What Happens in Vegas 03

Story Info
Trying to stay busy while husband is doing business.
16.8k words
4.34
12.1k
12
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers

I apologize in advance. This series was to be vignettes from visits to Las Vegas, not long stories. But I decided to break this story into two parts, so 04 will be a continuation of this submission.

*

"You are aware that these guys probably want to see some of the shows, you know topless places?" Brett asked his wife. "Plus, we'll be at the show every day so you'll be on your own."

Stacy laughed, "Of course I know that. Tell me one other reason they always have these shows and conventions in Vegas...ok, gambling. But I'm a big girl now. All grown up and I can handle being on my own or seeing a bare breast," she looked down at her bust, "You realize I have looked in the mirror. Look, if you think I'll be a distraction, say so, but I've always wanted to just visit the city, the Strip. I've been to Vegas many times but always because of shoots and those are so exhausting."

Brett sighed, his eyes straying to his wife's impressive chest, "All I'm saying is...never mind. I'll check with Dave." He kissed Stacy and headed out to his car. He wasn't worried about Stacy's ability to take care of herself, but the guys always had everything planned out. He was sure Dave had tickets to each show they were going to see already, had reservations at every restaurant. He was the most organized person he'd ever met. Plus, this would make it a lot harder to hit the tables with her around, not that she didn't like him gambling since he did it infrequently, just that he could go all night. And as much as he loved having sex with Stacy he also suspected she wanted to come along as she never could go more than a day without his cock inside her. He mentally went through the conversation with his boss.

***********************************************

"That's great! I've been trying to get my wife to come along, but she says sitting around all day waiting for me then suffering through business dinners and recaps of the day sounds a lot less than what a vacation should be. I would think it might lighten things up. I'll tell the others that their wives are welcome. We could use a bit of diversity on our trips."

***********************************************

"Ok, Dave said yes, in fact, he was thrilled you're coming with us. I expected I'd have to cover the room difference, you know and food. But he said he'd cover it. We just need to pay for your plane ticket."

"Yay!" she grinned, "What should I pack for some of the shows? Should I try to blend in, you know a lot of skin and feathers? I know that's not going to happen, those feathery hats are just too unmanageable. Seriously, though, It will be warm, the 80s every day so I'll wear my most comfortable dresses and shorts."

Brett groaned thinking how his boss and co-workers would react if Stacy wore some of her lower cut dresses and tops. She denied it, but she was definitely an exhibitionist, "I guess," he shrugged, "When in Rome...." She made a memorable first impression. He thought back to when he'd first seen her. Senior year at UMass. He'd gone out alone since all his friends were cramming, his girlfriend and he had mutually parted ways and as he'd already finished his exams, he went to shoot pool and have a beer. The only other person in the rec center was this stunning blonde...out of his league girl. Tall, slender, except for her large breasts and nicely flared hips. Tight tee-shirt, tight little shorts, long legs, very little left to the imagination. He normally would never have had the nerve to talk to any girl as beautiful as she was, but he wanted to shoot pool against someone and well, she was it. He was a bit shocked when she smiled and eagerly accepted. A year later she accepted the ring and a few months after that she said, "I do"...the kiss at the altar had to have given the minister a chubby.

He'd often seen both his co-workers and neighbors try to get her alone, then, as her modeling career took off, she was often stopped on the street by guys asking if they knew her, their eyes taking in all of her while totally ignoring him. It both excited him and made him a bit jealous, but she never once seemed to lead them on but was unfailingly polite and nice.

***********************************************

"I'll see you after the show? What are your plans for the day?" Brett asked as he was about to head out, "Dave has dinner reservations at the Edge, it's a great steakhouse."

Stacy trotted over to the dresser and pulled out her skimpy bikini, "The pool. I was going to relax, read and work on my tan. I haven't been by a pool in months."

Brett stopped and looked at the tiny pieces of fabric, "Um, perhaps you want to go shopping, check out the different casinos?"

"I will tomorrow. I really do want to see the entire Strip but today I want to blob by the pool...go, go have fun at your show. I'll be fine," she laughed, "I'll make sure they all use protection if they're cute," she laughed. "Now go. Don't think another thought about some stranger plying me with drink since that's never been necessary."

