Wendy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a Matterport Pro2 3D camera," Clara explained. "It enables me to do some amazing things with the photos that I take. I've set up my lighting by the bed," she said, indicating the lights on stands that Wendy had noticed on three sides of the bed, the sheets black satin. "I think that's the best place to do this, unless you have some other idea that you'd prefer, Tony."

"No, the bed's perfect," Tony agreed.

"Why don't we get undressed, then, and we'll get started?" Clara suggested.

Wendy had goose bumps as she undressed, watching Clara undress and seeing that her small A-cup breasts had large, dark nipples and that her clit and the dark-tinged inner lips of her pussy were both peeking out from between the outer lips, while Tony and Sara let their robes fall to the floor, leaving them naked, Tony's rock-hard cock standing out in front of him.

"Just get on the bed and move around," Clara directed, starting to take pictures, the camera never leaving her eye. "Yes, like that. Nice. You really are beautiful. Now cup your breasts. Yes, like that. And pinch your nipples. Yes. And lick your lips. Perfect. Perfect. Can you touch your nipples with your tongue? Yes? Oh, wonderful. Now the other one. Suck on it if you can. Perfect. Very sexy."

"Now turn onto your side," Clara directed, moving around the bed and continuing to take pictures. "Bend one leg, foot flat on the bed. Closer to your ass. Yes, just like that. Beautiful. Now on your back. Leaning on your elbows. Yes, perfect. Eyes on the camera. Licking your lips. Very nice. Open your legs. More. Yes, like that. Now your hands on your upper, inner thighs. No, cross them, opposite hands. Yes, like that. Perfect. Spread yourself open a bit. Oh, my, what a beautiful pussy," she said, running off a burst of shots.

"Tony, you're so right," Clara said, lowering the camera just long enough to smile at him. "She's just extraordinary. How about on your stomach now? Leaning on your elbows. Cross your ankles. Look back at me. Tip of your tongue on your upper lip. Perfect. Big smile. Wonderful. Slide one knee up towards you. Yes. A hand on your ass. Yes, just like that. Now pull on your ass cheek, spread it open a bit. Just perfect! Slowly slide your hand down your ass, the middle finger in the crack. Wonderful. Now touch yourself on your rosebud. Yes. Yes. Do you mind pressing the tip of your finger into yourself? Oh, that's just great. Now back on your stomach, leaning on your elbows. Pull your knees up beneath yourself. That's it. Spread them wider apart. More if you can. My god, so beautiful," she said as she ran off shots.

"I love how wet you're getting," she said. "It really looks good. Now turn over, leaning on your elbows. Feet up towards your ass. Further apart. Yes, just lovely. Tony, I'd love to borrow one of your grey ties, a shiny one, and I seem to remember a string of dark pearls that you have, Sara. Could I use them as props, please?"

"Hassan," Tony said, and Hassan left the room.

"How are you doing, Wendy?" Clara asked, continuing to take pictures, her lens just inches from Wendy's spread pussy.

"Okay," Wendy replied. "This is sort of fun."

"Could you tie it for me?" Clara asked when Hassan returned and handed her the grey tie and the string of dark pearls, holding out the tie to Tony.

"Any special knot?" Tony asked.

"Full Windsor," Clara replied. "These are so beautiful," she said, looking at the pearls, each one the size of a small bird's egg with a dark grey luster."

"Here you are," Tony said, handing Clara the tie.

"I want this hanging down between your breasts," Clara explained, placing it over Wendy's head and letting it sit around her neck loosely. "And I want you to hold these in your hand, but I want a bunch of them inside of you. Do you mind?"

"Won't it hurt them?" Wendy asked, blushing.

"No," Sara replied, smiling. "Tony and I have played many a game where they were inside of me, both places. It's an exquisite feeling."

"Would you like to do it yourself or shall I?" Clara asked.

"I don't mind if you do it," Wendy replied. "That way it will be the way you want it."

Tony and Sara crowded close to watch as Clara slid the pearls into Wendy's pussy, using her fingers to hold her long inner lips apart, while with her other hand she gently pressed a dozen of them into her, leaving the rest so that she could hold them.

"Beautiful pussy, beautiful pearls," Clara said, arranging the string outside of her so that a pearl was pressing against her big clit. "Hold the string taut, keeping a pearl against your clit," she explained, licking her fingers, then bringing her camera up.

"Can I have an ice cube, please?" Clara asked, Hassan quickly bringing her one which she used to rub Wendy's large pale nipples, smiling when she saw them immediately knurl into hard knots. "Now, slowly start pulling them from your pussy, keeping them rubbing against your clit," she directed, bringing the camera up to her eye.

Wendy felt herself cum as she complied, her body trembling as an orgasm rippled through her as she slid the pearls from her pussy, feeling them rub alongside her clit as she did so.

"That was beautiful," Clara said, looking up from the camera, a smile on her face. "Very, very sexy."

"It felt amazing," Wendy said.

"I think we're ready for the final part," Clara said. "Tony's explained to me that your pussy really gets engorged when you fuck. That's what we need for an optimal photo."

"I thought that you wouldn't mind me fucking you for that," Tony said, "perhaps even Hassan, too."

"That's just what I need right now," Wendy laughed. "God, I am so turned on. I'd love you to fuck me, Tony."

"I want Clara to photograph us, okay?" Tony asked.

"While we're fucking?" Wendy asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes," Tony replied, smiling. "Nobody will ever see them but us, I can assure you."

"I trust you," Wendy said, laying back and pulling her knees to her chest.

"Of course, I'd never consider fucking you without first eating you," Tony said, smiling as he crawled onto the bed and lowered his face to her pussy, sliding his tongue into her and gluing his mouth to her as she moaned.

Wendy was only vaguely aware of Clara moving around the bed taking pictures as Tony ate her, orgasm after orgasm rippling through her body as she writhed on the bed beneath him.

"Mmm, yes, that's what I need," Wendy sighed when Tony moved up and pressed his cock into her and began to fuck her. "Oh!" she gasped when Sara moved to kneel next to her, reaching out to rub her big clit while Tony fucked her. "Come, Sara, let me eat you," she implored, pulling her so that she was straddling her face.

"Oh, you sweet girl," Sara sighed when she felt Wendy's mouth on her pussy.

"That's looking better," Tony said after a few minutes, pulling his cock from Wendy's pussy to look at it, her long inner lips pouting apart, revealing her hole beneath. "Why don't we see how much of a difference Hassan can make," he said, getting out of the way.

Pushing up onto her elbows when Sara dismounted her face, Wendy watched as Hassan let his pants slide to the floor, reaching down to untie the ankles, then step out of them, his thick cock standing out in front of him.

"Oh, yes," Wendy sighed as she watched him push his cock into her. "God, yes," she said, laying back as he began to fuck her.

Clara was kneeling above Wendy's head, shooting down her body as Hassan fucked her. Reaching back, Wendy gently pulled her forward, Clara at first resisting slightly, then relenting and allowing herself to be pulled into place over her face.

"I'll never be able to take any pictures if you're going to do that," she warned, then moaned when she felt Wendy's tongue in her pussy.

"Mmm, you taste good," Wendy said as Hassan continued to pound her pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Clara gasped as Wendy ate her, shuddering as she came. "Stop, stop," she begged, then laughed as she dismounted Wendy's face after a few minutes. "I need to take pictures."

Pulling his cock from Wendy's pussy and moving aside so that Clara could see her pussy, Hassan's cock glistened as it stood out in front of him.

"That's looking perfect," Clara said, her camera working. "Can you cum?" she asked Hassan, who nodded, smiling. "Just the head of your cock in her, okay? And as soon as you're finished, quickly out of the way. Wendy, I want you up on your elbows watching. Lick your lips. Okay."

"Okay," Wendy said.

"Go ahead, Hassan, cum in her," Clara directed.

Everyone was watching intently as Hassan commenced fucking her again, then held his cock so that just the head was in her, grunting as he came, Clara leaning close with her camera. As soon as he pulled out and moved out of the way, Clara was laying on her stomach in front of Wendy's pussy, which was gaping open, full of cum, her long inner lips swollen and petaled apart as the cum started to ooze out and run down towards her rosebud as Clara ran off photos.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Clara kept saying as she took photos. "I think I have what I need," she finally said, pushing up onto her knees. "That was a huge load of cum. It looks great through the camera."

"It felt like he was going to cum forever," Wendy said, reaching between her legs and lifting her fingers dripping with cum to her mouth to suck on.

"Get this, Clara," Tony said when Sara crawled between Wendy's legs and leaned over to fasten her mouth onto her cum-filled pussy, loudly slurping at the cum cocktail filling her.

"Oh, Sara, you are just too much," Wendy moaned as she ate her.

"It's such a treat for me to eat your pussy," Sara said, crawling up to smile down into Wendy's face. "Especially full of cum," she added, leaning down and softly kissing her, Wendy tasting Hassan's cum on her tongue.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting all of this," Clara said, smiling when Sara finally rose up licking her lips, a big smile on her face. "Especially not getting my own pussy eaten so nicely."

"You should treat yourself to a taste of Wendy's," Tony suggested. "There's none like it."

"Do you mind?" Clara asked, smiling at Wendy. "I've been dying to ever since I saw it."

"I never mind anyone eating my pussy," Wendy replied, laughing, which was all Clara needed to hear, diving into her pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Wendy cried out, arching her hips. "What are you...that's not fair," she gasped as her body spasmed in orgasm. "Oh, god!" she moaned as Clara ate her.

"That is truly a treat," Clara said when she lifted her face from Wendy's pussy, smiling and licking her lips. "You are definitely delicious."

"Well, you sure know how to eat pussy," Wendy laughed. "You made me cum like crazy."

"I'm partial to pussy, and women," Clara said, smiling. "I like a good fuck and a cock to suck now and then, but I prefer women and pussy."

"I haven't made up my mind yet," Wendy sighed. "There's nothing I like more than a cock going off in my mouth."

"I've got one for you, if you'd like," Tony said, fisting his still-hard cock. "You want it?" he asked.

"You know I do," Wendy laughed.

"Oh, please, let me," Clara said, lifting her camera. "Stand in front of her, Tony. Yes, suck on him, but show me lots of tongue," she directed.

"I'm going to cum," Tony said after a couple of minutes.

"Extend your tongue," Clara directed, the camera at her eye. "Lay your cock on her tongue Tony, but not in her mouth. Yes, like that. Oh, that's perfect," she said as a stream of cum shot from his cock onto Wendy's tongue and into her mouth, followed by another and yet another. "Now suck him. Let us see lots of tongue. Yes, like that. Perfect. And let some of the cum dribble from your mouth. Oh, yes, perfect. Don't swallow all of it. I want you to stick your tongue into the slit of his cock while your mouth is still full of cum. I want to see it. Oh, my god, that's it! Jesus, that is so hot. You did great, both of you," she complimented them as Wendy sat back, still swallowing, a big smile on her face.

"You have everything that you need?" Tony asked, a big smile on his face.

"And then some," Clara replied. "I haven't had this much fun on a shoot in a long time," she laughed.

"We're going to Tahiti next week for a couple of weeks," Tony said. "Can you have it ready for me by then?"

"I can have the proofs to you tomorrow," Clara replied. "You pick the one, or ones that you want printed, and I'll make sure that you have them before you leave."

"That's perfect," Tony said, beaming happiness. "I hope that you enjoyed this," he said to Wendy.

"You know I did," Wendy laughed. "You and Sara are so much fun. You, too, Hassan. God, you've got a fat cock."

Hassan grinned, his gold teeth gleaming as he licked his lips, his meaning clear.

"I meant what I said about you either modeling and/or letting me get you a spread in some magazine," Clara said. "I know that I could make you famous."

"I think that I'd hate being famous," Wendy said after a moment. "I'd lose all of my privacy. And like I said, any article about Clandestine Group has to be about the company and Jonathan, not me."

"Everyone in the world wants to be famous these days," Clara laughed as she packed up her gear. "Tic-Tok, Facebook, YouTube, and you hate the idea, one of the most beautiful and sexy women I've ever met, and I've met quite a few and photographed them. Made some of them famous."

"It wouldn't be worth it if it would cost me my privacy," Wendy said, shaking her head. "But I do appreciate what you've said. I sure don't see myself that way."

"Which is one of the most endearing things about you," Sara said.

"I guess I should go," Wendy said, looking for her clothes. "Thanks for this, Tony, Clara. I really did enjoy it."

"I'll see you to the door," Sara said, taking her arm, still naked.

Kissing Sara goodnight at the front door with Picasso's painting on the wall behind her felt surreal to Wendy, who smiled the whole way home, falling into bed and asleep within minutes.

She awakened in the morning in the middle of an intense wet-dream orgasm, only to discover that it wasn't a wet dream, but Mary eating her pussy.

"Good morning!" Mary said, looking up, a big smile on her pussy-smeared face. "Do you like my wake-up service?"

"I thought that I was having a wet dream," Wendy laughed. "Turn around and let me eat you, too," she said.

"Don't the two of you look happy," Shirelle said when they walked into the office together.

"Mary's the best alarm clock I've ever had," Wendy said, smiling, then laughing.

"Yeah, I'll just bet she is," Shirelle replied, laughing. "I'll bring coffee. He's waiting. I offered to suck his cock, but he said that he'd feel guilty depriving you of the privilege since he knows how much you enjoy it."

"Wow, that's mighty generous of you," Mary said, laughing. "I'll talk him into letting both of us do it; how's that?"

"I'll let you know after I suck his cock for the first time," Shirelle replied, laughing.

"Good morning," Wendy said as she entered Jonathan's office, Mary right behind her.

"Good morning to the two of you," Jonathan said. "Do you know what she did?" he asked even before they had taken seats.

"She told us," Mary replied. "I can't believe that you said no."

"I thought that you considered that your personal domain and privilege," Jonathan said.

"I could always suck you when she finished," Mary said, smiling.

"What, and me have to listen to you moaning and groaning about how sore your jaw is getting because it's taking me too long to cum?" Jonathan asked.

"She's starting to think that you don't like her that way," Mary said, Wendy's eyes widening in surprise, knowing that wasn't the case.

"Ask Vera how much I don't like her that way," Jonathan laughed. "I've been turning back the clock with her lately."

"I promise not to complain if you let her suck your cock," Mary said as Shirelle entered the room with the coffees. "Does that make it any easier?"

Jonathan just stared at Mary dumbfounded as Shirelle placed the coffees on the desk, then stood there looking at him, a smile on her face.

"Aren't you going to answer her?" Shirelle asked.

"Wendy!" Jonathan pleaded.

"Oh, no," Wendy said, wagging her finger at him. "This is definitely CEO stuff, not COO. This is all yours."

"I'll just leave it to the two of you to sort out," Jonathan said finally. "But no bloodshed!"

"Whose, yours or ours?" Shirelle asked, laughing and turning to leave the room.

"I told you, she and I are two halves of the same coin," Mary said. "She's just bigger."

"Do we have anything else to talk about?" Jonathan asked, smiling wanly.

"In case you haven't noticed, she's ready to stand on her own," Mary said. "If anything comes up that she doesn't know or understand, she can always ask me. I'm right there in Wendy's office."

"That's great, Mary," Jonathan said. "I know that she's going to be a huge asset, but she takes some getting used to."

"Getting used to her is to get addicted to her," Mary warned. "Until I met Wendy, she had been my life-long best friend. She is good people epitomized."

"I believe you, and I like her, her, not just her sexuality, which is...distracting," Jonathan said. "Wendy?"

"Fred and I finished going through the properties and we have a definite list of the specific units to be sold," Wendy said. "I'm going to send it to Pamela Grimes at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices so that her appraisers can check units that we're actually interested in selling. We also determined that it only costs $10 a day in labor to clean a hotel unit. Additional costs are toiletries and linen and towel laundering, which makes it about $15 a day, or $450 a month. I think that we should offer inclusive packages, which means linen and towel laundering, at $1,000 a month. The cost of private domestic help would be much higher and it would also necessitate adding laundry facilities to the unit, which I can't imagine many people would want to do, though it could happen, I suppose."

"Are you comfortable with the idea of paying $1,000 a month for housekeeping and laundry?" Jonathan asked.

"I spoke with Hannah Jones, the head of housekeeping at Destinations, yesterday, and asked her to start taking care of my unit," Wendy replied, smiling. "I don't want to have to think about it. If I don't like someone that I'd hire or I had a problem with them, then I'd have to deal with all of that negative energy. This way, any problems, I just report them to housekeeping and they deal with it. It's worth the cost to me."

"It also occurred to me that condo unit owners should have a 20% service charge added to their bills in the restaurant or room service. If people are living there, they'll get complacent and either tip less or not at all. I was guilty of it in a way, but that was because I didn't have any money. I think that it's important to protect our service employees, make sure that they know that we've got their backs. Again, loyalty, in our staff and in our clientele. In the same light, we need to have a 20% monthly service charge for anyone contracting for inhouse housekeeping service. Same reason. These charges need to be clearly brought to the attention of prospective buyers to avoid any problems down the line. I've already decided that I'll be giving $500 a month to the tip pool over and above the 20%."

"Why?" Jonathan asked.

"It's good PR," Wendy said, smiling. "By now, everyone who works there knows who I am. If I'm going to be living there, I want them to be happy to see me, not afraid of me because I'm the corporation's COO, even if it's only because they know that I'm tipping them well."

"Take my word for it when I tell you that anyone that you come into contact with is happy to see you," Jonathan said. "You literally light up any room that you're in."

1...345678