Web Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very insightful," Trevor told her. "I'd say I agree with regard to the fetish part. I'm sure I could make love to a woman who didn't smoke or wear what I like. It just wouldn't be nearly as satisfying or...intense."

"I understand," she assured him. "I've been doing some research and I've even watched a few smoking videos—something else I didn't know existed. Some of the models were gorgeous and I have to admit looked kind of sexy when they smoked. It helped me understand what you meant when you tried to explain a woman's 'smoking style'."

"You are incredibly sexy when you smoke," Trevor told her sincerely.

"Thank you for saying that," she said sweetly. "I still find it all so fascinating. I have to admit I still don't fully understand it, but I'm pretty sure that's because it isn't my fetish."

"I don't mean to be intense when it comes to discussing all this, but perhaps I should ask you something upfront, because I really like you, Cecily, and I don't want to blow this."

"By all means. Please ask," she told him.

"Well, does my...fetish...make you think less of me?"

The level of concern in his voice was obvious. She could tell he genuinely cared about her, and she also now understood how deep-seated this need of his was. She realized that the thought of getting 'this close' to a woman who met all of his most deeply-held needs only to lose her had to be one of his greatest fears. He'd shared having lost someone like that, and now Cecily understood. Protecting him wasn't her job, but she had no desire to hurt him, either.

"No. Not at all. And...I like you too, Trevor. Honestly? It was mostly about the money at first, but each time we talked, I felt myself growing closer to you. I felt this kind of...deep connection with you I've never experienced with anyone before; a connection I've always wanted."

"Like your fantasy?" he asked trying to understand.

"A little, but it isn't quite the same. I need this kind of deep connection with any man I like. My fantasy is just that—a fantasy. I can live without it and be very happy. But without the kind of soulful connection we seem to have, I would never be really satisfied. The fact that you have a special need of your own just makes me feel even more strongly bonded to you, if that makes any sense."

"It makes perfect sense, and I've felt this...bond...with you, too, since the first time we talked. Maybe it's too early to know this for sure, but it seems like we both meet the other person's most important needs."

"I agree completely," she said with a sweet smile. "But I wouldn't have agreed to meet you if I didn't also like you as a person."

"And I agree with that completely," he told her. "You are just such a wonderful person." Trevor paused the added, "Not to mention downright gorgeous."

Cecily smiled then said, "You're kind of...yummy yourself, Trevor."

"So is it fair to say there's a kind of physical attraction between us?" Trevor asked. It wasn't a drastic change in the conversation, but it did surprise Cecily a bit.

"Oh. Um...yes. I'd definitely say that's true. Well, at least from my perspective anyway."

"Trust me. It's mutual," Trevor assured her.

"Is that the only kind of attraction?" she asked hoping to hear it wasn't.

"Definitely not. I know we just met in person for the first time, but I can't ever remember meeting anyone so easy to talk to."

"Yeah. Same here," she said with a smile.

"So...did you maybe want to go to dinner now?" Cecily asked sweetly.

"Oh, right. I got so caught up in everything else I forgot about our plans. Yes. Let's do that," he said with a smile.

"Let me just grab my coat and purse and I'll be ready, okay?"

Cecily chose a short, black, very dressy-looking coat he'd sent her and Trevor helped her put it on as she lifted her hair up in back for him.

She thanked him then turned to face him.

"Trevor? I truly appreciate all of the beautiful things you've sent me, but I really am completely out of room. May I show you real quick?"

Cecily led him to her bedroom and opened the small closet. It, along with her dresser and the only other bedroom in the house, was stuffed with the things he'd bought for her.

"I love everything, but I'm completely out of space. And while I really do having so many pretty, new things, I feel bad about you spending so much money on me. I still don't know what you do—and I really don't care as long as it's legal—but I want you to know I like you for who you are and you don't need to keep sending me things, okay?"

She was so kind and caring and Trevor knew she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Okay, but I am going to pay you what we agreed on with regard to smoking. Is that okay?"

"As much as I'd like to say it isn't necessary, I really do need the money to finish school. If it wasn't for that, I'd ask you to stop paying me, too. Just thinking about getting paid for this makes me feel...cheap."

Cecily looked down and away indicating a sense of shame. Trevor was so moved—and hurt—that he instinctively reached for her hands. Cecily didn't pull back but she still couldn't look at him.

"Cecily, it's very important to me that you know that I have never once looked at our relation—or whatever it is we have—in that way. Ever."

He gently rocked her hands and tilted his head signaling he'd like her to look up. Slowly, she did so.

"Thank you for saying that. I've never done anything like this before and I never expected to have..."

"To have what?" Trevor asked quietly.

"Feelings...for you," she replied even more quietly.

"Nor did I," he admitted. He paused then said, "But I do."

Cecily looked into his eyes and said, "My bedroom is a very dangerous place for me to ask, but would you mind kissing me again?"

"I would never even try and take advantage so yes, I would love to kiss you again and no, I won't try and go any further," he assured her.

"I believe you and my feelings just got a whole lot stronger," she said as she opened her soft, full lips to receive his kiss.

"Mmmm. That was very nice," she told him. She smiled then asked, "Do I still taste good?"

"Very," he told her even though the stronger taste he craved had been greatly reduced.

She smiled then found herself wishing she hadn't intimated she only wanted another kiss. It had been so long since she'd been with a man she was attracted to that she knew she'd have caved immediately had he tried and now she was hoping he would. But true to his word, Trevor was a gentleman in every respect.

"Perhaps we should get going," he told her not wanting to let her know how badly he wanted to stay right there in that room with her.

"Oh, right," she said as he pulled away. "Dinner awaits, doesn't it?"

When they got to the restaurant, Cecily realized she hadn't had a cigarette since just before Trevor arrived and it was much too cold to sit outside.

"You can smoke in the car," he assured her. "It'll give us a chance to sit and talk a little more."

"I was about to ask if you're sure you don't mind, but something tells me you're sure," she said with a smile as she remove the half-empty pack from her purse.

Trevor lit it for with the lighter he'd bought for her.

The conversation flowed easily and naturally, and as they talked, Trevor marveled at how deeply her cheeks caved in each time she drew hard on the white cylinder.

"May I ask you something?" Trevor said.

"I really do enjoy talking with you so you can ask me anything," she told him as she exhaled.

"Thank you. Same here," he replied. "I was wondering whether or not you enjoy smoking or whether it's just about the contract."

Cecily inhaled very deeply and as she exhaled she answered his question.

"I've started to really enjoy it. In fact, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep doing this and still quit."

He watched inhale again the asked, "Do you want to quit?"

"I guess that depends."

"On...?"

Cecily tapped her ash in through the slightly opened window then said, "Ummm. Well, I guess maybe on where this is going?"

"Would you like it to be going somewhere?" he asked.

"I would," she told him before taking another huge hit. "You?"

Trevor smiled then said, "Yes. Very much."

"Then in that case I don't think I want to quit smoking, It's funny, you know? I've always been a kind of conformist. A...good girl. When I tried the web cam thing, I didn't feel so good about it. I'm really not a prude, I just can't take my clothes off for someone I don't know and care about. But smoking is...different."

She took another long drag then continued.

"It was...strange at first. I mean, I know all about the health risks and yet many people still smoke and start smoking. And I'll be honest, it was kind of exciting to have this very good-looking guy watching me and, you know, knowing I was turning him on."

"It sounds like you found a way to be a web cam girl without having to compromise your values," Trevor offered.

"Hmmm. I hadn't thought of it in those terms, but that makes sense," she said before taking another deep drag.

"Well, you most definitely do turn me on. That's a given. But I also find myself...drawn to you, Cecily. You're very attractive, for sure. And smoking does turn me on like nothing else. But I also just really like you—a lot."

"I feel the same way about you," she said before taking a last hit. She rolled the window down a bit then flicked the butt outside. "I don't like being a litter bug, though," she said with a smile.

Trevor reached for her hand then used it to pull the closer to each other.

He stopped just short of kissing her causing Cecily to ask what was wrong.

"Nothing," he assured her. "I just find the scent of your lips so...delicious."

Cecily smiled but didn't laugh.

"Another aspect of the fetish?"

"Yes. Very much so," he told as her as his senses took in as much as they could before he pressed his lips to hers.

The taste was so amazing, so overwhelming, his growing chubby turned to steel in an instant.

"You like?" she teased as their lips parted.

"Uh-uh," he replied. "Me love!"

Cecily laughed quietly and thought to herself she just might be falling in love with this funny, smart, handsome guy with the crazy fetish.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Uh-huh. That should hold me until after dinner," she told him. As he went around to open her for, she realized she was already looking forward to her next cigarette.

Cecily couldn't decide which was more enjoyable—the delicious food or the non-stop conversation during the meal. It was as though she couldn't get enough of this amazing new guy in her life and it was very clear he felt the same way about her, but after well over two hours inside, Cecily's body was demanding another cigarette to quell her growing addiction o nicotine.

"I've had the most amazing and enjoyable time, Trevor, and I don't want it to end but..."

"Oh, my goodness! Shame on me!" he said as he signaled for the check. "I can't believe I forgot."

"I'm actually kind of glad and maybe even flattered you did," she told him. "This lets me know I'm more than a fetish object to you."

"I hope you don't think that's how I feel," he told her with genuine sincerity.

"I don't," she assured him. "But I am very much aware that the fetish aspect is always there."

She smiled then told him, "And I don't mind that at all!"

Trevor paid for dinner and tipped their server with a hundred-dollar bill leading Cecily to once again wonder just what it was he did to be in that kind of situation, financially speaking. She wanted to know and yet another part didn't. Were she to learn he sold drugs or something similar, it would all come crashing down like a house of cards. And she knew that most likely meant she'd have to quit smoking.

As Trevor helped her with her coat, she fished out a cigarette so she could light it as soon as they were outside. Quitting suddenly sounded like a four-letter word as she drew hungrily two times back to back.

"Nice double pump," he told her as they walked arm in arm.

"I read about that online early on. It was one of many things I'd never heard of with regard to the smoking fetish."

Cecily inhaled deeply again as he opened her door and was pleasantly surprised when Trevor kissed her again.

On the way back, Cecily asked if he minded telling her about other girls he'd dated who smoked—or that he'd talked into starting. There was no accusation, just curiosity and Trevor answered her honestly and completely.

She also realized curiosity was killing the cat.

"While I'm being nosey, would mind me asking what you do for a living?"

"No, not at all," he replied. "Would you care to venture a guess first?"

"Oh, my. Ummm...gee, I...I really have no idea," she told him truthfully. "Is it...legitimate?" she asked, her voice rising in pitch and her eyebrows risen high in anticipation of any possible response.

Trevor laughed politely then told her, "It's 100% legal. Does that help?"

Cecily smiled then laughed, too.

"Yes. That helps a lot."

"Some might say it's immoral, but no one would say my wealth was acquired illegally."

"Um...that didn't exactly help," she said now very concerned.

Trevor reached for hand which she gave him although with some hesitation.

"I won the lottery," he finally told her.

"Thank God!" Cecily said now that she knew the truth.

"It was a pretty significant amount."

"Trevor? I honestly don't care how much you have or don't have. I just needed to know you weren't, you know, some kind of..."

"Criminal?" he suggested with a smile.

"Well, yes, Criminal was the word I was thinking of," she admitted as she smiled back.

"Are you relieved?" he asked.

"Very," she replied.

She said very quietly, "I just needed to know before I invited you back inside."

Trevor couldn't really look at her while he drove, but even just a quick glance explained everything.

Neither of them spoke the rest of the way and Cecily unlocked her front door in silence.

"Would you like another drink?" she finally asked after he helped her with her coat.

"No, thank you. Unless you would," he told her.

"I'm fine," she said as their eyes met. She was so very happy when Trevor took her in her arms and kissed her again.

"I...I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to stay," she told him as they held one another.

"I'd like that very much."

He looked into her eyes again then asked, "Are you sure?"

"Very," she told him. "Why don't I go change into something pretty you sent me?"

"You don't have do that," he told her.

"Ah, but I want to," she said with a sweet smile. "I'll be right back, okay?"

As Trevor watched her walk away he wondered for the first time if he might just befalling in love with this sexy, beautiful woman who not only understood his needs but who seemed to enjoy meeting them.

He had no idea what to expect when Cecily returned and when she did he was speechless.

"Is this okay?" she asked as stood in front of him.

"Oh...my...God," he said as he admired her.

She'd chosen a lacy, black bra and panty set along with a black garter belt, off-black stockings, and four-inch black heels with an ankle strap. She also wore something else she was very sure he'd like—a black, rib-knit, ballerina sweater. Yes the gold necklace and dangling gold earrings were nice, but the long-sleeved sweater fulfilled his other fantasy in a way that had him very hard in seconds.

Cecily reached for his hand and said, "Come on handsome. I'm dying to give you something else I recently learned about—my first smoky blowjob to my new boyfriend."

"I like the way that sounds," he told as she led him back to her bedroom.

"Which part?" she teased.

"Um...both?"

Cecily laughed then closed the door behind them.

"I want to undress you," she informed him as she reached for his tie.

His jacket followed, then his shirt, shoes, pants, tee-shirt and socks.

"Hmmm. What do we have here?" she teased as she reached for him inside his underwear while looking into his eyes.

As her tiny hand wrapped around it, her eyes opened wide.

"Oh, my. Look how big we are!" she purred. "All the better to f..."

Cecily pushed him back and onto her bed where he sat with his feet dangling. She quickly removed his boxers then laid a thin pillow between his knees before reaching for a cigarette.

"I think someone is very happy," she said with a smile as she lit her own cigarette.

She took a huge drag as she knelt between his legs he exhaled toward his fully-erect phallus.

"Fffuck!" Trevor moaned.

"Be patient," she said teasingly. "That's coming. But first..."

She took him in her hand and wrapped her slender fingers around his ample girth. She smiled again, double pumped then opened her mouth and engulfed his enormous cock with her red lips as she exhaled through her nose.

"Jesus Christ!" he groaned as she took him slowly and deeply before slowly rising back up and inhaling deeply again.

By the time she'd finished her cigarette Trevor thought he might lose control. It had been so long since Samantha dad done that for him and Cecily was even more beautiful.

"And now we fuck," she announced as she ground her cigarette before pushing Trevor onto his back.

He quickly pulled her on top of him then just as quickly rolled over on top of her. Cecily yelped with pleasure as he took control.

"Mmmm. I want you so bad," she moaned.

"Not so fast," he told her as he unhooked her strapless bra before taking her entire areola into his mouth while he reached for her panties with his other hand. Cecily gladly helped remove them as he moved to her other breast while gently circling her clit with the tip of his index finger.

"Ffffuck!" she cried softly.

"That's coming. Be patient," he teased reversing the roles.

Cecily was very, very wet and hornier than she'd ever been in her life. Even so, she was thrilled when he slid between her legs and returned the favor. It took very little time after his tongue found the Boy in the Boat before Cecily's body tensed then exploded in the most amazing orgasm of her life.

No other guy had ever been so attentive to her needs before. If she was lucky, she'd get her boobs sucked or maybe even her clit fingered. But Trevor was in no hurry and knew exactly what he was doing. She'd also never had more than one orgasm, but that was about to change—two more times. Once due to his magic tongue then again thanks to that magnificent cock of his.

Cecily experienced her first vaginal orgasm as Trevor repeatedly raised up making sure to stroke her love button as he stroked her tight, warm pussy.

"Oh, my God!" Cecily moaned when she came at the same time he did. She'd allowed him to cum inside her knowing it could end up being a terrible mistake. Yes, she was on the pill, but that had nothing to do with STDs. It was too late to worry now and worrying was the last thing on her mind as she basked in the afterglow.

"They say an after-sex cigarette is the best," she told him as she ran her fingers through the tuft of dark hair on his muscled chest.

He handed her one and lit it for her.

"Well? What's the verdict?" he asked after her second deep drag.

"They're right," she informed him. "This tastes so good!"

"I'll be the judge of that," Trevor said with mock seriousness as she took a third drag.

For a brief moment, she thought he wanted a drag, too. Well, until he kissed her deeply and passionately as she exhaled.

"What's the verdict?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"It's official now," he told her. "You do taste good."

Cecily laughed happily and said, "You nut!"

"Nutty for you," he said again with mock seriousness.

Cecily laughed again and as she inhaled deeply again, she watched him watching her. She had never been happier or felt more satisfied.