What Happens in Vegas 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daryl knew he could last a long time and wanted something he'd thought about for years. He slid a hand around the velvety ass to the tight hole denied him years ago. Christine moaned and wrapped her legs higher around him as he pressed his middle finger into her anus. He saw his brother's cock pointing straight out and decided that experiencing her ass was going to have to wait.

Christine kissed the man eagerly as she felt that fat finger penetrate her ass. Another orgasm was approaching but it suddenly triggered as she thought about the two hugest cocks she'd ever seen fucking her two holes at the same time. She moaned loudly into the man's mouth as the agonizing pressure peaked and then exploded. She felt mild disappointment she'd not held off until both her holes were filled, but it was still powerful as hell.

After her release, she let herself get pulled on top of Daryl, their mouths locked together, his fat cock pinning her to him, her ass vulnerable and waiting. She shivered slightly feeling the cool gel being pressed into her and had the idle thought that even though Daryl had opened her up, Tommy's might permanently injure her. But Tommy knew what he was doing with first one finger then a second.

Tommy felt her sphincter relax then wiped his fingers off on a towel before climbing between the couple's legs. He'd set up the cameras, one at the foot of the sectional to capture the dual penetration, another from the side, and one focussed on the beautiful blonde's face to capture her expression as she adapted to the anal invader. Few shots could be more erotic than a beautiful woman's face twisting initially in pain before relaxing into ecstasy.

An image of her church group watching her as what felt like a baseball bat pressing against her anus flashed through her mind. 'Relax...relax...it will fit and feel good,' she told herself. "Oooohhhhh!" she gasped feeling a searing pain as the fat mass popped inside her. She told herself over and over to relax as the man pulled out and back in again, this time deeper. When she thought she'd beg him to stop she suddenly felt everything ease up, the pain diminishing. She knew it would be feeling good soon but might be walking stiffly tomorrow.

"Fuck! She's tight," Tommy moaned to his brother, "I thought she had a tight cunt, but wow!" He pulled back and this time drove in eliciting a low, animalistic groan from the woman.

Daryl could feel the fat mass of his brother's cock through the membrane between Christine's vagina and her rectum. As he pumped into her, the feelings were much enhanced by the additional pressure.

The loud grunts echoed through the room as both men picked up the pace fucking the woman's holes. Christine was now feeling mini-orgasmic bursts as she was being hit in places she never knew existed. She was in a haze as the hotel room door opened.

"Hey boys, I thought we'd hit the tables, but who's this?" the older man asked.

"Hey dad," both boys responded.

"Come on in, this is Christine, Gary's wife," Daryl said. "He wasn't feeling well so we're entertaining her. Christine, this is our dad, Chester. You said mom doesn't give head anymore, you are in for a treat."

"Fuck! Christine from school? Your housemate's girlfriend? Holy fuck I've been fantasizing about her for years," the old man leered at the blonde.

Christine looked over feeling total embarrassment as the man came over thinking she should at least cover her breasts, but rather watched as he pulled off his clothes. He presented his cock to her lips and she reached out the stoke his soft, yet large penis seeing the family resemblance. He was rock-hard in no time and deep in her mouth. 'Shit! He's even bigger than Tommy,' she thought as she felt her jaw strain.

The older man looked down at the blonde as she wrapped her lips around his cock and sighed, "Been a while, been quite a while," he sighed. As she took more and more into her mouth he smiled at his boys, "She is good. Wow! Ooooohhhh, God!" he sighed as Christine buried her lips against his pubic hair.

Now the room echoed with the sounds of four people moaning, wet skin slapping against skin, a mouth slurping on a fat cock, and furniture creaking.

Tommy was the first to cum, letting out a loud gasp as he slammed his cock as deeply as he could before jetting his hot cum into the girl's rectum. Daryl followed soon after and they all disengaged. Chester stood back stroking his cock and Christine lay back, her legs spread wide.

Christine was feeling dizzy from the exertion of being fucked and from so many orgasms and limply lay back as the huge cock plowed into her pussy. The man was propped up looking down at her flopping tits as he aggressively pounded into her before grabbing and roughly squeezing one.

"Nothing like mom's, eh dad?" Daryl chuckled.

"Which? This tight cunt, her tits, her mouth? Shit, her whole body," he sighed. "I love your mother, but she isn't the slut I'd like her to be. This girl was made to be fucked...fucked hard and fucked often."

Christine heard them talking about her in her aroused haze triggering another orgasm. She'd long ago lost count wondering if she'd ever feel anything like this again making love with her husband. Wondered if she'd be able to feel his cock after the three monsters pounded all her holes.

Daryl and Tommy cleaned up and got dressed as their continued pounding the young blonde's pussy before pulling out and roughly flipping her over. He lifted her ass leaving her chest pressed into the cushion. They grinned at each other knowing the treat in store for their father.

Christine heard her deeply guttural voice, "Fuck my ass, fuck me with your huge fucking cock!" She moaned loudly as she felt herself being filled again with a huge mass in her ass.

