What a Fool Believes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slow start, intensely loving, intensely exciting and our passion grew until we were completely absorbed into the moment. She came easily and often, smaller orgasms that built in intensity until she was crying out, wordless sounds, that little scream coming as we finally exploded together. I filled her with what felt like my soul pouring into her.

Three times during the night we made sweet connection, the first time with her waking me up with her hot mouth on my cock and the last two with me waking up, feeling all that hotness against me. The last time she was on her stomach, and I mounded her, filling her, feeling her exquisite ass against my belly. I had never seen anything so sexy as that ass in my life.

When we reached our completion, I held her spooned against me, my cock still in her, about half erect.

"You have to let me rest, Dax," she gasped. "God, lover you wore me out! My pussy is sore as fuck!"

I laughed. "I'll just hold you like this, baby. I love having you in my arms. I'm never letting you go." She murmured her assent, and we drifted into perfect sleep.

*****

I remembered when I was in my 20s, and the horniness never seemed to end, even if I got lucky. It was as if I had been transported back, and Jacinta was the time machine. She seemed to be in the same state and we made love constantly. Every time we were alone, at her house, in my RV, and even in our cars. The one not driving was all over the driver. She was maddening, sexy as fuck, even dressed in a t-shirt, sneakers and old jeans. Maybe even more so than when she deliberately dressed to provoke my response, which she did a lot.

I wondered if that was going to slow down, eventually, but I was on that ride and I wasn't getting off. She worked, showing properties, getting listings, doing all the things she did, and she dragged me along for a few of those experiences. She was good, very good, and I could see why she was so successful.

My online classes had started, and I spent some time teaching, but most of the time, we were together. One week led to the next, and the first thing I knew, four months had passed. Torrie and Talitha were on me about when I was coming home, and I think they knew something was up. They constantly asked me what I was doing for so long in California, and though I wasn't trying to hide anything from them, I wanted to tell them about Jacinta face to face.

That was taken out of my hands when I got an alert on my phone while I was in class one day. It was a Snap from Talitha. "Dad, I'm coming to stay with you for a week. I'm flying into LA on Wednesday at 1PM. Pick me up?"

"Of course, baby doll. I can't wait!" I sent back.

I couldn't just spring it on her when she got there, so I talked to Jacinta.

"Babes, Talitha is coming to stay with me for a week." We were in the RV, cuddled up on the sofa.

"Uh-oh," she said. "Dax, you gotta tell them. I'm not going to hide for a week. I can't stand not seeing you for a week, and besides, I want to meet them. I know how much you love them, they sound like girls I would love, so much, and I can't wait to meet them."

I squeezed her. "I know. I want you to meet them, too. I was just looking for the right time to talk to them. I was thinking about flying home for a weekend so I could talk to them. That's gone, so I was thinking about getting them on Zoom so we can get acquainted a little. Are you good with that?"

She nodded, all those curls bouncing. "I am. When you wanna do it?"

"I'll Snap them and figure out a time," I said. "I'll shoot for Monday evening. You got anything planned?"

"I was thinking about coming here and sucking your dick," she said.

That cracked me up. "Well, maybe we can do that after the Zoom call."

She giggled. "Before, and after."

The funny thing was, well, not funny, but awesomely erotic and nearly unbelievable, she was completely serious. I had never met or heard of a woman who was so into giving head as she was. I sure wasn't complaining. I asked her about it.

"Well, it's so intimate," she said. "I really can't explain it, Dax. I love your dick. I love making you feel like you obviously do. It feels like nothing else, like I'm being submissive on the one hand, giving you something special doing it just for you. At the same time, I feel so powerful, like I have all this power and control. I've never felt this way before, but you better get used to it, big boy."

"Well, it's a huge sacrifice, but I think I can adjust," I said.

That got her started laughing, which set me off, and we didn't recover the ability to look at each other without laughing for half an hour.

I did manage to get the girls to agree to Zoom with me, although they were highly suspicious of why I wanted to, and bugged the hell out of me to tell them.

I got them on, they chattered at me for a while, and I finally worked up the nerve. "I know I've been mysterious as hell," I said. "I was planning to come back and talk to the two of you. You've been pestering me and I've been blowing you off."

"Umm... Dad, you're not as smart as you think you are, and we're not as dumb as you think we are," Torrie said.

"Yeah, that," Talitha piped up. "You met somebody, right?"

I heard Jacinta giggling away over there in the kitchen area. "Yeah, and I really think you're going to like him," I said.

The look on their faces was priceless: their jaws dropped and they sat there stunned for a minute. Jacinta was dying, and then Talitha said, "Nuh-uh. Okay, Dad, good one. Talitha is coming out there and don't think you can pull the wool over our eyes."

I was struggling to contain my extreme satisfaction at leaving them speechless for once in their lives. "That's actually why I wanted to Zoom with you," I said. "Girls, I want you to meet someone. Be nice, okay? Don't let her see what bitches you really are."

There were twin snorts of derision. "We're waiting," Talitha said.

I beckoned Jacinta and she came in and sat on my lap. "Girls, this is Jacinta De León," I said. I pointed at them in turn. "That's my oldest, Torrie, and my baby, Talitha."

Jacinta waved. "Hello, ladies."

"Jacinta was my best friend all the way through school," I told them. "We kinda... reconnected. I'll tell you the whole story, but she's the reason I've been here so long and why I may be here a lot longer."

"Best friend, huh? Were you insane, Dad? God, Jacinta, you're so gorgeous! What are you doing with dummy, there?" Torrie shot off.

Jacinta laughed, leaned in and whispered into the microphone. "He has a huge dick."

"Ew!" Talitha made a disgusted face. "Talk about TMI." She laughed. "I can't believe you said that, Jacinta. We're going to love you, I can tell. You are so gorgeous, like Torrie said. You know we are the gatekeepers to Dad, right?"

Jacinta nodded. "I would think less of you if you weren't. I love him, girls. I think I always have, but I let him get away once. It was partly his fault, but I'm going to do my best to make him part of my life. I don't want you to think I'm taking him away from you, though."

"Well, I don't like the idea of him being out there in fucking California all the time," Torrie said. "We need to see him, too, Jacinta."

"I know, and we'll work something out. I understand, believe me," Jacinta said. "I've got things working I'm not ready to talk about yet, even to Dax. I'm so glad Talitha is coming. I can't wait to meet her, and you, too, Torrie. Do you think you can come?"

"I will," Torrie said. "I'll take a weekend."

"I don't want to take your dad or any part of him away from you," Jacinta said. "I want to be part of his life, and part of your life, too. I want to love you, and have you love me."

She had a tear in her eye, and the girls could tell she was getting emotional. "Aww, it's going to work out, Jacinta," Talitha said. "We'll make it work. Torrie and me are good at making shit work."

I laughed. "They aren't lying," I told Jacinta. "They are meddling little imps, but they have owned my heart all their lives, and they've kept it safe."

"I believe you, especially about the imp part."

The girls giggled and engaged Jacinta in conversation, asking her a million questions, telling her embarrassing anecdotes about me and we used our entire 40-minute session. After we signed off, I leaned back and just held Jacinta on my lap.

"Well, those are my babies," I said. "Impressions?"

"They're adorable," she said. "I love them already. "They're brilliant, they have your snarky sense of humor, only from a female perspective."

I pretended to be shocked. "Don't give me that look," she said. "You know how you are."

*****

When Talitha arrived, Jacinta thought I should pick her up by myself, just to get our Daddy/Daughter groove going, so I picked her up and took her to the In-N-Out in Hollywood. When she came out of the gate, she took my breath away. I had forgotten just how beautiful my baby was. She came running, threw herself on me and nearly knocked me down.

She was solid! She wrapped her arm around me and dragged me off to get her luggage. Walking beside me, I realized how tall she was. Just yesterday, it seemed, she was a tiny little girl, and now she was all grown up into a spectacular woman. How did that happen?

Normally a little quieter than Torrie with other people, she had never been that way with me. She talked my ear off all the way through our burgers and in the Jeep. She had a million things to tell me and she wanted to ask a million questions. She still hadn't run down by the time we got to the RV.

She busted my chops about not letting her have the bedroom, but when I showed her how the table moved away and the second bed worked, she was delighted. We just hung out for a couple of hours, then I told her Jacinta had invited us for dinner. She was very excited, ran me off so she could shower and change "with a little privacy," and when she Snapped me to come back, she was ready.

