Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fresh towels," she croaked, ignoring the scene before her. Rachel was frozen in time, Hugh's huge organ micrometers from her lips, a strand of saliva bridging the gap. Hugh was hardly breathing, pressing back against the wall, and no doubt willing himself to dissolve into the wallpaper. I was the only occupant moving, my hand, with a will of its own, resumed stroking my shaft despite the intrusion.

The maid waddled into the bathroom and deposited her burden. Next, she crossed to the bed, and literally turned down the covers as she had announced, anointing each pillow with a tiny but expensive chocolate.

"You kids have fun," she commented as she walked towards the door.

"Don't worry, Sonny, I won't rat you out," she advised Hugh, "because you got the goods on me smoking." She punctuated this with a hacking cough.

"In fact, since you look like a nice boy, I'll cover for you," she grinned. This was even uglier than her usual grimace. "I have pictures of the Bell Captain with...well, let's just say he won't trouble you."

She sighed as she passed the lovers near the doorway. "You know, that's one dandy cock. Long time since I've seen one so fine. And I saw plenty in my time, I'll tell you. Why, not so long ago, I would have stripped down in that washroom and shocked you all by coming out naked to join the fun. These days if I did that, the shock would be how funny my saggy tits look hanging half way to my knees."

"Come on, I'm sure you look better than that." It registered on me that this was my voice teasing the woman, but I had no recollection of meaning to say it. My urge to keep up with Rachel in the kinky games had a mind of its own. My weak compliment stopped her short, standing just inside the doorway.

"You don't really mean that."

"Of course he does," Rachel spoke for me, her hand still caressing Hugh's cock, maintaining his erection, precum dripping on the carpet. "In fact, we'd all like to see just how wonderful a woman can look despite having gained the knowledge that only time allows. Wouldn't we, Hugh?"

"Uh huh" was all the embarrassed erect youth could manage, as Rachel tugged his cock. My hand again mimicked her movements with no independent thought on my part. Despite the haggardness of our new playmate, the added sexual charge was undeniable.

"I'm Rachel, this is Hugh and Mitch. What's your name?"

"Frida," she replied, hand on the top button of her uniform, "Pleased to meet you."

"I think you'll be especially pleased to meet Hugh's meat. We were just trying to figure out where he should pump his virgin sperm. I've been fucking Mitch all day, and playing with some friends too. My poor pussy feels ancient - oops, I mean tired."

"Don't worry about offending me sweetie. I know I'm old. That boy does have a mighty fine hunk of manhood there. It looks like you've done a real fine job of readying it for the big bursting too. Except my pussy is drier than a desert. How will we get me lubed up real quick?" She quickly began undoing buttons, revealing a shiny cheap slip, worn from long and hard use.

"Mitch....would you do the honours?" asked Rachel. This roused me from my dissociate state, drawing me back into the moment. My mind turned quickly to the question of what means to employ to achieve the task.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'd be honoured, indeed. Frida, you look like a very kinky wench. But you are still overdressed."

Before anyone could speak further, I leapt off the chair. With one smooth grab, I ripped the slip clear off Frida's knobby frame, knocking her dress off her shoulders to the floor in the same swipe. Hugh was still speechless, his cock throbbing in Rachel's grip, but she and I both laughed loudly at the next layer of Frida's clothing. I had exposed a purple demi-cup underwire bra, which used dainty lace to frame perfectly respectable tiny mounds of breast, each topped by a nipple the colour of coffee - a Hershey's kiss chocolate.

I reached into Rachel's shopping bag and pulled out the handcuffs and whip. Agreeing to Rachel's request that I prepare Frida was fine, but I needed to come on strong to avoid a wimp label. There was an ornate light fixture on the wall by where Frida stood, I spun her around and looped the chain of the cuffs through that metal before closing the bracelets around each wrist, her hands extended above her head. I used the handle of the whip to tease her into a position where her arms were slightly flexed, her legs a bit wider than her shoulders, just far enough from the wall that her back was bent at about a thirty degree angle.

I began by rolling the leather covered butt of the lash across the dusty old flesh above her cunt. Glancing to my left, I saw that both Rachel and Hugh were frozen, admiring my actions. "It won't do Frida any good if Hugh loses power while I ready her. Make sure you keep him fluffed, Rachel. Just don't push him over the edge. My cock is almost as tired as your cunt, so I would hate to have to fuck Frida as her reward for being such a sport. If I wasn't so sore, Frida, I'd be fucking you myself, of course, because you are incredibly sexy. Your nipples scream to be eaten, and once that flows down to your cunt, you'll be eminently fuckable."

