Wendy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," Mary said, quickly grabbing her bag and joining them.

"You get a ride like this every day?" Shirelle asked as they got into the Mercedes-Benz S550.

"Yes," Wendy replied. "It comes with the job. Hi, Charlie. You have a good day?"

"I did, Ms. Rose," Charlie, the driver replied. "Thank you for asking."

"Please drop me and Shirelle at my place, then take Mary to her home and wait for her, okay? Sorry to make you work late," Wendy said.

"Not a problem, Ms. Rose," Charlie said, pulling away. "I'm happy to help."

"I could get used to that kind of treatment," Shirelle laughed after they exited the car at Destinations.

"I'll never get used to it," Wendy said. "I feel like I'm living in a Hollywood movie. Let's eat in the restaurant instead of in the room," she suggested. "It's the same food."

"Do you eat here all the time?" Shirelle asked as they ate.

"So far, yes," Wendy replied. "When I got hired, I was almost dead broke. I was on probation, so they put me up here because it made no sense to rent. They included food. Since I had no money, I just always eat here. The food's really good."

"I'd go crazy eating the same thing every day," Shirelle said. "The only reason I ate at Chick-fil-A was because it was free. I wasn't making enough to eat anywhere else. I hope I never taste that food ever again."

"I'm going to start exploring other places to eat soon," Wendy said. "I finally got a bank account and paid, so I can afford to. I've just been working so hard to try to prove that I'm worth keeping, I haven't really thought much about it until now. Now the whole world's been turned upside down and I'm just trying to figure out how to live in it. I was perfectly content as Jonathan's PA."

"And now?" Shirelle asked. "COO isn't anything to sneeze at. This is a seriously big corporation."

"No, and it's nothing that I'd ever imagined being or doing," Wendy said. "But so far, I love it, being able to look at issues and make decisions without having to ask. I'm still having trouble with that part. I keep wanting to make sure that everything I'm doing is okay and Jonathan keeps telling me that it's my job to make those decisions. It's pretty scary when I think about the money involved and all of the people depending upon me to do a good job."

"Something tells me that you don't need to worry," Shirelle said, smiling.

"We'll see," Wendy sighed. "We're making some huge changes, all because of suggestions I made. Sometimes I wake up covered in sweat, almost freaking out, but Jonathan okays all of it and I guess he knows what he's doing. He built this company from scratch."

"He is so gorgeous," Shirelle sighed. "I get so wet just looking at him."

"We all do," Wendy said, laughing. "Ready to go upstairs?" she asked.

"Dessert is my favorite part of a meal," Shirelle said, finishing her glass of wine.

When they entered the elevator, Wendy turned to Shirelle when the doors closed and she had pressed the button and kissed her, letting her hands wander over her back and down her to ass as they sucked the breath from one another.

"I've just been dying to do that," Wendy said when they broke the kiss.

"Don't ever hesitate on my account," Shirelle said, smiling. "Like the rest of you, you're a world-class kisser."

"Here we are," Wendy said as the elevator slowed to a stop and the doors slid open.

"What's this?" Shirelle asked as they stepped out into the foyer.

"I moved," Wendy replied. "I live here now."

"But there's no door," Shirelle said, looking around.

"It's the penthouse," Wendy explained. "This is the only unit up here."

"You moved to the penthouse?!" Shirelle asked, her eyes widening.

"Yes," Wendy replied, leaving the foyer and entering the living room.

"As I live and die," Shirelle breathed, staring open-mouthed at the view through the living room out to the pool and the city beyond. "You really live here?"

"Yes," Wendy replied. "Come on, I'll give you the nickel tour."

"This is as fine as fine gets," Shirelle said after seeing the entire condo as they stood in the master bathroom. "How can you afford to live here?"

"I get paid a lot now and they're giving me a three-year balloon mortgage," Wendy explained. "That means that I don't have to pay anything for three years, then I have to pay the entire amount. This is one of the units that's going to become a condo. I'm buying it."

"Well, damn!" Shirelle said. "Good for you."

"I've saved the best for last," Wendy said, taking her by the hand and leading her to the pool area.

"Oh, this is where I'd be living," Shirelle said as she admired the view. "This is just outstanding."

"Come swimming with me," Wendy said, Shirelle smiling broadly when she turned around and saw Wendy naked, her clothes on the ground at her feet.

"I'd love to," Shirelle said, quickly stripping and following her into the pool. "The water's warm!" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Isn't this just wonderful?" Wendy asked, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her, feeling their breasts mashing against each other as they sucked tongues.

"It is," Shirelle said, smiling. "Didn't you say something about eating my pussy?" she asked.

"I did," Wendy replied, smiling. "Sit up on the edge of the pool."

Smiling down at Wendy as she leaned back on her hands, her feet well apart up on the edge of the pool, Shirelle was holding her breath as she watched Wendy's extended tongue slip between her long, thick, dark inner lips and into her.

"Oh, yes, eat that pussy, oh, eat that pussy," she said as Wendy sucked on her long inner lips, gently chewing on them before moving up to her big clit and sucking on it, teasing it with the tip of her tongue before sliding back down and into her, tasting the musky cascade of juices that swept over her tongue as she slurped on her.

"What a surprise, finding the two of you already at it," Mary's voice interrupted.

"Mary!" Shirelle gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here," Mary replied, smiling at the look on her face. "Didn't she tell you?" she asked.

"I sort of missed that part," Wendy said, licking her lips. "I asked Mary to be my roommate. I gave her the second bedroom."

"Second bedroom! I didn't see that," Shirelle said.

"It's pretty much like mine, just a bit smaller," Wendy said.

"I'm going to be spending a lot of time here, aren't I?" Shirelle asked.

"I sure hope so," Wendy replied, smiling, then leaning down to drag her tongue up through her pussy once again.

"You'd better," Mary agreed. "All my stuff is piled in the foyer," she said.

"It can wait," Wendy said. "Take off your clothes and join us."

If Jonathan noticed that Shirelle was wearing the same outfit the next morning, he didn't say anything.

"Why do the three of you look inordinately happy, like you all ate canaries or something?" he asked as Shirelle placed the three coffees on the desk.

"We had a get-to-know-each-other girl's night last night at my new condo," Wendy replied.

"Should I feel insulted that I wasn't invited?" Jonathan asked.

"They call it a girl's night for a reason," Mary said. "Besides, you'd have been bored to tears, nothing but lots of pussy eating."

Shirelle burst out laughing and Wendy had to cover her mouth with her hand as she laughed at the look on Jonathan's face.

"This is my own fault, isn't it?" Jonathan asked.

"Pretty much," Mary replied, laughing. "But you and Vera are coming to dinner Friday night. We asked Shirelle to come, too."

"Well, that should certainly be interesting," Jonathan said, slightly mollified. "Must you always be so damned blunt?" he asked.

"Do you really want me to change?" Mary asked. "I didn't think so," she said when he didn't reply.

"Thank you for the coffee, Shirelle," Jonathan said, smiling ruefully. "I appreciate the wonderful mental imagery that I get to spend the day dealing with, Mary."

"Imagination's a powerful thing, I hear," Shirelle said as she left, laughing.

"Anything that we need to discuss?" Jonathan asked, shaking his head.

"Not really," Wendy said. "We can all take a big breath. I spent most of yesterday with Fred and we went through about half of the properties, deciding which units to keep and which ones to sell. We'll make it through the rest today."

"I'm beginning to question the use of these morning meetings," Jonathan said.

"I like them," Mary said, smiling. "I never knew that they were so much fun."

"How do you have the nerve to talk to him like that?" Shirelle asked when Wendy and Mary exited Jonathan's office.

"I've been here for five years," Mary replied. "I know him. Besides, I suck his cock every morning."

"What!" Shirelle exclaimed, her eyes wide. "You never told me that."

"Of course I didn't," Mary laughed. "But you work here now and after our little revelation and dinner Friday coming up, it doesn't matter."

"What's dinner got to do with it?" Shirelle asked.

"I've never known you to be so thick," Mary said, shaking her head. "Jonathan and Vera love to play around."

"Does she know that you suck his cock?" Shirelle asked.

"Of course," Mary replied. "They don't keep things like that from each other. "Vera's even thanked me for doing it, told me that it really helps his day."

"I'll just bet it does," Shirelle laughed. "Maybe I should suck his cock."

"Ask him," Mary said. "He'll either say yes or no, though I can't imagine Jonathan turning down a blowjob."

"Do you suck his cock?" Shirelle asked Wendy.

"I'd never do anything like that in the office," Wendy replied, blushing as she avoided the question.

"I see," Shirelle said, eyeing Wendy. "There's a lot more to this place than I realized."

"You have no idea," Mary laughed. "But trust me, this place was made for you."

