Web Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

"Hey! Are you trying to make me fall in love with you or something?" she asked sweetly as continued to stare.

"I am," he told her. He smiled, kissed her again, the said, "It's kinda lonely being over here in love alone."

He said it in such a way that he had room to say he was just kidding around, Cecily knew he meant it.

"Trevor? Please don't tease me about that, okay?" she said, her voice full of emotion.

"I'm not," he told her directly. "I know we really just met, but...I'm not kidding...sweetheart."

He brushed her long, silky hair back then said, "I've been falling in love with you since the first time we talked on line. You know, back when you were a web cam girl."

Cecily's eyes were filled with tears of joy as she said, "So...it wasn't just me?"

"Hardly," he said as he gently played with her hair. "How could I not? You're everything I've ever wanted in a..."

"A wife?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes. In a wife," he told her with a smile.

"Shouldn't we get to know one another better first?" she asked as she finished her first-ever after-sex cigarette.

"Oh. Good idea," Trevor agreed. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I thought we could repeat what we just did. You know, to be sure we really enjoyed it," she said as she ran her hand through his thick, dark hair.

"Right. One can never be too sure about such things. Good thinking!"

"I know," she said matter of factly. "Now please stop talking and fuck me again, would you?"

Both of the laughed loudly as he rolled her on top of him. Cecily reached for him and finding him hard again lowered herself onto Mr. Happy and took him all the to the hilt.

The happy new couple's romance grew stronger by the day. Visits became almost daily and after just two more months of loving and lovemaking, Trevor proposed to the girl of his dreams who had long since abandoned any thought of quitting smoking. In fact, after that first night together her smoking gradually increased from just under a half pack a day to just over a pack day by the time he proposed.

Every time Cecily reached for a cigarette it reminded her of the man she so dearly loved. Each time she saw the way he way he looked at her when she smoked the happier she was she'd agreed to his proposal just when she was about to give up her very short stint as a web cam girl.

Cecily left school and moved in with Trevor after he proposed and just four months later, they were married in a lavish ceremony. Trevor had insisted on doing this for her because he knew it had a dream of hers since she was a little girl. When she'd finally learned how much money he had she'd immediately insisted on getting a pre-nup agreement, but Trevor refused that request as strongly as he had her pleas for a small, simple wedding.

Her mother and friends all wondered why she'd started smoking 'so late in life'. She always smiled politely and just said she really enjoyed it, and by then, that was very true. Cecily looked forward to each and every cigarette she smoke perhaps as much as her handsome, loving husband looked forward to seeing her smoke them.

Cecily clearly wasn't cut out to be a web cam girl, but she truly loved the way Trevor looked at her every time she smoked—something she did more and more as her new life with her love grew better and better with each passing day.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers