What Happens in Vegas 08

Story Info
Christine finds an old admirer.
17.9k words
3.83
6.2k
10
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,045 Followers

Stop! This story contains sexual relations between a married woman and other men. If this offends you read no further. Label it as you like but no one is harmed and no one is under 18-years-old.

"Throw that thing away," Christine spat, "I'm not watching that!"

Gary lowered the DVD sadly, "Look, you said we're getting stale...We should spice things up," he said softly, "This will help. You never watch porn but you'd be surprised at how many women love it. It's not just for men, you know." He'd hoped she'd be into seeing some of the scenes when he downloaded a selection of videos that were considered "female-friendly."

Christine Walker looked at her husband, "You must like seeing women degraded and used by men. That's one of your fantasies, isn't it?" she spat. There was that one time when Gary told her during love-making she should let herself go and open her legs for someone other than her him...to act the slut. She jumped off the bed in a huff and cried out, "No decent husband would ever consider their wife a slut, and regardless, no good Christian woman would ever allow herself to be used like that."

He wondered what changed since college. Back in school she was a lot looser having experimented with various fun acts, masturbating for him, often making suggestions, and initiating sex, then after graduation, becoming more involved in the church and her clothes became less revealing, her bras thicker, necklines higher, and rarely initiated sex.

He remembered the joke. A guy was complaining that every night his girlfriend kept wanting to suck him off. An older guy commented, 'Marry her. That will stop the nonsense once and for all.' It was true. She'd become more passive, lying back and letting him get off as if it were her duty. She still sometimes orgasmed but didn't seem to crave it like she once did.

After he'd suggested that she opens up to another man it was at least a week before she let him touch her. He shuddered remembering when he'd pushed a finger into her ass. Not something he was going to try again.

"No...well, maybe. It's just..." Gary stammered. "You're right, let's drop it."

The tall shapely wife glared at her husband, hands on her hips, breasts heaving as she tried to get her temper under control. "Maybe means yes. Do you secretly hate women? Are you a misogynist?"

"No! Absolutely not. Drop it, it's nothing like that," he sputtered. "It's not like that....never mind, let's drop it. Bad idea."

"Really. Ok, I'm all ears," she said glaring at her husband.

"You. Not being hurt or abused...the opposite. I sometimes fantasize you're letting yourself go with a strange man...being pleasured by him...maybe never even finding out his name, while he..."

"...fucks me? What about 'forsaking all others?' I cannot believe you fantasize about your wife, mother of your three children being used like that," she stopped with a sudden thought, "Like how exactly?" she asked. "You're imagining me sucking their dicks? Lying back with my legs spread inviting them to drive their hard cocks inside me? Would you like me off the pill so when they cum inside me I might have their babies?"

Gary blushed and looked at the floor, "It's not like that, it's more you being made happy...fucking them, loving the feeling of their cocks inside you, not the other way around," he said softly shocked his wife used the 'f' word. He looked at his hands, "Never mind, bad idea. I just thought...."

"You're making that up. No man would want to see his wife getting off with another man and I'm sure your videos are just the opposite," she said studying his face, "I cannot believe these women are ever all that happy. Who could be happy having men use them as convenient holes to cum inside...or worse, on their chests or faces? I've seen a video or two and was disgusted." She paused, "Ok, some sex scenes with nudity...feels nice to watch, but what I've seen is too graphic, too um, not romantic at all," she said firmly. "Those guys look angry as they stab those poor girls' cunts," she finished angrily.

Gary took a step back. As far as he knew, Christine had never said the 'C-word, "It's not like that in all the videos, but as I said, let's drop it. I can see porn is not for you. I'm going to put this back in my office and let's forget I brought it up."

"I'll finish the dishes, and I agree. I just don't understand what the appeal is...why you'd want the pain of seeing me with..." she said, "I'm sorry I got so angry, and let's just drop the subject."

Gary came back into the living room, "What are you doing?" he asked.

Christine was looking at a video on her tablet. "I searched porn and came across a few. Ok, one or two look like the girls are tolerating it, but most seem like," she shuddered, "um, they're reluctant or bored." She clicked on another, "This girl is totally acting, no one ever acts like that when being fucked."

"I know. There are a vast number of permutations out there...something for every taste but as we agreed, let's drop it." he sighed.

"No. Maybe I should be open-minded," she looked at her husband, "Perhaps I've just not been looking at the right videos. Show me. Show me a single video where it is apparent the girl isn't acting and is truly thrilled getting fucked by a strange guy," she ordered. "Better yet, forget your selections of what you think I'd like, I want to see if you've been lying. Get your iPad and show me your history."

Gary got up and stopped. He looked at Christine remembering that she not only was more sexually enthusiastic, she used to dress provocatively, "Ok. You'll see I'm not lying, but you need to change. If you are in the right frame of mind when you watch these you'll understand," he said. "I'll bet you whatever you want that there are many videos where the woman is using the guy for pleasure. Deal?"

Christine looked at her clothes and nodded, "Ok," she thought for a minute. "I want a massage, a full body massage...not sexually, but all my muscles worked...especially my feet. I love a good foot massage." She looked hard at him, "And I know what you're thinking. Non-sexual, as in after you can't go off a jerk off somewhere. You will do chores around here and for 24 hours no porn, no jerking off...don't shake your head as if I don't know what you do in your office." she said sternly.

Initially, Gary felt an eagerness much like when she'd first agreed to come to his room at college. Christine has the most beautiful body he'd ever seen, especially her feet. Right after they got married she'd told him that it was weird licking and kissing feet, so it had been years since he even went there. On the other hand, he couldn't imagine rubbing her naked body...rubbing those feet...kissing those feet...and going 24 hours without jerking off or making love..."Ok. At first, it sounded like I won the bet, but that's just cruel..." The thought of her perfect toes between his lips was arousing.

Christine felt an unexpected ache between her legs and her nipples harden, "I can be cruel, you probably don't want to see how much. Tell me what you want if I lose," she said, "though it's not fair since I'll be the one making the call," she sighed.

"Ok, go change. Change your clothes. Wear the sexiest thing you own to get in the mood. Remember the slut in the slinky dress you hated at Shot Spot? That sexy. I think when you are in the mood, you'll make the right call," he smiled, his eyes flicking down to her sizeable breasts contained by the thick bra and blouse. "Ok. If I win, I want to do you from behind...I want your ass," he grinned. "It's only fair. You plan on me being tortured for 24 hours...I'm just making you a bit uncomfortable for an hour."

The brunette stepped back looking pissed. She remembered when he'd put his finger inside her ass. She'd called him a disgusting pervert, got dressed then headed back to her dorm. It was a week later when she'd cooled down, but the topic had never come up since. "You realize that you cannot show me anything where I'll allow you anywhere near my ass," she spat, "Choose something else."

Gary shook his head, "Nope. It's what I want. You have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen, and ever since I met you it's been on my mind," he smiled, "If you lie, you lie, but I just want you to see that not all porn is degrading to women. Go change and I'll grab my iPad. You can select any video I've watched. I don't go for the abused women ones." He saw her nod and head back to the bedroom. He wondered what she had that was slutty. She did have that teddy, but she wore that when she wanted to be romantic. He focussed on that tight ass as she walked, hoping...

His housemates in college had teased him constantly that she'd move on to someone more in her league. He never argued, just grinned and said he'd enjoy it while he could. She was stunning, blonde, with long legs, great ass...really great ass, tight muscular body with perfect tear-drop breasts. He was surprised when on their third date she'd unzipped him, sucked, and allowed him to cum in her mouth. He felt a surge of pride remembering how she writhed in pleasure with his tongue buried inside her, telling him she'd never felt anything even close to that. They'd started spending every night together after that...except for that month they'd split after a stupid fight.

* * *

Christine thought back to school and how differently she viewed sex. Maybe it was having three kids that changed things but the act now seemed to take on an air of duty, of responsibility, rather than arousal. Also, she went too far with a guy once and she decided to rein in her wanton desires. Thinking back on it, perhaps it was the best sex ever, but to be honest, she'd been a total slut. Now there was a stirring inside her she'd not felt or let herself feel for years.

She knew what to put on, what would drive her husband crazy. She might not be a slut, but she could outdo those bitches trolling for men at the local bar. 'In for a penny, in for a pound...' she thought as she unzipped the garment bag. It slipped on easily but it seemed a bit tighter. 'Wow! I wore this? In public?' she gasped seeing all her assets displayed. 'Oh, Christ! Perhaps this should be left in the closet,' she thought as she turned this and that way in front of the full-length mirror. 'Oh, well. This will make Gary think twice about surfing porn.'

"Ok, will this work?" she asked, "Would some strange man notice me at the Shot Spot?" She posed for her husband while hoping he didn't ask too many questions about where she'd gotten it. She'd had it hidden behind her frumpy wool suit in the closet too embarrassed to ever wear it again. On the other hand, it made her feel something different, almost like she was another person...

"Holy shit! Screw the videos, let's go and find out," Gary stood up, his eyes scanning her from head to toe, "Turn around...oh, wow, you'd have a never-ending supply of drinks," he sighed. His beautiful wife had on a red satin dress that exposed as much of her as legally allowed. Her perfect C-cup breasts were perfectly shown by the tight material, her hard nipples barely covered by the vee-slit that went to below her navel. As she turned he could see she could not possibly wear panties as the side slit opened up past her hip. Her back was so exposed he could see the beginning of her ass-crack and his eyes scoped out her side boobs bulging out.

"It's maybe a size small," she sighed, "I've had this a while and I'm not a coed anymore. I never showed you this before. I was too embarrassed."

Gary came over exploring the exposed skin, "Screw porn. There's not a single girl in any video who can hold a candle to you." His thumbs stroked the hard nubs, "I've never seen you so excited before," he said, "I love the dress...oh wow!" he sighed when his hand slid through the slit feeling an extremely wet shaved pussy. "You shaved? Really? You did go all out. I hope I lose. I just can't believe you shaved," he sighed. He looked at her, "Where...why did you get this?" he asked. "I've never seen it before."

"It was a gift...former boyfriend. I don't know where he got it so I couldn't take it back," she said softly, "Let's see that iPad."

Gary looked confused, "What boyfriend, when? It must have been before we started dating in college," he said, "Wow. I should thank him."

"Look, you want to talk about my old boyfriends or watch these videos? One or the other," she sighed.

"Got it. Ok, go on, find videos I've watched," he said.

They sat on the couch, Christine taking the device. She opened the browser and searched history, "Here? This one?"

Gary had his hand under the slit in the dress loving the smooth feel of his wife's pussy. She was very wet even before opening a video, but as she watched his finger got wetter. She never once looked upset with the treatment of the women and all were with eager MILFs opening their mouths and legs for huge cocks.

Christine looked at her husband, "Big dicks? Why? I mean, you're...never mind, let's check out this one about the girl caught cheating."

Gary blushed, "Yes. I guess I've always felt I wasn't giving you enough...enough cock. I fantasize about you being driven over the edge and being filled up," he said softly. "Is that sick?"

Christine kissed her husband, "Ok, maybe I get it, it's sweet in a way. You know we never talked about past lovers and you also know I've been with other guys so I've enjoyed all different shapes and sizes. But listen. It's the whole guy I always cared about not his cock. Let me put it this way, I've been with guys who were wonderful conversationalists; others who were adventurous; guys with a terrific sense of humor...they all had something going for them...Ok, and guys with big dicks. What I'm saying is I have no desire to pick apart any guy because his knowledge, athleticism, sense of humor, or penis doesn't measure up. Who the hell would ever be happy since there isn't a perfect person in the world."

"I guess, but truthfully, have you been happy with...me, you know, in bed?" He asked

"Yes. You aren't the biggest, but your oral abilities are the best I've ever seen or felt. You have serious skills."

Gary laughed, "So what you're telling me is that I use my cock for foreplay and my mouth for the main event. I always was backward," he sighed.

"I wouldn't say that. When you can hold off, I find love-making to be very nice," she said. "Look, let's take this up later. I have to decide whether to let you focus your oral skills on my breasts, legs, or freshly-shaved pussy, or...so far I haven't seen a girl look like she's doing anything other than acting," she said as she opened the new video about the girl caught by the teacher.

"You sure like this girl," Christine said, "Brenda Boxxx. Cute name," she smiled. "She looks like I did back in college. Is that why?" she asked.

Gary nodded, "Ok, I might have watched most of her videos...well, all I could find, to be honest. She looks like you especially the look on her face as she cums," he said softly.

"Because she looks like me or, you fantasize it's me getting fucked?" she felt his bulge.

"You getting fucked, to be honest. I imagine you're with a hot guy, a guy with a huge cock making you feel things you normally don't. Check this video out," he said as he reached over and selected another link. "This guy is huge and he sure makes Brenda Boxxx happy."

Gary saw her face look more intense as she watched the guy on the screen. He'd never really looked at the guy's face, though he'd seen him in dozens of shoots, but he looked vaguely familiar for some reason.

"Who is this? Why don't these things show credits?" she asked. She held the screen towards her husband.

"That's Will, Will N. Dowd. You like him? He has a ton of videos," he said.

Christine nodded, "I know he's probably half my age, but of all the guys so far this is the only one who'd tempt me to cheat on you," she sighed. She opened a search window and clicked on a link. "Oh my God! Really? 131 videos?" She opened her legs more allowing Gary's finger to penetrate her deeply.

Gary wanted to hear her say it, "Why? What's so great about him?" he asked. Then he laughed, "Holy shit!. He looks just like Daryl Cole. You remember him...of course, you do we shared the house on Elm," he said. "Even though he was my housemate, he wasn't around much, out with some babe or in his room with her." He pushed a finger inside his wife, "Wow! Ok, you're really wet. Why this guy?"

"I remember Daryl, but this Will guy, he's huge, I mean, that has to be 10 inches," she gasped. "If you want me to fuck some guy, then he's the one," she said. "No random guy or someone we know...him. He's fucking hot!"

Gary laughed, "Fine. If we meet him, I'll go make myself scarce and wait for you to limp home," he smiled. "But is it his cock or that his looks?"

Christine sighed, "I was kidding, but...maybe both. He is hot looking and, well, he's huge."

"Sure, all these videos have guys with huge cocks. But I'll bet they use camera angles to make their cocks look bigger." Gary said, "Is...wait! It's Daryl, isn't it? I wasn't sure you guys ever really talked, but you suddenly are very wet." He pressed a second finger inside his wife's sopping pussy. "Fuck me, this guy looks like he could be Daryl's kid or something. Tall, blue eyes, blond hair, fit...You had the hots for him?"

Christine blushed, "Shit! Ok, not like you think." She sighed resignedly, "Remember when we broke up for a month or so at State? You're going to be pissed, but Daryl asked me out to dinner...the day after we split, and, well he's the guy who bought this for me," she brushed the dress, "He talked me into wearing it to dinner in Overton where no one would know us," she looked over at her husband, "We got terrific service and...and I might have gotten a couple of drinks when Daryl told me to go sit at the bar while he watched."

Gary stepped back, "Daryl? My good friend? He was so supportive when I was depressed over us...so... wait! You wore this out...out to dinner?"

The woman nodded, "Um, yes. At least until we got back to his car. You remember his Porsche 911. He didn't hesitate and had me naked right there in the parking lot. It wasn't very comfortable...um me straddling him in the front seat. People were walking by...they stopped and looked. Afterward, he told me to leave it off until we got back to my place. That was the only time I ever wore it."

Gary shook his head, "You fucked Daryl? He never...you never said a word and after we got back together, you guys never indicated...he told me good thing I got back with you otherwise he was going to nail you. What a fucking liar," he sputtered. "Who else...who, when we were apart, who else did you...um date...?"

"Date? Technically I only dated him...Ok, date isn't exactly what we did, it was more, you know. And there were a couple of others along with Daryl. Anyhow Daryl and I got together a dozen times or so, then he got tired of me and...I'm sorry. Please tell me you're not angry," she cried.

"You fucked Daryl a dozen times?" Gary looked at his wife, "Where...at your place?" he asked softly already knowing the answer.

"There and...and in his room. And I guess it was more than a dozen times...it was every night until that Saturday when I ran into you in the auditorium. Daryl had just told me it was fun but it was over and he was off to see a sorority girl he'd met." she said sadly, "It was hard being in the room next to yours, him telling me we had to be quiet since you weren't taking the breakup well."

"You weren't quiet, or at least that house had paper-thin walls. I thought the girl sounded like you, but she...you were a lot louder," he stopped putting his hands over his face, "but when you cried out or grunted loudly with each stroke...it couldn't have been you. You never were verbal...or at least you weren't...aren't with me," he moaned. He looked at his wife, "I can't believe it, that was you. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me since I'd be walking across campus and would think I saw you, heard your voice in a classroom, but...that wasn't my mind playing tricks, was it?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,045 Followers