I had changed and used the campground facilities, so we jumped in the Jeep. Talitha kept up a running commentary on the scenery and neighborhoods we passed, and she was more and more impressed the closer we got to Jacinta's place. I pulled up at the gate and punched in the combination.

Talitha was all big-eyed as we drove in. "Dad, your girlfriend lives here? You got way more game than I ever suspected!"

I laughed. "She's a big-shot real estate developer. You would never have guessed it back in school. She's Hispanic, in case you didn't notice, and her parents came here from Honduras like five years before she was born. Her dad worked on an almond orchard, eventually managing it, and her mom owned a little tamale place when we were kids. She did this all on her own."

"Wow!" Talitha was impressed. We parked and went in the back. Jacinta was in the kitchen, and as soon as we walking in, she and Talitha stood looking at each other for a second. I was worried, but they both broke out in huge smiles and rushed to hug each other.

"Whatcha makin'?" Talitha asked. "It smells yummy!"

"Well, our main dish is going to be kind of spicy," Jacinta explained. "Do you like spicy food, Talitha?"

"Hell yeah," Talitha said. "Jacinta, you can call me Talley, if you want. Torrie always does, and Dad, sometimes."

"Thank you, love, but I adore Talitha. I may change, but do you mind?"

Talitha laughed. "Not at all. Tell me more about the spicy."

Jacinta came over and gave me a quick kiss before she and Talitha went to the range, standing side by side. Jacinta opened the oven and a delicious mouth-watering aroma emerged. "These are lamb ribs with lots of spices," she explained. "We'll take the meat off our bones and put them on tortillas with pico, brown rice and refried beans."

"Dax, you must go out and find some avocados. I haven't picked them up for a couple of days, so there should be many."

"Oh, my God," Talley said. "You just go out and pick up avocados?"

Jacinta laughed. "Yes, I have many trees," she said.

"I wanna go," Talitha said. "Do you need me to help you here, Jacinta?"

"No, everything is ready except for peeling and slicing the avocadoes," she said. "You go with your father and I'll put the dishes on the table."

I grabbed a basket and Talitha and I wandered around the property picking ripe avocados. "This is an amazing place," she told me, "and Jacinta is even more beautiful and sweet in person. You did good, Dad."

I laughed. "Thanks, baby doll. I'm glad you like her. I love her, you know."

"Yes, I can tell," she said. "She loves you, too. I can see it by the way she looks at you."

Dinner was as delicious as it smelled, and sitting at Jacinta's huge table with two of the most beautiful women on the planet wasn't bad, either. I volunteered to do dishes, and when I finished, Jacinta and Talitha were snuggled up on a sofa with Jacinta's laptop, conspiring about something. They closed the laptop when I came in, and Jacinta patted the sofa between them, scooting over so I could sit.

"Uh-oh, I see you two are Up To Something," I said.

"What?" Talley said. "He's getting paranoid, Jacinta. That happens to old people, I think."

Jacinta giggled. "Hey, we're the same age!"

"Yeah, but you're not paranoid," Talitha said.

"Neither am I," I said. "I know you, though. You've been plotting against me your whole life."

"Yes, but every plot I've ever made has been good for you," she said.

We made plans, they made plans that didn't include me, and we played a couple of games before we headed back to the RV. Talitha kept shooting me side-eye glances until I got nervous. "What?" I said.

"I like her, Dad," she said. "You are one lucky guy."

"I know, right?"

"You better not let her get away," she said. "Good thing I'm here or you'd be in trouble."

"Hah! You being here will probably BE the trouble. Seriously, though, I'm glad you're here, baby doll, and I knew you'd love her."

She was contemplative for a minute. "Dad, how do you think Mom's going to react?"

"Well, since it's none of her business and I don't plan on seeing or asking her, I don't give a damn," I said.

"I see her once in a while," she said. "So does Torrie. What do you want me to tell her when she asks about you?"

"Do you think she will?"

She nodded. "Yeah, she always does."

"I had no idea," I said. "Do you lie to her?"

She laughed. "No, but I don't tell her anything much. Almost nothing about you. I'll be just like, he's fine, then talk about something else. I guess I'll just tell her you met someone if I have to explain anything."

"You do what you think you need to," I told her. "I trust you. You're smarter than me."

"Yes, I am." She giggled and smiled up at me the way she had since she was a tiny little thing and first stole my heart.

