What Happens in Vegas 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Promise...though I still think you owe me for what you did," he said firmly lifting her to her feet.

Stacy stood up, her body ready to explode, "You know masturbating just makes me want your nice cock even more. You damn well better be ready to fuck the shit out of me after dinner." She spun and headed to the bathroom. She decided she'd make Brett's evening miserable with the dress she'd decided on.

***********************************************

"I still can't believe you're wearing that to dinner," Brett said softly as the entered the elevator, "I mean, I can see your tits from the side when you move your arms. Where did you get that?"

Stacy raised her arm and looked, "It's just a bit of side-boob.

I got this to wear for our 5th next month. It was going to be a surprise. You like it?" she giggled, "Amazingly little fabric for what it cost."

Her husband laughed, "Um yeah. It's great, but you are not capable of little side boob, let alone little any kind of boob," he sighed as he felt under her dress, "Wait, aren't you wearing panties?"

"Cant. This material outlines anything I put under it, and I want you to have instant access when we get back," she stroked the front of his pants, "I'm wondering why you bothered to wear yours." She giggled as the stepped into the lobby.

Brett introduced the team, "Stacy, this is John, Louie, and Dave who you already met," he indicated his wife, "Guys, this is Stacy."

"We definitely met," Dave said as he hugged the beautiful blonde, "I had to rescue you from Steve at the Christmas party. Sad that a VP can't seem to keep his hands to himself. I'd really like to apologize for his behavior. That is not how we do things here." Dave stepped back, "Ok, let's head out."

Dinner was fairly boring as they talked about the show, their plans for tomorrow, however, the food was excellent, and Stacy's mind was going through the various intimate acts she'd be doing with Brett after they got back. Her thoughts were drawn back as she heard her name and saw the men looking to her, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Dave suggested a club down the street for a drink well, he remembers how much you like to dance," Brett replied looking unenthusiastic, "If you're tired and want to get back...."

"I am tired and I'm sure after your day on your feet..." she said but stopped when Dave put a hand on her arm.

"You have to. I remember you were the best dancer at the Christmas party. Look, come to the club and I'll make sure you're both home by midnight," The older man said softly, "I'd really prefer dancing with you than these guys," he indicated John and Louie.

Louie laughed, "Hey, don't let this body fool you. I'm really quite graceful."

***********************************************

"Holy crap!" John muttered, "Look at the line. We'll be out here all night."

"I got this," Dave said, "Come on, I know the owners. Great guys." He gently guided Stacy and the others to the bouncer guarding the door, "Gene, can you get us in?" he indicated Stacy and the three men behind him, "We'd really like to see Samuel and James," he named dropped.

The massive man stood up, "Mr. Davis, of course, but just you and your date, I'm afraid it's a full house tonight," he held open the door and stepped aside.

"Wait, Brett!" the girl objected. She stopped and looked back feeling the large man's hand on her lower back guiding her in.

"It's ok, Stace. We'll be fine. I'll see you back at the room," Brett said, not unhappily, his mind planning out what tables at which casino he'd be hitting. "Dave, take care of her."

Stacy felt herself being led into the noisy club and was shocked to see topless girls dancing in cages, "What kind of place is this?" she asked, "A strip club?"

Dave laughed, "No, this is a nightclub, you know, for dancing, drink?" He led her to a table that had just opened up, "What would you like?"

"Margarita, silver, please." The girl replied trying to pull down the hem of her dress. She looked around at the bouncing breasts and felt small relief that her minor exposure would not even be noticed, but then again, this dress....This was a mistake wearing something so short with no panties, she thought. If she moved with too much exuberance, her breasts would pop out, and the hem was so short she'd be flashing her trimmed bush to everyone. And how the hell was she going to sit on one of these stools?

She finally decided it was better to perch on the front of the tall stool to maintain her modesty. She suddenly realized she didn't have her purse, so she didn't have her room key or any identification, plus she didn't have her cell phone.

Dave looked back at his employee's wife and sighed. He'd rarely ever been with a woman as beautiful as that and he'd remembered back to the company party. For weeks afterward, he'd made love to his wife with images of this incredible blonde's breasts bouncing beneath him. She could not have worn a shorter dress and he was sure she was not wearing any underwear. This might have been a mistake, "Sorry, yes. I'd like a silver margarita, salt, on the rocks and a Dewers neat," he looked back and sighed, no way could he jeopardize his employee relations by being anything but a perfect gentleman. He watched as a group of three guys came over to her. He picked up the drinks and hurried back.

Stacy looked at the three men all overtly checking out her body, "Sorry, I'm here with someone," she told one of them when he'd proposed a dance. "Oh, here he is, thanks for the compliment though," she smiled at them.

"Thanks, they thought I was working, you know, a hooker," she laughed, "You saved me, or perhaps cost me a good bit of spending money."

She looked at the three guys who weren't bad looking. "What could I have made?" she asked Dave, "Sorry, that's probably something you wouldn't know."

Dave laughed, "I don't know from first-hand experience, but we've had to, well sweeten the deal sometimes," he studied the girl, "Actually, I do know. I've heard about $500 an hour, but I'd think you could charge more. Shall I call them back?" He looked over at the three men, "They look like they could afford...perhaps $3,000 for the hour, you know, 3 times $1,000," shrugging, he said, "I'd have to take a 30% cut of course."

Stacy looked over at the men and grinned, "$3,000? For doing what I enjoy...a lot? Yes! Call them back," she laughed. Then she looked serious, "On the other hand, I'm sure these women have developed skills and are really good at sex."

"How are you at spreading your legs or giving blowjobs?" Dave asked, "Sorry, really inappropriate, "Look, let's dance so I make all these guys envious." He held out his hand to lead the beautiful woman out to the dance floor.

Stacy held up a hand, "um can you call Brett? I don't have a room key, nor my phone. No idea how I'm going to get back into the room," she sighed. "I'm pretty sure they won't let me in without some identification."

Dave pressed a few buttons and held the phone to his ear, "Brett, Dave. Look, Stacy doesn't have a room key...I do, sure, but. Ok. I'll check with her," he held the phone away from his ear, "He's at the Bellagio and they just sat at a blackjack table," he hesitated, "Are you ok taking my other bed? I've got two kings," he looked hesitant saying it, "Look if this is not going to work, I'll tell him we'll call him when we leave."

Stacy shook her head, "Fine, I get it. He really loves gambling and he's really good at it. If you don't mind, I don't snore or anything," she hesitated, "Though," she looked down at her dress, "perhaps we could pick up a souvenir tee-shirt or something?"

Dave laughed, "I have shirts, come on. I've wanted to dance with you again for months," he led the girl out onto the floor.

***********************************************

"So, you're not worried Dave and Stacy are alone together," John asked looking at his 8 and a 6. "Crap!"

Louie snorted, "Seriously? Isn't he like, what 60? I'll bet he hasn't had a hard-on in ten years, plus the guy is deeply religious."

Brett laughed, "Hey, 60 isn't dead, but you're right. He's the straightest arrow I've ever come across. Plus, think about it. What woman would be attracted to a guy so old?"

"Damn! I hope I never get like that. If I were alone with your wife, I wouldn't give a shit that you're my friend, I'd have her screaming my name in no time." John laughed. "Though I'm pretty sure she'd be a bit scared at first seeing something so large."

"John! This is our friend. You don't say stuff like that to him. It would be, 'dude, we have your back. Trust us...' then when he leaves us alone with her, we'd have her screaming our names. Plus, she'd giggle seeing how small you are after she sees mine. Hey, two aces. Sweet!" He split the cards.

"Damn! You guys really are great friends to make sure my wife is taken care of when I'm not around. Come on, hit me with a couple of face cards...Nice! Blackjacks!" Brett said gleefully. He had the sudden image of Dave pressing his naked body between Stacy's legs but shook that off seeing the chips being pushed over.

***********************************************

Getting off the elevator, they recounted the number of men who'd tried to cut in, rubbed against her or overtly groped her. "The worst was that frat boy who ground his erection against my ass. What was he thinking? That I'd give him a lap dance right there on the dance floor?" She blushed thinking back on how at least a dozen times a boob popped out and there was no way to dance without her ass and crotch being full display. She was impressed Dave never once made any move on her.

Dave grinned, "You give lap dances? I've never had one," He stopped, "Sorry, my bad. I guess spending time with you has given me lecherous thoughts about the wife of one of my better employees. Come on, let's get into the room and get some sleep."

"I can't believe Brett and the guys are still over at the Bellagio, they'll be worthless tomorrow. Thanks for putting up with me tonight. I'll bet you didn't expect to babysit the wife of an employee." She was happy to see two beds just as he'd said. Stacy had rarely felt so safe alone with any man as she did with Dave. He'd made a joke or two but he'd made no move on her, his hands never strayed, and he defended her against a multitude of men and boys in the club. After brushing their teeth, he left the room when she needed privacy to get ready for bed. She lay back feeling her pussy throb from all the men's hands and their bulges and wished she were back with Brett and the attention he promised her. "OK, I'm decent," she yelled hearing the knock, "Thanks for this. You are a really great guy."

"Not really," Dave said as he pulled off his suit and tie, "I've had to stop myself a hundred times from saying or doing anything...you know suggestive or overt."

"Doesn't that make you a nice guy?" she asked as she turned to face the wall to let him get undressed, "I mean, that's what nice guys do.

Show respect for women, you know, not rub their erections overtly against their asses," she laughed. "I assume you're human, a man, and have all the same needs...desires...lusts."

Dave saw the girl wasn't looking and stripped down and climbed into bed, "I suppose, but it has more to do with not wanting to screw up my relationship with a great employee than any real decency. I confess it has been years since I've gotten spontaneous erections, so that wasn't going to happen. Also, I'm married, happily for 35 years and never once strayed."

Stacy rolled over and looked at the man, "So, if I weren't Brett's wife and a single girl, and you were single, what would you have done? I mean, what kind of moves would you have put on me, that is if you find me attractive. I'm asking because guys my age seem to be really overt and crude and you have a kind of class. At least five guys simply asked me if I wanted to blow off my father and go back to their rooms. You're a gentleman. I'm not sure I've ever met one before," she laughed.

Dave laughed, "It's been so long, but I'm sure I would have accidentally brushed my hands across your ass and your chest. I definitely would have found a time and place where we could have kissed. I would not have suggested we sleep in separate beds." He looked over at the girl, "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are? I've never even remotely come close cheating on my wife, but that thought has been in my head all night so don't even suggest I wouldn't find you attractive." He rolled over and looked at the girl, "In fact, I think I'm going to cut this conversation short and get some sleep since seeing you lying there is giving me impure thoughts." He reached over and turned out the lights.

"I know you're not that tired. Tell me how you and your wife met," Stacy ordered.

They talked about Dave and Toni's marriage, their kids and his grandkids, the trips they'd take when the A/C went on making it hard to hear. He was about to suggest she turn away so he could get up and turn it off when he heard Stacy's sheets rustling. Dave was surprised when the girl climbed out of her king and crawled into his. "Stacy, I sleep in the nude and, well...."

Stacy laughed, "I just have on this tee-shirt which barely covers my hips. It's just too hard to talk from across the room. You were telling me about your trip to Paris on your 2nd honeymoon, I'd love to see Paris."

They continued to tell each other about their experiences until Stacy yawned, "Ok, now I'm tired. I wasn't sure I'd be able to sleep without...never mind," she sighed. She rolled over and kissed the man, her hand inadvertently sliding over a very rigid erection, "Christ! You're hard. How long have you been like that?" she asked, wondering how big he was as she softly stroked him.

Dave tried to roll away, but Stacy's hand on his bare hip pulled him back towards her, "Please, this is really inappropriate," he said softly, though making no attempt to fight her. When her fingers wrapped around his cock and he heard an appreciative moan he reached out and stroked the girl's thigh, "All night. I tried to think of other things, anything at all but the thought of you almost naked in the next bed, then in my bed...."

Exploring the length from his large balls to the fat head she asked, "How the hell were you going to sleep with this thing?" She reached over and turned on the light then pulled down the covers not caring she'd exposed everything below her waist also, "My God! This must hurt." She sat open-legged and stroked him, "So this has been aching for the last hour and a half?" She looked at the man whose eyes were glued to her open pussy, "I'll bet you were hoping you could jerk off and take care of this, then you were stuck with me," she said sadly as she stroked him.

Dave felt close to cumming with those soft hands gripping his cock, her thumb expertly massaging the precum leaking out against the foreskin.

She'd been around a penis before and knew exactly what made him feel good. He reached out and ran his hand up the silky-smooth thigh. When she made no move to stop him he continued up to that aroused looking pussy, "And how long have you been like this? A lot easier to hide, but you're really wet," he asked.

