Wendy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to see the photo proofs now?" Tony asked.

"I suppose so," Wendy replied nervously.

"I'm sure that you'll like them," Tony said, pulling the binder close and opening it to reveal the first photo in a glassine envelope.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped when she saw it, a photo of Wendy leaning back on her elbows, her pussy spread wide and full of cum, some of which had dribbled down to her rosebud. The shot captured all of her, her full breasts, her large pale nipples hard and jutting out. Her face was slightly out of focus so that it wasn't readily apparent who it was, but the eyes were sharply in focus, the intense blue vivid.

"This one is my favorite," Tony said, as Wendy and Mary gawked at it. "I'm going to have it blown up and printed for my wall."

"Wendy's got the most beautiful pussy," Mary sighed.

"I quite agree, though I've never seen one that I didn't think was beautiful," Tony said.

"Mine's so normal looking," Mary lamented.

Turning the page to the next photo, Wendy gasped.

"Damn! That is so hot!" Mary exclaimed, the photo a shot of Wendy on her hands and knees, her pussy spread wide apart, cum oozing from her gaping hole and running down to drip from her big clit, a droplet caught as it fell, and the first two joints of her middle finger in her ass as she looked back over her shoulder, the tip of her tongue touching her upper lip.

"Oh, my!" Wendy said when she turned the page to show a photo of her with her mouth open and her tongue extended, thickly covered with cum, a stream of cum captured mid-flight as it left the cock resting on her tongue, some cum dribbling down her chin, her eyes seeming to look directly into the camera.

"Mmm, that's my kind of a picture," Mary said. "It makes my mouth water."

"Oh?!" Tony said, smiling.

"I love cum," Mary said. "Whose cock is it?" she asked.

"I had that privilege," Tony said, smiling.

"Mmm, nice," Mary said. "Maybe you'll do that for me, too."

"Another one," Tony said, smiling at the stunned look on Wendy's face. "It seems that water seeks its own level."

"Let's see the rest," Mary said eagerly.

There were only a dozen of them altogether, including one of Sara sitting on Wendy's face, her tongue visible spearing up into her pussy, and one from above Wendy's head looking down her body, her nipples hard and Hassan's cock sticking into her pussy.

"That is one fat cock," Mary observed. "I'll bet that felt good. Is that your wife?" she asked, turning back to the one of Sara sitting on Wendy's face.

"Yes, it is," Tony replied.

"She looks like me, just my nipples are bigger," Mary observed. "She's pretty hot," she said, looking at the photo of Sara eating Wendy's cum-filled pussy, a big puddle of cum on her tongue that was stuck into her.

"Would you like me to have one printed for you to hang over your bed?" Tony asked.

"Oh, god, I'd be so embarrassed," Wendy replied, blushing.

"Don't be silly," Mary admonished. "They're all great. I'd put one of them over my bed in a heartbeat."

"Which one would you choose?" Tony asked.

"My first instinct is this one," Mary said, quickly flipping back to the one of Tony cumming on Wendy's tongue, "but I think this one is incredibly sexy," she said, flipping to the one where Wendy had her finger in her ass, looking back at the camera. "It really shows her pussy and I love Wendy's pussy. I'd have wet dreams all the time if I had this hanging over my bed to look up at."

"Wouldn't you rather have one of yourself?" Tony asked.

"Oh, sure, I'd love to have pictures like this of myself, but I'd rather have one of Wendy over my bed," Mary said. "Just thinking of her pussy makes me wet."

"God, Mary," Wendy said, flushing.

"Don't be angry with her," Tony said, laughing. "The thought of your pussy makes my mouth water, too. Mary's a lot like Sara, just says exactly what's on her mind."

"I think that I'd like Sara," Mary said, smiling.

"She'd love you, too," Tony said. "You'll have to come visit us with Wendy. If you'd like, I'll have Clara, the photographer who shot these, take photos."

"Really!? You'd do that?" Mary asked, the excitement in her face palpable. "God, I'd love to have pictures of us eating each other."

"Mary!" Wendy gasped.

"That's a sight that I'd like to see, too," Tony said, smiling.

"Why don't we?" Mary asked eagerly. "Tell me that you're not dripping wet. Tell me that you don't want your pussy eaten, or fucked. I know that I sure as hell do."

"Do you object to Mary joining our little group?" Tony asked.

"No, of course not," Wendy replied, flushing. "It's just..."

"What?" Tony asked. "After what we've already shared and know about each other, what could possibly be bothering you?"

"I-I want you to think well of me, as a person," Wendy replied. "I-I don't want you to think that I'm just sex-crazed."

"But aren't you?" Tony asked, smiling broadly. "I know that I am and that Sara is, and I can tell that Mary here is off the charts."

"I like him," Mary said, smiling.

"As much as I admire you as a person," Tony said, "someone who knows and appreciates fine art especially, the youngest COO in Fortune 500 history, it's your latent and blatant sexuality that is the most attractive feature. That's a compliment. You don't have to hide anything about your sexuality from me for fear that I'd judge you negatively as a result. Do you judge me negatively after what you've learned about me?"

"Hey, what's that mean?" Mary asked as Wendy said no in a low voice.

"Wendy watched me suck Hassan's cock after he had fucked her," Tony said, smiling at Mary.

"No shit!?" Mary said, her eyes opening wide. "That must have been cool as hell. I've never seen a guy suck a cock. Did it turn you on?" she asked Wendy.

"It was...it was surprising," Wendy replied, flushing. "I was too stunned. Besides, I was already turned on from Hassan fucking me. His cock is easily as fat as René's. I was still cumming."

"Jonathan and Vera's house major domo?" Tony asked, smiling.

"You...you know him?" Wendy asked.

"Quite well," Tony laughed. "Sara loves fucking him and I've sucked his cock any number of times. You see, you have nothing to fear from me by being your true self," he said to Wendy softly.

"Come on, Wendy," Mary implored, sliding from the sofa to kneel in front of her. "You know that you want someone to eat your pussy," she said, sliding her hands up the outsides of her long legs, trying to push her skirt up.

"Maybe you'd like me to eat your pussy," Tony suggested, smiling.

"You can eat mine," Mary volunteered, laughing. "Please. I love a tongue between my legs. You can fuck me, too. All of this has got me really horny."

"You're always really horny," Wendy said, then laughed. "What the hell! Yes, I want you to eat my pussy, Mary, and you, too, Tony."

"That's more like it," Mary said, getting to her feet and removing her blouse, her thick ruby nipples hard, then her skirt.

"Why would you think that you don't have a beautiful pussy?" Tony asked, reaching out to cup hers, sliding his middle finger up between her delicate inner lips and into her wetness and pulling her towards him. "Very nice," he said, sucking on his finger as he pulled her onto his lap. "And these are just begging to be sucked," he said, wrapping his hands around her hard-nippled breasts, then leaning forward to take one of them into his mouth.

"Mmm, nice," Mary sighed, holding his head. "You can bite them, too," she said, then gasped when he did. "I'm going to ruin your suit," she said, holding his face away from her and smiling at him. "I get really wet."

"Don't worry about it," Tony said, smiling. "I've got others."

Wendy watched as Tony sucked on Mary's breasts, then got to her feet and undressed, sitting back down on the sofa, then turning to lay back, one leg dangling over the back of the sofa, the other on the floor, spreading her pussy wide open and reaching down to rub her big clit.

"That's better," Mary said, smiling at her. "You want to eat her?" she asked Tony.

"You go ahead," Tony replied. "I'll undress and watch first."

Mary moved from Tony's lap to lay down on top of Wendy, lowering her face to her pussy as she lowered her pussy onto Wendy's extended tongue. Wendy was surprised when she felt Tony kneeling on the sofa above her head, then saw his cock sliding over her forehead and nose. She used both hands to spread Mary's ass cheeks apart, watching with bated breath as Tony slid his cock into her, then leaned up to let his cock slide back and forth across her tongue as he began to fuck her. Wendy felt herself cum over and over again as Mary ate her pussy, tasting Mary's pussy on Tony's cock as it slid back and forth across her tongue.

"You have a wonderful pussy," Tony said as he continued to fuck Mary. "My cock just loves it."

"My pussy loves cock," Mary said, laughing.

"How are you doing down there, Wendy?" Tony asked.

"Great!" Wendy replied. "I've never seen anyone fucking from this particular vantage point. It's incredible to watch. Are you going to cum?"

"Would you like me to?" Tony asked.

"Definitely," Wendy replied, laughing.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped when she felt Tony's cock swell in her pussy, then begin to pulse as he came.

Wendy saw the cum oozing from around the head of Tony's cock, the only part that was in Mary's pussy, and leaned up to glue her lips to the junction of his cock and Mary's pussy, tasting his cum and her spicy juices. Then Tony pulled his cock all the way out of Mary's pussy and lowered it into Wendy's open mouth, her lips wrapping around it as he continued to cum, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked, her throat bobbing as she swallowed. When she had sucked him dry, he moved back and watched as Wendy lifted her head to fasten her mouth on Mary's cum-oozing pussy and eat her.

"That was very nice," Tony said, smiling down at Wendy as she licked her lips, still swallowing as she lay back. "Why don't we have another glass of champagne, then I'll eat you, too?" he suggested.

"This is the life, sex and champagne," Mary said as Tony poured the rest of the bottle into their glasses as Wendy sat up.

"I've always thought that sex was the ultimate champagne," Tony said as they clinked rims.

"If this champagne didn't taste so good, I'd say that it was a sin to wash the taste of Wendy's pussy from my mouth," Mary said, smiling.

"You are too much, but I love you," Wendy said, pulling her close for a quick, tongue dueling kiss. "And I love the way you make everything seem so easy," she said to Tony reaching into his lap to wrap her hand around his still-hard cock.

"That's because when it comes to sex, it is easy," Tony said. "For some reason, people seem to make it hard."

"I'm learning to let go," Wendy said. "It's hard to suddenly change a lifetime's habits."

"You've come miles since I first met you," Mary laughed. "Oh, you were such a horny, smoldering volcano of repressed lust. I love watching you overcome your ingrained restrictions and just let yourself go."

"You never had those problems?" Tony asked.

"No," Mary replied, smiling. "When I discovered sex, it was instant, total slut for me. I wanted to try it all and then do it over and over again."

"You and Sara are going to get along just fine," Tony laughed. "She and I met our freshman year in college. I invited her to coffee and she told me that she'd rather suck my cock. We've been together ever since. I was as poor as a church mouse back then," he reflected. "I got into college on an academic scholarship and Sara was just going to college to get away from her parents and indulge her sexual cravings. Meeting her was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"You said that you suck cock," Mary asked. "Why?"

"Why? What do you mean, why?" Tony asked.

"Well, I suck cock because I love it, and the taste of cum," Mary replied.

"I could say the same," Tony said, smiling. "Do you find that strange?"

"Yeah, pretty much, but I also think that it's hot," Mary replied. "Why did you do it the first time, though?" she asked.

"Mary!" Wendy exclaimed.

"No, that's all right," Tony said. "Sara asked me to one night. We were with another man...we did things like that a lot, right from the start. One of the first things that she told me was that there was no way any one man could possibly satisfy her sexually, that I'd have to accept that she was going to fuck other men. I was so addicted to her, that I didn't care. Anyway, he had been fucking her and she asked me if I'd suck his cock, that she'd like to see me do that. So I did."

"You liked it?" Mary asked.

"Loved it," Tony laughed. "He was black and his cock tasted like Sara. Then he came in my mouth and that was like icing on the cake. I've never looked back."

"That is just so cool," Mary said.

"And now," Tony said, taking Wendy's empty glass from her and setting it down on the coffee table, "I'd really like to eat your pussy."

"I hope that that's not all that you're going to do," Wendy said, laying back on the sofa and bringing her knees to her chest as Tony knelt down in front of her spread pussy.

"This is so much fun," Mary said, straddling Wendy's face and watching Tony eat her.

"Sara's going to be disappointed that she missed this," Tony said after several long minutes, moving up and sliding his cock into Wendy's pussy.

"We'll just have to do it again when she can join us, then," Mary said. "I can't wait to meet her."

"Something to look forward to," Tony said as he fucked Wendy.

"God, you can really fuck," Mary laughed many long minutes later as Tony pumped his cock in and out of Wendy's pussy. "I mean, you're not a young guy anymore."

"Like a fine wine, some things get better with age," Tony laughed. "I've studied the kama sutra and tantric yoga for years to learn to better control myself."

"They should make that a mandatory course of study for all guys," Mary laughed. "It's always so disappointing when a guy has a short fuse, unless I'm sucking him, then I don't mind."

"Would you like to suck me?" Tony asked. "I'm ready to cum."

"Gosh, yes," Mary replied, laying down on top of Wendy until her face was close enough to Tony's cock sliding in and out of her that she could extend her tongue to touch it. "Mmm," she moaned when he pulled his spurting cock from Wendy's pussy and stuck it into her open, waiting mouth, groaning as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked, easily taking all of it into her mouth as she gulped down his cum.

"That...that's quite a talent you have," Tony gasped when Mary had sucked him dry and he was sitting back on his heels.

"I love sucking cock," Mary said, climbing off of Wendy so that she could sit up, her face flushed. "I practice every chance that I get."

"Well, this certainly wasn't the evening I was expecting, though I won't deny having some hopes," Tony said, smiling.

"As far as I'm concerned, you can come by whenever you want, even if it's just for a quickie," Mary said, smiling. "Wendy's right, you're easy to be with. And fun. You're a great pussy eater and you're a fucking machine."

"Sara calls him her Energizer bunny," Wendy said, smiling.

"That's perfect," Mary laughed. "Right on the money, too."

"Perhaps I should take my leave now," Tony said, getting to his feet. "I know that the two of you have to work tomorrow morning."

"Promise that you'll come again?" Mary asked. "Hey, that was a pun, wasn't it?" she laughed.

"I promise, in every respect of the word," Tony replied, laughing.

"Oh, Wendy, he is such a sweetheart," Mary said when Tony had gone.

"He really is," Wendy agreed. "And Sara is his twin. You're going to love her. It's so confusing for me in a way. I feel this whole maternal connection to her, like she's my mother or grandmother or something, then she'll eat my pussy after Tony or Hassan have fucked me."

"Well, I'm your sister and you can't keep your tongue out from between my legs," Mary laughed.

"You are impossible," Wendy laughed. "Come on, let's go to bed."

"See what I mean?" Mary laughed.

1...345678