Chester hadn't fucked anyone in the ass since college and had forgotten the feel of the tight ring as he pushed in. He could feel the gooey slime from the lube and his son's cum as the aching in his balls increased.

Christine moaned loudly as she felt the man's sperm fill up her rectum. She had the idle thought of how she'd have to do a thorough cleaning before she went back to the room to see her husband, then she remembered he'd told her that he'd not expect her back until tomorrow. She flopped limply onto the sectional as the man pulled out of her and went into the kitchen to grab a beer. She could hear the men talking but dozed off from exhaustion.

"Hey, babe. Christine..." Daryl gently shook the naked girl. "We're going down to dinner. You might want to get dressed," he smiled down at her.

"Do I have time to shower? I'm a bit...rank," she sighed.

"Sure. Take your time, we're meeting Uncle Bob...in, what 50 minutes?"

* * *

Christine was the center of attention at the family dinner. Chester and Bob could have been twins, though Chester was 4 years older. Conversation with Tommy, Daryl, and the two men became more and more open and risqué. She found herself blushing as they told Bob what he'd missed with the promise that he'd have ample opportunity to find out when they got back to the room.

Uncle Bob looked at her perky unfettered tits under the n=mesh fabric, "Those can't be real. No sag? With how big they are?"

"Real and spectacular. Show him," Daryl ordered. "Go on, you know you want to," he said looking around. "No one is looking."

She looked at her crocheted dress and then around the restaurant. There were just two tables that could see her and the occupants were engaged in conversation. She sighed and pulled the shoulder straps down and blushed to be topless in the public setting.

Bob reached over and squeezed a breast, nodding to the boys, "You're right. I didn't believe it, great genes...no sag at all."

Christine started to cover up, but Daryl put a hand on her arm and shook his head, "Leave it. We like it...unless someone has any objections." He looked around at the other tables, "No minors so there shouldn't be any worries."

"I agree, this is a great look on you," Chester said. "Look, switch seats with Bob as no one can see you're naked from behind," he said looking around the restaurant. "I mean, except for the waiter but we'll just get better service."

Christine moved between Chester and Bob who both took a thigh to stroke. It wasn't long before she had the bottom of the dress pulled up around her waist while the top puddled above that. They'd pulled off her panties, Bob claiming them when the waiter came back wondering if they'd like anything, after-dinner drinks? Dessert?"

Chester pulled Christine's leg over his further exposing the swollen pussy. He stroked the slit, "What can you recommend for my friend?" he asked the goggle-eyed man.

The waiter had to adjust his crotch but regained his composure, "Perhaps a nice port or brandy?" he suggested. "We make our own Irish Cream, yes?"

"What made you think of cream?" Tommy smiled as he sucked on his sopping finger.

After the waiter left, a cute blonde came over, hugging Tommy, "Babe! No one told me you were in town," she said before giving him a passionate kiss.

'Familiar, so familiar,' Christine thought, 'where...yes!' "You're Brenda, Brenda Boxxx," she blurted out. "My husband...we love your work."

The girl looked over, appraising Christine as if checking out the competition. "Call my agent if you want an autograph or signed picture," she said dismissing the older woman.

"Brenda, that's Christine, you know...Christine?" Tommy said.

"Holy shit!" the girl turned, "Christine. No kidding! I can see what you meant," she laughed. "Sorry, I was so rude. Tommy's told me so much about you but I thought you were a groupie, but I see it," she smiled. She pulled Bob out of the booth and took his place, "can I?" she asked. "Christ, she does look like me," she smiled over at Tommy.

Christine didn't know what to do as the girl studied her. Even after being used by three men, one a perfect stranger, she blushed.

"Did you guys...?" Brenda looked over at Tommy, "Tell me you taped it," she chuckled after Tommy nodded. "You're fucking gorgeous," Brenda sighed as she planted a kiss on the woman. She palmed the woman's breast, moaning softly. She looked over at Tom, "We could do a mother/daughter thing, is Jimmy Jones available?" She looked back at Christine, "No matter. I am going to keep you for myself," she smiled. "You feeling adventurous?"

Christine's head was spinning. She'd watched a few of Brenda's girl-on-girl videos and she was always the dominant one. She felt her pussy throb thinking about being with another woman for the first time, especially such a strong beautiful woman. "Um, wow...ok. I never..." she sighed. "I shouldn't say this, but Gary, he's my husband, must have watched all your videos." She giggled, "he might have cum as many times with you as he has with me."

"Ooooohhh, has he told you my favorite thing to do?" Brenda purred.

Christine shook her head, "from what I've seen you like everything."

"Other women," the younger blonde sighed before kissing Christine. 'Mmmmmmm," she moaned tasting the woman's tongue. ' I need to get her alone,' she thought as she slid her middle finger inside the tight snatch.

The waiter came over, putting the drinks on the table, his eyes glued to the two beauties.

The group discussed the various things they'd done in the past and what they planned to do in the future, engaging Christine who was getting more aroused as the talk and alcohol hit her.

"Um, guys. It's 11:30. We should get back to the room,'' Tommy said as he considered how to get these two into his bed. His two favorite women at once?