Stacy laughed, "Aren't we a pair. All day," she looked at the clock, "or rather yesterday until now. First, a boy tried to seduce me at the pool helping put sunscreen on me, then Brett and I had a quickie before meeting you guys in the lobby...um, well at least he enjoyed it. Then the dancing...you get the idea. Pretty much for the last 18 hours." She pulled off her tee-shirt, "I was just getting to a state where I thinking I'd rub one out in my bed when I came across this. I've never been with any man but Brett since we were married and perhaps I'll regret this tomorrow...or later today, but I need you inside me unless you don't want to"

Dave sputtered, "Don't want to? Possible the best offer I've had in my life, but I'm surprised you'd want anything to do with a man 35 years older than you." she said softly, "but I'll be damned if I'm going to question that." He pulled the girl against him, his hands finally getting to explore this incredible body, those breasts he'd thought about all night. Kissing her, he felt her crotch eagerly humping against his cock so he rolled over on top of her. "I guess I should also tell you I've never been with any other woman but Toni and I don't have the same body I had when I was 20, so I hope I don't disappoint."

Stacy reached down and gripped his cock and guided him against her wet slit, but let the older man take over as he slid the head up and down her slit, "Now I feel bad. I didn't want to make you cheat, but I guess I'm in the same boat, maybe we sometimes have to do what we have to do. Screw the age, you have no idea how good you looked on the dance floor, hottest guy out there tonight, but enough foreplay, I need you to....shiiit, yessssss"

'Fuck! This girl has to be the tightest I've ever felt.' He had trouble entering her even though she was sopping, and the amount of grip of his cock was amazing. He finally was able to bury his cock to the hilt as her hips thrust back against him. He was at first a bit saddened he'd finally strayed in his marriage, but the thought didn't last long with the girl writhing eagerly against him.

Stacy had a sudden thought, "Um, I should have asked sooner, but do you have a rubber? I'm not on the pill, but I doubt that's an issue right now," she asked.

Dave groaned, "Sorry, no. I haven't used one of those in 35 or 40 years. I'll pull out. I'm great with my tongue."

Stacy groaned, "Fuck, no. I've never needed a cock so bad before, but I hope you can hold off. I want this to last," she sighed. "Can I get on top so you can play with my tits? I love it when men play with my breasts, especially my nipples." She let herself be pulled on top of him then pulled her legs up and squatted on his long shaft. She knew Brett loved it when she did this and apparently Dave was no exception. She leaned into his hands as he grabbed her breasts as she rapidly worked his hard cock with her pussy. Every time she plunged down onto him, she savored the spear-like cock stretching her out and burying itself deep inside her. She felt a surge of excitement feeling a strange cock inside her ready to spurt sperm into her unprotected womb.

Dave gritted his teeth not wanting to cum before Stacy did, but it was hard to ignore her tight, skillful cunt pleasuring his cock. He was thinking and some of the spec sheet, bulk pricing, and other mundane things when the blonde gasped out she was cumming.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she cried out, "I love your fucking cock, oh yesssss, yesss, yesssss," she sputtered as she felt the welcome release she'd needed all day. She realized her arms had gone limp and it was simply Dave's hands on her chest holding her up as she rapidly ground hard against the hard rod impaling her.

Dave held the girl as she collapsed onto his chest, stroking her back tenderly. He was thinking he'd roll her over and get on top when she kissed him, her tongue pushing into his mouth. He let out a low moan as she began humping, her cunt clenching his cock even tighter than before - her pelvis moving faster and faster. He thought he could last, but she knew what she was doing and he tried to push her off, tried to let her know he was cumming, but soon had his hands on her ass, gripping her tightly as the increasingly intense ache in his balls peaked and he felt spasm after spasm of his potent sperm flood her vagina.

Stacy grinned against the man's mouth knowing he'd never felt anything like her vagina clenching his penis and was just slightly worried about getting pregnant. She was surprised how long his orgasm went on though, as Brett and every other man or boy she'd been with finished in 10 to 15 seconds. She didn't time it, but he had to cum for at least 30 seconds. She broke the kiss and looked down at her husband's boss, "I wasn't the only one who needed release, but we'd better clean up." She felt the long shaft take forever to slide out of her as she pulled up her hips. She cupped her crotch as she rolled off the bed and grabbed tissues.