We had a great week, just me and my baby sometimes, sometimes the three of us together and several times they went places and did things without me. By the time Talitha went back to Austin, they had bonded and were making plans for the next time we would be together.

Torrie flew in for the weekend, three weeks later, and her reaction to Jacinta was no less positive than Talitha's had been. We were on a roll. I stayed on until the time was coming to go on my consulting job.

I had been talking to Torrie and Talitha, as well as Jacinta, and we had arranged to make it a little working vacation. Jacinta and I flew in to Tarawa and the girls came in the following evening. I worked during the day while they did touristy things, and we spent the evenings in the tropical paradise. By the time we left, I had three very brown girls and Torrie and Talitha were on best friends terms with Jacinta.

I had to go back to Austin to do some actual work in my office. It was going to take about two weeks, and Jacinta flew in the second weekend. The girls picked her up Friday morning and she spent the day with them until I got away. We met for dinner and Jacinta stayed with me.

Sunday evening, we were taking the girls out and, unfortunately, their mother had chosen that day for one of her infrequent and unscheduled drop-in visits. She was very well aware that if she tried to give them advance notice, they'd be "busy," so she always tried to catch them by surprise.

She was at their apartment when Jacinta and I arrived, and it was awkward as fuck. Torrie introduced Jacinta as "Dad's girlfriend," and you could see the shock on Tessa's face. They tried to hustle Tessa out, telling her we were going out, but she was having none of it.

"So, how did you meet Dax?" she asked Jacinta.

Jacinta shot me a smile. "Oh, I was assigned the seat across from him in math class," she said.

Tessa looked dumbfounded. "Both of you are taking classes?" she asked.

I laughed. "No, we were like 10 years old."

"You've known each other ever since you were 10?" Tessa was confused. "How come I never heard of you or met you before?"

"We sort of lost track of each other," Jacinta said. "We only reconnected this year."

Torrie interrupted this pleasant scene. "Well, we'd really love to stay and chat, Mom, but we have plans." Tessa snorted her displeasure, but Torrie firmly ushered her out the door. The expression on her face would have curdled milk.

"Sorry," Talitha told Jacinta. "I know that was awkward. She got here about five minutes before you guys did and wouldn't leave."

Jacinta laughed. "It's okay. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Since I am keeping my place in your lives, I'm going to be around."

Through dinner, and back home afterwards, where the girls had accompanied us, we had a long conversation. I think it had been on all our minds for a while, but no one had really wanted to confront it. Talitha started it. I think she and Torrie had been conspiring, and Talitha had been elected official spokesman.

"Dad, what are your immediate plans, and what are your long-term plans?

"About what, baby doll?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, are you planning to live the rest of your life in an RV in California, or you got something in mind?"

I laughed. "No, I don't intend to live in an RV the rest of my life. Jacinta and I haven't really talked about long-term."

"Do you mind if we're here while you talk about it?" Torrie asked.

I looked at Jacinta. "I don't mind," she said. "I know how much your father means to you. I know how much you mean to him. You also know that I love him and I'm not letting him go."

Torrie nodded. "Yes, we do know that."

"We don't like you living so far away from us," Talitha said. "Dad, I've been talking to some of my contacts at work, and Jacinta and I have been talking about it, too. I'm going to get my broker's license and she and I are going to open a real estate business here."

I looked at Jacinta. "Really? You little minx! You never said a word."

She giggled. "Yes, Dax. I am going to keep my business in Ojai, but Talitha and I agree that this is a huge market opportunity, and I have an idea. Well, the girls and I kind of came up with it together."

"I'm all ears," I said.

"I don't know what you want," she said, "But I want all of you, all the time. I want you to live with me in Ojai for six months of the year, I'll hire an office manager and we'll spend three months a year here. Talitha will handle most things in our business, sound good?"

"Well, yes, it does, but that's only nine months," I said.

"I want to spend the other three in Tarawa."

That was a surprise, but I was in love with the place. As an owner in the resort, I could swing that, so that's what we did. It didn't exactly work out like that, because we were regularly interrupted by trips back to Austin when we were in Ojai and vice versa due to Jacinta needing to handle business, but that was the general schedule. We let nothing disturb our time in Tarawa, and Torrie and Talitha spent a lot of time with us when we were there.