What Happens in Vegas 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave studied the girl's perfect body as she headed into the bathroom trying to memorize every bit of her. Huge breasts with no sag, but a truly enticing bounce, narrow waist with flared hips. Her trimmed blonde bush didn't hide her pussy but seemed to frame and display her sex. Incredibly long legs and tight round ass cheeks.

Stacy felt the man's eyes on her as she headed for the bathroom. When she came back she saw his unblinking eyes on her, so she did a few sultry poses. She saw how much he appreciated how she looked so she reached over and picked up his phone. She hesitated, then handed it to him, "Ok, you can take some pictures, but I'll kill you if you ever show them to another living soul, promise?"

Dave nodded, "Are you sure? I mean, I'd never share these or let anyone see them, but wow! I cannot get over how beautiful you are. Did you read my mind or something?" He accepted his phone and unlocked it.

"It wasn't that hard seeing how you never blinked when I got up, more light?" she asked as she hit the switch next to the other bed. She stepped back and posed facing the man, letting him capture her front and back, then she crawled onto her bed and lay on her side. Feeling a bit risqué, she slowly raised her leg, opening herself up more and more. At first, she'd thought a few nude poses would be all she'd let him have, but a renewed arousal prompted her to let it all go. She rolled over onto her back, spread her legs wide and felt incredibly slutty as the man stood on the bed and took pictures of her as she stroked herself.

Dave's cock was now back at full staff as the girl began playing with her wet pussy, her eyes staring hungrily at his cock. It had been years since a woman looked at him that way. He was thinking of turning it off and climbing between those legs when she rolled over, got on her hands and knees and stuck her ass out towards him.

Stacy had never done anything like this before. Brett hadn't suggested it, and no one had ever photographed her nude, let alone in any of these positions. She'd gotten dozens, maybe hundreds of propositions to pose nude or to shoot a video, but she'd shaken all those off. She had no idea how hot this was and maybe she should have agreed to some of those...or say yes to future ones. She pressed her face into the mattress, opened her legs wider knowing her ass and pussy would be fully exposed and reached between her legs. She looked back at the man who'd stopped taking pictures and was now stroking his long cock.

Dave couldn't take it anymore, turned off the phone and knelt behind the girl. He deeply inhaled the pungent smell of her arousal before running his tongue up her dripping slit. He had never tasted his own cum, but he didn't care as there was no way he'd pass up a chance to lick this beautiful pussy.

Stacy looked back, "Dave, you don't have to do that....Oh Christ, there. Yes...Oh wow! That feels incredible." She pressed her face back into the mattress and pinched and pulled on her nipples as the first guy since a guy named Jack in high school licked her pussy after cumming inside her. Or to be truthful spent more than a few seconds, Brett had once tasted her, but after five seconds he'd climbed up and fucked her again as he was still hard. Dave's tongue opened her up and plunged inside, but it was when he moved to her clit that she began gasping and humping against him.

The man gripped those creamy cheeks and attacked the girl's hard nub. Her moans turned into grunts and low screams with her face buried in the mattress. His face was smeared with cum but he flicked his tongue more rapidly on her clit as she screamed out she was cumming.

Stacy's world spun as she felt her second orgasm in a half-hour never realizing that was possible. She pinched her nipples harder and ground her crotch back against him as wave after wave of almost painful pleasure exploded from her uterus.

Dave finally sat back, wiping his face with his arms. He looked at her ass sticking up and moved forward, lined up his cock and drove into her. "Oh God! I haven't gotten hard again this quickly in 30 years." He buried his cock in and pulled back out. With her encouragement, he slammed harder and harder into her tight pussy. He heard cries that she was cumming again and felt his balls begin that familiar ache.

Stacy could believe the number of small orgasms she felt as that huge shaft speared her, but she wanted to taste his cock, especially after that incredible pussy-eating he'd done. Even with her head still a bit dizzy, she looked at him, "I need you to cum in my mouth. I really would love to taste your cock," she sighed.

Dave didn't wait as he was really close. He pulled out, crawled up and groaned as the girl eagerly wrapped her lips around him. He felt the girl's tongue explore the shaft and the head as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. Between her fist-pumping the base and her tight mouth he felt himself peaking, "Oh God, Stacy, I'm....oh yes, uhhh, uhhh, uhhhhh, uhhh, ahhhhhh," he grunted as he felt the girl rapidly swallow his load.

Stacy cleaned every drop of cum from the fat pulsing hunk of flesh in her mouth before flopping onto the bed, "Incredible. You are a great lover. I've never cum more than once before with any man." She sighed.

She looked at the clock, "3:15. Don't you have to get up at 6?"

Dave looked at the clock, "God, yes. I'm sure I'll be dragging all day, but no way will I ever regret this," he said. He leaned down and kissed the girl, "I'm thinking you're worth more like $5,000 for an hour, do you take checks?"

Stacy laughed, "I was thinking more along the lines of paying you, so we'll call it even. You weren't lying about your skilled tongue. Toss me the tee-shirt?" she asked pointing back to his bed, "Sleep would be nice right now."

Dave tossed her the shirt, "It might be better if we both shower quickly. I'm not sure Brett wouldn't notice a certain ambiance when he comes to get you in the morning," he said as he rolled off the bed. He turned to her as they headed into the bathroom, "It would be really great if you didn't tell Brett about this. I really don't want him to be unhappy, he's really a great guy."

***********************************************

Brett gently knocked on his boss's door, hoping Stacy would not be pissed with him for gambling all night and leaving her to spend the night with an old man.

Dave opened the door putting a finger to his lips, "Sleeping," he whispered. "We danced until really late. Sorry about the club, I was surprised he just let the two of us in," Dave said quietly.

"I'm the one who's sorry. I hope she wasn't a pain or anything. I feel really bad for heading over to the casino without even thinking she had no room key. I was the one who told her not to bother carrying a purse." He looked over at the two rumpled beds, relieved to see his wife sleeping in the other one wearing a white tee-shirt. "She looks so peaceful." He pulled out her room key and cell and put them on the bedside table, "Let's get downstairs, John and Louie are holding a table for us."

Closing the door as quietly as he could, they headed down the hall to the elevators. "She wasn't a pain at all. She's a terrific dance partner and has incredible stamina. I don't think she needed to take a break once."

Dave sighed, "At my age, I was sitting out every other song, but there were plenty of volunteers wanting to dance with her."

"I know, we can't go anywhere without some guy trying to get in her pants, you have no idea how grateful I am it was you taking care of her last night."

***********************************************

Stacy looked at the clock, "Wow! 11:35!" She rolled out of bed and instantly felt a soreness in her vagina. 'Christ! That man sure has a really fat cock,' she thought. As she padded around the room, she felt muscles her never knew existed ache. 'Dancing or getting fucked by that nice cock?' she wondered, either way, she felt really stiff. She pulled off the tee and folded it on the dresser, then pulled on her dress and shoes and headed back to her room.

After showering she decided to tour the strip. As appealing as lolling by the pool sounded, she saw Drew hanging out and wasn't sure she wanted any sexual banter with the boy right now. Last night was fun, but a terrible mistake. Not just screwing Brett's boss, but also all the men she allowed to grope her and rub against her on the dance floor. She never should have allowed them to do that, especially the three men who took turns verifying she had no panties on.

She was looking at The Venetian and the intricate designs when she noticed a man standing right next to her.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, "First time seeing this?" he asked.

"Yes. I've been in Vegas maybe a dozen times, the first time as a tourist though," she sighed, "I'm always working when I'm here, never had time to just stop and smell the roses."

"So, working girl or on business?" he asked.

Stacy looked at the man, had he just asked if she were a hooker? She thought about her outfit, thigh shorts, tight top, but flats. She was not walking the strip in heels. "Why do you ask?" she heard herself respond, "Either way I'm not currently working."

He pulled a card out of his pocket, "I'm staying here when you decide. I'm here for the week," he studied her, "When you are back on the clock, how much would you think I'd need to budget," he asked softly.

Stacy wanted to just tell him she was playing with him, but took the card and looked at it, looked at him and said with a smile, "$2,000 for the hour," waiting for the man to scoff at it...which he did, but not like she'd thought.

"You're joking. You should get a new manager," he pulled out an envelope and handed it to the girl, "I was willing to pay this," he watched as the girl opened the envelope.

Stacy gasped, "How many are in here?" she asked looking at the bundle labeled $50s.

"A hundred. I don't know who told you your value, but you should have a talk, no keep it," he said when Stacy tried to hand it back.

Stacy blushed, "I'm sorry. I was playing with you, I'm not that kind of working girl, I mean I have a job, just not that kind of job. Please take this back," she said. "I am not really good at jokes."

The man backed up, "It's yours. If you decide to earn a bit of extra cash I'll sweeten it. Call me, otherwise, I'll think of this as an investment...a gamble if you will. Sometimes they pay off, other times they don't. You take care," he said as he turned and strode away.

Stacy looked at the envelope and at the card. No name. He never told her but he looked vaguely familiar, but just a room and his cell, she looked at him stride away.

***********************************************

Brett walked in thinking he'd catch Stacy, but the room was empty. He got undressed and climbed into the shower and changed into business casual as the restaurant would be not upscale. He wondered where his wife was as he got dressed and turned hearing the door open.

"Sorry, I could have taken the shuttle, but I wanted to walk," Stacy said as she came over to give her husband a hug. "Let me shower quickly and change," she said as she tossed her purse on the dresser. "Unless you want another quickie before dinner?" she suggested as she pulled off her top and tight shorts. Seeing him tap his watch she gave him a sour look and headed into the shower. She thought perhaps she should call the man. He looked nice and having $5,000 spending money...crap! She thought about how she'd ever be able to explain this to her husband. No man would ever hand over any money let alone that much unless he either got something in return or expected something...$5,000 would probably demand a lot of something. She decided to call the man and tell him either take it back or she'd donate this to the local homeless shelter.

Brett sat up seeing his beautiful wife come out naked. She seemed to look better every time he saw her bare form, "After dinner, let's come back and I'll make up for my lack of attention to you," Brett said as he watched Stacy getting dressed, "Though looking at how hot you look right now, perhaps we could skip dinner," he said as he came over to her.

"Right. Skip what basically is a business meeting with your boss. Not happening," she said as she stroked his crotch, "Though after dinner you can excuse us from any evening shows so I can feel this nice cock inside me." She went to the closet and pulled on a dress, then grabbed her heels.

Brett felt his cock harden and pulled her hand away, "Let's hold off on giving me a chubby until we're back here," he looked at the red dress hugging and accentuating her assets, "Christ! I really feel like I blew it last night not being there for you and sticking you with a senior citizen all night. I hope he didn't snore or anything."

Stacy laughed, "He's not a senior citizen. You should have seen him on the dance floor. He has incredible moves, you could learn a thing or two from him," she turned away to put on her shoes, "And no, he didn't snore.

We were both so tired we were out like a light." She looked at her husband realizing he never said anything about his luck at the tables, "How'd you do last night? I forgot to ask."

Brett grinned, "I got on a roll and hated to stop, but came out $786 ahead. I'd love to get back and see if my luck holds, but I'm thinking I can get lucky in a better way tonight," he chuckled.

Stacy stroked his pants, "You better say stuff like that, though I know how much you were looking forward to gambling a bit here. Tomorrow night you can see if your luck holds at the table. Tonight you can see how your luck holds in bed," she said softly as she patted her ass.

"Really? I thought were kidding yesterday," he looked at her eagerly.

"Perhaps it's how horny I've been but I'm up for anything right now, so make sure you get us back here right after dinner." She turned and crawled up on the bed. "In case you have ideas about trying your luck elsewhere tonight," she purred as she buried her chest on the bed and pulled up her dress.

Brett looked at his wife lewdly thrusting her ass in the air, her pussy and puckered asshole offered to him and felt like calling Dave and canceling dinner when his cell rang, "Sorry, yes. We're just leaving the room now...K, got it, be right down." He took Stacy's hand as she climbed off the bed grinning at him, "Evil, so fucking evil," he moaned, "I hope this settles down before we gat down to the lobby," indicating the front of his pants.

Dinner was excellent, but the conversation was again boring. Stacy sat back and listened while the four men discussed all the day's activities but hearing Brett ask her something, she turned, "I'm sorry. I was, actually, I was trying to stay awake. You guys are truly dull. What did you ask?"

Brett chuckled, "Sorry, but you don't have to pay attention. Then it's even more boring. Anyhow, you're going to hate this, but Dave and I have to meet with Simpson Group at 9. I hope you don't mind me leaving you for another night, but I promise I'll be back to the room right after." He looked over at his boss, "How long do you think?"

Dave looked at the girl, "Sorry Stacy. These guys are talkers. I am just taking Brett because he's more to the point than these two, plus this is his win, so you'll probably be asleep."

Stacy felt a bit disappointed wanting her husband to take care of her, but shrugged it off, "I'm the interloper here. I did invite myself along so that's fine. I am halfway through The Martian, so I'll stay in and read tonight.

Louie nudged John, "You think Eva would be pissed if we check out that show over at Caesars?"

The man laughed, "Of course she would. You know her as well as I do, so let's make sure she never finds out." He stood up, "Louie and I are going to go back and change," he looked at Stacy, "Can we give you a ride?"

Brett got up as his wife did, "Sorry honey. I'll be quiet when I come in tonight. I guess this is a really bad vacation for you, perhaps things will get more exciting tomorrow evening," he said as he kissed her, "Love you."

He looked at his boss, "Where are we meeting them?"

Stacy climbed in the back of the cab between the two men. They were still joking about this woman they both seemed to know well, "Who is Eva? I mean you both seem to really know her."

John laughed, "My ex. Louie's current wife."

"Oh wow. That must be really tough. Isn't that weird?" Stacy asked.

Louie looked at his friend, "Not really. John. Eva and I all went to the same school, then college. It was strange, but I went with Eva in junior high, then we broke up and she started dating John. Then in college, they broke up and we got back together, though there was a year or two where we were both dating her. John then got together with a girl he met in his history class and after graduation, I got a job in Detroit and she and John got back together."

"I asked her to marry me, June of 2010 and Louie was best man," John continued. "We both joined this company and I think it was in 2014 that the three of us were at a company picnic and we suddenly realized what Eva and Louie had was stronger than what she and I had. I mean, no cheating or anything, but her face lit up every time he talked to her. I don't think I ever noticed her look at me that way," John said sadly, "I mean, I loved her, still do, but the spark those two had was unmistakable. I asked her about it and, well she broke down," his voice quavered, "Um, anyhow I decided not to stand in the way. We're still really good friends, but she does admit she misses getting a big cock," he laughed.

Louie reached across and smacked his friend, "You wish. I think that was why she preferred me. I mean, didn't you get tired of hearing, 'are you in me?'" he chuckled. He opened the door and climbed out at the hotel before John could answer.

Stacy laughed hearing the sexual banter between the two interrupted only when they each gave her a hug at her door. She felt like she was younger since she'd not heard men tease each other like that since college. She wondered about the three of them, though. How fun would it be for Brett to invite another man into the bedroom? She undressed, pulled on her long tee and climbed into bed. She had just read where Mark Watney blew himself up in the hab trying to make water when she heard a knock on the door.

"She is probably asleep," John suggested, "or not," he said as the door cracked open.

Stacy peered around the door, "Hey guys. Done measuring your dicks, or did you come to borrow a ruler?"

Louie laughed, "I suggested it but John backed down. No, we actually thought it was rude not to ask if you wanted to join us since Brett will be tied up all night. We're heading over to see a show."

Stacy looked down at her shirt and thought about getting dressed and going out or lolling in bed, "Tempting, but I am tired. I would be up for company if you wanted to hang with a boring married woman," she suggested.

John looked at Louie, "It might be better than the show, which is almost sold out. I'm ok with staying in. Do we anything to drink?"

Louie brightened up, "I picked up a couple of bottles of wine...Eva's favorite, but I can get more. Hang on," he said as he hurried back to his room.

Stacy was going to tell them to wait while she put something on, but seeing John standing there, she shrugged and opened the door looking embarrassed, "Please ignore my skimpy attire, I wasn't expecting company. Let me get something on over this," she said, stepping aside.

John stepped in openly admiring the thin cotton draped across those large breasts, the outline and shape of her puffy areola and hard nipples apparent, "No, please. Your room, you dress and relax however you want." He stepped in and went over to the small kitchen area and grabbed glasses, "So, I really hope we're not ruining your evening. I wasn't really all that excited about the show, I mean it's well done but seeing naked women and not having one around for relief is just frustrating," he laughed, "Too much information?"