What a Fool Believes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, your girls are just gorgeous," she said. "Is this your wife?"

"Ex-wife," I told her. "We've been divorced almost three years."

"I didn't know. Sorry if it's a sore spot."

I shrugged. "It was. You can't run around and be depressed forever. I'm good, really, and it doesn't bother me to talk about it. Are you married, Jacinta? I noticed you weren't wearing a ring."

"No, that's one mistake I never made. I was in a long-term relationship, but we never got married. I'm kind of like you, but it's been four years, for me, and I can't say I enjoy talking about it. Are you close with your girls?"

"Very," I told her. "I invited them to hit the road with me, and they wanted to, but they're busy as hell. I expect they'll fly and meet me somewhere the first time they get a chance, hang out with Dad for a few days and then go back."

She smiled up at me, dazzling me again. "That's so sweet," she said.

"How about you? Any kids?" I asked.

"Nope, just me," she said. "I always thought I'd make a rotten Mom. Mine is amazing, and she set the bar too high. I could never be her."

We arrived and she took my arm as we went inside. After our food arrived, she chattered away at me, just like she always had when we were kids.

"The guy I was in the relationship with was a real estate agent with another firm," she said. "We talked about him coming in with me, but one thing and another happened and we never got around to it. Then..." She looked at me seriously. "This is the part I don't like to talk about."

I reached across the table and squeezed her hand. "It's okay, Jacinta, you don't need to tell me."

"No, I do," she said. "I was working with him on a big development deal and I found out he was conning me. He had over extended himself to buy a large tract of land and he hadn't done his homework."

"Uh-oh, that doesn't sound good," I said.

"It wasn't. Right in the middle of the land we needed was 200 acres owned by the city. They sold it to him, but it had been a gift from an estate that came to the city with the stipulation that it couldn't be developed for 50 years. It had to be kept natural. So there he was with millions tied up in something he couldn't sell and couldn't develop."

"What happened?" I asked.

"He tried to get me to buy in, told me a bunch of lies about how he was going to get around the problem. It was never going to happen. He pulled some shady things, tried to bribe people, got caught and went to jail. Luckily, I always felt like something was shady, so I never got past looking into it before it all blew up."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"After Bob went to jail, I sold my agency and came back home," she said. "It was the best move I ever made. And look, here you are! Definitely the best move I ever made."

"I was pretty shocked to see you," I told her.

She smiled. "Me too. Are you glad?"

"God yes, Peach. It was just such a surprise. I had no idea you were back. I was just planning to prowl around, reminisce about the old places and old times, then head up the coast."

"How long are you staying?" she asked.

"Well, it's not like I have anywhere to be until fall semester," I told her. "Even then, all my classes are online, and I have one engineering consulting job in December."

"Dax, if I put off everything but the bare minimum of necessary appointments, can I hang out with you?" she asked. Her beautiful face flushed a little. "I mean, if you don't want to... if you have plans..."

"I do have plans," I said, and her face fell. "Every one of them would be better if I did them with you."

Her eyes sparkled. "Really? I mean, oh yeah, let's do all the shit you have planned!"

She was so excited I had to laugh. "You haven't changed a bit, Jacinta."

Oh, but I have," she said. "I'm smarter now." She lowered her voice to a husky whisper. "I also grow a hair in odd places now and again." I laughed loudly.

We drew the attention of some other diners with our antics after that one. It was just so much fun hanging out with this spectacular woman. She was funny, incredibly smart and sexy as hell. As I walked her to her door, she was chattering away, making plans about when and where she could go with me. She hugged me at the door, holding me closely, the warmth, smell and that hug lasted a long time. She stood on tip-toe to brush my lips with a kiss and she was gone.

I swear, I had the time of my life for the next two weeks. Only with my girls had I ever enjoyed myself so much. Jacinta was like a breath of fresh air. I hadn't realized how hum-drum my life had become with Tessa. I had become comfortable, complacent, and I guess sheer inertia had taken over. Maybe that's the way she felt, but this was exciting and new.

It wasn't really new, it was like when I was a kid, walking home from school with my best friend, who happened to be a beautiful girl I loved, and life was sparkling and new every day. I wondered if it would last, if the new shine would wear off and things would settle down into the merely normal.

I began to notice things. I was never the most sensitive guy in the world, and I probably failed to notice many things, but this was a particular thing. I began to notice the way Jacinta looked at me. Those huge brown eyes with flecks of gold and green in them, turning to golden honey in the sunlight, looked at me in a way that I had never seen before.

I noticed that every chance she got, she held my hand. I noticed that if we were walking or sitting together in a place that allowed it, she was right up against me, seeking contact. When I put my arm around her, she would instantly be snuggling up, seemingly wanting to be there. I definitely wanted her to be there, I knew that.

The two weeks I had said I would stay became three, and I had no intention of leaving. Jacinta never mentioned the fact that I had said two weeks, and she didn't mention me leaving, either. We were together nearly every day, and she always made sure we had a plan for the next time we would be together before she dropped me off, or I dropped her.

It wasn't until almost two months had gone by, we had been hitting the antique stores all day, and she had invited me in when I dropped her off, that she surprised me. We were sitting snuggled up on her sofa, some old kung fu show playing on the TV neither of us were watching, sipping on a very good single malt she had, and I noticed that she hadn't said anything or replied to me in a minute.

I turned to look, wondering if something was wrong, and she was looking up at me, her eyes liquid pools and her bottom lip between her teeth. I squeezed her, and asked, "Something wrong, Peach?"

"No... yes... maybe," she said.

I laughed. "Well, that certainly clears things up."

She stood, pulled her dress up high on her thighs, exposing a mile of fantastic leg, and straddled me, her face very close to mine, hands locked behind my head. "Dax, I need to tell you some shit, ask you."

I reached up, cupped her cheek in one hand and she purred, nuzzling into my hand. "Shoot," I said.

She hesitated, drew in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. "Dax, we've been hanging out for a while. I think you're staying just for me, is that right?"

"It is," I told her.

"Why? That's what I need to know. Do we have something going on, Dax? I mean, are we just old friends, you're just hanging with a friend?"

"Well... That's the way it started," I began. "What do you think is going on?"

"It's more than friends, for me, Dax. I mean, I remember all the good times, how much I loved you, and you're still the guy I loved back then, except more. Why didn't you ever ask me out back then, Dax?"

"I... Jesus, Jacinta, you were my best friend. I wanted to ask you out, believe me, but... I was afraid it would get weird, especially if you didn't want to go out with me, and I'd lose you. I couldn't risk it."

She brought her forehead to mine, our noses touching, her incredibly long lashes brushing mine. "It wouldn't have been weird," she said. "I wanted you to ask me out, Dax. I tried everything I could think of to get you to notice me. You never did. I would have asked you, but... I was afraid, too."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," she whispered. "I loved you with all my heart, Dax. I just finally resigned myself to the fact that we were just not meant to be, that you loved me, but not like that."

"My God, Peach. You couldn't have been more wrong," I said. "I guess I was just as clueless. You were my dream girl. I walked around in a daze, all the time, wishing you were mine."

"Do you still wish that?" she asked.

"You mean..."

"I want you, Dax. God, I'm burning up wanting you. I've been burning through the whole town's stock of batteries!"

We laughed together. "If you're just going away and I'll never see you again, I think you should go now, Dax. You're making me fall in love with you, all over again, and if you're not invested here, with me, I can't stand being this close to you anymore."

I pulled her to me, her head on my shoulder and my arms around her. I buried my face in her mane of waves and curls, whispering in her ear: "What a fool believes."

"Hmm?" she murmured.

"It's a song. What you believe is reality to you, even when it isn't real. Like a fool, I believed you were unattainable. I let you go."

She nuzzled into my shoulder. "I was a fool, too," she said. "I don't want to be a fool anymore."

I tangled my fingers in that luxurious hair and turned her face toward me. She was so beautiful she still took my breath away every time. Her eyes searched my soul and I saw her lips part, her little pink pointy tongue moistening them.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I had kissed her hundreds of times, both back in the day and recently, but this was different. Her lips were full, plush, soft firmness against mine, and after a moment, that tongue squirmed in, wrestling with mine in a sensuous dance. It was full of passion, fire, and it left us both breathless.

She snuggled back in when it ended and I held her. She felt hot, like she had a fever or her body temperature was higher than mine. The way she felt, soft, but solid, the feel of her muscles, and she had layers of them, playing under the softness was amazing. She smelled wonderful, just a hint of her perfume, the floral smell of her hair, I was immersed in the delight that was Jacinta.

"I was just passing through," I whispered in her ear. "I had no idea that you were even here, no clue I'd ever find you or see you again. I've just been drifting, Peach. I never dreamed I'd find you."

She wiggled against me. "No, me either," she said. "Now that you've found me, are you going to lose me again?"

"Not if I can help it," I said. "I'll stay... you can go with me... hell, I don't know. I just want you to have a place in my life. Is there room in your life for me?"

She giggled, a thrilling sound. "No, but I'm going to make room. How long can you stay here, really, Dax?"

"Indefinitely," I told her. "I mean, I can "stay" stay, really. I have a job I'll have to go to in December. I have a house. I love my girls, Jacinta, and they are a huge part of my life."

"I know," she murmured. "We'll work it out if we try, Dax. Let's let that take care of itself. I want something else right now."

"What?" I asked.

I felt her hand go between us, settling over what was my half-hard erection. I had that nearly every time she touched me, and even just by looking at her. She oozed sensuality. "This," she said. "I want to fuck you, Dax. I've wanted to all my adult life."

She leaned into me and we kissed. This was a repeat of our earlier kiss, but the extended version. I had never felt lips like hers, maddening, full, plush and oh so alive. Her little tongue came out to play, and I crushed her to me, my hands sliding up and down her back. I needed more!

I found the zipper of her dress and slid it down, brushing the backs of my fingers down her silky-smooth back, across her bra strap and down until I felt the little hollow above the swell of her butt. I stroked it and she shivered and moaned into my mouth. She had a little light fuzzy place there, and I reached inside, sliding down onto the top of her panties.

The constriction of her dress stopped me, and she made a little frustrated sound. "Bed, now," she murmured against my lips. "Carry me."

I took her to her bedroom. She was solid, all that muscle she had, but I felt as if I could have carried her had she weighed a ton. Her bed was round, surrounded by sheer white curtains, and I moved them aside, pushing through to lay her gently on the bed. She wiggled, and the top of her dress came off. She pushed it down and off her. "Put it on the chair," she said.

I did, and when I came back she had just unhooked her bra. "Wait, let me," I said.

She relaxed, and I took off everything but my boxer briefs. She laughed when she saw them. They were black with the cover of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" logo on them.

I pretended to be insulted. "You haven't even seen it yet and you're laughing! I guess that shows me..."

"Silly man," she said. "Those are so you." She crooked her finger at me and I came and crawled over her, caressing her from her face, down her graceful neck and over the top of her breasts, sliding her bra downward, slowly exposing them before removing it and tossing it off the bed.

God, she was beautiful. Her breasts were full, heavy, brown areolae and nipples standing at attention. I sank down, feasting on her luscious lips again, kissing my way over that angel face to her cute little ears, nibbling on her earlobes and tickling the little hollow behind.

She shivered, and I let my lips trace their way down, mapping her sensitive spots, noticing what brought a reaction. I reached the swell of those amazing breasts, cupping them in my hands, reveling in the lushness, testing their weight, while running my lips and tongue over every inch of smooth brown skin, avoiding her nipples for the moment.

She made little exquisitely erotic sounds, little gasps, moans, sighs, and finally a little groan of frustration as she tried to move to get a nipple in my mouth. Her hands tangled in my hair and she moved my head firmly to center on one of those delicious little brown nubbins.

That produced a shudder and a bigger moan as I loved on that treasure. Evidently, she felt it's twin was neglected, because she moved me over to it and I gave it the same attention. Her arms moved down to clasp me tightly. She bridged up a little, and suddenly she used all her strength and rolled us until she was on top. "Let me," she said, echoing my earlier words.

She was a moving, smooth hot wet bundle of excitement and motion, loving every inch of me, finally kissing her way down across my belly and tugging at the waistband of my underwear. I cooperated and the iron bar my cock had become sprang free. I heard the intake of her breath and she grasped it firmly in her hot little hand. "Damn you've got a big dick, Dax. Why didn't you give this to me years ago?"

I chuckled. I knew I wasn't some porn star, but I'd never had any complaints. She moved and engulfed me in the liquid heat of her mouth, making little purring sounds that felt incredible. I'd never had a bad blowjob, but this woman was incredible. She used a lot of suction and made lewd and erotic sounds, her tongue a wild thing, driving me quickly to the point of no return.

"God, Peach, I'm going to..." I tried to warn her.

She looked up and locked eyes with me, putting even more effort into her loving expression of lust, and used her hand on the exposed part of my cock, concentrating her oral ministrations on the head and upper portion.

I came with a groan, pumping into her greedy mouth as she gulped, taking me down. I thought watching her take me was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced, seeing that angel face, her lips forming an exotic cheerio shape and she kept after me until the sensation became too much.

I pulled her up rolling her over and crushed her lips with mine. She tried to protest. "Noo, Dax, let me brush."

"No way I'm letting you out of this bed," I told her.

I resumed my exploration of her lush body. Every curve was perfection, and she had plenty of curves. She was toned, and it was extremely exciting to me to explore her beauty. When I reached her panties, I loved the feel of them, the cool slick silk, so thin it was like she had nothing on, at all. Finally, I had to see, to experience, and I slid them down as she raised her butt to help. Those wispy panties came off and there she was, in all her perfection, what I'd always imagined, dreamed of, fanaticized.

I just wanted to look at her, for the rest of my life, but I also had a compulsion and I started at her feet, kissing each cute little toe, the iridescent blue-green paint on her toenails, matching her nails, was adorable. She had a sensitive little place just behind her ankle bone, and another behind her knees.

I could feel a little tremble beginning in her, growing stronger as I explored the inside of her gorgeously muscular thighs, the scent of her inflaming me, causing my formerly spent cock to spring back to life, the sounds she made, the feel of her skin, the total beauty of her was making the most exciting experience of my life.

She had a little tuft of black wispy hair over her mons, beautifully bare below, her little kitty was perfection. Her lips were a perfect line, symmetrical and pulling me to the little brown bud at the top. She jolted when I flicked it with my tongue, and the trembling grew more pronounced as I parted her with my tongue.

I tasted her, and she was delicious, slick, tangy and sweet, a faint smell of the soap she used, mixed with a heady musk. I worked on her, using everything I'd ever learned about pleasing a woman, everything I'd heard, read about, gauging her reactions and repeating what made her respond.

She was making little moans and cries now, the trembling becoming more pronounced, tension building in her muscles to a peak, and she exploded, a hoarse little squeal as she bridged up toward me. I kept up my efforts until she was on the downward slope, then added a finger plunging into her moist heat, curling it up to find the little rough nerved bundle and sending her into orbit again. The little hoarse cry came again, and she bucked like a wild thing.

Her hands came down to push me away, then pull me up over her. She was gasping, her breasts heaving, and I gave each cute little nipple some love until she pulled me up, her lips seeking mine in a searing wet kiss.

"My, God, Dax. You... You..."

I silenced her with another kiss, moving until I could feel her moist heat against the head of my cock. Her lips parted for my seeking and I slid just inside. She stiffened and her little hands grasped my hips, pushing against me.

"Wait, wait, Dax. God, you're huge! It's been a long time, lover. Slowly, very slow!"

I paused, just inside her tightness, let her get accustomed to that, and soon I felt the flutter of her internal muscles, flexing and gripping me. I moved my hips, just stirring around, a circular motion, and she matched my movement. I advanced, pausing each time to let her adjust. She would shrink away, each time, and about the third time, she started giggling.

"Hey, you're stepping on our groove here," I complained.

She giggled uncontrollably for a minute. "I'm sorry, Dax, but it's your fault. God, I had no idea you had such a big dick! I feel like I'm a virgin again."

I had to laugh with her, but I wasn't about to stop. I was inside my dream girl, the woman who had made up so many dreams in my life, and she slowly became ever more excided until, as I felt the head of my cock kiss the back wall of her tight little pussy, I could feel my balls touching her.