Daryl looked at his watch, "Good idea. The night is young and we have two of the horniest sluts in the city. I'm sure the other guys would be happy to watch," He stopped and looked at Christine, "Shit. It's the 22nd. Tomorrow is Gary's birthday, isn't it? I can't believe I just thought of that."

"Fuck! I was going to surprise him with a...oh fuck. This is bad," Christine moaned. "I can't believe I forgot and the present I got for him cannot make up for...you know," she moaned as she put her face in her hands.

Brenda smiled, "I assume you have a present picked out for him? Perhaps the delivery might be part of the present?"

* * *

Gary had a restless night, alternating between taking care of a raging hard-on and wondering what his wife was doing at that moment. That always brought back another erection as images of her swollen pussy being pounded by huge cocks or her massive breasts being mauled shot through his brain. He finally rolled out of bed, started the coffee, and staggered into the bathroom.

He was wondering for the 50th time where his wife was and if she'd even come back to the room today, or if she'd love huge cocks so much she'd want to spend more time with Tommy and Daryl. He went to make a second cup when he heard a soft tapping on the door.

"Tell me you didn't lose your key," he said to no one as he opened the hotel room door. "What the...?" he blurted seeing a girl standing there, wearing nothing but a red bow around her neck, shoes, and holding out her wrist.

Brenda looked up and down the hallway, "Can I come in? I feel exposed," she smiled.

Gary stepped back, confused, "You're, um, you're Brenda Boxx, aren't you?"

Brenda kissed Gary and stepped in. "Happy birthday. Christine asked me to drop off your presents," she said, posing so he could see all of her naked body. "She told me you'd like the wrapping." She raised her wrist to block the view of her breasts.

Gary noticed the Rolex Oyster Perpetual watch. Green, just like the one he lusted after. "Oh wow! She really got me that?" he grinned. "I'm not sure what I want to play with first."

Brenda took off the watch and placed it on the dresser. "I do." She stepped forward and cupped the front of his pants before kneeling in front of him.

Gary felt his cock harden again as he took in the girl's perfect body. He'd always admired the videos, taking in all the similarities between Christine and Brenda, but now he could see the differences. Brenda's breasts were slightly larger, her nipples more pronounced, and her body a bit fuller. He groaned as the girl pulled down his pants, grinning up at him before taking his cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned as his shaft disappeared down Brenda's throat. This was so surreal being close to the fantasies he'd often had when watching her videos. She was doing something with her throat as she pressed her lips against his pubes.

"Is she better than I am?" Christine asked from the doorway. "She's a terrific teacher and taught me so much last night," she smiled. She dropped the girl's clothes on a chair, put a thumb drive next to the Rolex then came over to kiss her husband.

"Fuck! Don't ask me that," he moaned, "but, fuck! She's incredible," he grunted as he felt his knees weaken.

"I know. She got Bob to cum in under five minutes," Christine smiled as she pulled off her clothes.

Gary wondered who Bob was, but was distracted as his wife knelt behind Brenda and pull up on her ass before burying her face between the girl's cheeks. Was she licking her ass? Pussy? he wondered. Whatever she was doing was causing the girl to moan on his cock.

Christine buried her tongue in Brenda's pussy, enjoying her newfound love of going down on another woman. The lesbian porn shoots always grossed her out, but the taste and pungent aroma were incredibly arousing. She and Brenda got together three times last night before the men took over and used their holes. That was something she'd never forget, their two naked bodies lying next to each other as the men took turns with each of them. She was playing with her pussy as he heard her husband's familiar cries.

Brenda swallowed each spurt as Gary fucked her mouth. She knew he'd been jerking off all night as Christine told her he fantasized about his wife being fucked by huge cocks. He'd obviously been as there wasn't a ton of cum, but still a good amount considering. She finished draining his cock before standing and pulling Christine to her feet. "You go sit over there. Your wife wants to show you her new skills," Brenda smiled as she led the older woman over to the bed.

* * *

The couple was back home and were looking at the latest Will N. Dowd videos when Christine gasped. "Oh wow! I never thought..."

Gary hit play and turned the sound up. His wife was standing in the middle of the hotel room facing Tommy as Daryl pulled off her dress. He had seen the full videos Christine had brought back many times but seeing his wife on the internet for all to see was the most incredibly arousing thing he'd ever seen. Now anyone of their friends will know what a slut his wife is.

Christine barely was naked before her husband's cock was pounding her wet pussy. She was on her back, the tablet on the bed next to her head as he stared unblinking at the scene of her getting speared by Tommy's huge cock. Not even Tommy or Daryl had pounded her so aggressively and in no time she felt her first orgasm coming on.

Gary felt and heard his wife cum while seeing her cry out and orgasm with Tommy's cock in her pussy and Daryl's in her ass. That was too much as the abrupt aching in his balls demanded release. "Oh fuck!" he spat as he imagined his cock being in his wife's pussy as deep as Tommy's.

Christine gripped Gary's ass as he arched his back. Her orgasm was as intense as she'd experienced that night in Vegas but seemingly lasted a lot longer.

Gary collapsed next to his panting wife and smiled at her. "I guess what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas."