What Happens in Vegas 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louie picked up the phone and read the message, "Sorry to wake you, but I didn't want you to worry. I am on a roll and I'll be quiet when I get back around 6 so I can shower, etc.. Love you." He looked over at the blonde, "Are you sure? Just because you're pissed at your husband...."

Without a word she pulled off her tee and knelt down between the two men, "Are you seriously going to question this?" she asked as she stroked both cocks. Soon she took John's cock in her mouth again amazed how wide she had to open her jaw. She parted her legs and thrust her ass back as Louie crawled down and pressed his mouth to her throbbing pussy.

Stacy's jaw was starting to ache, but the man bathing her crotch with his tongue knew what he was doing. Her knees parted wider and she felt that active tongue press inside her. Louie's hands were stroking her ass, his tongue bathing her crotch periodically brushing against her anus. She knew that was what they'd want, to take both her holes. She's never done anal, never even came close, but she was not sure she'd stop them if they wanted her. She felt close to cumming but pulled off the large cock and looked up at the man, "I think you're ready. Let's do this on the bed though. I think I'd like to try longer first if that's ok with you Louie," she said looking over her shoulder, "Damn, you're really good with your tongue, though."

Louie helped the girl to her feet and kissed her. "I've wanted to do that as much as anything," he said. We're going to need a towel or two on the bed so we don't make a mess."

Louie went and grabbed a couple from the bathroom and laid them out so John led her over to the bed.

The man looked at the beautiful woman offering herself to him and stroked his cock as she lay on her back, legs opened wide. "I'll take it slow, but you have to be honest with us. There will be no hard feelings, but you need to tell us which is better length or width," he said as he crawled between her legs.

"But what if I hate both?" she asked as she gripped that long cock and lined the head up with her slit. "Also, I'm not on the pill and Brett uses rubbers, though I'm not currently fertile, I just don't think it would be a fair test for Louie if you flood my cunt with your sperm," she said, "but you can cum in my mouth."

"Ok," John sounded disappointed, "I really wanted to cum all over your tits, but I guess I'll cum in your mouth," he chuckled, "but if you hate it, obviously you tell us but I'll apologize in advance as that is not going to stop me from fucking you," John chuckled. "Oh God! You are so fucking tight!" he gasped as he slid into the girl, "Louie, you need to feel this cunt. Wow!" He pulled out and drove deeper into the girl each time feeling the incredible grip on his cock. "Shit, no way can I last," he sputtered.

Stacy cried out as she felt a cock press against her cervix. She'd heard girls tell her they'd been bruised by a man's cock there, but she never believed them. This wasn't painful, but strange. She heard a strange grunting every time he plunged into her realizing it was her voice. Louie had come over and grabbed one breast while attacking her other nipple with his mouth. This was too much for her as she thrust her hips hard against him while grabbing his ass and came as hard as she ever had.

John kept trying to hold off but as the girl's cunt gripped his cock and her pelvis ground against him, it was too much. He pulled out and as Louie rolled off the girl he quickly climbed up to the girl's face, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Stacy...oh fuck!" he grunted as he felt the welcome release. He shot a jet against her face before he felt her mouth suck eagerly on his cock as spurt after spurt shot down her throat. He'd been horny for days and had stored up what felt like a quart of cum.

Stacy swallowed rapidly and smacked her lips as the man pulled out of her mouth. She sighed, "Damn, you almost drowned me, but you felt really good inside me." She grabbed some tissues and wiped the cream off her face before turning her attention to the fatter cock, stroking it eagerly as she again lined the head up. "I love being on top, but for the purpose of the test, fuck the shit out of me just as John did."

Louie sighed loudly as he pressed hard before popping into the girl, "Holy shit! You weren't kidding." He looked down at the blonde, "All night I've been admiring those tits of yours but fuck me! You have the tightest cunt I've ever felt. I hope I'm not hurting you," he moaned.

"Oh fuck! Shit, you're big. There, yes more," Stacy panted as the man worked more and more of his cock inside her, "Ok, fuck me, yesssss." She stroked the man's chest, "It's only fair since John got to go first, you can cum inside me or in my mouth. Oh, wow!" she threw her head back feeling Louie's cock bury itself inside her.

