What Happens in Vegas 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine felt herself pale remembering many of the things she'd cried out. She had thought the walls were more soundproof and Daryl confirmed that as she couldn't hear any of the other boys. She shuddered as she recalled some of the things she cried out and if Gary heard her...'You are so huge! So fat, so long. Keep fucking me with your big cock!' And other things. "I'm so sorry. I told Daryl we couldn't go back to your house, but he had the room off the back deck so I'd come and go that way. Hell, I didn't know if you were home or not," she sighed.

Gary looked at his wife, "It did make a difference, didn't it? His cock. How big was it? I never saw it, but he bragged a lot. Be totally honest."

Christine put the iPad down, "I'd guess, this big?" She held her hands about 9" apart, but it was," her finger and thumb made a C about 2 1/2" in diameter. "It was good. Fuck! You want to hear this? It was the best fucking I'd ever had. I like being filled up and stretched while being hit or pounded in places no man ever reached. But he wasn't nearly as funny as you, or bright, or creative....he was a great fuck and that was about it," she sighed, "He wasn't all that great in any other area."

"I'm sorry," Gary sighed.

"For what? For not being perfect? That should be in every wedding vow if that needs to be said. Don't be ridiculous. Who am I spending my life with? Who do I want to spend my life with?" she spat.

"Me. I get it," he said thoughtfully, "Maybe that's why I watch these," he indicated the girl bent over the desk, her pussy being impaled by Tom's huge cock. "I want you happy and I suspected there was part of you that wanted or needed to be hit in places...stretched..."

"I do think about that sometimes, but need? Nope. It's a fantasy, but there are fantasies and reality. I won't say it ever got to be boring or routine, he was great, and one time...never mind...I will tell you about that another time." She looked at the sad face, "Relax. I'm never going to cheat on you, we were split at that time and I know you were dating...seeing other girls. I'm married now and I'm not opening my legs just for a few minutes of pleasure," she said.

"Few minutes?" Gary snorted, "You and Daryl would go for three hours or more, sometimes multiple sessions. Remember my bed was against the same wall as his." When she didn't answer he sighed, "You remember that, don't you?" He looked up at her, "You replay that...the one time, wasn't it? You replay that one night when we're having sex. I always thought you were fantasizing but you were remembering," he sighed. He got up, "I'm taking a walk. You can..." he waved his hand at the iPad and sighed.

Gary wanted to punch a wall, punch someone. He'd gotten together a dozen times with his former housemates and reminisced. What did they think about and not say? Then again how many times has he jerked off fantasizing it was Christine being fucked in the next room? He then replayed how mind-blowing intense each orgasm was as he imagined Daryl pounding the shit out of his innocent Christine.

* * *

Christine looked up as her husband returned, "I'm sorry, so damn sorry," she got up and hugged the man. "I was never going to tell you, but it's haunted me. I know it was not cheating, but it always felt like it, I mean, these were your best friends, your housemates," she said softly. "I've made my decision. These are valid examples of girls happily taking cock and you can...do me however you want," she said.

"No, I'm sorry. I was upset, and we were broken up. We'd had that huge fight and I said stupid things which...anyhow, you were a single girl, free to do what you wanted. But as I was walking I thought about the incredible night The one? The night you said you'll tell me about it later. Tell me now."

Christine looked down at her lap, "You're going to be even more unhappy with me. Daryl brought me home and Bill and John were smoking weed on the front deck...well, look, do you want to hear about this? Bill was your best man," she said sadly.

"You fucked Bill also?" he asked.

"Yes, and John. Daryl had me sitting on his lap as we smoked. I guess I was pretty high because I let him feel me up under my tee teasing my nipples, getting them all hard. I asked him to stop but he just laughed and turned me so they could better see what he was doing to me. The guys were looking pretty eager, you know, wide-eyed, almost drooling. It was a huge ego boost being looked at like that. Then he pulled off my top...I was topless on the deck facing the street and I wasn't embarrassed," she said softly. "I liked it."

Gary shook his head, "And the one time you wore a bikini to the beach you left your jacket thing on for the first hour or two. That was a busy street," he sighed as he felt his cock throb thinking about her incredible tits being on display.

She nodded, "a lot of whistles and catcalls, but that was not enough for Daryl. He told me it was my job to pass the joint to each of them, or rather shotgunning them. I found it fun. I'd sit on each guy's lap..." she felt her heart pumping remembering the guys slowly unzipping and removing the rest of her clothing with no resistance. "John asked Daryl if I needed the shorts and I guess he shook his head so I was being passed around naked, I was getting so hot as they all were hard as rocks. The woman across the street yelled over that she was going to call the cops so we went into Daryl's bedroom. I'm sorry, but it seemed wrong to leave them hanging and we weren't together," she finished.

"I don't remember that at all, you must have been really quiet," Daryl looked surprised, "I couldn't have missed hearing that," he wondered aloud.

"You went home to see your mom that weekend so we didn't have to be quiet or hold back," she looked apologetically at her husband, "Are you angry with me?"

Gary shook his head, "With you? No. Them. The guys were so concerned those few weeks since I was depressed, but here they were fucking my girlfriend while telling me I should go out and find someone to be with. 'Go to the bar and pick up a girl.' A couple of times they hooked me up on blind dates. Makes sense, get me out of the house," he sighed. "I can't believe they acted so sympathetic...I'd no idea they were such great liars."

"They were sincere," Christine put a hand on her husband's, "they said a few times how wrong this was, but their cocks didn't agree and they were listening to what was between their legs more than what was between their ears," she sighed. "I'm so sorry."

"So, the rest of my senior year, my friends had all fucked you and no one let on," he said. "Did you like being fucked by three guys?"

"I did, but it was extremely tiring. I might have gotten off a few times...OK, a few dozen times but it wasn't like you making love to me. It was far from that, the opposite...they pounded my poor pussy, and my jaw ached for a week. They were insatiable, after one came inside me, another took his place. They had incredible stamina, lasting maybe an hour each time. I got little sleep that weekend and almost failed my history test the next Monday." she said.

"So, you have done anal," he sighed, "I hoped I'd be your first."

"No. They wanted to, but you know how I feel about that...felt. I always had this thing about...anyhow, I'd like to see more videos. Why don't we go upstairs and watch some more, you know...guys? I'm starting to think some of these are pretty hot," she sighed. "Also, I did some research and though most women don't like anal, those that do say it adds to the arousal and overall satisfaction. I should at least see if I like it or not."

Gary shook his head, "I changed my mind. I would feel like I was raping you or something. If you don't want to do it, then I'm not going to make you."

Christine stood up dropping her dress to the floor, "Your call. I'm going upstairs and get ready. You come up in five minutes if you are still interested. I'm going to check out more of these, perhaps this Tushy one with Will N. Dowd" she smiled as she held up the tablet. "I have to see if this cute girl can take a foot of cock in her ass. If she can take that then I'll have no issue with...sorry, that came out all wrong."

Gary laughed, "No, I get it. I know my limitations," he sighed. He watched his sexy wife exaggerate wiggling her ass as she left the room.

Gary felt his cock throb anticipating his first ass. What was she doing now? Watching videos as she knelt on the bed? Foursomes to bring back memories of her night with his housemates? He felt a mixture of anger and arousal thinking about it. 'I wish there were a video,' flashed through his mind. 'Daryl would have filmed it, he that was the type of guy he was!'

He looked at his watch again, 'Close enough,' he thought. He went down the hall to the bedroom and stopped. Christine was naked on her elbows and knees, her ass facing the door. He could hear a grunting girl from the iPad, his eyes were drawn to the swollen shaved pussy, her lips opened like flower petals, but it was the sight of her anus, her cute puckered asshole all shiny with some type of lube that caught his attention.

"I take it you like what you're watching," he said, "You are literally dripping." He looked over at the scene, "Will N. Dowd... I assume you are imagining someone else?"

"Yes. Ok, I'll admit it. I looked him up. Two-time winner of the AVN Male Performer of the year and he's just 20! He measures 9.5 inches. He does remind me of Daryl so get over here, let me suck you hard, then we'll use this jelly on your cock. I am watching Tommy take these virgin asses and you have no idea how bad I want to feel your cock in my ass," she sighed.

"Your ass can wait," Gary said eagerly, "I need to try out this pussy of yours," he hesitated, "or should I say cunt? Daryl and you sure used that word a lot that night."

Christine felt her cunt throb hearing her husband use that word, "Yes, lick my cunt...fuck my cunt. I hated it the first time he called it a cunt, but he told me a pussy is a neglected cunt, therefore a bad thing. Cunts are happy, cunts are satisfied. It was his job to make sure every pussy was pounded into a cunt. Are you going to turn my pussy into a cunt?" she cooed. "Fuck, yesss," she sighed happily.

Gary knelt on the bed inhaling the sweet scent of arousal. He was unsure whether he was pissed that his wife of 10 years had fucked his college housemates or that she hadn't told him about it. 'Wow! I've never seen her this wet before,' he thought as he ran his tongue up her swollen fleshy petals. 'Is this how wet she got with Daryl? Or with all three of those guys?' he burrowed his tongue inside her, enjoying not having to pick hair out of his mouth. He might have an average cock, but he had an extraordinarily long tongue.

"God...that feels so good, there, yessss," she hissed as his tongue wiggled inside her vagina, but it was his lower lip pressed against her clit that was driving her nuts. "I love you so much, please...there, yes!"

Gary pulled out and sucked her tiny nub between his lips, rapidly flicking his tongue on it. He felt pride hearing her grunt happily as he hit her spot. She was pushing back, her chest pressed into the bed, her crotch opening more to his attention. He knew she wanted to be fucked so he crawled behind her and shoved his cock inside her tight pussy...cunt now that he was fucking her. He had his hands on each cheek, his thumbs close to that glistening bud. Almost accidentally he brushed a thumb across the puckered hole and heard his wife moan as she pushed back.

When Christine had been preparing, she got the tub of petroleum jelly and reluctantly pressed a large glob inside her ass. It was surprisingly pleasant even though it was simply her small finger, it relaxed her. Gary's attention to her pussy made her forget about her anus momentarily but feeling his fat thumb press into her sent a jolt of electricity through her loins. "Yes baby, there. Get my ass ready for your beautiful cock," she sighed.

He couldn't believe how tightly her anal ring gripped his thumb but was even more shocked when she suddenly came as the fat digit was buried as deeply as possible in her virgin rectum. It should have upset him that this was the first time she'd orgasmed while they were making love in years, but it made his cock throb harder. As she climaxed she grunted out obscenities but he felt both pride and pain that it was the first time he'd ever gotten her that aroused...as aroused as Daryl had. There was a feeling of rage and frustration that she'd always be comparing.

As the waves of pleasure quiesced, Christine felt her husband's cock pull out of her well-fucked cunt and press against her ass. "Yes, baby, yessss. Fuck my ass. I've been so bad and deserve this, letting your friends fuck me...Ooooohhhhh, Fuck!" she cried as she felt all six inches drive deep inside her rectum.

Gary felt his rage fade as he slammed into his wife's ass, pulled out, and drove inside her again. At first, he thought he'd take it slow, be easy on her, but he couldn't hold back as he pounded harder and harder into her virgin ass. A part of him felt pride that even though his friends had fucked his girl, they'd never fucked her here. "Do you wish you'd said yes when the guys asked to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, yesss," Christine sighed.

"If they knocked at our door right now you'd make it up to them even though you're married now?" he slapped her ass as he asked the question.

"Ohhh, yessss. Yes, I would." she panted.

She sounded more excited so he pressed her further, "Even if I weren't home?" he asked.

"Ohhh, no, I'd....fuck!" she spat, "ok, I'd get them to fuck me...I'd let them have me any way they wanted."

Gary was slapping her ass as he pounded harder into her while she was rapidly frigging her pussy. "You are a big cock slut, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yessss, yesssss, oh fuck!" she cried. She was getting closer to another orgasm and the more she admitted the higher the arousal got.

Christine was gasping louder and louder with the aggressive assault on her ass. She'd never felt anything like this, the unfamiliar pleasure of a cock filling up a place she'd never let any man near but also the jolts every time his balls slapped against her fingers which were on her clit. The room echoed with the sounds of skin slapping against skin, Gary was lasting longer than he usually did and seemed possessed with how hard he drove into her. She screamed out as she came a second time just as her husband cried out he was cumming.

The couple ground against each other, grunting as the man emptied his aching balls inside her. Gary thought about pulling out when he was done but instead collapsed on her back as they both flopped onto their sides, panting heavily.

"Shit!" The blonde groaned, "I feel like I just ran a mile," she reached back and stroked his ass, "I guess you wanted to punish me."

"I'm sorry. It was just...you know the vision of you and...him. It makes no sense as you said, we were broken up, but..." he sighed. "I wasn't kidding when I told you it's arousing thinking of you being sent over the edge by a strange man pleasuring you. These were not strangers, but they weren't me."

"No, I get it. I'm a bit bruised but I'll recover. The good news is I liked it so we can add a bit of spice to our love-making," she sighed. "I mean, the ass part, not the other guys. It was arousing hearing you suggest those things but I could never cheat on you like that. I liked you fucking me, your cock inside me."

"You weren't thinking of Daryl's huge cock this time?" he asked bitterly.

Christing laughed, "Are you kidding me? The way my ass feels right now? He'd put me in the hospital," she chuckled, "He...never entered my mind. On the other hand, I might have been thinking about Will N. Dowd's cock in my pussy...you might have been kidding but if I run into that guy, I'm going to drag him back to my room...beg for forgiveness later, and all that."

Gary pulled out and rolled off the bed, "Then I'll make myself scarce. I'd like you to have an experience like that. I wasn't kidding," he said softly, "I prefer you think about him rather than Daryl. I am not sure how happy I am you've been thinking about that back-stabbing asshole all these years when we've made love...I might just punch his lights out if we ever see him again, but we should get cleaned up. We need to take the kids to my mother's tonight then pack for Vegas.

* * *

"This is nice," Christine said, looking around the room, "I like the views down the Strip but thank God there are blackout curtains."

"I still cannot believe you've never been to Vegas before," Gary grinned, "There're so many places to check out, so much to see. Thursday we have that show, but the other nights we can do what we want."

"I'll bet you like it here because prostitution is legal," she grinned.

"Well, not in Clark County, but Henderson County it is. No desire to, no need. I've never been with a hooker, and with the most beautiful woman in the world in my life," he grinned, "why would I?"

The blonde hugged her husband, "Still, it's your birthday Wednesday...just saying," she grinned. "Let's get dressed and find some food. That bag of peanuts on the plane didn't fill me up. Take me somewhere nice so I can show off my dress," she purred.

"You brought it?" He gasped, "I thought you'd never wear that out again....not complaining, but shocked. They have an incredible restaurant next door so I hope that's ok," he said, imagining the looks she'd be getting as they walked in.

"Go get a table. I'll meet you there, what's it called?" she asked.

* * *

Gary sat with his back against the wall watching the door, sitting up as she walked in. He'd assumed she'd have put on a jacket or wrap, but eschewed both. He smiled at her as she looked around but instead of coming right over, she said something to the maitre d' and headed to the bar. He signaled the waiter.

"Can you please buy a Chardonnay for the lady in red? Best you have," he smiled.

The man looked over at the blonde and then back at Gary as if to say something but instead replied, "yes, sir." His expression was one of doubt but nodded and went over to the end of the bar.

Two men had already gotten up and were heading over to where Christine sat taking the bar stools on her right. They faced the beautiful blonde while signaling the bartender for drinks, checking out the copious amounts of skin exposed as the flimsy dress opened up. Even the bartender seemed more attentive to this customer than to the others at the far end.

Gary felt his stomach go sour as her face lit up seeing them, sitting up straighter allowing a better look at her incredible figure. She shook her head at something one man said before glancing over at the table. He then remembered the video Christine loved so much. It was the one of the wife getting picked up by Will N. Dowd and another gifted man at a bar, going up to a room, and getting roughly taken by both. She'd played that...along with her pussy, over and over. He hoped she wasn't going to play that game but the way she turned to face each man as she talked to them seemed like she wanted to end up naked between them. She seemed oblivious to their hands exploring her thighs as she chatted with them and answered some question the dark-haired man asked as he fingered the fabric barely covering her breast.

It looked like his wife was getting comfortable with both men and what they were saying as she made no move to cover herself up as she shifted in her seat seeming focused on the conversation and oblivious to both men looking between her legs. He knew what they were looking at and wondered if she was aroused to the point her labia were opened up like petals.

Gary was about to get up when the waiter placed the glass of wine in front of Christine, nodding back over at Gary. She looked surprised then smiled happily over at her husband. She said something to the men looking apologetic. Excusing herself she kissed each of the men on their cheeks she stood and waved at her husband, "There you are!" she cried out happily before coming over to sit next to him. Both men looked totally disappointed and ordered another round for themselves.