Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,316 Followers

After dinner, Ashley pulled down a bottle with the distinctive shape of a robed monk with a thin rope sash and poured three half-ponies of Frangelico. I was stuffed and the Hazelnut flavored liqueur instantly settled my stomach. We retired to the living room. Brie was anxious about something and she finally got Ashley to go with her to the bathroom. Is there a law that says a woman can't go the bathroom alone? Ashley came back to the living room alone and said, "Brie wants to practice her routine on you. It was supposed to be Jacob but he's kind of incapacitated. She has her début at my club tomorrow night. She leaned in close and whispered, "She's pretty hot." I smiled and made myself comfortable. Ashley grabbed her cell phone and worked her fingers on the screen for a moment and music started playing from a Bose radio across the room. The music wasn't my taste but it was typical of what I'd heard in strip club's when I was in college. It was music to grind by and moments later, Brie appeared in the doorway from the bedroom in a transparent bright red short negligée. She was already dancing. I could see her bare tits through the flimsy but teasingly opaque material and she wore a neon thong. Her body was in perfect synch with the music as she rolled her hips and then twerked at just the right moment. She was pressing her tits together as she pursed her lips and the sultry expression on her face made my dick harden in my pants.

Ashley came over and sat in a chair beside me to watch Brie work her routine. Ashley stopped her once and turned off the music. She offered some advice on legal ways to spice it up a little. Ashley started the song again and Brie continued. Ashley was right. Brie was pretty hot. Then, as the song came to an end and a new song started, Brie teasingly peeled off her negligée revealing her breasts in all their glory. They were real and they were beautiful. Brie came over to me and bent over and pushed her tits together and blew me an air-kiss. My cock hardened further. I had to reach down to make an adjustment and Ashley reached over to help.

Brie gyrated her hips in a gesture that would be considered obscene anywhere else but on a burlesque stage. She pushed her index finger between her lips and sucked on it in an obvious simulation of sucking a cock. Her facial expression morphed into that of a little innocent girl sucking on a lolly-pop as her hips continued in synch with the song. She turned her back to me and flexed her butt-cheeks. What an ass. With her legs spread and locked at the knees standing in her stilettos, she bent down and looked at me between her legs. She grabbed her calves and pulled her face between her knees as she traced her hands up the back of her thighs to her sex. I could plainly see the shape of her pussy through her thong. The descriptive, 'Camel Toe' came to my mind. I caught Ashley watching my reaction. Brie was good.

Brie's routine ended with the end of the second song. She stood back up and faced me as she spread her arms wide and said, "Ta-Daaa. What do you think? She was all grins waiting for my answer.

I was dumbstruck. Ashley reached over again and put her hand on my lap and before I could say anything, Ashley said, "Judging by the size of this bulge, I'd say he liked it. Do your lap-dance routine for him." I grinned at the prospect that there was more. Ashley was working her cell phone again and said, "Lead him around the room like you were taking him to the Champagne Room. Practice your cat-walk."

The music started again and Brie bent over me and offered me her hand. I took it and she pulled me to my feet. I had to make another adjustment before I could fully stand. Brie looked at Ashley and giggled at my obvious discomfort. She led me around the room as she did her cross-over steps like a model on the cat-walk. The way her ass moved in synch with those steps was incredible. I didn't think my cock could get any harder but I swear it did. She led me back to the same chair beside Ashley. Ashley's face was flushed with sexual heat. She just stared at my crotch as I sat down. The tension on my cock was better sitting down.

Brie was really working her tits and hips as she pushed my knees together and sat down on them with her ass to me. She rubbed her ass all over and then got up and turned around and slid her legs along the outside of my thighs and pulled herself up to me. She was grinding her pussy forward and back like she was riding me cowgirl style. She pressed her tits to my face and I instinctively reached for them. Ashley said, "No touching the girls." I reluctantly dropped my hands to the arms of the chair. Brie leaned in to kiss me but stopped millimeters from my lips. Fuck the rules, I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She grinned and pulled back and wagged her index finger at me. Ashley spoke again, "Very good. There will always be guys who will break the rules. You can't let them but you have to act like you want to break the rules as much as they do."

By the time the lap-dance was over, I was ready to explode. I could feel the heat in my face and I was breathing erratically. Brie was perched on my thighs grinning at my obvious reaction to her lap-dance. Ashley and Brie high-fived each other and then Brie bent forward and kissed me passionately. Her hands were working on my belt and then my zipper. My hands went to Brie's gorgeous tits and she groaned when I palmed her nipples. We were still kissing when my cock pushed out of my pants into her hand. She pulled back from our embrace and her eyes were wide and she muttered, "Holy Shit," as she looked down at my cock. Then she turned, slack-jawed and looked at Ashley who grinned at her and just nodded her head.

Brie started stroking my cock from balls to glans and ran her finger tips around the velvet crown with her left hand while she unbuttoned my shirt with her right. I looked at Ashley to see if she was planning on getting in on this. She was breathing erratically and her face was flushed red with sexual heat. There wasn't much she could do at the moment, or so I thought.

Brie scooched herself forward as she pulled her thong to the side and dragged my knob through her sex. I had to lean forward because my cock was so hard, it didn't want to bend back like that. Brie pushed herself on my cock and slid forward and started fucking me. Ashley had taken all she could stand and she stood up and stripped off her bikini bottom and put her feet in my chair on either side of me and pushed her pussy to my face. I breathed her in. She'd put perfume on her pussy. She was obviously anticipating this would happen. I gripped her ass-cheeks and pulled her against my lips and drilled her pussy with my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head to steady herself and she let out a loud groan as her tits came down on the top of my forehead. Then her bikini top disappeared.

Brie was busy fucking herself on my cock in a vigorous pace when Ashley's ass presented itself to her. She stopped her motion and pushed her face to Ashley's ass and drilled her tongue into Ashley's anus. Ashley reacted instantly by pushing her ass back against the invading tongue and let out a loud screech as her tits dropped on either side of my face. I pulled my head back as best I could with her clutching my hair and sucked on her right nipple and then her left. Ashley screeched again. Brie figured out a way to continue fucking my cock and tongue-fuck Ashley's anus.

Ashley slowly adjusted her position so Brie could continue and I could resume my attack on her pussy. It wasn't long before Ashley's body tensed and throbbed into her orgasm. It felt like it was just a vaginal orgasm but she was violently thrashing her body and I had to grab her hips to hold her so she wouldn't fall to the floor.

I was so intensely engaged in Ashley's pussy that I had lost my mental connection with my dick. With Ashley's climax, Brie resumed her pace on my cock and I groaned out, "Jesus Christ, Brie." My orgasm didn't move in on me from a distance like sometimes happens. It was suddenly just there. Brie screamed hard, "OH MY GAAWWDDD. YES. YES. YESSSSS." She grabbed Ashley's hips and began thrusting her hips violently against my cock. I groaned, "OH FUCK. I'MMM CUMMINNNGGG." Brie went over the top of her orgasm just as cum rocketed up my shaft into her pussy. I peered around Ashley's body to see Brie and her mouth hung open and her eyes were blank. She gave every indication that she was screaming but there was no sound. Her body went spastic and throbbed. Her pussy clenched hard on my cock like she was milking the many long steams of cum that followed the first one. She was trying hard to drive her hips in a fluid motion but pulsing reactions from her orgasm prevented her from doing so.

Ashley had recovered enough to step off my chair to the floor. She immediately collapsed into her seat with leg splayed as she feverishly massaged her pussy with all four fingers. When she moved, Brie came back from wherever she had gone and with her hips erratically gyrating, watched Ashley masturbate. I was long done before Brie's pussy stopped clenching. She collapsed forward and I caught her and held her to my chest until she pulled back and climbed off my cock. She let a long exhalation in the form of "PHHHEEEEWWWWW" escape from her lung, "That was a fuck." Ashley giggled and pulled her fingers from her sex. She followed suit with a long "PPPHHEEEWWW" too.

Ashley giggled and said, "Well. What do you think of Brie's routines?" I was stuffing my cock back in my pants. It was messy and no one had offered to suck me clean. I'd shower when I got home. Ashley watched me putting my cock away and she was looking from my crotch to my face over and over again. I wondered what was on her mind. Clearly it was something. Then she came out with it. She said, "Umm. Jack? I know I'm asking a lot of you but, ummm." She looked at Brie and then back at my crotch. Brie was as confused as I was. After a while, Ashley said, "Since Jacob is cheating on me with Brie, I want to say fuck my rules and I want you to fuck me."

Brie had a horrified expression on her face. She started to object but Ashley put her index finger on Brie's lips and said, "Don't deny it Brie. I'm not as stupid as you two think I am. I've known for a while now. We're not married, so it's his choice, but I'm not going to be monogamous with him if he wants both of us." Brie's open lips closed and the expression on her face said that she knew she was busted.

All Brie said was, "I'm sorry Ashley. You've been a good friend."

Ashley smiled at Brie and then looked back at me and said, "Well. Do you think you can get it back up again?"

I knew that it wouldn't take all that much to get me up again but I decided to play it up a bit. I said, "Probably, with both of you working on it." Brie's eyes went wide. She was obviously in. Ashley walked over to Brie and kissed her passionately and caressed her tits. Brie returned the affection and hefted Ashley's tits. My cock was already responding. By the time they went to the floor in a sixty-nine to a dual chorus of moans and groans, I was fully erect. No one had even touched it yet. I watched as they brought each other to an orgasm and then I couldn't stand it anymore and I had to pull my cock out and start masturbating.

It looked like they were going to go for two and then Ashley saw me jerking myself off and she suddenly yelled, "NO. Don't do that." She scrambled out of Brie's entwining arms and nearly dove into my lap. She pulled me off my chair to the floor and she sprawled out on her back and spread her lifted knees. Her massive tits rolled toward her armpits but since they were enhanced, they didn't go far and she pushed her tits back together with her hands. She looked up at me and said, "Fuck me Jack."

My big head was saying, 'You're a shit Jack for participating in Ashley's pay-back on Jacob.' My little head was screaming, 'what the fuck are you waiting for.' As usual, my little head won and I knelt down between Ashley's legs. I glanced over at Brie to see what she was going to do and she was already on the move to sit down on Ashley's face. Ashley hands went to Brie's tits and seconds later Brie screamed hard from Ashley's attack on her sex. I noticed the bookcase that held the mini-camera. Ashley knew it was there. She wanted Jacob to see this when he was sober.

I touched my glans to Ashley's clitoris and she humped up her hips and abandoned Brie's tits and used both hands to spread her labia in anticipation of my insertion. She was gushing juices as I guided my cock into her pussy. She groaned hard into Brie's pussy and her hands went back to Brie's tits. I pushed in and slowed at what I expected was her depth. She wanted it hard and she humped up her hips again. She felt the pressure and she groaned. She found the depth that she wanted and I began fucking her in long strokes at a normal fucking pace. She was rocking her hips up as I pushed down. Brie leaned way out over Ashley's head and began thrusting her pussy into Ashley's lips. I took the opportunity of pushing my thumb into Brie's anus and she initially pulled away and groaned hard. I planted my knees under Ashley's thighs and sat back on my feet as I pulled her up onto my cock. She screamed into Brie's pussy as the new angle of attack was obviously agreeable. This position freed up my hands and I went back to Brie's anus. Brie found a way to drive herself onto Brie's lips and back on my thumb. I was rocking my hips to drive my cock in and out of Ashley's pussy. She was going nuts as she was crushed by an orgasm. She had to abandon Brie's pussy until she got some body control back and was able to breathe again.

I wasn't close to cumming and I knew it would take a while. I kept driving my cock in and out as she clenched hard on it. She muttered into Brie's pussy, "Jesus Christ Jack. You're killing me. Oh fuck."

I casually said, "I can stop, if you want."

Ashley screamed out, "FUCK. NO. DON'T YOU DARE." I kept going and it didn't take long before she exploded into another one. She was whimpering, "Oh my God. Oh my God." I kept going but I was feeling the growing pressure in my balls. When Ashley could, she kept drilling Brie's pussy and the Brie's went rigid and let out a loud groan as she throbbed through her own orgasm. I could hear Ashley lapping her tongue on Brie's squishing pussy.

Ashley became aware of my hardening cock and she knew I was going to blow. She struggled to rock her hips in this position and when my balls boiled over and cum rocketed up my shaft, Ashley burst into another orgasm. I blew shot after shot of cum into her throbbing pussy. Brie rolled off Ashley's face and lay sprawled on her back. I could see her pussy continuing to sporadically pulse. Ashley didn't have the energy to even look up at me. She said, "Fuck Jack. If you aren't done; I am. You fucked me out. Jesus Christ."

I chuckled and bent forward and kissed her hard and pulled back and said, "I'm done too. I'm fucked out." My cock was softening fast and in moments it plopped out of Ashley's pussy. She groaned as she felt it coming out of her. Globs of cum followed me out and ran down the crack of her ass to the hard-wood floor beneath. She didn't even try to stop it. I moved back into my chair and Brie rolled onto her hands and knees and moved between my knees and sucked my gooey cock all the way in to my balls. She lashed my shaft with her tongue and then popped off and smacked her lips with a huge grin on her face. She wiped her lips on the back of her hand.

Brie pulled back from me and maneuvered herself to line her lips up with Ashley. Brie kissed. Ashley didn't have the energy. Then Brie said to Ashley, "Are we Okay? I value your friendship more than Jacob's cock." Ashley rolled her head to look at Brie and smiled and pursed her lips for an air-kiss. Brie accepted that as a message that they were good.

I waited in the chair and when I could, I stuffed my flaccid cock back in my pants. Ashley finally got herself up off the floor with Brie's help. I stood up and pulled Ashley into my arms and I kissed her. I bent down and kissed each nipple as she giggled. Then I kissed Brie and then kissed each of her nipples. She groaned. I wished Brie good luck tomorrow night and asked Ashley to let me know how it went.

The two of them walked naked with me into the driveway. We kissed again and I said good-night as I headed across my driveway. I stopped at my mailbox. There was nothing but junk mail in it. I looked back and Ashley's front door was closing. I thought, 'Holy shit. These dinner parties are gonna kill me.' I could practically hear my little head say, 'What a way to go'.

I showered, half-assed dried myself off and crawled into bed in the dark. As I settled down on my back a hand fell onto my chest. "Jesus," I yelled as I grabbed the hand. It was a female hand. My night-vision hadn't settled in as much as whoever was lying there in my bed in the dark. A familiar voice said, "You're hurting my hand." It was Divi. I relaxed my grip and released hers as I rolled toward her. Her released hand went immediately for my flaccid cock.

I said, "Divi. I'm fucked out. If that's what you want, I can't. I just can't." She pulled her hand back and moved closer and kissed me.

"I've missed you. I've missed that," as she gripped my cock again. It didn't react in the slightest. She continued, "That's okay. I'll wait until morning." I exhaled a groan and rolled on my side away from her. She wasn't deterred as she spooned up behind me and draped her arm over my side and lazily ran her fingernails across my nipple. I could feel her naked tits press against my back. I was curious about how Divi had escaped the clutches of her mother, but I was exhausted and I was asleep in minutes.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,316 Followers