What Happens in Vegas 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was talking about their busy schedule with shoots with different girls all week but had downtime this afternoon and evening. He suggested the two of them join him and his brother for dinner.

Gary came to a decision and stood. He looked at his wife and the two men, "I think something I ate for lunch..." he held a hand over his stomach. "I'm going to go back and lie down."

Christine stood up, looking alarmed, "Sure! I'll go with you. Was it the shrimp?" she asked.

Gary shook his head, "You guys catch up. I'll be fine. You guys don't mind entertaining Christine, do you?" He kissed his wife and whispered in her ear, "I'm a man of my word...tape it if you can. I'd like to see it, otherwise, you'll tell me everything."

The blonde looked questioningly at her husband and whispered, "No, Gary, you can't be serious...shit! You sure?"

Gary nodded and said more loudly, "It most likely will be bad, like all night kneeling on the bathroom floor bad, so you might want to get another room for the night." His hand was softly stroking his stomach as he turned to the two guys, "Sorry. I hope it's not a problem if I leave my wife in your good hands, but I better go...now," he said quickly before turning and leaving the casino.

Daryl turned to Christine, "Is he alright?"

The blonde girl nodded, "He's never had the flu, might not get it but he seems to get food poisoning like once a year and as he said, it's not pretty," she shuddered. "Poor guy, "I'll check in on him in the morning. Sad. Tomorrow is his birthday and tonight we have dinner reservations over at..." she moaned.

"I'm sorry. I hope he feels better, but we'll make sure you are entertained." Daryl looked at Tom, "I hope you don't mind Christine joining us. Perhaps we should take her up to our suite?"

"You sure assume a lot," Christine looked accusingly at Daryl, "I'm married." She held up her left hand.

"And what did I say to you when you went back to Gary?" He asked.

Christine paused thinking, "that you weren't done with me and to be ready when you came back. I always thought that was the most arrogant thing I'd ever heard."

"Maybe, but you replied 'I'll believe it when I see it,' well, believe it...I've told Tommy dozens of times I'd call him if I ran into you again. Tommy, you up for it?"

Tommy laughed, "I do like threesomes." He looked at Christine, "I am going to be honest. I've fantasized about you since I first saw you. Then Daryl spent the last few years bragging about how you and he hooked up in college. That drove me nuts. I hope I'm not embarrassing you, but you've been my fantasy girl all my life." He glanced at his brother, "He always said you were the best fuck he ever had."

Christine blushed and shook her head, "Wow. I should put that on my email signature, Daryl's best fuck.' You've been with some of the more beautiful girls...women in the world! I can't compare with...Lexi Browning or Brenda Boxxx!" she sputtered as she looked down at her body.

"Funny you should say that. I've done shoots with Brenda and I've accidentally called her Christine. I've never seen you naked, but Daryl keeps telling me you're flawless and from where I'm sitting you look perfect." Tommy said.

Daryl nodded and stood. "Come on. We're right upstairs," he put out his hand, "You don't need to get a hotel room, we can accommodate you...Are you up for a night of fun?"

Christine's pussy throbbed in anticipation thinking about what she just agreed to. She nodded and stood. She looked over at two men who'd just come into the bar staring overtly and with a jolt realized who they were...the two men from the day before. She smiled and nodded at them trying to look confident.

Tommy left a C-note on the table as the barmaid looked on jealously as the trio left. "Makes sense he'd be with the hottest babe here," she muttered.

* * *

Gary decided to go back to the room wondering why he did that. It was partly his stupid promise but there was more. Perhaps curiosity as to how it would feel? He'd fantasized about Christine being pleasured by other men and had always wondered what the reality would feel like. His stomach was in knots but not only from anxiety but from arousal. He thought about giving his wife the opportunity for pleasure and to get fucked by the most popular porn star and smiled. He then frowned knowing Daryl wouldn't be excusing himself but it wasn't as if he could tell them. It would be a long night but he couldn't even imagine how happy that would make her.

As he entered the room, he slipped off his clothes, and lay back stroking his cock, images rushing through his head, 'She is going to love all the attention she's going to get,' he thought, 'I just wish it were anyone but Daryl...fuck!'

* * *

Daryl held the door open and ushered the blonde inside. "Would you like anything? We have wine, beer...?"

"Wine, chardonnay if you have it," she said as she looked nervously around the living room. She saw a bed made up neatly down a hall she felt a pang in her lower abdomen. Then she noticed cameras positioned around the room, all pointing at the sectional in the middle...all covered with sheets as if they'd planned to bring some slut back here. This is a set she realized. Fuck! She was about to star in a Will N. Dowd video, and she was the slut. Who would see it?

Tommy flopped onto the couch as his brother went over to the minibar and pulled out the small bottle. "Grab me a beer, while you're there." He looked at the woman and smiled, "Wow! You look even better than I remember. Turn around, let me see your ass," he ordered as he picked up a remote, and pointed it all around as he pressed the button.

Christine turned and looked over her shoulder wondering what he'd want her to do next? Bend over? Pull off her dress?

"Lift it up, let me see. God! Spectacular ass," Tommy sighed. "Daryl, how could you have given her up?" he asked. "I don't care that Gary was your best friend. I can get new best friends, but she's worth losing a friend over...not the other way around. Turn back and face me, open your stance, and let me see your pussy," he said softly. "Ooohhh, nice. Come over here," he said. "You told me she has the best cunt you ever fucked."

Daryl came over with the drinks, "and tight! I swear she could open a beer with her snatch if she wanted. Tightest I've ever had," he said as he handed Christine her glass and his brother his beer.

Christine didn't know what to say as the men discussed her. She raised her arms as Daryl took the glass before pulling off the crocheted dress and tossing it aside. He gave her back the glass, cupped her tits, and looked over her shoulder at his brother, "I spent an entire night fucking these," he said proudly.

"How's her cocksucking?" Tommy asked.

"Great. She can't...well, couldn't deep-throat me, but she made up for it with her enthusiasm and that she swallows." He looked at the girl, "Can you deep-throat now? I mean, at least Gary's cock?"

Christine nodded. She'd worked hard on that and a couple of years ago she'd finally been able to take all of Gary's 6" down her throat.

"Anal, does she like it up the butt?" Tommy asked.

Daryl shook his head, "She was adamant. Her ass is off-limits," he sighed.

Christine wanted to say she'd finally given in but shuddered thinking how huge both cocks were and kept her mouth shut.

Tommy put down his beer and slid his pants off. "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Let's have some fun," he smiled seeing her eyes widen, her tongue unconsciously licking her lips. He stroked his almost 10" shaft, his huge hand unable to fully grip the girth.

"Go on, standing there licking your lips isn't getting it done," Daryl ordered. He gently pushed the woman forward, her knees willingly bending as she got in front of the man. "Let's see if what you learned on Gary translates to a cock this large." He stepped back as Christine leaned between his brother's legs and grabbed the rigid shaft. He pulled off all his clothes, his focus on her pussy dripping, swollen, and ready for his cock. His brother's head was back, both his hands on the blonde head of hair as slurping sounds echoed in the room. His cock throbbed looking at the tight cunt he'd so fondly remembered. He wanted to know if she were on the pill or if he should wear a rubber but as her mouth was full he shrugged.

It wasn't the length, it was how fat his cock was that made her gag. She was able to take just half of him into her mouth before she felt it...the reflex she'd worked so hard to overcome with Gary. She wanted to please this man, to make him happy but even though she could only take half of him she knew he was enjoying her mouth on his cock. He was softly grunting and his hands on her head were gentle yet dictating the pace of her sucking. She momentarily forgot about the cock in her mouth as a familiar mass slid into her pussy. She'd remembered how good it felt, often replaying the feelings, but the memories didn't do that justice.

Daryl nodded approvingly at his brother as he buried all 8" into the woman's sopping cunt. Her creamy ass responded by flexing back against him. "Aaaaaahhhh, ffffuuuuccckkk!" he sighed. "Damn, bro, you need to try this cunt...it's like a fucking vice," he moaned happily. "Fuck, she's wet. You've been wanting this all day, haven't you?" he asked. He heard her grunt on Tom's cock. "Sorry, impolite to talk with your mouth full." He slapped her creamy ass as he said that. He laughed as the woman abruptly orgasmed.

Daryl kept smacking her ass as the intense waves of pleasure shot through her, the stinging making the feeling all the more intense. Her knees felt weak and her head spun with the deep pounding of her pussy and the fleshy mass pressed farther down her throat. As her orgasm faded she unconsciously relaxed and soon felt the man's shaved balls against her chin. She was deep-throating a 9 1/2" cock! She had the sudden urge to tell Gary but the illogic of that thought instantly hit her.

"Holy Shit," Tommy sighed. He pointed down to the blonde head with her lips pressed against his crotch. He leaned back as he gave a thumbs-up to his brother but Daryl barely noticed as he was focused on that cute ass being impacted by his aggressive thrusts. He inwardly grinned seeing all the signs that Christine's cunt was soon to be flooded with cum.

Daryl's pounding increased as the aching in his balls rapidly peaked. "Oh, fuck!" he spat as he slammed hard into her and exploded. He grunted loudly repeatedly as he bent over the woman's back spewing his hot sperm inside her.

Christine felt the man's weight and his breathing on her back as his grunting softened. She always had Gary pull out or wear a condom as she hated the pill, but was beyond caring, as her pussy was being stretched out as she remembered so fondly.

When Daryl slid his cock out of her tight pussy a loud slurping sound echoed in the room and a stream of cum flowed out onto the carpet. He grabbed a cloth, cleaned off his cock, and collapsed back on a chair to watch what he knew was next. "Sorry," he mumbled as he accidentally knocked Christie's clutch onto the floor, the contents spilling out.

"Hah!" he laughed as he held up the tube of KY Jelly. "Tom, she lied to me, she has this in her purse." He chuckled hearing the blonde's muffled protests as her mouth was full of cock. He then noticed her phone and picked it up. He got up and took her thumb and unlocked the phone. Then turned on the video recorder to get closeups of her lips stretched wide around Tom's cock, the mascara streaks from her tears and as she bobbed her head, the amazing amount of cock she was taking down her throat. He then moved around behind her and got a close-up of her swollen cunt with a fat strand of jism leaking out.

Christine was choking on the huge mass in her throat when Tommy pulled her mouth off and lifted her onto his lap. She wiped her mouth and looked back seeing her phone taping her body being used. Shockingly, she wasn't humiliated or angry but intensely aroused. She smiled at the camera before groaning as the plump head parted her labia and then penetrated her vagina.

Tommy marveled at how tight she was yet showed no sign of discomfort as she willingly lowered herself fully onto his cock. So many of the actresses couldn't take more than 3/4 his length and that was after minutes of fucking as they got used to him. Christine was bouncing happily on his entire length and even though he could feel the mixture of her and his brother's cum leaking down his balls, he didn't care. As he stroked those marvelous tits he looked over at Daryl, "Fuck! You're right. She's as tight as that 18-year-old...what was her name? Cathy?" he asked.

"Cindy, and just barely 18. Remember her friends took her out for her birthday? She'll never have a more memorable birthday as long as she lives," Daryl chuckled.

Tommy looked back at the blonde, "I guess I should tell you, you are the one woman I've lusted after my whole life. You were always so nice to me when I came to your college for visits, then after I got into the industry I sought out girls who looked like you," he smiled. He met her lips as she leaned forward, kissing the woman of his dreams for the first time.

Daryl had been stroking his cock with his free hand and when he was hard again, he propped the phone on the table behind Christine and picked up the lube. "Stick out your ass if you want a real cock in your butt," he said as he came over.

Christine moaned as she stopped bouncing on the monstrous shaft and lifted her ass without breaking the kiss. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned as she felt the cool gel being pushed into her rectum. She slowly returned to fucking Tommy's cock as a second finger entered her ass, moaning softly, "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm," with each deep penetration.

Daryl winked at the phone as he gripped his cock and pressed the head against the brown bud. "Fuck!" he spat as Christine's muffled cries filled the room, the tight ring gripping his cock as he slid in. "Tommy, fuck! You think her cunt is tight...shhhiiiittt!" he groaned.

The searing pain was almost too much for Christine, making the fat mass filling her pussy almost disappear but after gritting her teeth and trying to focus on the amazing amount of stimulation in the pussy she finally relaxed. She'd thrown her head back, mouth open as she tried to adapt to the anal invasion. The entire room was a blur as she let herself relax and her lips found Tommy's again.

All three were grunting together as they picked up a steady rhythm. Tommy was gripping her large breasts while enjoying the taste of her mouth. He could hold off for as long as he wanted and could sense Christine was getting close. As he pinched and pulled in her nipples, she panted into his mouth.

Daryl's balls were aching again and tightening up and wanted to hold off but gave up. "Fuck!" he spat as he released his second load of the evening, this time deep inside her rectum. As he felt the last spasms Christine grunted loudly and came.

Shockingly, Christine felt the intense arousal boiling up, rising more and more before peaking and exploding. Rarely did she ever cum more than once, if even that...but then remembered the nights with Daryl..and with Bill and John. That night she'd lost count. she grunted loudly into Tommy's mouth as she came. She had the idle thought of this arousing situation and whether she'd ever be able to cum during future sexual activities without it. As she came down she felt Daryl pull out leaving her feeling empty. From searing pain to a warm snug feeling in 20 minutes, she thought.

Tommy felt it was time and picked the girl up easily as he stood, gripping her ass as he bounced her on his cock in the middle of the room. He turned and dropped her onto the couch where she landed, legs splayed wide open. He looked down at the sight. The previously perfectly made-up, coifed beauty was now a mess. Her pussy was raw-looking and swollen, her tits were red from his mauling, streaks of mascara on her cheeks, and her hair was a tangled mess. He felt his cock throb as he'd never seen a more beautiful sight, a slut eager for his cock inside her.

Christine was reaching up to pull the man on top of her, into her, and happily moaned as she felt the cockhead press against her pussy. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt," she begged as he gripped his ass.

Tommy thrust into the woman, harder and harder hearing her grunt encouragingly. He felt and heard his huge balls slapping on her ass cheeks, his cock barely hitting her cervix as he buried himself inside her. He rarely fucked pussies able to fully accommodate his cock before and he loved the freedom to slam into her.

Daryl had cleaned up with a warm washcloth then picked up the phone and was capturing Christine's tits flopping around, her legs opened wide, her cunt stretched open with the fat purple shaft glistening as Tommy slammed repeatedly into her. She had reached out to stroke his semi-firm cock as she looked up at Tommy. He was grimacing as he got close to cumming. He moved the camera on the long shaft pulling all the way out before plunging back into her sopping hole.

"That's it...cum inside me, I know you want to fill me with your cum, fertilize me," she panted. "Fuck me! Your cock is so fucking huge," she moaned happily.

Daryl wondered if she'd ever let Gary see this and felt his cock harden thinking about the sight and hearing the woman beg to be knocked up. She was stroking his cock more enthusiastically as he regained his erection, happy as he rarely ever recovered this fast a third time.

Having such a fat cock in her hand, and another in her pussy gave Christine a feeling of power and knowing she was being taped while acting like the slut she always denied. She was stroking the cock in unison with Tommy fucking her. Tommy's gasps were shorter, more ragged so she released Daryl's cock and stroked his brother's nipples.

Tommy had been holding off having fantasized fucking this woman for years but feeling her fingers on his nipples and how tight her cunt was, he closed his eyes, threw his head back, and slammed hard into her as he jetted a stream of hot cum inside her. With each spasm, he pulled out and drove deep inside her.

Christine could feel the warm sperm being driven into her before running down her ass onto the couch. The last time she'd remembered overflowing with cum was that night back in college. She idly wished Bill and John were here having refused them her ass.

Tommy let out a final grunt, pulled his slimy cock from her pussy, crawled up, and smiled down at the beautiful woman as she sat up to clean his cock.

Even semi-hard, Tommy's cock was still huge and Christine had trouble sucking and licking the tangy fluids off the shaft to the root. She'd forgotten about Daryl he pushed her back down and crawled between her legs. Daryl's face was leering down at her as he slammed into her causing more cum to flow out of her pussy. She wondered how the cleaning staff would react, but maybe they'd recognized Will N. Dowd and knew what they'd find.

Daryl nodded at his brother as he gave a thumbs-up as he stepped over to the wet bar. "Babe, I've been telling Tommy that you're the best fuck I've ever had and you came through for me. I love how you let your inner slut out to play," he moaned. He lay on top of the girl, feeling those huge breasts press against his chest as he picked up the pace of his fucking.

Tommy picked up one of the cameras and moved around to get close-ups of the couple fucking. His brother opened his legs so he could zoom in on the woman's swollen cunt getting pistoned. Her legs were up around Daryl's back exposing her slick puckered bud. His cock responded as he thought about fucking her ass, knowing she'd let him. He's gotten to know hundreds of women and this was a class-A slut regardless of how initially innocent she seemed. She was one of those that once opened up gave everything she had. He still needed to recover but he knew it would not be long, though it looked like Daryl was going to get her ready for his cock. He went over to the woman's purse, grabbing the tube from it.