Web Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm...yeah. Okay, sure. I'll do it. Or at least I'll try to do it. When do we start?"

She gave him an address as well as her sizes for tops, skirts, and shoes. She told him she had a PO box at Indiana University in Bloomington, located about 50 miles south-southwest of Indianapolis and approximately 60 miles SSW from his home in Lawrence which was just east of the capitol's city limits. She told him she didn't live on campus but that she still had the PO box for the rest of the school year. That mattered only because smoking in a dorm room was strictly prohibited.

Trevor said he'd FedEx the first items to her the next day, and as soon as she was ready they would meet online at their agreed-upon time each evening. Payment would be made upon completion of that day's scheduled 'tasks'.

Trevor had never been shopping for women's clothes and had no intention of starting. He went on line, found exactly what he wanted in her sizes, then paid the extra shipping to have them delivered overnight.

It was a bit harder ordering cigarettes and a beautiful gold lighter online, but he was able to take care of that, too. He'd had to order a minimum of one carton so that's exactly what he'd done as he selected his favorite brand, Virginia Slims menthol lites, then hit send.

He found himself unable to sleep that night as he imagined this beautiful girl lighting what he believed would be only her second or third cigarette ever as he watched from the privacy of his own apartment.

As he pictured her wearing the soft, white sweater and black skirt with black heels and gold jewelry he'd just bought for her, he was so horny he couldn't help himself. He squirted some baby oil on his massive hard on and then his hand—he happened to be a lefty but only in this one area of his life—then slowly brought himself to an explosive release as he envisioned Cecily exhaling a long, beautiful stream of smoke, her addiction quietly and slowly growing with each passing day.

The thought of actually meeting her one day later on down the road only intensified his growing excitement about 'the deal' and his interest in her.

Anderson's heart was pounding the next evening when he saw her site go active at 8:55pm. He clicked on it and took several deep breaths as he waited. Three or four seconds later, he heard her voice but didn't see her.

"Cecily? Are you there?" he said looking at an empty chair.

"Yes, I'm here," he heard her say. "I thought it might be fun to kind of keep you in suspense for a bit."

"Did everything arrive okay?" he asked.

"Uh-huh. And everything fits perfectly. I actually like everything you sent very much, Trevor. Thank you everything."

"You're welcome," he said his excitement growing with the suspense.

"Okay, close your eyes, please," she told him.

"They're closed."

She moved around and sat down in front of her computer screen, smiled then said, "Okay."

When he opened his eyes he nearly creamed his jeans. Well, except for the fact he was only wearing underwear.

"Oh...my...goodness," he said hardly able to believe his eyes.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think...I think you look incredible. Wow!"

"I used some of the money you gave me last night to have my hair, nails, and makeup done."

"Wow. I don't even know what to say, Cecily. You look...you're stunningly beautiful."

Her soft, silky, long blonde hair was beautifully styled. It was parted on the side and fell to her shoulders in a shiny, smooth wave. Her makeup and her bright, blue eyes played perfectly off of her hair color and Anderson loved the long, smooth, dark-red nails and glossy lipstick she wore.

"The jewelry is beautiful, too, Trevor. Thank you for that, as well. I can't believe you're letting me keep all this on top of our...deal."

"Yes, definitely. Everything I send you is yours to keep."

He just sat and stared then again said, "Wow! You are just so beautiful!"

She thanked him then said, "So would you like me to smoke for you now or would you like to wait a little bit?"

"Well, if you already know how to smoke—you know, to actually inhale..."

"Oh, sure. I do know how to do that. I don't smoke weed very often, but I've tried it maybe a half dozen times and unlike the former president, I did inhale every time."

Both of them laughed before she added, "I didn't inhale the first time I tried smoking, though. I was very young and my friend talked me into it. She inhaled but I just blew it out. The other time I tried it was my freshman year in college. I did inhale but only took like three puffs."

"I'm guessing you didn't like it, then?" he asked.

"No, not really. I mean, I didn't hate it or anything. I was at a party with a friend who smokes and I just decided to try one. I did and it didn't really do anything for me except make me a little dizzy after the third hit."

"Oh, okay. Well, what I think is really sexy is when a girl just reaches for a cigarette like it's the most natural thing in the world, lights it up, then takes long, deep drags without even thinking about it. I know you can't do that tonight—the deep drag thing—but just whenever you feel like it...go for it."

"Ah, I think I get it. I might not be able to be too nonchalant the first few times so please forgive me if it's a little staged looking, okay?"

"Oh, sure. No problem, at all. I'm just so happy you agreed to do this."

"You're very welcome," she said with a smile. "Had you not been so kind and so thoughtful and friendly, I don't think I'd have been willing to even try it. But you seem like a really great guy..."

She smiled brightly before adding, "In spite of your um...kinks. That is the word you used, right?"

Trevor laughed then said, "It is. I have a kind of nickname for my um...kinks. I call them the three esses or the number 3 with the letter s."

"Three?" she said looking confused. "Let's see. You like...sweaters so that's one. Smoking is two. What's the the third 's'?"

Trevor laughed then said, "Not to be crass, but that would be...sex."

Cecily laughed, too. "Duh! Gee, way to sound like a dumb blonde, Cec," she said.

"There's nothing dumb about you, Cecily. Or do you prefer 'Cec'?"

"Either one is fine," she told him. "I have a niece who calls me 'cee-cee' because she couldn't pronounce my name when she was little and it stuck."

"I actually like your full name. It really is very pretty. Just like you," he told her again.

"It's funny, Trevor, but I feel pretty when we're 'together' like this. It's...it's really nice."

"I enjoy spending time with you, too," he told her.

She smiled then he said, "I'd like to know more about you. Anything you might care to share would be great."

"Okay. I'll be glad to do that, but you have to agree to do the same. Deal?" she said with a happy smile.

"Deal. Most definitely a deal."

"Well, I was born in Indianapolis and grew up in..."

As she explained where she was born and raised, she reached for her pack of cigarettes and kept talking. She removed the cellophane, then the silver paper inside, then used her inch-long, slick, red nails to remove one. She set the pack down as she recounted her early years, then reached for her new gold lighter.

Anderson's hearing shut down as his eyes focused on the cigarette she was holding between her long, slender fingers. He was captivated and spellbound as she raised it to her dark-red lips as she flicked the wheel twice. The tip turned cherry red as she set the lighter down while her cheeks caved in ever-so slightly. He knew she was actually inhaling after holding the smoke in her mouth very briefly.

He was treated to a very thin-but-visible stream of smoke as she continued talking.

"Oh...fuck," Trevor moaned.

Cecily stopped talking and smiled. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh. This is all just so new to me. Did that ruin it for you?"

"No. Not at all," he said. "You're just so incredibly sexy! I love your style, by the way?"

"My style?" she asked as she raised her cigarette up for a second drag which was slightly deeper and more productive than the first.

"Yes," he said watching her exhale with total fascination. "The way you hold it is so...feminine. That's major-league sexy."

Cecily smiled but didn't laugh. "Like this?" she asked, her wrist bent back as she held it up around ear level in a casual way.

"Oh, yeah!" he told her. "Just like that."

She took another puff and Trevor was mesmerized. This exhale was even deeper. Nothing like a regular smoker but still a very nice bluish plume.

"So any other tips?" she said with a smile.

"Do you know what a snap inhale is?" he asked her. She didn't so he explained then sent her a link to a girl who was perhaps the sexiest smoker he'd ever seen.

He saw her watching it before saying, "Oh, okay. I think I get it. That's gonna take some practice, though, and I can probably only take one or maybe two more hits before I get queasy."

"No hurry," he said. "Whenever you're done, you're done."

Cecily took one more drag and did her best to imitate the girl in the video. It was actually kind of close but she laughed when she did it because she felt silly and embarrassed. "Was that terrible?" she asked.

"No, not at all," Trevor told her. "That was actually pretty hot."

She waited for a half a minute or so then took one more drag. After exhaling she began crushing it out and said, "Yeah, I'm definitely getting a little queasy here so that's gotta be it for tonight. Did I do okay?"

"You did totally great," he told her truthfully. "Talk about hot and sexy!"

She smiled then said, "I'm glad. I actually had fun with it. I was kind of dreading it, to tell you the truth, but well, maybe it's this brand, but that wasn't nearly as bad as I'd anticipated it being."

She picked up the box and looked at. "Menthol. Hmmm. I think I like that better than the plain kind. It's kind of...minty or something."

They talked for another hour and a half about a ton of different things and Trevor almost forgot he was paying her to smoke. She was just so friendly, interesting, and engaging. And Cecily really was a very attractive girl.

It was a little after 11pm when she said, "I really enjoyed talking with you again, Trevor."

"Same here," he said. "You're pretty incredible, Cecily."

"Thank you and you're not so bad yourself," she said with a bright smile. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Definitely," he told her. "Oh, let me send you your money." Three clicks later, the payment was made for services rendered.

"Wow," she said looking at her balance.

"I threw in a little tip," he admitted.

"Little? An extra hundred dollars isn't 'little' to me, Trevor. That was very, very nice. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome and I'll be sending you several things in this next order, okay?"

"Oh, right! I already forgot. Yeah, sure. That might be easier than having to retrieve packages every day, huh?"

Trevor thought her smile was amazing and that she was just so freaking gorgeous.

"Good night, beautiful," he told her.

"Good night, handsome. See you tomorrow, Trevor, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Bye!" she said with another great smile.

That night it was Cecily who had trouble sleeping. She lay there trying to work through her feelings which were a jumbled mess. She needed money. That was the bottom line. She'd believed doing web-cam would provide her with needed income. However, when push came to shove, she wasn't sure she could ever undress let alone say...play with herself for some strange 50-year old bald guy sitting at home jerking off to it.

And then just as she's about to give up on it, along comes this very good-looking, very nice guy with some really unusual...kinks. And that's where the confusion came in. Cecily was smart enough to understand that were she to keep doing this, there was a very good chance she would end up addicted to smoking. However, she would also be able to finish college on her own and be able to repay the money her mom had already spent; money she'd worked two jobs to provide.

Lastly, there was Trevor himself. His kinks aside, he was a really unusual guy and had said the very things she believed above love, romance, and relationships. He was kind, thoughtful, and well-spoken, and he obviously had money and quite possibly a lot of it. Maybe he was a rich trust-fund kid. Maybe he was a computer or software genius like Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. Maybe he really was a drug dealer. That last possibility aside, he was exactly the kind of guy she'd been looking for since she started looking with one very important exception. Smoking.

For now, money and being a nice guy trumped any potential concerns about either him being some kind of criminal or her possible addiction to cigarettes. She'd so thoroughly enjoyed talking with him the last two times that she found herself excited about 'seeing' him again tomorrow or considering it was now well passed midnight, later that same day.

Oh, and she knew a package of some kind would be waiting for her, too. A package filled with some very expensive, very sophisticated-looking clothes which she badly needed. Yes, she was mostly a jeans and sweatshirt kind of girl, but she actually enjoyed dressing nicely. Again, it was her financial situation that prevented her from doing so. Then again, she now had the power to change that and do it in just ten weeks, the length of time they'd settled on for 'the contract.'

Later that day, as Cecily headed to pick up her package, she emptied her brain of all the information she'd jammed into it from classes and homework and turned it toward her time with Trevor. She could now afford to buy some quality makeup and do her own for him each evening as well as style her own hair. She wasn't sure, but it seemed very likely her decision to have those things done had been the reason he'd given her another generous tip on top of his already-generous PayPal offering.

This box was quite a bit longer and a little heavier than the one from yesterday. It was around four feet high by two feet wide by eight inches deep and by laying it flat, she got into her car but just barely. She could hardly wait to get back home to check it out.

She set it on the cheap coffee table in front of her ratty couch then ran the blade from a pair of scissors down the middle and carefully opened it up.

Inside, she initially found two very pretty knit dresses. One was black with a thin ribbed look while the other was a gorgeous off-white color with slightly wider ribbing. Both were short and came to about mid-thigh on her. The black one had a mock turtleneck collar while the off-white had a deep vee-neck.

The weight came from the shoes in another smaller box in the bottom. There was a pair of black half boots with three-inch heels and a pair of off-white sandals with four-inch heels and an ankle strap. Cecily hated herself for checking the price, but she could tell this was all designer stuff and her research confirmed her suspicions.

The dresses were both over $500 each while the shoes were twice that amount. There was also more jewelry. Silver this time along with a beautiful strand of cultured pearls and matching earrings. For the first time she felt a twinge of real guilt as thought about how much money was being spent on her. Yes, she needed money, but this was...this was...insane.

She chose the off-white dress and heels along with the pearl necklace and earrings after doing her hair and makeup again. It was her heart beating fast this time as she logged on and activated her site then set down and waited.

Within 15 seconds, Trevor's handsome face appeared. He was wearing a suit and tie and Cecily was very surprised.

"Wow, you look very handsome," she said. "Even more so than usual."

He smiled and said, "Well, since I knew you'd look exquisitely beautiful, I thought I'd try and at least look presentable for our...time together. I was going to say 'date' but that might be presumptuous of me, huh?"

"Maybe," Cecily said coyly. "Then again, it might be very appropriate. But before I can say for sure, I have a question."

"Shoot," he told her.

"Trevor, I absolutely love the things you're sending me, but, well, they're really expensive. I don't need you to spend that kind of money on clothes. I'd be happy with much less expensive things from the kind of stores I shop in."

"I think you look sensational, Cec. You said you like them, so if money is the only issue, would you perhaps leave that one little detail to me?"

"Trevor, my family...my mom and I...we don't have much money. She works two jobs to put me through college. I save for weeks to buy one nice thing and never this nice." She pointed to the dress. "Or this nice," she said showing him the shoes. "Or this nice," she added raising up the strand of pearls. "You don't have to spend so much money on things, okay?"

She wasn't upset, she just wanted him to know it made her feel uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'll shop for things I like that don't cost as much. Will that help?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes. Yes, it will and thank you. I knew you'd understand."

"All I'll ever ask is that you tell me honestly how you feel, and if I can do what you want, I will. Always."

She smiled sweetly then told him, "You really are a great guy, Trevor. I don't know this Samantha, but I think she really missed the boat. As to stores, maybe try Banana Republic, The Limited, or The Gap, okay?"

Ten minutes into their discussion, Cecily casually reached for her cigarettes and lit one. She exhaled as she spoke, a huge turn on for Anderson who was getting hard just watching her.

She took five drags this time, one of them reasonably deep, and then put it out. She didn't have to smoke a second cigarette but an hour later, he was thrilled when she reached for another. She took five more puffs on that one, snap inhaling once the best she could while trying not to laugh at her inexperience.

"Sorry if that looked goofy," she told him. "It's a lot harder than it looks." She smiled then said, "Practice makes perfect, right?"

The following day, her 'quota' went up to two and she would do that for five days and then it would increase to three per day. After that, it would go up by one each week so that at the end she would smoke ten cigarettes a day for one week.

When she reached the three-per-day level, Cecily used her web cam to record herself having one after lunch then smoked two more while she and Trevor talked that evening. The clothes kept pouring in and Cecily finally had to ask him to slow down simply because she didn't have room to store them.

"My closet is pretty small and it's really full!" she told him after that first week.

"Well, they say a girl can never have too many shoes, right?" he quipped back.

"Yes, they do, but in your case she can never have too many sweaters, right?"

"You make me smile every time we talk," Trevor said as he chuckled.

"You, too, you know," she told him. "I really like talking with you, Trevor."

He, in turn, really wanted to ask her if they could maybe meet sometime but decided not to take the risk of possibly ruining a good thing. Her smoking style had been good from the beginning and kept improving with time, and she was developing her own kind of modified snap inhale. It wasn't exaggerated or phony looking, and it actually looked very sexy. Trevor made sure to tell her several times how much he liked it.

The following week, when her daily 'quota' went up to four per day, she recorded two of them four hours apart earlier in the day. Even without makeup, Trevor thought she was a very attractive girl. With it, she looked simply stunning. In fact, he found himself almost enjoying seeing her dressed in her normal clothes which often didn't include something he liked. What he was realizing was she was what he liked, and he was wondering if he might ever be able to really love someone without his fetish objects. In an ideal world that would be well...ideal. But in his own very real world, he knew that just wasn't likely and probably not even possible. Even so, Cecily was an amazing girl so maybe, just maybe...