Brett just shook his head and headed out, "I'll see you around 5." He mulled over how she always seemed to know how to make his cock throb by teasing him with her fantasy of cheating. He knew she'd never...had never, but she always knew exactly what to say.

***********************************************

Stacy spent considerable time rubbing sunscreen on every inch of her skin coming from sea level. She'd experienced burns before at altitude and didn't want a repeat.

"Hey, let me help you. You missed a spot."

Stacy turned and saw a college boy, maybe 20 or 21. She handed him the spray bottle, "Please. I'm flexible but I can never be sure I reached everywhere. I'm Stacy, by the way."

"Drew. Are you here alone?" he looked around.

"I am at the pool alone, but not in Vegas. My husband is over at the Convention Center." She lay down on her stomach. "Thanks. I really have to burn." She wondered how this boy appreciated her near nudity with simply her thong and a couple of strings holding the top on.

Drew sprayed the lotion on his hands and rubbed the lotion onto her feet, between her toes and up onto her calves. As he worked the sunscreen in, he studied the girl's creamy cheeks. He wondered how old she was. 20? 25? She had the ass of a 16-year-old, but tits of a 25-year-old. He wondered how married she was. As he worked his way up her legs, she parted them to more easily cover her inner thighs. The thin material barely covered her pussy and he could easily make out her tight lips. His cock was becoming an issue as he thought about the possibilities. He made sure to cover all exposed skin so she doesn't burn which made the throbbing worse.

Stacy knew the effect she was having on the boy but also on her as she felt a swelling in her pussy, resisting humping the lounge chair. "You're really good at this," she sighed, "and your hands are really strong and huge, do you do massages?" she sighed. Then as he moved higher,

"but as nice as this is, only my husband is allowed where your fingers are now," she said softly as his fingers stroked the edges of the thin strip of fabric, "or at least for those buy me dinner."

Drew laughed and slid his hands from her crotch onto her ass, "Sorry, didn't want you to burn. But, yes I do massages. I'm a trainer back home and I've had to massage many a person, though I prefer massage as foreplay," he grinned. "So, interested in a massage?"

Stacy looked back at the boy, her eyes flicking down to the pronounced bulge, "If I were single, yes. Am I causing that?"

"Sorry," the boy blushed, "Sometimes it gets me in trouble, but most of the time it brings great pleasure to my partners, ok, and to me." His hands slid onto the girl's ass. "Damn, you have a tight ass, you must run or work out." He kneaded her butt muscles and felt his cock harden more as she perceptively ground her pelvis once against the chair. He thought about asking her to lunch, perhaps a drink or two then up to his room. As he stroked her back and came to the strap, he untied it without asking and paused seeing those massive tits bulging out.

"I do work out, but I'm afraid to say most of this is just genetics, can't take credit for it." She reached back and untied the string around her neck and considered straying for the first time. She'd never had hands that large on her before and her glance back told her there was a possibility that the old adage about the correlation between hand size and penis size might have some validity. She put her arms out above her head as the boy worked the lotion down her ribs and on her side-boobs. "I think my breasts are pretty well covered," she chuckled as the boy spent a bit more time there.

"They say you should put sun-screen on under your suit also since most clothing has very low or no SPF rating," he said as he worked up to her neck.

"Really? Are you just saying that? Is this an attempt to grope me, I mean grope me more than you already have?"

"I'm serious, but you're right. It would be totally inappropriate. On the other hand, how are you going to do that yourself? Sit up and expose yourself?"

Stacy thought about it and looked around. There were few people at the pool, in fact, the only others were a couple under an umbrella reading. "I could prop myself on one elbow...oh hell, be fast," she sighed as she raised herself onto her elbows. She let out a gasp as those strong hands came around, gripping her breasts and rubbing the lotion in. She felt his hot breath against the back of her neck as his manipulation of her nipples sent jolts of pleasure straight into her vagina. She was both intrigued by how intense this was and wanting to put a stop to it.

Drew had large hands, but he couldn't possibly contain the masses of flesh dangling underneath her. He had to get more lotion as there was too much flesh to cover. He heard her short breaths...he loved women with ultra-sensitive nipples and knew he was very close to getting her upstairs to his room, married or not. He forced himself to sit back, slapping her ass as he did, "There, you're ready for whatever the sun has in for you...except perhaps for under the front of your bottoms."

She'd become lost in the intense feeling shooting from her nipples to her crotch and lay back down, tying her top back on. She was ready to say yes had he suggested the massage again but just thanked him as he climbed off the chaise. Clearing her head of erotic thoughts, she looked at him, "I'll stay on my stomach then, thanks for your concern. You should dive in and get that snake of yours under control." She looked at the massive bulge, "I'm really sorry that I can't do anything with that," she said as she stared at it while her mind was fighting her throbbing pussy. "I'd say I wished I were single, or a less faithful wife, but I do love Brett, but I'm not sure it would work anyhow."

"Why? What do you mean?" the boy asked.

"Ok, this is a lot more information than I would normally tell a perfect stranger, but I've been with a few men and most are, well, small to average. All have had trouble getting inside me and have told me that I have a really small vagina. I've never had a large cock so I'm not sure...you know," she said blushing, "But it's moot anyhow."

Drew grinned, "Hey, I understand. Your husband is a really lucky guy," he hesitated, "but now I feel like this is a challenge. Aren't you curious? I mean just to try? I know I'd like to. I'd see if it fits, then pull out."

"You have no idea..." she said softly, "but I just can't. There are just things I'd never be able to live with. Sorry."

She watched the boy dive in and swim around feeling like she missed an opportunity. She looked over at the couple who'd put their books down and were watching her before quickly picking their books back up. 'Oh great! I just flashed strangers and let a strange boy grope my boobs, what else am I going to do?' she thought. She put her head down and fantasized how she'd greet Brett fully naked, suck on his cock and then have him slamming into her eager pussy before heading for dinner. Then after that, she'd lube up her ass and make him an offer he can't refuse.

***********************************************

Stacy got to her room after a few hours by the pool. Drew had laid down on the chaise next to her and they'd had a good conversation about each other and he'd respected her married status. There were a couple of times when he'd climbed out of the pool and the shorts draped across his large member that she might have acquiesced had he suggested they go back to his room. 'Damn it, Brett! Why is your show all day?' she thought, 'but then again. I did invite myself,' she thought as she went out on the balcony and looked out. She saw Drew lying on his back, eyes closed enjoying the sun. 'Christ! His cock must be eight inches soft. Look at it outlined against his leg.' She realized her hand had slid over her bikini bottoms, so she fled back into the room, stripped off her clothes and climbed into the shower.

Drew peered up marking the balcony and felt like grinning seeing the beautiful woman studying him, her hand rubbing her pussy. That unobtainable...at least unobtainable today pussy. 8th floor, seven rooms from the end of the hall. It's possible...probable since she's here all week.

***********************************************

Brett was distracted all day thinking about Stacy. He knew she would never cheat on him, but he also knew she had a very strong sex drive.

He thought all day about guys buying her drinks, offering to put on sunscreen, playing in the pool, their hands all over her. Of course, there as no denying the effect her teasing and flirting had on him. His brother told him he was a fool to be marrying such a beautiful woman. She might be the truest, most faithful wife in the world, but every guy she meets will be subtly or overtly trying to seduce her. How much temptation can she withstand?

He thought back to the many times she'd been groped by various men, the VP who'd come over and suggested his wife could be a huge help to his career; the new hire in the mailroom who'd ogled her breasts and Brett had subtly suggested he pair up on the waterslide and perhaps he'd accidentally cop a feel. Then Bill in sales who kept trying to get Stacy to check out his new Tesla at the company party. What happened between them behind the bushes at the neighborhood picnic last summer? He bit on his lower lip feeling his cock throb with these thoughts.

Finally, they headed out to get back to their rooms to get rid of their crap and change for dinner. Dave told them to meet in the lobby at 6:30 to head over to the steakhouse. Drew looked at his watch and thought about showering and changing. An hour and 15 minutes would be plenty. He hoped Stacy wouldn't take long since she sometimes made them run late due to her preparations.

Stacy go up from the chair and gave Brett a hug, pressing her bare form against him, "How was your show...do we have time for a quickie?"

Brett pulled the naked woman into his arms, his cock getting instantly hard, "The show was...well, a show. You have no idea, I've thought about you all day. What got you wound up?"

"Um, well, perhaps I shouldn't tell you," she stroked the front of his pants.

Brett groaned, "Ok, now you have to." He picked up his wife and tossed her on the bed. "Remember our rule, no secrets." He climbed on top of and between her eagerly opening legs, "Or did you just want a spanking?" he asked as he ground his hardening cock against her.

"Oh wow! Door number one or door number two...Well, remember you reminded me to put sunscreen? Relax," she said hearing his groan, "I made sure he used protection. Kidding, kidding, but a boy help put sunscreen on me."

Brett had images of a strange man rubbing lotion on Stacy's naked body and was shocked to feel a hard reaction from his crotch, "Ok, so it was just a good Samaritan helping you out, you know doing your back? A Boy Scout doing a good deed? Or a horny boy using this as an excuse to slip inside you?"

"Well, perhaps the last one," she sighed as she pulled off her husband's shirt and reached down to undo his pants, "I mean, at first it was the middle one, but this was no Boy Scout." She stroked his rigid cock, "I think...no, I know he was trying to get me up to his room. His hands kept straying into areas reserved for you. Of course, told him I was married," she said as she felt his cock as hard as he'd ever been, "He was very understanding but I let him...Oh, hell. He made sure my breasts didn't burn," she quickly finished.

Brett lifted himself up as Stacy pulled down his pants the rest of the way, then take him in her mouth. He groaned pleasurably wondering if she let him cum in her mouth this time, but as he felt himself getting close she flopped back and handed him the foil package, "Wait, what? Were you topless?" He pulled out the condom and rolled it on. Just once he'd like to have sex without one of these, but he found he could never last unless he dulled the pleasurable feeling of her great pussy. He was surprised how easily he slipped in but had a nagging feeling that perhaps he wasn't the first today. Most of the time he'd have to spend time licking her and teasing her, and only then was he able to push his way in. He never complained as no other woman was nearly as tight as she was in his experience, but here she was, sopping wet and eager to get his cock but still incredibly tight.

"No, but I did take my top off, at least untied the strings so he could cover my back. I thought he was total bullshit but didn't want to take the chance...oh, fuck you feel good inside me. Harder, fuck me harder," she grunted.

He started slamming against her and as her legs opened wider welcoming his assault on her, he tried to drive as deeply as he could, he had trouble following the conversation but, "a chance of what?"

"That's it, baby, fuck your bad wife. He told me most clothing was not SPF rated and I could burn through my top. It is really flimsy. I let him rub sunscreen on my bare breasts, I just propped myself on my elbows. Oh God! Wait...oh, not yet, Shit! I'm so close!" she held her husband as he spasmed his cum inside the rubber. Stroking his back, she sighed, "You've never cum that quickly before. I thought you'd be angry with me."

Brett groaned feeling the ache in his balls fade and pulled out of his wife's pussy. "Sorry, I have no idea what came over me. I am pissed that you let another man touch you, touch your breasts," he said as he turned quickly to get tissues. He was baffled that what his faithful wife told him caused such a huge rush while also making him jealous. He handed her the tissues, pulling off the rubber from his still firm cock.

"You're still hard. Where are you going," she asked, "I haven't cum, yet."

Looking at his watch, he sighed, "We have to go. We need to shower and we're meeting Dave and the others in a half-hour." He pulled his wife to her feet, "We can talk about you letting other men fondle you tonight."

Stacy groaned, "Shit. I'm so horny right now, can't we blow off dinner and you can fuck your bad wife anyway you want?" she asked as she stroked her ass suggestively.

Brett stopped and looked at his wife, "Seriously? You've always told me, 'Never gonna happen,' are you that horny?"

"You have no idea. I'd so make it worth your while..." she purred as she stroked his fat cock, "stay and abuse me any way you want. Please? I'll even let you fuck me without the rubber." She sank to her knees and licked his shaft.

Brett thought about it, very tempted but stepped back, "Stacy, honey, you have no idea how tempting this is, but this is not just dinner. This will be also a business dinner. If you need to stay here...you know, take care of things," he looked down at her, "or I will make you scream tonight.

barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers