Web Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

Each and every day both of them found themselves really looking forward to their evening chats. They never seemed to run out of things to talk about, and on the weekends they would chat well past midnight and then only reluctantly say goodnight.

The next week, when the 'quota' went up to five, Trevor asked Cec if she'd consider having her first cigarette soon after waking up.

"You mean with a cup of coffee in the morning?" she'd ask seeking clarification.

"Yeah. Just whenever it's convenient after you get up."

He knew that smoking first thing in the morning was key to helping someone adapt to smoking more quickly and he was thrilled when she said she'd give it a try.

The next morning, it was a little after 8am when Cecily sat down with a cup of coffee and recorded herself smoking her first cigarette while still in her nightie. She was taking longer, deeper drags and Trevor loved watching the stronger exhale plumes against the black background. She was just so damn sexy! He'd asked her to put up a large piece of black material behind her for that very reason, and her exhale streams were now much clearer and more enjoyable to watch.

Six days later, she was having her fifth cigarette of the day when she said, "It's funny but I'm actually kind of enjoying these now," as she took a pretty drag as they talked.

"You look so incredibly sexy now when you smoke."

"But only when I smoke?" she teased taking another fairly deep hit.

"No. Not at all," he assured her. "You look amazing all the time."

"Yeah, sure. Especially first thing in the morning, right?" she said with a laugh.

"Actually, you do," he told her. "You look great early in the morning."

"Hmmm. If I didn't already know you so well, I'd say you were lying, but so far you've been nothing but honest with me so..." She took another large drag and the exhale was amazing.

When she put it out, she said, "My 'quota' goes up again tomorrow, doesn't it?"

"Oh, right. I guess it does, huh?"

"Like you're not keeping track of that like a hawk!" she said teasing again.

Cecily had been smoking every day for exactly just over five weeks when she said something to Trevor that really surprised him.

"I can't believe how much I look forward to our time together each day. Honestly? I've had such a good time talking with you I haven't gone out with anyone since this whole...business arrangement thing between us started."

"As pretty as you are, I have to assume you've been asked, though, right?"

Cecily smile then said, "Oh, a couple of times or so," not wanting to say it had been more like five. "That was kind of what I wanted to share with you."

"Oh? Do tell," he said wondering how her being asked out could be something he'd want to hear about.

"Well...I decided to have an extra cigarette—you know, above our quota agreement—so I went outside—and I noticed this very cute guy was watching me. I didn't think anything about it until he walked over and started talking to me."

Trevor tried to sound playful, but this wasn't setting well with him when he said, "You know you're making me jealous, right?"

Cecily bought his cover and laughed. "But what really intrigued me was when he said he thought smoking was really sexy. That made me think about you so I asked him if he had a smoking fetish and he immediately admitted he did!"

"I knew I wasn't the only one," he said relieved to hear the story hadn't ended with him asking her out. Or...had it?

"Exactly! He said he'd had the fetish for years and really wanted to find a girlfriend who smoked."

"Let me guess. He asked you out?" Trevor said hiding his growing anger.

"He did, as a matter of fact."

Before Trevor could ask she said, "I told him I was um...seeing someone." Cecily laughed at the play on words and Trevor did too, but mostly out of relief.

"Yeah, I guess we kind of are seeing each other, aren't we?"

"We are," she agreed.

And then to his ever greater surprise, she said, "Trevor? I really do love talking with you and well, since we don't live all that far away from each other, I was wondering if maybe it might be possible...I mean, would you possibly want to, you know, maybe...get together in real life sometime? If not, I understand. I was just thinking..."

His mood went from sullen to ecstatic in an instant. "Yes, definitely. I'd...I'd like that. A lot."

"Me, too," she said with a smile. "Do you believe in fate or destiny by any chance?"

"Fate or destiny. Hmmm. I don't know."

"Well, is it possible that, I don't know, say...the universe or something can bring two people together somehow?"

"Wow. Um...honestly, I'd have to say I don't if you're implying some kind of supernatural force or power. I tend to think what happens to us is a matter of timing and chance. Had I waited another few days, you might have given up on the web cam thing. There are just so many variables, you know?"

"Right, but maybe that means someone or something did want to bring us together. Isn't that at least possible?"

The last thing he wanted to do was offend her by telling her he thought that was nonsense in the way that astrology or numerology was. Instead he told her, "I can't disprove your theory so maybe you're right. What I can tell you is I'm really glad it happened, whatever the reason."

"Me, too," she said. "I have to admit I initially thought all of this was pretty...weird. Especially the smoking thing. But the more we talk and the more I get to know you, the less I feel that way. And as I said before, I'm actually enjoying smoking more each day now."

She smiled then said, "Did I just make your day?"

"You really did," he told her. "But not just because you're enjoying smoking. I have to say I've wanted to ask if you'd like to get together in real life for a while now. I just didn't want to push my luck and scare you off or something."

She smiled again then told him, "I don't scare easily, Trevor." She reached for another cigarette and lit it as he talked.

"What works best for you, Cec? The weekends?"

She exhaled a very respectable plume of bluish smoke then said, "Um...yeah. I don't have classes on Friday at all so depending on when you get off of work or..." She paused then said, "You know, I've never asked you in all this time what you do. I assumed that at some point you'd tell me if you wanted to. But...is it okay if I ask?"

She took a very nice long drag as she waited.

"Sure. You can ask me anything. How about this? For now, I'll tell you I don't do anything illegal or immoral." He smiled then told her, "When we meet face to face, I'll be happy to tell you exactly what it is I do. Is that fair enough?"

She smiled happily then said, "That's more than fair. It really doesn't matter to me, though. I've kind of avoided talking about something, too, so maybe I should mention that before we decide."

"You don't need to talk about anything that might be painful, Cecily. If it's private, then it can stay private."

She was exhaling a very full stream when she said, "It's about my father. I've only talked about my mom because well, my dad isn't around."

Trevor didn't butt in. He sat there and waited patiently for her to explain.

"When I was five, he got arrested and well, he's been in prison ever since. He worked as a janitor when my parents were first married so money and fancy job titles have never been an issue for me. I only bring it up to say I don't care if you wash dishes, sweep floors, or are the CEO of some big corporation." She smiled at the last option knowing he was much too young for that.

"I'm no CEO and I don't own a company. But I also don't wash dishes or sweep floors."

"You're quite the mystery," Cecily said finishing her cigarette. "Oh, I'm not hating the last couple of drags anymore, either. They're still really strong, but I find myself wanting to finish each cigarette now whereas I used to put them out when I got down near the letters."

"Someone is getting addicted to smoking, isn't she?" he teased.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I think I am. I wake up now really wanting a cigarette and I no longer dread the time when I have to smoke another one. In fact, I find myself getting anxious and wanting the time when I can have one to hurry up and get here."

"Maybe you should throw out the schedule and smoke whenever you want to from now on," he suggested.

"Well, let's see how things go with us after we meet, okay?" She gave him her best smile and his dick was so hard he had to carefully reach down and readjust things.

Cecily realized she was obsessing over a man she barely knew. What she was doing both thrilled her and scared the hell out of her. What if he was some kind of psychopath who was grooming her and luring her in? Then again, what if he was as kind and caring in real life as he was when they video chatted? She realized she was going to have to trust her instincts and her instincts told her to go for it. She would need to hold back some part of herself, though, just in case.

"Do you trust me enough yet to exchange phone numbers?" he asked.

"Of course!" she told him with a happy smile.

A minute later, they both had each other's information.

"How about this? I'll drive to your place and pick you up and we can go do something locally. Dinner maybe?"

"That sounds very nice," she told him. "I'd like that." Another smile then, "So...out of all these many new outfits, which one would you like me to wear for you?"

"Well, if we're calling this a date—a real date—then I wouldn't feel comfortable telling you what to wear. I'd rather you chose and wear something you're comfortable with."

"Hmmm. You just scored major points with me for saying that," she told him sweetly. "So even if I wore jeans and a tee-shirt you'd be okay with that?"

"I would if that's what you want to wear," he told her knowing he'd be very disappointed.

"Well, then I guess it depends on where we're going. If you could let me know that, then I could make a better decision."

"Okay, I'll text you the information by tomorrow if that's okay."

"That's perfect!" she told him.

He saw her check the time before saying, "Sadly, I guess we should sign off for tonight, huh?"

"Oh, right. I completely lost track of time again. That happens to me whenever we talk."

"Same here," she said, "and I hate when our time is up."

"Me, too. I can't tell you how happy I am to finally be meeting you, Cec."

"I'm really excited about that myself," she told him. "So I'll look forward to your text and see you here tomorrow night then. Sweet dreams, handsome!"

"Goodnight, gorgeous," he said followed by her site going inactive.

"Fuck!" he said, his dick still hard as a rock. "I may have to take things into my own hands or...hand...tonight."

On her end, Cecily got ready for bed and after she laid down, she began imagining the best-case scenario with this very attractive, amazing guy. Aware that she was very wet, she reached for a cigarette imagining she was smoking for Trevor as her hand slowly slid between her legs and found the magic bump that was heavily swollen. She drew deeply on her cigarette as her fingers gently circled the Boy in the Boat.

Cecily gasped with pleasure as she increased the pressure before taking another huge hit. The stream of smoke was barely visible in the dimly-lit room, but she was able to see it. She wondered if she might be laying next to Trevor the following night, her pussy freshly fucked as he lay there watching her enjoy an after-sex cigarette. She loved the way he not only looked at when she smoked but the way he stared at her, boring holes into her mind and her soul.

As she drew hard one more time on her Virginia Slim, her body exploded in a massive shudder as she orgasmed harder than she ever had before. Barely able to breathe, she finished her cigarette enjoying the last few puffs immensely; puffs she had dreaded not that long ago. She crushed it out then lay there basking in the afterglow hoping and praying Trevor was for real.

Early the next morning her phone buzzed as she lay there in a quasi-dreamlike state. The sound brought her instantly to life and when she saw it was from Trevor, she smiled even though she was still exhausted.

She reached for a cigarette and lit it as she read.

"Hi beautiful, Just wanted to share my thoughts for our first real date. I can't wait to finally meet you! I was thinking we might try The Malibu Grill on Walnut St. If you've been there before we can try someplace else. Just let me know, okay? And Cecily? I really can't wait to finally meet you. Trevor."

She inhaled deeply and found herself association the pleasure of his words with smoking itself. She took two more deep drags as she thought about her reply.

"Hi, Trevor! I was so happy when I saw the text was from you! To answer your question, I haven't been there and I'd love to go with you. I know you said I could wear anything I want, but what I really want is to wear something you'll like. And I have to admit I'm kind of excited about smoking for you, too. I still can't believe guys find it sexy. I also can't believe I met a guy as nice as you. Okay, you're kind of handsome, too. :-) What time should I be ready?"

She thought about signing off with 'love, Cecily' then changed her mind. It was definitely too early for that, but she was very excited about finally meeting her mystery...benefactor.

Less than a minute later, his reply came back.

"I'll love whatever you wear. I promise. Is 7:30 okay with you? T."

Cecily finished her cigarette and replied with, "That sounds perfect. I'll be ready and waiting for you!" This time she went ahead and wrote it. "Love, Cecily."

Trevor smiled when he saw her reply. He also realized his dick was stone hard again. No girl had ever 'done it' for him the way she did. Samantha had seemed pretty amazing, but Cecily was rocking his freaking world and he couldn't wait to meet in her person.

In fact, she took a couple of hundred dollars from the stash piling up in her account and went shopping, something she rarely did because money wasn't ever available. By the time she finished, she had the sexiest, slinkiest black, knit dress she'd ever seen. It hugged all the right places in all the right ways and with a pair of four-inch heels with ankle straps, Cecily felt as sexy as she ever had. In truth, she'd rarely felt sexy because it was just too expensive to look good. Other than her senior prom she couldn't ever remember feeling beautiful even though she'd often been told she was.

No, money didn't buy happiness, but it made it possible to quit worrying about having enough of it, and in some cases, it came pretty close to making one happy. She had to admit having it was a whole lot better than trying to make $20 last for a week.

She'd also made an appointment to have her hair, nails, and makeup done and by the time Trevor showed up, Cecily looked incredible. The dark, red, glossy lipstick matched her nail polish and looked amazing against the black dress. Her golden hair was soft and smooth with a gentle wave.

It was 7:15 when Cecily realized she'd already smoked at least ten cigarettes that day and was craving another one badly. She also wanted her breath to be perfect—just in case—and she knew from their video chats that a guy with a fetish for smoking loved nothing more than kissing a girl who'd just finished a cigarette. Unless of course, she was smoking while they kissed or even fu... She lit one, took two very deep, back-to-back drags then exhaled a thin, bluish-gray stream of smoke. She took two more long, single hits just before the doorbell rang.

The sound startled her even though she was expecting it. She took one last monster drag then crushed it out as she exhaled. She took a quick last look in the mirror then went to the front door. One deep breath, a smile and then...

"Trevor! Oh, my goodness. You look amazing!" she told him sincerely. He was wearing a very nice leather jacket with a dressy button-down shirt and some very nice-looking pants with shoes that matched his belt.

"Me? Thank you but you're the one who looks amazing," he said as he tried to take her all in at once. "Jesus. You look...stunning!"

"Do you like it? Really?" she asked hopefully.

"Like it? I love it. It—and you—look sensational."

He could tell she'd been smoking and couldn't help saying, "You not only look sexy as hell, you smell...delicious."

"To be honest, I was kind of hoping I might be able to tempt you into kissing me hello," she said almost sheepishly.

"You have no idea how badly I'd like that," he told her.

She also knew he liked to be forced to wait, so as he put his arms around her, she gently tossed her hair back then moved very close to his lips and said, "Does the smell of my smoke turn you on?"

"Oh, my God. More than you can imagine," he told her trying to drink it in.

"Are you dying to taste my lips?" she teased but in a very sexy way.

"I am," he told her.

"So...you like to kiss girls who smoke?" she said raising her lips very close to his nose but not letting him kiss her.

"God, yes," he said.

"Then why don't you kiss me now?" she said finally offering him her soft, full lips.

The anticipation had been building for weeks as he'd watched her slowly and gradually become addicted to cigarettes. He knew she was still at the point where she could probably quit were she to find a reason to do so stronger than her reasons not to. More than anything he'd ever wanted, Trevor hoped she not only wouldn't quit smoking, but that she'd finally surrender completely to her cravings for nicotine and her desire to smoke.

As their lips met it was all he could do not to cum. The taste coupled with the smell was more intoxicating than anything he knew. The knit dress completed the look he loved, and he wanted to...everything...this gorgeous woman who was so close to becoming a smoker for life.

What had begun as a bit of a tease, a kind of test case for Cecily, became an urgent need for Trevor. His veracity not only surprised her, it momentarily frightened her and then as suddenly as it came, the fear dissipated and she too, hungered for his kiss and the passion behind it.

Several seconds passed before Trevor's brain re-engaged and pulled him back from the throes of ecstasy.

"Sorry," he said as he realized he was very close to ravishing her.

"No. Don't be," she told him. "That was very...intense."

"Too intense?" he said smiling to mask his concerns that he'd nearly lost control.

"I'll admit it was a bit of shock at first, but I...I really enjoyed that. I can't ever remember being kissed with that kind of passion before," she admitted. "Is it really my smoking?"

"Oh, yes," Trevor said now back in control. "And the way you look adds fuel to the fire. A potentially raging fire I thought was under control. Again, I apologize if I frightened you."

"No! Trevor. You don't understand. I crave that kind of intensity. I've, well, I've...fantasized about it many times." She hesitated then said, "You know...being...taken."

"You mean..."

"Raped?" she asked knowing that's what he was implying and what she meant. "Yes. Well, not really, of course. I understand it's a fairly common fantasy among women. I can't say how common, I just know I'm not alone. I'm sure you can relate to the fantasy aspect of it, right?"

"Wow. I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing," he admitted.

"I'd never heard of a smoking fetish, so maybe we're even?" she said with a sweet smile.

"Touché," he replied. "But you said fantasy not fetish. How do you see the difference?"

"Well, a fetish, from what I've recently learned anyway, is an almost indispensable part of some sexual fantasy. A plain old fantasy is just something you think about but don't necessarily need."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers