What I Did On My Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I explained. I told her what I'd accidentally overheard. How I had found out the ugly truth.

She was quiet. "You're in Dallas, aren't you?"

"Prosper, north of Dallas," I told her.

"Listen Sweetie, I'm in west Ft. Worth, less than an hour from you. Could we get together tomorrow? I think you and I need to have a heart-to-heart conversation, and I'd like to do it in person, not over the phone. I'll give you my address. Why don't you see if you can come over around noon. I'll make us something to eat, and we can clear everything up."

I hoped that 'clearing everything up' included a full confession and an explanation why. "I can be there as early as you want. I have nowhere I need to be."

Rachel laughed. "No earlier than 11:30. There's a few things I need to do in the morning. I'll see you tomorrow, lover."

The word 'lover' was a surprise. "I can't wait to see you," I confessed, and knew it was true. She really was amazing. Even if she was faking it. And teaching other guys.

* * *

That evening, I noticed that Teri still wasn't herself. She only had two days left of school, but she seemed like she was going through the paces. What I did notice was that she and Mom were spending a lot of time together in Mom's bedroom, and whispering together.

They were so involved in their own issues, that I believe most of the time they weren't even cognizant of my presence. Mom did have a list of things for me to do, and I'd knocked off most of them in my first week, with the house to myself, and still in a bit of a funk. I'd called a few friends to let them know I was in town, but begged off any activities. I had too many things to work out.

I spent some time with Teri for the first time since my return. Just me and her. She asked me about school, and I got her caught up on my life. I knew she had something else she wanted to ask. Our conversation went something like:

"Go ahead, Teri. I can tell you're dying to ask me something."

She smiled nervously. "You had two serious girlfriends in college, right?"

"Yeah, Rachel and Courtney. Courtney and I decided to split up for the holidays, but we might get back together next semester."

She nodded, and avoided looking me in the eye. "You guys had sex, right?"

I chuckled. "Lots. Lots and lots."

"Did you like it?"

"I love it. It's incredible. They were both very, very good with me."

"Did they like it too?"

Ah, the big question. "They certainly seemed to. Rachel was very sexual and loved to try anything. Courtney was much less experienced, but she's insatiable. She'd do it three or four times a day, every day given her choices."

"Her choice? You're not forcing her, trying to talk her into it, are you?"

"I wouldn't do that. I'd never need to with either one of them. Do I initiate it? Yeah, but I'd guess less often than either of them did. I didn't keep count." Once I thought about it, I realized how true that was. If they didn't really enjoy it, was it just a way to win me over, control me?

Teri was quiet. "You had other girlfriends before. Did you have sex with them?"

"You're awfully nosy tonight. Yes, I had sex with three other girls."

"They all liked it?"

I thought about it. "I think so. Only one of those was even close to Rachel or Courtney."

"Maybe they didn't like it?" Teri asked.

"Could be. I think part of it is I know a lot more now. I didn't really know what I was doing at first. Two of them it was their first time. One of those was really awkward and difficult. I don't think she liked it much. Not the first time."

"It makes that big a difference?"

"Oh yeah. On a scale of one to ten, I'd guess I was maybe a two until Rachel. She swears I'm at least an eight now. She teases that with time she could make me a nine."

"Not a ten?"

"Not unless my dick grew a couple of inches longer, she says." That had been a shock to me when I heard it. I thought I was hung pretty good, at seven inches long. Alright, 6 3/4, in order to keep this non-fiction, but you wouldn't begrudge a guy a quarter of an inch, would ya?

Teri blushed.

"TMI?" I teased.

She shook her head. "I asked. Thanks for being so honest with me."

"Always, sis. If you have anything you want to ask me. Anything at all. I don't mind. Not with you."

She gave me a genuine smile. "Me too, you know. If you have any questions . . ."

I gave her a hug. We weren't a real touchy-feely family, but I felt the urge. She tilted her head back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Travis."

Still, my Christmas break, although weird, had not strayed into the unconventional or immoral. But the foundation had been laid for what was to follow. Please judge me not on my actions, but my intentions.

* * *

I continue. It's not too late to stop reading, give me my well-deserved 'A', and leave me with some dignity. Any further, and I doubt you'll ever be able to face me in class again without feeling disdain and disgust.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

* * *

The next morning, I had cleaned up as good as I could. I felt like I was prepping for a first date. I shaved carefully, and even used a splash of aftershave. Old Spice. I figured if it was good enough for Dad . . .

I left too early, and drove around her area for 20 minutes before showing up at her doorstep. When she answered the door, I didn't know what to do, what to say, how to act around her.

Rachel had no such problems. "Miss me, handsome?" She opened her arms to me, and it was natural to hug her. My lips sought out hers, and it was like a welcome home. When we separated she gave me a smile. "Let's talk, Travis."

I liked her idea of talking. It involved getting naked in bed, and a fair amount of mutual oral sex, before I was lying on top of her making love. I watched her carefully, looking for the signs. If her pleasure wasn't real, there was no way I could tell the difference. When I'd finished inside her, she rolled over. "Damn, I missed that," she sighed.

She dragged me under the shower, before we returned to the bed. We cuddled together, then she pulled up the covers. "What's got you so worked up?"

It was a few seconds before I could get up the courage to talk about it, in full detail. I was irritated when she laughed at first, but I gave her the whole story. What I'd heard them talking about, the questions that Teri had. My concerns about the reality of what I'd had with every woman until then.

She stopped her giggling and pulled me close. "They're wrong, baby. They couldn't be more wrong. Not only can women get pleasure out of it, they can get a lot more than any man can. You can only have three or four orgasms on a good night. A woman can have dozens. A man can only have sex for so long, one woman can wear out almost any man. More than one - two, three, four, even more."

She moved down and her mouth covered my cock. She sucked me back to hardness. "This is the source of your pleasure. Once he's down for the count, you can still have fun, but no more orgasms for you." She rolled over onto her back and stacked a couple of pillows behind her head. She crooked her finger at me, calling me over.

"How can you tell I'm excited, Travis?" she asked.

I grinned, and tweaked her hard nipple. She smiled at me. "You think I can fake that? Make it hard on its own?"

I gave it a little suck, and heard her sigh. "No," I admitted.

"What else?" she asked. She opened her legs as a hint.

I slid my hand between her legs. I felt the moistness of her cleft. "Do you think I'm excited?" she asked again.

Her lips parted as I slid my finger inside of her. I pumped it back and forth, listening to the wet sound. "Very."

"Anything else you can think of?" Her voice was soft, almost pleading.

I kissed her soft lips, and her tongue pierced my mouth eagerly. "You turn red sometimes. Like now."

"What do I want, Travis? What do I need from you?"

I moved between her legs, and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, moistening it. I hardened as I slapped my cock against her clit, teasing her. "Please," she whispered.

I eased my cock into her slowly, and listened to her sounds, her soft whimper. "Am I faking this?"

"No," I answered, pushing slowly onward, until my entire length was in her.

"Was that difficult? Did it seem like it hurt me?"

"I think you liked it."

"I love it, Travis. I love to feel you inside of me."

We kissed while I slowly made love to her. Her eyes closed and she pulled me down into her arms, thrusting back against me with each stroke. "Make me come," she whispered. "Make me come for you, sweet lover."

She had taught me what she liked, what she needed. How to change position slightly, accessing different areas inside of her. Shorter faster strokes, with her legs pulled back, rising over her, pressing deep and hard, laying on her letting her feel my weight, grinding at the end of each stroke, moving my hips to stir her up. I used all of her little tricks, before she gave me her moan. "That's it," she grunted. "There, right . . . there."

I kept the action up until she voiced her finish, coming hard on my cock for maybe five seconds, then relaxing a bit, sinking back into the bed. She pulled me down for a fierce hug and a deep kiss. "Real?" she teased.

"Very."

"Good. Now you have to do something for me," she grinned.

"What?"

"Use me for your pleasure, ignore mine. Fuck me hard, do whatever you want, OK?"

I wasn't particularly creative, but I did what she asked. Took her from behind, bent over the bed, then on her hands and knees. I drove her to her belly and pounded her until the sweat ran. I wasn't worried about her, all I wanted was to enjoy that delicious body. I pulled out of her a few times to make her suck me, to watch that pretty face pleasure me, then I'd take her again. On her side, from behind, then straddling her leg. I put her on her back, legs over my shoulders, hammering her as hard as I could.

