What Happens in Vegas 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy laughed as she went to the closet to get a robe, but turned to open the door, "Yeah. I was raised by nuns and wasn't allowed to know anything about sex until just last month," she felt Louie's eyes travel over her form as she held open the door, "So John tells me you passed up ogling naked women to drink with me? I suddenly feel a bit of pressure."

The man laughed, "Sure, a lot of naked women, but that gets old after a while...though I haven't found that quite yet," he opened a bottle, "Ok, let's at least toast to landing the Simpson account." He looked at Stacy, "You realize that your husband landed the largest sale our company has ever made and Brett will be getting a huge commission?"

"Seriously? We haven't had even a minute to talk all week. That's incredible. Ok, I'll definitely drink to that," she grinned as she accepted the glass. She thought about getting the robe, but they'd had an eyeful and passed on ogling strange women, so why not her? Plus, it was suddenly feeling warm in the room.

They talked about the sale, then they asked Stacy how Brett and she met, then as they started on the second bottle she couldn't help herself, "Ok, I have to ask. Have you...Ok, maybe I don't know how to phrase this, but does Eva...has Eva done both of you at the same time?"

Louie laughed, "No. John and I have suggested it, but she is very adamant. She is with me and John is in the past."

"I know, right? I do miss that with Eva," he blushed, "She really is active in bed. Louie is a really lucky guy." He looked down at his hands, "I've been with a few women but they all seem...I don't know, maybe not as passionate as Eva." he looked at Louie, "No biggie, it's all good," he chuckled.

Stacy listened to their banter but could not get comfortable. She tried to sit on the bed modestly, but the shirt was not that long, and she knew they would easily make out the fact that her nipples were hard. She accepted more wine and held up the glass as if toasting, "This is really nice, Italian?"

Louie told them about the region and what years produced the most robust grapes. They talked about where they went to school and Stacy found herself relaxing, though she also noticed they'd almost finished off the 2nd bottle. She was aware their eyes kept glancing at her crotch and quickly closed her legs having unconsciously sat cross-legged, "Shit, sorry. I totally forgot...." She blushed.

John kept having to adjust his junk seeing the woman's pussy totally exposed. He always loved smooth pussies and Stacy's was perfectly clean with a smooth vulva. He'd heard the term fortune-cookie snatch and never realized what it really was, but hers was like that. He could see a glistening of fluids seeping out and considered how easily his cock would slide in but pulled his thoughts back as he was not about to sport a tent in his pants. He knew Louie was also having issues, but he didn't want to hurt his relationship with Brett so he tried to talk himself out of looking. "No, please. This is your room and we sort of intruded. We should go, it is almost 11 anyhow and Brett and Dave should be about done." He stood and leaned over to kiss the girl on the cheek, "Trust me, though, if you weren't married to a friend of mine, I'd suggest I stay, and please do not be embarrassed."

Louie got up and saluted Stacy with a grin, "Thanks. It has to be the wine talking, but I've rarely seen anything so beautiful in my life. We were actually debating whether you were a natural blonde and I was right," his eyes flicked down towards her crotch. "But goodnight. It was fun, but I think it'd be better if you didn't have two men in your room when Brett gets back," he said as he turned towards the door.

Stacy laughed, "Christ. You could have asked. But that is not always reliable. I know quite a few natural blondes with dark bushes. Mine just happens to be light. She got up to see them out when they heard John's phone buzz. "Who would text you at this hour?" she asked, "Are you on duty or something?"

John laughed and held up the text, "Guys? Are you still out at a show? Want to hit the tables for a few hours? I'm at the same table as last night." He looked at the woman, "I hope this doesn't piss you off. He won a ton the other night. I was amazed."

Stacy shook her head, "No, he loves hitting the tables when he gets a chance to come out here. I've never seen him bet on anything back home but getting to sit at a blackjack table...." She looked at the bed, "He might not need sleep, but I do," she went over and picked up the half bottle of wine, "though we could just finish this."

They sat back on the bed having distributed the last of the wine, "So we've talked about Eva and us, I'd like to get perspective. Can I ask you some questions of a personal nature?" Louie asked.

Stacy laughed, "I've sat cross-legged without panties, my twat totally exposed. Please tell me you're not going get more personal than that," she made a point of confirming her legs were together and tee-shirt pulled down.

The man chuckled, "It might be, but you look really uncomfortable. We already saw you and if you flash us again so what? Anyhow, we joked about who had a bigger cock, you know John and me, but since we're not, um, involved with you, how much does it really matter to women? The cliche, does size matter?"

Stacy blushed hearing this. She almost blurted out that up until last night she thought it didn't matter, but instead she considered all her experiences. "Ok, I can say that, um, being, crap! Being screwed by someone with a large cock is a bit more pleasurable, but it would make a difference only if all the other factors were the same," she looked at them "I mean, passion, love, how patient or urgent my lover is. The quantity and quality of the foreplay. How long he lasts, does he hold off until, you know..." she blushed and looked down, "This is really personal."

"Ok, hypothetically, you've had sex with two men. One has a small cock but is highly skilled with his tongue, knows what triggers you but when he puts it in, you barely notice. Or another guy who basically does the minimum to get you wet but has a long fat cock and when he puts it in, well let's say you know. If they have identical stamina, which would you prefer?" John asked, "This is actually really intriguing," he chuckled.

"God! You guys are really blunt, aren't you? Look, perhaps there's another factor I didn't mention, love. Are we in love, or are these one-night stands?" she asked.

"Quick fucks. You're at a party and you are chatting with a guy and he suggests he shows you the house, and you've read Penthouse Letters, you know what happens," John said. "Actually, the opposite of love, never even get their names."

Stacy felt her nipples get hard as John nailed her favorite fantasy and she suddenly realized it was the 2nd guy. She looked at the two men, "Ok, this might be shallow, but getting stretched out by a fat cock is really nice," she shifted on the bed trying to stifle the throbbing between her legs, "Can we change the subject? Maybe play cards or something?"

Louie laughed, "Sure. Sorry if this made you uncomfortable, I've always been curious." He watched as the beautiful blonde rolled off the bed and went over to her purse.

Stacy reached for the deck she'd put in thinking she and Brett might play a few hands of something when she saw the cloth measuring tape she kept for when she went clothes shopping. She pulled it out and grinned at the men, "Care to finally find out?" She quickly tossed it back in.

"I'd do it, but we both know Louie'd prefer not to," John laughed.

"Screw you, come on. Let's do this once and for all!" He looked over at Stacy, "Just hide in the bathroom, but toss me the tape," he said firmly, "we've joked about this for what? 10 years?"

Stacy hesitated that groaned, "Seriously? Ok, but I'll do the measuring. I have touched penises before." She looked at the men kneeling on the bed, "Well? Or is this more male bullshit?"

John got up off the bed and pulled off his pants and boxers. Soon Louie joined him. Stacy came over and sighed, "This is just not going to work," she stroked the half-hard cocks. "Ok, you tell anyone about this and I'll rip these off, but I assume you'd like to be fully erect?"

John groaned as he watched and felt those warm lips wrap around his cock. He thought about trying not to get hard to prolong this, but both the image of his co-worker's wife's perfect lips stretched around his cock and her obvious skills brought him to full erection. He sighed loudly when she pulled her mouth off him.

"That worked," she said happily. She took the tape and measured from the root to the head, "Ok, I'm impressed. 8 5/8". Nice." She then measured the fattest part, "6 7/8" around. Impressive." She kissed the head then jotted down the numbers, "Ok, you can put that away now," she chuckled. "Ok, let's see what Louie has to offer."

Louie was almost fully erect seeing how hard the blonde's nipples were and how deftly she handled a cock. She wasted no time sucking on his head then taking half in her mouth. He wanted to grab that golden hair and use that warm mouth but resisted. He also groaned as she pulled off. "Not fair, you sucked on John's longer."

"Take pride that you're more efficient. Ok, let's see..." she measured his length and girth, "Hmmm. I cannot say who is the winner." She looked at John, "Yours is longer, 8 5/8" to Louie's whose is 7 3/4". That's almost an inch. Both are way above average by the way, but Louis has you in girth," she said, still stroking the fattest cock she'd ever seen, "7 3/8" to..." she looked at the note pad, "6 5/8"." She sat back on her heels looking at the two cocks, thinking back to the night before, how big was Dave compared to these guys? Bigger, smaller? She hadn't really paid attention except for how great it felt inside her. She almost chuckled wondering how she could get with him to measure.

She saw that she was still stroking both cocks and pulled her hands away, "I am tempted, but you'd better put those away -- perhaps go in and splash cold water on your faces."

Stacy considered telling them they had to leave so she could attend to the urgent pulsing in her crotch but saw they still each had half glasses of wine left. They both looked a lot less hard when they came out. She held up the cards, "Blackjack, spades?"

Louie got up on the bed, "Right now all I can think of is strip poker," he laughed, "but I'm sure there's another game was all know," he said.

"I wondered which of you would suggest that, though I pegged John for that," she laughed.

"I was thinking that also," John chuckled, "But it wouldn't really be fair," he looked at her one item of clothing.

She laughed, "Hell, I complimented you on how efficient you were getting hard. The point to strip poker is to get naked. This would be really efficient, though not much of a tease," she said softly. She was shocked she was actually considering it wanting to see those cocks again. She was about to suggest gin rummy when Louie took the deck from her.

"Ok, it's settled. Strip poker it is, but to make it a bit fairer you just need to raise your shirt up a fifth of the way every time you lose. When you lose the fifth hand, you lose the shirt. We basically each just have 5 pieces of clothing on." He looked at the others while shuffling. Seeing Stacy blush, he put the deck down for her to cut, "Ready?"

All three felt an ache in their midsections thinking about what they were doing. Louie and Stacy were married and all three were considering the consequences of screwing and the effect on Brett. Rather than stopping this, it made it all the more exciting. "Ok, deal. I guess you've seen my twat already, I've seen your cocks, very impressive ones if I may say, so what do we have to lose?" she asked quietly.

Stacy and John lost the first hand, John lost his socks and Stacy pulled up her tee so her crotch was once again uncovered. Shrugging her shoulders she got comfortable sitting cross-legged.

As the clothes came off and Stacy's shirt rose up, the conversations stopped. Stacy had the shirt tied just under her breasts, John and Louie were in their boxers. Stacy picked up the deck, "This is it. I win and I get to see those great looking cocks of yours. I am tempted to then send you both back to your rooms while I keep your clothes."

Louie laughed, "Damn, you're evil. And here I thought I couldn't get any harder." He put out a hand stopping the girl from dealing the first card, "Good point though. The two losers have to go get ice." He grinned.

"Wait, there's no ice machine on this floor," Stacy observed, "We'd have to go up or down a floor in the elevator." Seeing Louie nod, she grinned, "Oh you see the look on someone's face when you two get on the elevator sporting those logs," she laughed.

John looked at the girl's chest, "Hell! When you bounce down the hall and bend over to fill the ice bucket, I'll wish I had won."

"I fill the ice bucket, why not one of you?" Stacy spat out.

Both men shook their heads, "If you lose, you need to fill it and I'm thinking one ice cube at a time," Louie chuckled. His cock throbbed thinking about it. He was so hard he worried he might suffer bruising, but this whole night was incredibly arousing. "I'll tell you what," he looked over at John who nodded, "Deal yourself a sixth card to make it fair. If you lose with that advantage then you have to do that and I mean one cube at a time," he said staring at her nipples that seemed to get even harder.

She dealt the cards and looked at her hand. Even with six cards, she had crap. After drawing she tossed down the cards, "Had I not dealt I'd have accused you of cheating," she sighed as she untied then pulled off her tee. She looked at John stepping out of his boxers, his cock jutting out parallel to the floor. Both men 's eyes were glued to her breasts. She rolled off the bed and grabbed the bucket.

"Hang on," Louie said coming over to her, "Let me see these. Wow!" he sighed as he hefted them, "Talk about huge. I knew you were pretty well stacked but these are impressive," he stroked her rock-hard nipples.

Stacy backed away feeling her knees begin to buckle, "I never said you could touch, just look. Ok, let's do this."

Louie pulled on his clothes, "I'm coming along. Someone has to be sure there's no cheating. Come on guys, I trust John, but with your womanly charms he might convince you to cheat."

Louie waved them out into the hallway. "You should be fine. It's one in the morning, but it's clear," he laughed.

Stacy found herself walking faster as she headed down the hall to the elevators. She glanced at Dave's door remembering where she was just 24 hours ago and hoped he wasn't looking out. John was fast and got to the elevators first and hit the up button. She couldn't believe she was doing this as she'd never been an exhibitionist. The doors opened revealing a pair of women, and Louie stepped in first acting as if he didn't know the naked couple. The two women stepped back and blushed seeing the naked couple step into the elevator.

"I love Vegas. Aren't you glad I talked you into coming now?" one of the 60-something women giggled.

"Helen, you told me there were shows, but..." she tapped John on the shoulder, "Excuse me, are you part of the entertainment here?"

John turned and smiled at them, "Yes ma'am, we are. You just need to ask for the special room service menu," he said. He held up the ice bucket, "For the champagne," he said.

"Evelyn, he's got as much between his legs as Don and Fred put together." Helen sighed. She reached out her hand to grip the log dangling between the man's legs but stopped hearing her friend hiss at her while slapping her hand back.

"It's fine," Stacy said cheerfully, "It's part of the service so go ahead and sample."

Both Helen and Evelyn reached out and stroked the man, sighing loudly as he grew hard again. When the door opened they pulled their hands back and stared as the couple got off at the next floor, "We hope to see more of you."

Louie had immediately gotten off and headed left as if he were not with them, while the others looked to the right. Stacy started giggling, "And here I thought I was the one to be ogled. I'll bet you could have made some decent pocket change back there," she said. "Christ, why is the ice machine at the far end?"

They both walked quickly to the vending room and Stacy sighed seeing that filling the bucket meant kneeling down. Louie leaned against the wall grinning as that gorgeous ass was fully exposed as she got down to fill up the bucket, "Remember one cube at a time and not with your hands. That's just unsanitary. Use the scoop." He felt his cock throb seeing her cheeks spread open, he puckered hole and wet slit on full display. He looked over as a couple of college-age boys came down the hall. "Hey guys, my friend here would be glad to fill your ice bucket for you," he nodded down to Stacy as they looked into the room.

"Wow! How did you get her to do that?" one asked.

"This is Vegas and my friends here will bet on anything. Stacy, sweetie, please fill their bucket for them," Louie asked cheerfully.

Stacy sat up accepting the bucket knowing they were checking out her breasts before kneeling back and scooping ice. She felt their eyes on her exposed crotch so she quickly filled the pail then turned and handed it back but Louie interrupted, "That's not very polite, shouldn't you stand up when greeting people?"

Stacy muttered she was going to kill Louie, but stood up and handed the two boys the bucket, "I hope that's enough," she said.

Neither boy said a word, their eyes scanning the naked form, their eyes spending considerable time on her breasts, nipples, and pussy but finally nodded, "Sure. Yes, thanks, I mean it. Thanks." one said before turning and heading back to their room, both glancing back repeatedly.

Stacy knelt back down and scooped up one cube at a time thinking how exposed she was. How easy it would be for either one to kneel down and drive his cock into her. Her forearm brushed against her dangling breast and almost came from the stimulation. By the time she was done filling the container, she'd felt slight disappointment neither man had taken her. She stood and looked at both seeing neither was trying to hide their erections, "Ok, let's hope we get back to the room without an issue."

They passed a couple on the way back getting on the elevator. The woman immediately pulled her husband away and down the hall in a huff. It was a relief for Stacy getting back into the room, but she started giggling immediately. "I've done nothing like that since college. Wow, that was strange," she giggled. She looked at the naked man and had a sudden realization, she'd never been naked with a man in a room before without getting fucked. His impressive cock was still very plump and she wondered what it would feel like inside her, but she shook that off.

"Well guys, this was fun, but I might be able to sleep in but you have that 7 AM breakfast," she looked over at the clock showing after 2 AM.

Ok," Louie said, "but you'll always wonder."

"Wonder what?" Stacy said as she pulled on her tee-shirt.

"Whether a fat cock that stretches you out feels better than a big cock that reaches places you've never felt." Louie said as he pulled out his fat cock, "We can show you. You might never get an opportunity like this again," he said, "though it would be better to engage a guy with a small or average-sized cock to really compare." He glanced over at Brett's suitcase as if implying....

Stacy was about to protest and defend her husband but decided to bite her tongue not wanting to go there. She looked at the two men, their cocks looking abnormally large sticking out. "Nice offer, but I am married to your co-worker, and..." she stopped, hearing her phone buzz. Scowling, she went over and saw a text from Brett. After reading the screen, she tossed the phone on the table, "on the other hand, it seems Brett is occupied."