"You really shouldn't have said that, you know," Wendy said to Mary when they were in her office. "Maybe Shirelle didn't want to be outed like that."

"You don't know her," Mary laughed. "She's just dying to fuck Jonathan. I just made it easier for both of them, because we both know Jonathan."

Wendy was walking to Fred's office when her phone rang. Answering it, she was surprised and pleased to hear Sara's voice on the other end.

"Tony would like to have you pose for his photographer," Sara informed her. "Are you free this evening?"

"I thought that he was joking," Wendy replied.

"Tony never speaks frivolously," Sara replied. "He always says exactly what he means."

"I could really use a good night's sleep," Wendy said. "It's been pretty crazy lately and I haven't been getting much sleep."

"I'm sure it will only take an hour or so," Sara said. "It would really please him. I know that he'd appreciate it. We're leaving next week for a month or so, so he'd like to do it before we go."

"Of course I'll do it, then," Wendy said, inwardly sighing, really wanting a good night's sleep.

"After dinner, say 7:30?" Sara asked. "That way you'll be home early and you can get your beauty rest, though god knows you don't need it. You are such a sexy, stunningly beautiful young woman."

"Does anyone ever say no to you, Sara?" Wendy asked, laughing.

"Not that I can recall," Sara laughed. "We'll see you this evening then?"

"I'll be there," Wendy promised.

Wendy was pleased that she and Fred were able to get through the rest of the properties to determine which to keep and which to sell before the day came to a close. She wanted to be prepared when she talked to Pamela Grimes next. She had received a call from Hannah Jones, the head of housekeeping at Destinations, and had arranged to meet her in her office at the hotel at 6:00. For some reason, she hadn't told Mary about Tony and Sara and was still inclined to keep them to herself.

"Hannah?" Wendy asked, knocking on the open door.

"You must be Ms. Rose," a sturdy-looking woman in her 40s said, a beautiful smile appearing on her face, completely transforming her. "Please, come in and have a seat."

"I prefer Wendy," she said, entering and sitting down. "I'm too young for that whole Ms. thing."

"As you like, Wendy," Hannah said. "How can I help you?"

"Well, several things, actually," Wendy said. "First of all, I want to arrange housekeeping for my unit. It's going to become a condo, so it won't fall under the responsibility of the hotel to take care of. We've decided that we're going to offer housekeeping packages at $1,000 a month to the new condo owners that wish to have it, which will be all inclusive, such as laundry service for the sheets and towels. Personal laundry service will be a la carte."

"That will certainly make my budget's bottom line look better," Hannah said, smiling.

"Anyone who can afford one of the new condos can afford to pay that much," Wendy said, "or they can make their own arrangements. Since I work during the week, I'd prefer that my unit was done around 10:00 in the morning and I don't want any service on the weekends or holidays unless I specifically request it. Would that be okay?"

"That's not a problem," Hannah replied.

"My roommate, oh, yes, I have a roommate," Wendy said. "Does that matter?"

"Not in the least," Hannah replied.

"She told me that the chocolates that I've been finding on my pillow are frightfully expensive," Wendy said. "Do all of the rooms receive them?"

"No, only the suites," Hannah replied.

"But my unit is no longer one of the suites. It's mine, a condo," Wendy said.

"Mr. Rodrigues asked me to continue to extend that courtesy to you," Hannah said. "He also explained to me your position in the company."

"I'm a bit uncomfortable getting preferential treatment," Wendy said.

"That's out of my hands," Hannah replied, smiling. "I just do as I'm told. If you don't want the chocolates, I'll instruct the staff to discontinue leaving them."

"My roommate loves them," Wendy said, laughing. "I'll talk with Jared about it, but if you're going to leave me one, then please leave her one, too."

"I'd be happy to," Hannah said. "Anything else?"

"I've been here for a couple of months and it occurs to me that I've never left a tip," Wendy said. "That's not been deliberate, it's just that I've been so broke and now I'm starting to get paid. How does the tipping system work here?"

"We pool all tips and distribute them equally amongst the service staff once a month," Hannah explained. "We feel that that's the fairest way to do things. No one person is an island here, we all work and support each other, therefore we share equally with each other."

"How do people leave tips for the housekeeping?" Wendy asked.

"Just inside the door to each unit there is a small table with a lamp on it," Hannah explained. "There should be an envelope on the table for that purpose. It's clearly marked. Also, the closest closet to the front door has a white bag on a hangar in it. That's for personal laundry. It gets checked each time that housekeeping services the unit. If there is anything in it, it is taken for laundry."

"That was my next question," Wendy said, smiling. "Do you happen to have one of those tip envelopes here?" she asked.

"Why, yes, I do," Hannah said, opening a drawer in her desk and extracting one. "Here you are."

"I feel just terrible that I haven't left a tip until now," she said as she reached into her bag and counted out $1,000, then put it into the envelope, then handed it to Hannah. "Please apologize for me," she said.

"There's no need," Hannah said, smiling. "This is very generous. I'll made sure that the staff understands."

"I feel much better now," Wendy said, getting to her feet. "Now I must get to an appointment. Thank you for seeing me. I know that it's late in the day and that you'd probably like to get home."

"Anytime," Hannah said, getting to her feet to shake hands. "It's been a pleasure meeting you."

Wendy pressed the doorbell at Tony and Sara's just at 7:30, having hurried across the street.

"Wendy!" Sara's smiling face greeted her, standing aside to let her enter, then pulling her down for a gently kiss, the silk robe that she was wearing hanging open, revealing her naked body beneath. "I'm so glad you came and I know that Tony's excited. Come, meet Clara, our photographer," she said, leading her through the house to the entertainment room, as Wendy thought of it, her heart leaping when she once again saw the incredible art work on the walls as they went through the rooms to get there.

"Clara Blake, this is Wendy Rose," Sara introduced, Clara a small woman just a couple of inches taller than Sara, with short black hair and black eyes. She was very petite, with just the hint of her breasts beneath a black blouse.

"Oh, my, you are tall, and beautiful," Clara said as they shook hands. "Tony described you perfectly."

"Thank you," Wendy said.

"Thank you for coming, Wendy," Tony said, Wendy bending down to receive his gentle kiss. "I haven't been able to get this out of my head."

"Have you ever modeled before?" Clara asked as Sara instructed Hassan to bring some champagne.

"Gosh, no," Wendy laughed.

"But why not?" Clara asked. "You could easily grace the covers of any number of magazines."

"I can't even imagine that," Wendy laughed, accepting a flute of champagne from a smiling Hassan, his gold teeth gleaming, bare-chested, but wearing loose harem-style long pants that tied at the ankles. "I'm too tall."

"Tall is what they want these days, or extremely petite," Clara said as she, too accepted a flute.

"Cheers!" Tony said, raising his glass, the four of them clinking rims. "To a successful shoot."

"I've been a student my whole life and now I have a job," Wendy said. "Modeling has never entered my mind."

"You should reconsider, let me shoot a portfolio and shop it around," Clara said. "You wouldn't be the first superstar that I've discovered."

"Clara did the photo over the bed," Tony explained. "She's got work exhibited in a dozen different galleries around the world. And Wendy doesn't just have a job, she's the COO of the Clandestine Group, I understand," he said, smiling at the surprised look on her face.

"You know?" Wendy asked.

"I make it a point to stay informed about people and things that interest me," Tony said, "and you very much interest me. She's the youngest COO ever of a Fortune 500 company," he explained to Clara.

"Oh, that's just wonderful," Clara said, smiling broadly. "I can see it now, an article about the most luxurious hotel brand in the world with its beauty-queen gorgeous COO."

"I could never do that," Wendy said, shaking her head. "If you do an article, it should be about Jonathan, the CEO. He also happens to be tall and incredibly handsome. It's his company."

"We can talk about that later, I'm sure," Sara said. "I know that Wendy is looking forward to a good night's sleep, so why don't we get started?"

"You understand what we're going to be doing?" Clara asked.

"Yes," Wendy said, blushing slightly.

"Have you ever posed nude before?" Clara asked.

"I've never posed, period," Wendy laughed, "and nobody has ever taken pictures of me naked."

"How do you feel about that?" Clara asked.

"Nervous, excited," Wendy replied.

"When I shoot these types of photos, I like to work naked," Clara said. "It helps me creatively. Would that bother you?"

"No," Wendy replied.

"Tony has explained that he wants me to focus on your pussy," Clara said. "He thinks that you have the most beautiful pussy that he's ever seen. Coming from Tony, that's quite a statement."

"Yes," Wendy agreed, blushing.

"I think so, too," Sara said, smiling her Cheshire cat's smile.

"Since you've never posed, and certainly not nude, I'll just take general photos, letting you get used to the camera, and work our way up to the pussy shots, okay?" Clara asked.

"Okay," Wendy agreed. "That's an unusual-looking camera," she said.

1...345678