Twice more she came for me, another little one like the first, and then a great big one that seemed to build forever. She was screaming at me before I could get her off, demanding I fuck her. Fuck her hard. Harder.

It was intense and I screamed out my own desire, groaning afterward as I pumped into her for all I was worth, draining myself.

I collapsed on top of her, until she pushed me off. "Move, you beast," she laughed.

Laying on my back, my chest heaving, she wiggled in close. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Hell yeah," I laughed.

"Did I?"

It was obvious she did. "How? I didn't do any of the things you really like."

She dragged her teeth across my skin. "Of course you did. I like all kinds of things, and once you've got me worked up, damn near anything done right can get the job done."

She wasn't done with me. We ate a small lunch, and then we showered again, playing, caressing each other teasingly. She made me help her change the sheets, and then it was training time. A different type this time.

It was all about the female orgasm.

"Everyone knows the two main types, Travis. You've gotten pretty good at those. You know what I'm talking about?"

I figured I did. "The kind you get when I'm going down on you, from your clit?"

"That's one."

"And the kind from fucking, inside you, right?"

She nodded. "Sort of. People tend to lump all the vaginal ones together. If you do a little research, or study tantric sex, the vaginal ones can be separated into different types. It's one of the reasons that different positions can give such different orgasms."

That was the start of the new lessons. I'd heard about the G-spot, and she worked with me to make sure I had that lesson down pat. "Here's a secret. Fingering me is the best for that one. Done right, it's how a guy gets a woman to squirt. A lot of experts believe any woman can squirt if the circumstances are right." She moved my hand, with two finger inside of her. "It's a very intimate thing to squirt. The woman has to have complete comfort and trust in her partner. Everything has to be just right."

It took a while, and we had to take a break, relax, and have a little of her wine, before we got that one right. It scared the crap out of me at first, but it was too amazing to only do once. She stopped me after two, and we had to take a long break. The first thing she had to do was pee, and then we relaxed with each other in the tub for a bit.

The towels on the bed dealt with most of the cleanup issues, and then it was back to my lessons.

"On the inside, besides the G-Spot, there are three other types that I know of—"

"Where did you learn all this stuff, Rachel?" I had to ask.

She giggled. "I'm curious. I found that playing with toys different ways gave me different orgasms. So did sex. I read, researched on the Internet, even took a weekend course."

I grinned. "That would be a fun class."

"It was. And you're getting most of the benefit of it right now." She gave me a kiss, then leaned over the side of the bed, reached into a drawer and pulled out a foot long clear-blue fake dick. She grabbed a bottle of lube, and squirted a little on that scary looking thing.

I watched in amazement as she eased it into herself. "This is very naughty, and if I didn't know you so well, and love you so damn much, I wouldn't be able to do this."

She loved me?

She closed her eyes, and maneuvered the thing until she moaned. "Mmm, that's the spot. She grabbed the thing and pulled it out, holding her fingers tightly in a circle where it had stopped reaching inside of her. "About that far in, for me at least, along the top side. It's behind the G-Spot. I think they called it the A-Spot. Contact there can give me a really nice orgasm, and sometimes multiples." It looked like it was about four inches inside of her. "See if you can reach it with your fingers."

I slid two fingers in as deeply as I could. "Curl them up like your trying to pet the topside, with just your fingertips."

I did as she asked. "Longer movements," she said, wiggling her hips a little. After a few more times she smiled. "Right there, try that a while."

It was more difficult, I felt like I was straining my fingers, but she seemed to like it. "Mmm, alright, enough of that. Turn your hand over now."

I inverted my wrist like she asked. "Deep as you can go, back and down. Basically these last two are around the cervix. You know what the cervix is, right? Some girls are not going to like being touched there, it's uncomfortable. I like it, and a lot of women do, so you need to be aware." I did as she asked, and after a few tries, she told me I had it right.

"Those last two, you can hit those just right with your cock, if a guy's long enough. You don't have to be enormous." She slid her rubber dildo back inside, at a different angle, and pulled it back out. "There. That's not even five inches. You'll have no problem hitting that, with plenty to spare."

She pulled it out, and rubbed the outside of her pussy. "Wow. Not as much fun, when it's all technical. Those are three of the four vaginal ones. Got it?"

I nodded. "What's the fourth?"

"It's just called a vaginal orgasm. No G-Spot or A-Spot or whatever. If a guy's nice and thick, and can go a long time, usually a looong time, like at least fifteen minutes, the steady rhythm can build up to one of the biggest types. Really intense. You should know, you've given me quite a few of those."

It was a lot to take in. "This is kind of crazy. Four different ones inside you, and playing with your clit?"

She laughed, "There's more, but not for everybody. Anal orgasms aren't uncommon, but I haven't figured that one out, not that I haven't tried. Some women can get off with just having their breasts and nipples played with. The girl's got to have really sensitive nipples for that. It doesn't work for me, but I hear it's not rare." She grinned. "Oral sex, too. There are women out there who can come giving a blowjob. I think that's pretty amazing, and wish I could. I'd love to experience that feeling."

I was lying next to her, completely fascinated. "Then there's the one spot nobody talks about much," she said

"And that is?"

"The brain. The excitement of seeing, hearing, smelling can create an orgasm all by itself."

She rolled me onto my back, and laid on top of me. "Still think there's anything fake?"

"Then what's the problem with Mom and Teri?"

She gave me a long slow kiss. "I can think of three possibilities right off the bat. They're not excited, maybe because they're too nervous. Whoever's with them could be doing it wrong and is not concerned with their pleasure, or in the worse case, some women just have issues. They are much harder to get to come, it takes time and patience, and a caring partner. Combining those issues could be devastating."

She gave me a quick peck. "That's it. Just remember, the clit's the easy one. Don't abuse it, do it like I showed you, and most women will not only come for you, but they'll keep coming back for more."

She rolled off of me, and laid on her side, watching me. "Did that help?"

"In more ways than one. Can we do this again?"

She scooted over next to me. "We'll see. I'm seeing someone. It's not serious yet, but I think it could be. If it becomes serious, I'm gonna be exclusive. Why don't we talk on the phone a bit, and see how things are going."

When I went home that evening, I had a much better idea of what was going on, but I still wanted more validation.

The call to Courtney was much less convoluted.

"Are you serious?" she answered. "Do you honestly think I was faking it?"

So I explained my issues.

"You can be the biggest dope, Travis. Before I met you, I never came with anything but my own fingers. You showed me that it was possible, with the magic mouth of yours and that wonderful fat cock!"

"You really like it then, it doesn't hurt or anything?"

"I get sore sometimes, that's about it."

I thought about another of my sister's comments, which I hadn't addressed with Rachel. "You said you liked my cum. You swallow it. Mom and Teri says when they do it, it tastes horrible."

"Your mom and your sister tasted your cum?"

"No! Of course not! Not mine, whoever's it was, Dad's I guess, for Mom."

She was a little slower answering. "I may have fibbed a little. It doesn't taste very good."

There it was. Faking it. "Why did you say it did?"

"Because I love doing it for you. I love the way you respond. I want to make you happy."

I thought about that. "It does make me feel good. I like that a lot."

"Exactly! Look Travis, when you go down on me, does it taste good, or do you do it because you know how much I love it?"

"I love it. I love what I can do to you. It doesn't have a very strong taste." I didn't mention the smell which could be a little strong sometimes.

"And I love that you're so willing to do it for me, and that you're so good at it. Amazing."

She giggled. "I wish you were here doing it now. I miss you."

"I miss you too, Court. I miss you a lot."

"Don't be a stranger. It was nice hearing from you."

The conversation helped. A little white lie about how my cum tasted seem to be the worst of it. I still felt bad about Teri. I had no idea how I was going to start the conversation that we needed to have.

* * *

It was difficult to write the previous passage. Now you know, I'm a perverse pussy hound, and easily controlled. Pussy-whipped, I believe the saying is. If you're still reading, I'm hoping that your curiosity and prurient feelings have been satisfied. Last chance to turn back, before reading the true depths of my depravity.

Seriously. Last chance. It goes downhill quickly from here. If you harbor any decency in your soul, stop now. Please.

* * *

It wasn't going to be that night. It was the last day of classes. There was supposed to be a big party at one of the houses, and Teri said she'd be coming home late. I guess she was going to try what Mom had taught her with Kyle. I'll be honest, the idea pissed me off a little.

123456...8