Wendy Pt. 03

Story Info
Wendy cracks the glass ceiling, continued.
27.4k words
4.86
8.7k
17

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story. Comments are always appreciated.

WENDY - Part 3

Wendy dressed and made her way to her suite at Destinations, but not before promising that they'd get together again for some more fun. Falling into her bed after showering, she fell asleep almost immediately, not waking until mid-morning. Ordering breakfast from room service, she ate, then went down to the swimming pool, positioning her chaise lounge beneath a large umbrella and then falling asleep after a swim. Waking up, she swam again, then went back up to her room to shower and consider what she wanted to eat for lunch. Exiting the shower, she heard her phone ringing and answered it, smiling at the sound of Mary's voice.

"I just got out of the shower," Wendy said, putting the phone on speaker. "I was going to order some lunch. Would you like to join me?"

"Gosh, yes," Mary replied. "I feel so bad about abandoning you yesterday. I was so excited that I never even gave thought to the fact that you got a big promotion and probably a raise, too. I could only think about celebrating and getting laid."

"That's okay," Wendy said. "I treated myself to a bottle of champagne with dinner. I did my own celebrating," she said, smiling at the thought of Tony, Sara, and Hassan.

"Okay," Mary said. "I'll be there in 10 minutes. Don't get dressed. My tongue and your pussy have a date."

Wendy laughed as she hung up the phone, then lay back on the bed until she heard the doorbell. Going to the door, she opened it, gasping when she saw that Mary wasn't alone, that she was with two tall black men and a tall black woman.

"Mary!" Wendy gasped, not knowing what to do, but not wanting to embarrass herself by trying to futilely cover her nakedness.

"Didn't I tell you that she was gorgeous," Mary said, grinning at Wendy. "These are my besties," she said, entering and kissing Wendy, reaching around to caress her ass. "My favorite fuck buddies other than you."

"Yeah, she's hot, all right," one of the men said, eyeing her up and down.

"Smokin' hot," the other said, smiling.

"I think that you're beautiful," the woman said, just a few inches shorter than her, while the two guys were a bit taller. "Mary tells me that you like women. So do I, especially white ones."

"Maybe you should come in," Wendy said, butterflies in her stomach.

"This is Daryl and Chris, they're twins, and that's Shirelle," Mary introduced.

"Mary, what on earth are you doing?" Wendy asked, trying to get some control of the situation, looking around for her clothes.

"We're going to fuck you," Mary said, grinning at the surprised look on Wendy's face when she stopped and stared at her. "Unless you're not interested, of course. In that case, you can just watch us fucking. We haven't really stopped since last night. In fact, I'm starved. Did you order lunch yet?"

"Be my guest," Wendy said, shaking her head at Mary's brazen audacity.

"She said that you liked to have fun," Shirelle said as Mary picked up the phone and called room service. "Said that you like surprises."

"This is way past a surprise," Wendy said, really seeing Shirelle now, her high cheekbones and large eyes like depthless pools, but most noticeable were her huge breasts beneath the wife-beater T-shirt that she was wearing, the sides bulging out and her large dark nipples pressing out against the material. She was also wearing skin-tight jeans which showcased her slender legs and ass.

"Mary says that she doesn't think that you've ever been with a black woman before," Shirelle said, gently cupping one of Wendy's naked breasts, her thumb sliding back and forth across her hard nipple, her other hand reaching down to cup her ass and caress it.

"I-I haven't," Wendy said, feeling her pussy getting wet, not knowing what to do.

"Would you like to?" Shirelle asked, smiling, then leaning over to suck on her nipple, biting down until Wendy gasped.

"Yes," Wendy breathed in reply.

"Where's the bedroom?" Shirelle asked, sliding her tongue across Wendy's lips, then softly kissing her. "Mary says that she loves eating you, that you're delicious. I'd like to taste you."

Glancing over at Mary who was bent over the desk on the phone, one of the guys pulling her shorts down while she ordered lunch, Wendy took Shirelle's hand and led her to the bedroom, smiling when she felt her reach out to caress her ass.

"You've got a beautiful ass," Shirelle said. "Daryl and Chris are real ass men. Sometimes I think that they prefer fucking an ass to a pussy. Is that something that you like?"

"Yes, but it's been a while since I've done it," Wendy said, blushing as she sat down on the end of her bed and watched Shirelle peel her T-shirt off, releasing her huge breasts, her big dark nipples wrinkled and screwed into knots. "They're so big!" she said.