"Has Rachel got a strap-on to fuck me with?"

"She's too busy fluffing Hugh. I have something else in mind."

I rained hard blows with the whip on to the tough skin of her back. Unlike Rachel's play with Monique, this was meant to hurt. The first dozen blows barely raised redness. I paused after the first half dozen and ran my hand roughly into her cunt. I slid inside with only a modest effort, but her inner walls were as dry as dust. I expanded my fist inside her, but the cavity was so stretched out from decades of use that she accommodated me without any problem, without lubrication. Although I knew this meant Hugh could fit inside already, it would be like sandpaper on skin for his young love muscle, so I continued working towards moistening Frida.

Rachel and Hugh both had their eyes glued to my actions. Rachel had one hand busy toying with her own clit. Hugh's tongue busily licked his lips as his breathing became panting. Rachel fondled his scrotum with her other hand. Unexpectedly, Rachel stood as I fisted Frida, and pressed backwards up against Hugh. Straining up onto the tips of her toes, she ran the crevice between the cheeks of her ass along the length of his shaft. She reached back and drew his hands to her tits.

"Be careful he doesn't blow before I'm ready for him," Frida warned, "though licking his cream off your bum might be fun. Heck, I'd even enjoy licking it out of your asshole, but that boy is too much like a horse cock to fit there in a little gal like you."

"Did I say you could speak?" I asked, twisting the whip across her back with extra sharpness. I could see from her expression that she was beginning to feel the burn. "Do you like how he is mauling her tits? Do her excited nipples make you wish it was you with those big fists gripping your nubs? You may speak now."

"Yes. At first, I only saw the size of his cock. Thirty years ago just seeing such fine meat would have made me soaked to my knees. But yes, I see his hands. Not only do I want them squeezing my saggy tits like they were over ripe oranges, I want one of them stuffed up my swollen stretched out cunt."

"It may be swollen, but is it wet?" I asked. Stepping closer, I brushed my hand across her belly, as if to finger her cunt. Instead, I stealthily slid my other hand up and roughly squeezed a tit, enthusiastically pinching her hard nipple. Only then did my finger enter between her lower lips. "Not there yet," I commented, noting that the outer lips were quite moist, but the inner reaches of her cavity were still unyielding.

I resumed the stimulation of Frida, taking time to diddle her clit with my thumb as my fingers grazed her slit. Hugh and Rachel watched, enraptured, his cock working almost into her rear passage in time with my flicks across Frida's button. I knew I had to ready the maid quickly, or Hugh would enter Rachel from the rear, and end my control of the situation.

I kneaded Frida's breast brusquely, forcing my finger further inside, fucking with it like a little cock. As her passage relaxed, I started twirling my digit around.

"After all these years, it finally feels like a real screwing," Frida cackled.

"Been playing with the power screwdriver at home Frida?" Rachel asked. In response to a nod from me, Rachel eased upright, taking Hugh's cock firmly in her hand. She tickled his balls with a few fingers to maintain his interest.

I released Frida's boob just long enough to hold a finger to my lips to signal the two others to be silent in their approach. Returning my hand to her nipple, I pinched with extra emphasis, making her clench down around my finger. I began to feel real wetness oozing along her crack, coating her walls inside and gradually drenching my finger. For good measure, I stroked a stiff finger up deep inside Frida, counting ten bottomless plunges. Then I inserted a second finger, and repeated my count. For the third set of ten, I pulled the fingers apart as they rose, stretching her pussy open, and ready to accept all of Hugh.

Just for distraction, after the thirty finger fucks, during the fourth set, I started teasing her anus with my thumb. I sensed a protest about to escape her lips, so I silenced her with a fierce squeeze of a nipple. I was the one shocked by the next reaction; however, as her anus opened easily over the tip of my thumb and suctioned it greedily into her colon, drawing my hand too far around to continue fingering her slit.

Frida ground back and down on my thumb, rotating her hips vigourously. For a second, I considered the thrill of watching Hugh's hugeness butt up against her asshole, like a battering ram trying to enlarge a breach in a castle's defenses. I knew however that Rachel's plan was better. I flattened my hand and curled my fingers, gripping Frida's pelvis from below, my rear penetration acting like a handle. Squeezing her chest tight in the other hand, I lifted her smoothly. She was as light as a feather. I had no problem tossing her onto the bed she had just turned down. She bounced softly after her butt landed, arms akimbo, then lay spread eagle across the sheets, smiling. I bent forward and briefly brushed my fingers across her pussy. "Good and wet outside," I announced.

I slide three fingers deep inside, finding that I needed no effort and met no resistance. "Good and wet inside too."

"Better taste test the old bird," Rachel suggested.

I bent closer and ran my tongue once up her slit, sampling her ooze. I rewarded her with a fast bobble of clit on tip of tongue. "Well done but still juicy," I joked, dramatically smacking my lips. "Salty with just a hint of garlic."

Rachel piloted Hugh on the altered course. Quickly, so as to use speed to achieve surprise, Rachel shoved Hugh on top of Frida, never relinquishing her grip on his stiff cock. I distracted Frida by lowering my lips and suckling her aching nipples. They were as hard as rock candy, with none of the pliability of young teats. These were dry vestigial reminders of milk glands, devoid of fertility. The nerve endings still worked through. Raking my teeth across the surface of each point in turn caused Frida's hips to hump up off the bed. Her hand went automatically to her own clit.

Placing her hand on the bell boy's back, Rachel steered his manhood to Frida's waiting gash. After all the build up, the actual moment of contact was undramatic. Frida was indeed stretched wide enough that Hugh's enormous pole slid smoothly into her soaked slit. I doubted she even felt him.

"A virgin no longer," cheered Rachel, marking the occasion.

Rachel retained her grip on the bottom few inches of this giant shaft, controlling the tempo at which Hugh fucked Frida. After the first four or five strokes, satisfied he had a good rhythm; Rachel slid behind Hugh and fondled his balls. His first load would obviously burst forth quickly, and Rachel was intent on making the experience memorable for all of us. Hugh slid his meaty hands under Frida's hips and started lifting her pelvis up, pulling her body off the bed to meet his thrusts. The older woman began screaming through her orgasm.

Bending closer, Rachel said, for the benefit of Frida and I, who could not see her, "Hugh, has any girl ever licked your balls and then suck them into her mouth?"

Hugh could only grunt in response. He was still pistoning into Frida, who was like a little limp rag doll. My sucking and biting her nipples was doing no good whatsoever, so I started to sit up and back away, uncertain what my role ought to be next. Frida shocked me by reaching over as I slid by and grabbing my revived cock. "Not so fast sonny boy. It's a long time since I was filled by two at once."

She swallowed my entire cock smoothly, as if from long experience. I had to straddle her chest as if feeding my sausage to her. Her head bounced up and down off the bed in a rhythm matching Hugh's fucking action. After a few gulps, I started fucking her face, making it easier for her. I was shocked to feel more seed bubbling up in my aching balls. I must already have passed my record for orgasms in one day, but I had long since lost count.

"Are you about ready, Mitch?" Rachel asked, "because Hugh is about to blow."

I never had a chance to answer because Frida took matters out of my hands. She took Rachel's warning as a cue to insert a finger in my rectum and massage my prostate. She really wanted to receive the two loads simultaneously. My sperm chugged down her throat as she kept sucking my cock. With her hands now on my ass, she forced me to keep pumping my shaft into her mouth until every drop was emptied. Amazingly, I had produced enough cream that it was oozing over her lips and flowing across her chin. Recalling how Rachel had shared with Gwen, I expected more of the same. What I failed to factor in however was the effect of Hugh's goo flooding Frida's pussy.

Having shot his wad, Hugh collapsed next to me on the bed. My tired member was wilted, resting on my thigh leaking a tiny trail of after cum onto my skin but his still stood tall and proud. Frida reached over and stroked it, and then twisting her torso to lick Hugh clean. This was awkward, because Rachel was busy licking the excess cum off Frida's thighs, occasionally teasing the older woman's clit.

Suddenly Frida bolted upright and sprang off the bed. "Ohmigawd," she said, "I'm running way late. I might have pictures of the bell captain, but not the Head Housekeeper. I gotta get going." She hurriedly gathered her uniform around her body, straightening her appearance.

This startled the rest of us, Hugh in particular. He realized our tryst had gone on for at least a half hour. "Pictures or not, I'll be lucky not to get fired."

"Here's a hundred for you, and a fifty to pay off your boss. If that doesn't work, tell him you were kidnapped by aliens. If that still doesn't work, send him up for a blowjob," Rachel advised, digging money out of my wallet. She helped her young lover get his uniform back together, teasing him with a shower of kisses, laughing as he struggled to stuff his resurgent sausage into his pants.

Frida was at the door about to leave. "I bet those weren't vanilla flavoured chocolates you left on our pillows," I said, handing her my last hundred. She looked both ways in the hallway before leaving. Hugh was right behind her, still blushing at his good fortune.

Rachel closed the door. As I booted up my laptop, she walked over to the windows, still naked. Upon opening the curtains, she discovered that the full length full width windows overlooked the lobby atrium, which soared majestically all the way past our room. She spread her arms wide, as if shouting "Hey, world, look at me, I'm the bitch queen of the world. I fuck, I suck, I rule!"

She pressed her naked body against the glass.

"Is that see through or one way so no one can see in?"

"Well, there is a guy across the courtyard fucking his woman doggy style. If I can see them, they can see me. And one floor up, I see two guys going at it. A blond guy sucking a darker one's cock. There's a woman sitting on the bed with a cocktail watching. Oh, and there's another woman just walking in from the bathroom."

Rachel moved her hips back from the glass just enough to insert a few fingers into her pussy, fondling her clit. I watched her, amazed at her ravenous appetite for all things sexual, and especially for watching.

"Is she naked?" I asked, stepping up behind Rachel to join in watching. Both ladies were nude. I assumed, unfairly, that the thin one on the bed matched the darker guy. They both had olive skin and black hair. She sat with her legs crossed at the knees. I strained to tell whether I could make out a hint of untrimmed black bush surging over her thighs.

The other woman was blond, with a fuller softer body. She seemed a stereotypical match for the kneeling cocksucker, who was a blond Nordic sort with a pumped gym rat body. Her pussy was clean and hairless. Her full breasts swayed as she bent over beside the dark woman, who was sipping a cocktail. They leaned together for a brief, intense kiss, broken by the dark one, who gestured to her friend as if to say "watch the boys", and resumed sipping her drink. The blonde settled next to her on the bed. After a few minutes watching one man swallow the other's very average looking cock, she snuggled closer to her friend. As the blond male swirled his slowly, pleasuring his pal, she casually dropped her hand on the thigh next to her. The dark guy started gripping the blond's hair, holding his head close, fucking his face. The blonde gal's fingers crept into her partner's pubic hair, which I could now fully appreciate.

"At this distance it's hard to tell. Is she tweaking her clit yet?" asked Rachel, rubbing her butt against my quickly reinvigorated cock. She reached down and drew my right hand up and held it over her breast. My palm cupped the warm flesh, her nipple digging into my skin. My left hand automatically joined in, kneading the other side. The blonde and I both buried our noses in thick black hair, licking earlobes in unison while the Nordic guy was exploring a stiffer treat.

My left hand migrated down Rachel's tummy, imitating the blonde and playing with her clit. Rachel sighed, leaning back harder against me. My hard cock rode smoothly in the crack of her ass, which was well lubricated by her fresh excitement, if not still wet from playing with Frida and Hugh. We watched fascinated by the show across the atrium.

"Have you ever watched a guy suck cock before?" Rachel asked.

"Not really. On a basketball bus trip, I overheard the water boy blowing the point guard, but they were well behind me at the back of the bus. Plus, it was dark. Then once, after gym, I walked in on two guys in the shower, but they were very embarrassed and stopped."

"Are you as excited by watching as those gals and I am?"

"What excites you about it? I thought gals disliked fags."

"Oh. Bad word there. I think it's because they look so macho, and really, straight guys giving head is just the squaring of the foursome circle, isn't it? Guys always want their girls to play with each other's cunts. Why not reciprocate with a little cock sucking show?"

"Frankly, the girls watching are the big turn on for me. I don't know if I could suck cock, but if I did, it would have to be as a show, because the thought of turning you - a woman I mean - on so much that she blows past her boundaries is a big thrill. Not that you seem to suffer from boundaries."

"Well, I think those ladies have done this before," Rachel said, directing my attention from nibbling her shoulder to the show. The two gals had slid off the bed onto the floor next to their guys. The blonde had produced a strap on from somewhere, and was preparing to mount her playmate doggy style.