What Happens in Vegas 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" she grinned, "I could have made $2,500 just for two hours' work," she giggled. "I told them I had been already engaged for the evening," she looked down at Gary's lap, "and I'm guessing that excites you?"

"Damn! Seriously? I'd say you're worth twice that," he said as he stroked her leg. He looked over at the men who were glancing over as they were apparently discussing the babe in the red dress. "I think they are upset I took away their entertainment for the night." He looked thoughtful then sighed, "You regret I'm here, don't you?"

Christine shook her head, "Perhaps the tiniest bit and this is fun but I'm married to you. Fantasies are great but acting on them is just not in the cards...and like I told you, Will N. Dowd would be the only guy," she said as she patted his leg. She looked down, "Christ. You're hard as a rock!"

"It's arousing. I'd hate for Dr. Wilson to take my blood pressure right now but watching you over there wondering how far you'd go....oh wow. You have no idea," he moaned, "and since I know you feel the same way...you imagined what might happen, didn't you? How vivid were the scenes in your head, you know which video I'm talking about."

The blonde looked over at the men then back at her husband, "Really vivid, especially the one against the window where they took turns. Tempted...I might have entertained a few thoughts," she slipped his hand between her legs. "I shouldn't tell you this, but," she patted her clutch, "I have lube in here...you know if something were to happen."

"Fuck!" the man gasped, "I've never felt so hard in my life. You lied. Tiniest bit? You wanted to go upstairs with them and get DPed. Didn't you?" he said. He felt her pussy and chuckled, "You're so swollen...literally dripping. I'm wondering if we should skip dinner and..." he stopped as his wife gripped his cock through his trousers.

Christine looked around and saw just the bartender and the two men could see and were watching. She unzipped Gary's pants, fished out his cock, and, stroked it. "I shouldn't say this, but if the glass of wine hadn't appeared when it did...are you disappointed I didn't accept their offer?" she looked back at the bar, "I suspect it's not too late," she said huskily.

Gary put his head back feeling his balls ache, "Stop...oh Christ, don't...not here," he sighed.

"So, that's a yes?" she breathed in his ear, "You'd have been happy had I left with two strange men who looked to have huge cocks?" she licked his ear as she pumped faster. "Or, three? The bartender is cute also. I can take care of three cocks."

The man had to snatch his napkin as he erupted, "Uuuuuhhhh, uuuhhhh, uuuuhhnnnng...shit!"

Christine took the white linen cloth and cleaned off the remainder of the creamy ejaculate coating the plump head. She licked the remaining cum off her hand as she looked over at the wide-eyed men before winking as she swallowed the tangy goo.

Gary roused himself and tucked away his cock, "Wow! That is definitely a first," he sighed, "you'd never done that before," he smiled happily at his wife.

"Not with you," she blushed..."Shit! I can't believe I said that. Nevermind."

"Crap! don't tell me. Daryl?" He looked at her dress, "And you were wearing this?" he said unhappily.

"I'm sorry. It just came out," she said softly, "But that's in the past and I'm with you now. I'd never cheat on you. you know that," she said as she hugged her husband. She sat back up as her elbow hit a hard object, "You're hard again?" she asked dumbfounded.

The man sighed, "I'm jealous but the thought of you being slutty is a turn-on. Not with fucking Daryl, but you know...perhaps a stranger?" he sighed.

"Cheat on you? That turns you on?" she asked.

"No...it wouldn't be cheating since I'd...Let's drop it," he said. We should order dinner. Let's at least look at the menu," he said.

"We need to talk. I feel bad that you found out about...you know. It's bugged me for years and even though I never cheated I feel like I did." Christine said softly.

"No, you didn't, it's not that. I don't want to keep finding out more about you and Daryl...and the others," he looked at his wife, "Were there others? I mean other than Bill and John."

Christine hesitated, "A couple," she sighed. "I feel terrible but after Daryl took me to dinner he...I was the tip," she said.

"You were the tip? You gave the waiter a handjob? Blew him? Fucked him?" he asked trying to stifle the hard throbbing in his pants.

"Yes. Him and the sommelier. At least no handjob," she sighed. "He'd been rubbing my pussy, teasing me all dinner and both guys had seen a lot of me so when the waiter brought the check Daryl wrote 'Christine' on the tip line, made sure the guy read the note, got up telling me he'd be waiting in the car," she said softly.

"How? I mean, where?" Gary looked around, "It's not like you could do two guys in a public place like this."

"They took me back to the manager's office, they had a leather couch. I didn't want to do it but I couldn't figure out what to say. Daryl must have planned the whole thing as the guys had me naked in no time and...um, one was in front and the other behind," she finished. "Daryl told me it's called spit-roasting. I loved the sound of that."

"Wow!" He looked over at the two men who were now in conversation with each other, "So, if I wrote something and handed it to those guys and left, you'd...?"

Christing blushed, "Fuck them? If that's what they wanted," she blushed, "But, please don't. I'd worry you'd have second thoughts and hate me afterward."

Gary put a hand on his wife's thigh, gently rubbing. She opened her leg as he slid two fingers inside her, "You're sopping. If I didn't hate you afterward would you do it? Would that excite you?" he asked as his fingers sloshed into her pussy.

Christine put her head back, "Yes, I'd like that...like that a lot," she said.

"They'd make you suck their cocks, make you swallow. Then they'd take turns fucking your cunt and your ass. You'd let them? Beg them? They'd want to cum in your mouth again, you'd want that?"

The blonde gripped the table as she came, her gasps echoing around the back of the restaurant. She was oblivious to the men and the bartender watching as she almost passed out.

The waiter came over as Gary was wiping his soaking hand on the napkin, "I'll get you fresh napkins, will you be wanting to order dinner now?" he asked, his eyes never leaving the arousing vision.

* * *

They were going to go check out the tables but all Gary could think of was getting her back to the room. Her dress was on the floor, her naked body splayed out on the bed within the first 30 seconds of entering the room.

Christine gleefully opened her legs as Gary's mouth clamped onto her sopping pussy. Daryl might have been a great cocksman but he was lost when it came to eating pussy.

They spent the next hour in different positions, Gary holding off as Christine orgasmed again and again.

Gary flopped beside his wife, his still firm cock buried in her ass, "Holy shit! We should have discussed your adventures years ago. I cannot remember the last time you were so...easily aroused," he panted.

"I thought you'd be pissed so I never said anything, but...never mind," she said.

"Ok, no more secrets," Gary ordered, "Total honesty. What were you going to say?"

"You know The Manor? Daryl took me there and he pushed my head down making me suck him off and, swallow just as the waitress came over," she said softly. "She stood patiently and watched me finish him off before smiling and taking our orders."

"I just wish it were anyone else and I'm happy if you are that you liked it...being a sex object...be nice if it were someone else." He looked thoughtful, "Will N. Dowd's cock is huge but so are a lot of other actors. Tell me it's the size of his cock and not that he looks like Daryl."

The blonde sighed, "I'm sorry. No more lies...it brings back so many memories, he does look like Daryl, even his cock looks like Daryl's. The way he fucks, he dominates, he holds the girls down seems to use them for their holes but they always get off, he always makes them cum," she sighed, "His models look incredibly happy every video...no faking it as far as I can see. But, yes. Will N. Dowd might be the actor but I see Daryl in my head. I'm sorry...It's uncanny how similar they are," she said.

"Then I'll find more videos with him in them. I like the new you...and I hate to admit it, but if Daryl unlocked this side of you, then all the better for both of us."

Christine kissed her husband hard, then looked at him. "I love you so much. I'm so happy you're not upset. Are you still hard?" she asked as she pushed her ass back against him.

Gary pushed his wife face down, kneed her legs apart so she was spread wide then continued thrusting into her ass. "I am and I need to take what's mine," he grunted.

The blonde loved the new man Gary'd become. He was so hard, so powerful feeling, and rather than cry out to stop she moaned happily, her fingers finding her sopping cunt. She imagined the two men at the bar, one in each hole using her as Gary slammed into her. She had the idle thought about Daryl explaining the difference between a cunt and a pussy and wondered if he made a similar distinction between an anus and a well-fucked anus as she came again.

* * *

Christine dressed more conservatively that night for dinner and as nice as the night was, the sex wasn't as great when they got back to the room. Gary was feeling the soft curves of her plump breasts as they came down from their orgasms.

Christine looked over, "It wasn't as hot, was it?" she asked, "You liked it better thinking I might have left you at the bar and gone up to those guys' room, didn't you?"

Gary nodded, "I liked it, but yes. It's intriguing thinking about you...you screaming in pleasure as a guy...or two with huge cocks use you," he sighed. "Is that sick?"

She shook her head, "Why would that be sick? You get off thinking I can be happy, pleasured by someone other than you? I get it now. You told me you like watching porn thinking I was being used, being pleasured and I doubted you but it's true, isn't it? You wouldn't like it if I were being hurt or raped," she said looking at him as she stroked his still-firm cock.

Gary shook his head vigorously, "No way. I'd be fucking pissed and kill the guy who did that to you," he said firmly.

"So, if I'd gone to their room and they ripped off my clothes, pushed me down, and tied me up with their ties while I was screaming for help, you'd hate that?" she asked. She felt his cock get soft fast and looked at him. "You don't have to answer, you already did."

"As I said, there's miles of desert around Vegas. They'd never find the bodies," he said softly.

"Good. I'd help you dig the holes," she smiled. "Let's get some sleep. Can we go shopping tomorrow for a couple more dresses like the red one?"

* * *

Gary admired his wife. The men would be falling all over themselves to get a better look and Christine's body under the white crocheted cotton dress. Her nipples, ass, and pussy were visible through the millions of holes in the weave. It was amazing she'd even tried it on let alone gone out in public wearing it, then he thought back to her being naked on the deck facing the street. He wished he could have been there and seen that, but this was good.

"You know," Christine said looking around, "other than how much I'm looking forward to you pounding my cunt tonight, we sure get better service when I wear...revealing things," she chuckled. She saw dozens of eyes glancing over as they ate their lunches.

"No kidding. My water glass never was even 3/4 full before we got a refill, and the sommelier was more than happy to keep our glasses topped off. He looked at her dark nipples showing, "I'd like nothing more than to take you back to the room but let's walk the Strip, and check out the fountains," he suggested.

Christine thought about hundreds of people seeing her and nodded, "The afternoon sun might give some of the retirees here heart attacks," she smiled.

"Or give their wives heart attacks when they get them back to their rooms after you get them all excited," he laughed.

They paid the bill and with every eye in the place on them, then headed out onto the street. People were overtly staring and they heard women muttering as they passed, whore, slut, and other insults, but they also heard, wow! Holy fuck! and many more compliments.

They stopped at the Bellagio and were watching the waterworks when they heard their names.

"Gary? Christine? Holy shit! Is that you?"

They turned to see Daryl walking over, a huge smile on his face. Christine's face lit up as the man came over and gave her a tight hug. He then turned to Gary and grabbed him for more of a bro hug.

"Dudes, you here on business?" he studied the dress and the beautiful woman under it, "Or pleasure," he smiled. "Pleasure, obviously pleasure," he chuckled.

Gary smiled. He'd thought he'd want to punch the friend who'd fucked his girlfriend but he'd been the beneficiary of their passion. "You have no idea. What brings you to Vegas? Want to grab a drink?" he asked.

Daryl nodded, glancing at his old friend but his eyes returned to Christine. "You know I would, I'm meeting my kid brother in there," he pointed to the casino entrance. Shit! How the fuck do you look even better than in college?" he asked Christine.

"I never wore anything like this," she paused, "Well, I rarely wore anything like this in college," she blushed thinking Daryl knew that was a lie. "Lead on, I'd like to see your kid brother again, are you talking about Tommy?" she asked. "Is he still the cute little kid?"

Back at school, a few times Daryl's family came for a visit. Mr. Davis was a huge man, imposing. Mrs. Davis was a cute blonde woman who'd been very popular with the students. Upbeat, positive with a ribald sense of humor. Then there was Tommy. Small, shy, and quiet. He couldn't have been more than 7 when he'd first come down to visit, but he'd latched onto Christine every visit. Even at 10 years old, he still had been a shy skinny kid.

"He's grown up a bit...cute is not how I'd call him, though he'd like it if he heard you say that. You guys haven't seen him in 10 years or so. I'll bet you're not going to recognize him.

They entered the casino and Daryl excused himself, "A lot of water, I need to hit the bathroom before I drink anything," he apologized as he pointed to where the bar is. "I'll meet you there. See if you recognize Tommy."

They nodded and headed around the corner to the bar. Christine stopped and gasped.

Gary looked where she was staring and paused. 'Will N. Dowd?' he thought. He turned to Christine and whispered, "Stop drooling. We need to go meet Daryl's brother and it might be better if you didn't let on you know who that is."

Christine nodded and looked around. There were no men or boys who looked anything like Tommy. Other than Will N. Dowd, they were in their 40s, 50s, 60s...etc.. She looked at Gary, "Shit," she whispered, "Tommy is Will N. Dowd." They looked at the man sitting quietly at a table in the corner and saw the boy's features all grown up.

"Wow! This might be weird," he said. He looked at Christine and paused. There was a red glow on her cheeks extending down her neck to her chest. Her nipples had hardened as if it were freezing in the room. His comment that he'd make himself scarce if they ran into this guy echoed in his head. He felt a pang of anxiety and arousal thinking about it. Christine hadn't moved, her eyes wide. "Let's go say hi," he said, "see if he remembers you."

Christine noted that Gary said 'you,' not 'us.' She looked questioningly at her husband who smiled and nodded as if reading her mind.

They went over to the table and the man glanced up, an initial look of irritation but brightened when he saw the familiar face...body, "Christine. Wow!" he said standing up quickly. He was at least a foot taller than the blonde and she almost disappeared into his arms as he hugged her. He let her go and looked at her, whistling. "Wow! You never looked like that in college," he said admiringly. He turned to Gary, "Who's this? Your husband, I assume?"

"Tommy! This is Gary, Daryl's roommate and my boyfriend at the time," she scolded.

"Oh, right. Sorry, dude. Sit. I'm waiting on my brother, he's probably found himself some pussy," he grinned, "He'll be disappointed to have missed you."

"He found us, he went to the restroom. He told us you were here," she patted his arm, paused then squeezed his bicep. "I'm impressed. You were a cute kid but...you must lift," she observed.

Tommy nodded, "Daily. Have to. It's part of my job...can't get fat." He looked at the two, "So what do you guys do?" he asked.

Christine looked at her husband, "Gary's a contractor. Housing mostly, but some businesses...you know. He's great at it so I don't need to go after any real income. I work for Christian Charities, food banks, homeless shelters, and stuff like that. The pay sucks but it's satisfying." She paused and blurted out, "What do you do?"

Gary looked over wondering what he'd say when Daryl came up to the table.

"Wow!" he said, "I'm impressed. You recognized him."

Tommy looked around the bar. The youngest man other than at their table had to be 40. "Seriously? I know I've aged but..." he looked at his brother, "These guys knew me immediately anyhow. They came right over."

"I should have made it tougher," Daryl chuckled. "So, you guys been catching up?" he asked.

"Christine just asked what I do," Tommy looked pointedly at his brother. Then saw the woman blush, "Hell, she knows." He looked at Gary, "You do too, don't you?" he asked.

They both nodded, "Ok, we might have come across a few videos of you," Gary sighed, "we watch those sometimes to get in the mood," he said softly.

Christine mumbled, "131."

The barmaid came over and took their drink orders, looked at Will N. Dowd and blushed, then at Christine and sighed. She left after checking Christine's ID before going to get their drinks.

Tommy chuckled, "She thinks you're in my next shoot." He looked her over, "You could be, you know. You have everything it takes." He looked thoughtful then chuckled, "A bit different from Christian Charities, but you think your job is satisfying? I can match that and multiply it by a huge factor. Plus, you'll relive it later. Can't say that about your job."

Christine laughed, "I'll bet." She quickly looked over at her husband, "I mean, I'm happy with my work," she blushed furiously.

Daryl leaned over to Christine, "He's not joking, you will redefine the word happy after a session with my brother, he's had to change his number a half dozen times due to calls from fans and the girls in the business."

Gary looked around at the three with him at the table. He had that sour feeling in his stomach along with blood pulsing in his cock. Christine was now in front of him as if he weren't even there and was looking at each man, her hands touching Tommy's arm as they talked. Her face was flushed, perhaps remnants of her initial embarrassment over their finding out she knew what Tommy did but now looking more like arousal.

"My turn to find a restroom," Gary apologized. He felt like an observer, not a participant. When he got back, he stood at the entrance watching how the three leaned into each other, how they were touching each other when they talked. He sighed and sat across from the three as Daryl had moved over into his seat.

Christine didn't flinch when Daryl's strong hand stroked her bare leg and she made no move to stop him as he stroked her velvety inside thigh. It took her back to school, to his active hands as he found his way between her legs. She knew her nipples had hardened and could feel them poking through the fabric but did nothing to hide them.