"Too big," Shirelle said as she undid her jeans and started to push them down. "They're the only thing most people see when they talk to me."

"I know what that's like," Wendy said.

"I don't really mind," Shirelle said as she stepped out of her jeans to stand naked in front of Wendy. "I like knowing that people lust over me."

"It still embarrasses me," Wendy said, staring at her pussy, seeing her long inner lips hanging down, dark and thick beneath a big, fat clit, glistening wetly.

"You must be embarrassed a lot," Shirelle said, gently pushing Wendy back so that she lay back. "You're so beautiful, how can people help but look at you and want you?" she asked, kneeling down and pushing her legs up, then spreading her knees wide apart until they were laying on the mattress, totally spreading her pussy open. "What a beautiful pussy," she said, looking up and smiling. "And so wet," she added, leaning down and dragging her tongue up through her pussy. "And very delicious," she said, sinking her tongue into her as Wendy moaned, watching as she began to eat her.

"God, you cum so easily," Shirelle said, looking up, smiling as she licked her lips. "I like that. It's like drinking from a fountain," she said, once again gluing her mouth to her pussy.

"Let me...I want you, too," Wendy gasped, groaning as another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Okay," Shirelle agreed, climbing up onto the bed and swinging a leg across Wendy's body, positioning her pussy right in front of her face as she lowered her own face down to continue eating her.

Wendy was awed as she stared at Shirelle's pussy spread open in front of her face, the stark contrast between her dark inner lips and clit and the deep vermillion inside fascinating to her. She saw a bead of juice getting ready to drip and stuck out her tongue to catch it, her own pussy flooding with juices when she tasted the musky flavor, then lifted her face so that she could lick her pussy, sucking on her long, thick inner lips, gently chewing on them and feeling her wriggle as a cascade of juices bathed her tongue. She felt her stiffen when she started sucking on her fat clit and felt her scream into her own pussy.

"I knew that the two of you were going to like each other," Mary said from the doorway as she watched them eating each other. "Lunch is here when you're ready."

"I could use something to eat other than this fine pussy," Shirelle said, looking up from Wendy's pussy. "Your pussy can be dessert."

The three of them laughed and went into the other room where the twins were already eating, Wendy noticing that one of them had a glistening cock. Mary had ordered more than enough food, plus a couple of bottles of white wine, and they all stuffed themselves. She felt a momentary pang at the idea that Clandestine was going to be picking up the tab and decided that she'd say something to Tom about making sure that the charge went to her. With her new salary, she thought with a smile, she could afford it.

Mary disappeared into the bedroom with the twins, leaving Wendy and Shirelle to finish the second bottle of wine.

"I'm glad Mary brought you over," Wendy said, smiling, "though I was pretty freaked out at first."

"You answered the door naked and I knew that I liked you," Shirelle said, laughing.

"That's because Mary told me not to dress, that she was coming over to eat my pussy," Wendy explained, laughing with her. "She didn't bother to mention that she was bringing friends for an impromptu orgy."

"Speaking of which," Shirelle said, draining her glass and standing up. "Let's join them."

Entering the bedroom, they found Mary on top of one of the twins, the other behind her with his cock in her ass.

"Told you," Shirelle said as they watched.

"Come on," Wendy said, pulling her onto the bed next to them. "I want to be on top this time."

"Daryl, you know how I hate it when you cum in my ass," Mary protested.

"But I do it every time," Daryl replied, laughing.

"I still hate it," Mary said. "It so messy. Not you, too," she gasped. "Chris!"

"You're going to go clean up anyway, so what the hell?" Chris said as he filled her pussy with cum at the same time.

"One of these days I'll refuse to fuck you," Mary threatened, then started laughing. "God, it does feel good, though."

"You're never going to change and you don't even know how to say no when it comes to getting laid," Daryl said as he pulled his cock from her ass and she dismounted Chris, standing up, cum running down her legs.

"I'm going to take a shower," Mary said.

"I'll join you," Daryl volunteered.

Wendy had lifted her head to watch when she heard Mary and was now staring at Chris' cock, glistening and covered with cum cocktail. Twisting her body so that she could lean over, she licked it, dragging her tongue from the base up to the head before taking it into her mouth, moaning when she tasted Mary all over it, as well as his cum. She like that it was what she thought of as Jonathan-sized.

"You should fuck him, too," Shirelle suggested, "then let me eat you again when you're really wet and gooey, maybe full of cum."

"I like to suck them when they cum. Can you, so soon?" Wendy asked, looking at Chris as she licked her lips, feeling his cock hardening in her grip as she slowly jacked him.

"Sure," Chris replied, smiling.

"They're both like that," Shirelle said. "Always ready. That's one of the reasons that they're so much fun to fuck."

Wendy moved to straddle Chris, reaching down beneath herself for his cock and guiding it to her pussy, sighing as she sank down on it just as Mary and Daryl returned from the shower.

"I told you she liked to have fun," Mary said, smiling as she watched Wendy fucking Chris.

"I want her ass," Daryl said, moving over to the foot of the bed to watch from directly behind, reaching out and pressing his finger against her starred rosebud, causing her to moan. "You like it in the ass?" he asked, climbing up onto the bed, his knees outside of Chris' legs.

"I-I've never done this, two at once," Wendy said, freezing when she felt the head of his cock rubbing against her asshole.

"I have," Daryl said, laughing. "I'll make it good for you."

"The only thing better is three cocks," Mary said, smiling.

"Okay, but slowly," Wendy agreed, trying to relax as she felt him pressing against her, but finding that difficult with Chris' cock in her pussy. "Oh!" she gasped when she felt a finger on her clit, then moaned when she felt the head of Daryl's cock slip into her ass, impossibly big, much bigger than any cock that had ever been there, which in truth wasn't that many, though she loved it. Most guys were only interested in her pussy.

"Yeah, that's it," Daryl said, pumping the head of his cock in and out of her ass a few times, then pushing more into her, stopping when he felt resistance and then pushing even more into her. It didn't take long before his cock was buried in her ass and Wendy could feel both of the cocks pulsing deep inside of her.

"Oh, god!" she groaned as an orgasm tore through her.

"Man, your pussy is doing a number on my cock," Chris gasped as he felt it spasming, squeezing him tightly as she came.

"That's it," Daryl said reassuringly as he began to slowly fuck her ass. "Beautiful ass, nice and tight," he said.

"Great, isn't it?" Mary asked as she crawled onto the bed, smiling at Wendy before kneeling down between Shirelle's spread legs.

"Oh, god," Wendy moaned as the two cocks pummeled her pussy and ass.

"I did warn her," Shirelle said as Mary leaned down and slid her tongue into her pussy and began to slurp. "And don't you go cumming in her ass," she warned.

"You can cum on my face," Mary said, lifting a smiling face from Shirelle's pussy.

"You are so damned nasty," Shirelle laughed as Mary bent back down to eat her pussy.

Wendy had never experienced orgasms the way she was now doing as the two cocks continued to fuck her. It was the most incredible feeling in the world. She looked over at Shirelle and saw her watching, a smile on her face as Mary continued to eat her pussy.

"Are you having any fun yet?" Shirelle asked.

"This is great," Wendy gasped, smiling. "So great."

"You really want me to cum in your face?" Daryl asked several minutes later.

"Yeah," Mary panted as she lifted her face from Shirelle's pussy. "Try not to get it in my eyes. I hate that. All over my mouth, nose, and chin, and in my mouth," she said, rolling onto her back, her head right at the foot of the bed.

Wendy turned to watch, gasping when she saw the thick ropes of cum shooting from the end of Daryl's cock onto Mary's upturned face, landing on her extended tongue and in her mouth and across her nose and cheeks.

"I'm going to cum," Chris warned.

Wendy quickly scrambled from his cock, turning and taking his cock into her mouth just as it exploded, cum blasting the back of her mouth, then coating her tongue as he came. When she finally finished sucking him dry, she turned to look at Mary as found her using a finger to scrape cum from all over her face into her mouth.

"And I thought that I knew how crazy you were," Wendy said, laughing, then leaning down to kiss her, then to lick her face.

"And I had no idea how crazy you could be," Mary said, laughing, "but I just love you even more."

"My turn," Shirelle said and Wendy looked up to see Daryl returning from the bathroom, then crawling onto the bed between Shirelle's legs and sinking his cock into her, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist as he fucked her.

"This is so crazy," Wendy laughed as she watched Daryl fucking Shirelle.

"Come sit on my face," Shirelle implored.

"Like Cozumel," Mary said as Wendy straddled Shirelle's face, then lowered her pussy down onto her mouth.

"Better, much better," Wendy sighed as Shirelle began to eat her sopping pussy while Daryl continued to fuck her.

"My turn," Mary said after several minutes, pulling Wendy off of Shirelle's face onto the bed next to her.

"Okay," Wendy said, smiling. "This was a great idea, by the way. Thanks."

"Like I said, we both deserve to celebrate," Mary said as she climbed on top of Wendy and lowered her pussy onto her mouth and her own mouth down onto Wendy's pussy.

"Yeah, suck it, suck it good," Wendy heard and turned to look, seeing Daryl with his cock in Shirelle's mouth and Chris between her legs fucking her.

"This is so nice," Wendy said when Mary turned and lay on top of her, their noses almost touching while Chris continued to fuck Shirelle next to them while Daryl watch.

"I'm glad that you like it," Mary said, smiling and softly kissing her. "You're everything I could ever want in a sister."

"I agree," Wendy said, hugging her.

"And thanks for giving me your old job," Mary said. "That means a lot to me."

"I didn't give you anything," Wendy said. "You've more than earned it and you're capable of doing it. It was a smart business decision. We won't have to train a new PA and training a receptionist is a lot easier."

"Don't you go taking your time, Chris," Shirelle said. "You know how upset Momma gets if we're late for Sunday dinner."

"Can't help it," Chris said, pulling his glistening cock from her pussy. "You're just a great fuck."

"Sweet talker," Shirelle scoffed, but smiled as he moved up next to her head and stuck his cock in her mouth, sighing, then groaning as he came.

"Who...who's Momma?" Wendy asked faintly when Shirelle had finished sucking Chris dry.

"Our mother," Shirelle replied. "Who else would Momma be?"

"You...you're brothers and sister?" Wendy asked, her eyes wide in shock.

"You couldn't tell that?" Shirelle asked. "No matter. We're adults. We're capable of making our own decisions about what we do with our bodies and it's nobody's business but ours. All that incest stuff is fine to protect non-adults, but it's bullshit if you're an adult."

"I-I never even thought about it," Wendy said, stunned. "I was just surprised is all. I wasn't judging."

"Now you know," Shirelle said. "Does it change your opinion of us?"

"No," Wendy replied immediately, shaking her head. "No way."

"So, you wouldn't mind doing this again?" Shirelle asked.

"Right now?" Wendy replied, smiling broadly.

"Okay then," Shirelle said, smiling. "Besides, who in their right mind would not fuck these two with those cocks on them? It's great knowing that if the guy I'm out with doesn't interest me that way, to be able to come home and know that I've got two live-in cocks at my disposal and no problems to go with them. Besides, they love my pussy."

"Shit yeah," Daryl said, smiling.

"Too right," Chris laughed.

"Put me in that club, too," Wendy said, flushing. "I could eat you forever."

"Same with me," Shirelle said. "Mary didn't lie when she said that you had the tastiest pussy she had ever tasted. She used to tell me that. You can't imagine how curious that made me."

"Now who's going to get Momma all upset?" Daryl asked.

Wendy took a long shower when they had gone, trying to sort out her various and sometimes conflicting feelings about everything that had happened since she had walked into Clandestine's for her job interview. She had never imagined, or even thought of herself in the situation that she now found herself in, but she loved it. The only thing that she wanted was more.

"Well, don't you look happy," Mary greeted Wendy the next morning when she arrived at the office. "Look behind you," she said.

Turning, Wendy gasped when she saw the additional brass plaque with Chief Operating Officer etched onto it on her door beneath the brass plaque containing her name.

"God, it's real," Wendy said, running a finger across the letters.

"I'll believe it when I get a bigger paycheck, personally," Mary said. "I'll get coffee. He's waiting for you."

"Bring yourself one, too," Wendy said. "You're our PA, just acting as the receptionist until we find a new one."

Wendy smiled at the elation that she saw on Mary's face as she turned to go for the coffee, then entered Jonathan's office.

"Well, aren't you sunshine personified," Jonathan said when he saw her. "Good weekend?"

"The best," Wendy replied, taking a seat, unable to keep the smile off of her face.

"Good for you," Jonathan said. "I was hoping that you'd celebrate."

"I did, and then some," Wendy said, then laughed. "Thank you for the new door plaque. It's just wonderful."

"You're welcome," he said as Mary entered with three coffees on a tray, placing them all on the desk, then taking a seat next to Wendy.

"I like this," Jonathan said as he picked up his coffee. "What's up for the week? You first, Mary."

"Well, other than not knowing what you want me to do, I've found someone to replace me," Mary said.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers
123456...8