Louie leaned down to suck on her nipple as he began thrusting into that tight cunt. He felt a rush as her arms went around him, stroking his back passionately, her crotch thrusting eagerly back as he pulled plunged back into her incredibly tight pussy. His balls ached more than he'd ever felt having been teased and aroused by this girl for hours. Her squeals got louder the harder he pounded into her, and her arms gripped him encouraging his assault on her cunt. She cried out as she came, her feet planted on the bed as she thrust her pelvis against him.

The girl felt almost agonizing waves of pleasure erupt from her womb and shoot through her body. Her orgasm with John had been as powerful she'd ever felt, but this was even more intense. 'G-spot?' she thought. 'I always assumed that was a myth.' She ground enthusiastically against the man as he was getting close to cumming. "That's it, baby, fuck my poor cunt with your fat cock. Cum inside me. I want you to fill me up," she panted.

Louie wanted it to last but the way she writhed under him made it impossible. With a loud moan, he slammed into her and felt spasm after spasm of hot sperm release into her cunt. He could hear all the mixed fluids sloshing and leaking out onto the towel. His arms gave out and he flopped onto his side, his cock still buried in that tight cunt.

John came back with wads of tissue and as his friend's cock popped out of the swollen pussy, a stream of cum flowed out onto the towel.

He handed her most of the tissues and the rest to Louie, "Sorry. I should have warned you, I cum a lot and the way you've been keeping me aroused....I hope I didn't choke you, I was a bit excited," he said as she finally cleaned the dripping cum off her face before cleaning between her legs.

"Me too," the other man moaned, "Shit! I fell like my dick was caught in a vise. Brett must be the happiest man in the world," he sighed as he rolled off the bed. He staggered into the bathroom soon joined by Stacy. "Man! If anyone had ever told me I'd be standing naked next to any woman as hot as you, I'd have laughed it off. You are a great fuck with the tightest cunt I've ever felt if it's ok to say that," he chuckled.

"Ah, that's really sweet of you to say that. You should write for Hallmark, but thanks. I'm always afraid I'll be a letdown...I mean, men have told me I'm sexy and well...." She kissed him, "You have an incredible cock, by the way." She stroked him, "Eva must be really happy."

They came out and John was already dressed, "I'm going to get my usual three hours on these trips, but we need your ruling, long or fat?"

Stacy blushed, "I'd like to do more research, you know, me on top, taken from behind, bent over the arm of a couch...but you did ask me to be honest." She looked over at Louie as he pulled on his pants, "Getting stretched out was a little better, but before you feel bad, yours were by far the two best cocks I've ever been fucked with." She looked down, "I shouldn't have said that, but I guess it's true. Brett's cock is great, but...you know...." She picked up her tee-shirt, "Also, I'm intrigued by the thought of you buried deep in my ass, Louie in my pussy. No man has ever come close to filling me up with as much cum as you both did. You sure have some impressive balls, too." She kissed each man, "Ok, get the fuck out of my room while I look for some air freshener, oh and take these empties and glasses out of here."

***********************************************

Brett quietly crept in knowing he'd have to shower quickly to make the 7 AM breakfast. He took out the wad of hundreds and put them in the dresser drawer hoping it would make up for not coming back to the room last night. He looked over at his beautiful wife. She looked so calm and happy sleeping. He noticed the deck of cards and her iPad next to the bed. He shook his head sadly knowing she had to be really bored if she played solitaire last night.

After dressing, he crept over and kissed Stacy, "Sorry to wake you," he said as she pulled him against her body. His hand slid under the shirt and felt those breasts he promised to stimulate last night. "I love you and hopefully we can spend the evening together tonight."

Stacy stroked her husband's back, "I totally understand. I did invite myself and you have to attend to business, plus I know how much you've looked forward to playing blackjack." She kissed him, "How the hell can you function without sleep?" she asked. "Or is that not what's on your mind?" she purred feeling his erection as he rolled between her legs.

"I could skip the breakfast meeting. I really do owe you. At this rate I'll have to bury my face between your legs for a couple of hours," he said softly, "Christ, you have too good a body to not take advantage of daily."

"So, your take on this is you need to use me? Not satisfy my needs?" she asked, "Kidding. I understand." She pushed him off, "Look, go to your breakfast meeting. I need to get my ass out of bed and explore more of the strip...though I might go down to the pool again. Maybe that nice boy who helped me with my sunscreen is there," she said as she looked towards the window.

"I'm not sure I like leaving you alone. I'm thinking I should stay here and make sure you don't try to scratch that itch you always seem to have," he chuckled.