to them. I care for both of them. Okay?"

He looked at me with an odd expression and said, "Okay. Cool." He tapped his beer can on mine as if to seal our agreement and then he guzzled the rest. He stood up and staggered to the left and then back to the right. I steadied him as he came to equilibrium. He stated that he was fine. Yeah right. I helped him back to his house and Ashley took possession of him with a disgusted look on her face.

She thanked me for getting him home and told me to come over at seven o'clock for dinner. The disgusted expression returned as she said, "It'll probably be just the three of us." Behind Ashley, I heard a loud and gross belch and Jacob staggered to the kitchen sink and puked. Ashley paid little attention and turned back to me and said, "Fuck. I ain't cleaning that up. Brie can do it. She's fucking him; she may as well clean up after him too." I chuckled to myself thinking, 'I guess Jacob isn't as smart as he thinks he is, and Ashley isn't as dumb as he thinks she is either.' In my foggy minded condition, I wondered if I'd got all the 'smarts' and 'dumbs' and 'he's' and 'she's' in the right place in that thought.

I excused myself and staggered across the driveway and returned to my deck. I sprawled out in my chair and quickly fell asleep, or passed out. Whatever.

I woke to a far-off voice calling my name, "Jack. Jack. I know you're there. I can see you. Dinner is almost ready." I came to enough to recognize Ashley's voice. I waved to her and sat forward to assess my condition. The nap had helped a lot. I was thirsty and I went to the kitchen and guzzled a half-liter bottle of water. I splashed water on my face to revive myself from the nap. I had no idea what Ashley and Brie would be wearing for dinner so I just pulled on a pair of cargo shorts and a short-sleeve shirt and sandals. It turned out that I was overdressed. Both Ashley and Brie were still wearing their bikinis that they had tortured the teenage boy in, at the store.

I was curious to see if Jacob made it to dinner but I wasn't surprised that he hadn't. I didn't ask any questions and neither of the women raised the subject. The steaks were amazing. I made a mental note to buy my meat at the corner-store from now on. Who would have thought. I don't know which of the women did the cooking but everything was great. Frankly, I couldn't picture either of them being very domestic.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers