Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel led the way to the bed, pausing momentarily to scope a tart off of the breakfast tray. With a mouthful of strawberry jam, she turned and kissed first me then Kylie, pushing the sweetness into each of our mouths with a thrusting tongue action. As Rachel tumbled onto the bed, she held her mouth open, displaying the blood like redness of her tongue. Immediately, she swallowed my cock, coating it in sugary sweetness.

Kylie wasted no time sliding off my back and rolling towards the empty space next to Rachel on the bed. She too paused however, dangling with her arms around my neck to give me a soft leisurely kiss, probing deep with her tongue. Although I had nibbled the same tart, the mixture of pastry and jam coating her tongue gave the kiss a novel texture. As we kissed, I saw Rachel reach up to caress Kylie's breast, hefting the weight from the side, and then caressing the nipple.

I shifted my hips, sending Kylie onto the bed with a thump. Before I climbed up next to them, I enjoyed the contrast of Rachel's athletic body and short dark hair, next to Kylie's redheaded full figure. The only similarity was the fairness of their skin.

"It's like neither of you has seen the sun."

"Perhaps we spend too much time indoors," Kylie asked, "doing the nasty?"

"Nothing wrong with outdoor fucking," Rachel replied, "that's how all this got started yesterday."

"Well, you aren't totally alike there either. We could play connect the dots with Kylie's freckles and you haven't got a single spot that I can see Rachel."

This made her laugh again. "How about this spot between my legs, doctor?"

She spread her knees wide, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers. I remained calm, feigning disinterest, nibbling a pastry. Kylie however wasted no time diving into Rachel's honey pot like a thirsty traveler reaching an oasis.

I dropped beside Rachel on the bed and watched as Kylie braced herself with a hand on either of Rachel's thighs. She licked all around the margins of Rachel's sex, lapping up the juices which already flowed freely. Although her tongue stayed clear of touching the target, her long hair teased Rachel intimately. Rachel kept her finger on the button, diddling herself and moaning.

There was a bunch of grapes on the breakfast cart. Seeing how pretty Rachel's mouth was opening and closing, I decided to feed one of her appetites. I reached over and grabbed the fruit off the cart and began feeding Rachel one piece at a time. With each grape, I inched closer, my rigid member bouncing across her flesh, leaving a trail of precum.

Rachel swatted my cock away. "That's for Kylie this time. Let her enjoy your cream for breakfast."

I may have pouted just a little. "But she looks like she has her mouth full just now."

Kylie was grazing her lips across the top of Rachel's pussy, and then tracing along each edge. Finally, with infinite patience that she felt though I did not, Kylie drew her flattened tongue up Rachel's slit. I watched Rachel opening like a flower hungry for the dew, each set of lips spreading and her clit again popping out of its hood.

No matter what the plan had been, I was compelled to jump in, adding a finger to Rachel's clit. I reached over and scooped some cream cheese off the breakfast cart. I traced a circle of the herbed mixture around each of Rachel's nipples. She giggled as I played, toying with the tips of her tits as I painted them.

I lowered my mouth, stopping first to give Rachel a deep tongue twisting kiss. Somewhere nearby, I sensed that Kylie's tongue was twisted around Rachel's clit in a similar style.

I suckled the creamy mess from Rachel's left boob, taking a bit onto the tip of my tongue and then kissing her again, sticking my tongue out to touch hers, transferring the flavour. With each kiss, her tongue darted out more quickly, no longer simply meeting mine, instead starting to search, hungry for the taste. Soon, none was left around the nipple, which was still covered in the mixture.

As I closed my mouth over her left nipple. Kylie slowly grazed up Rachel's belly, teasing her right tit with teeth, our fingers working in stereo on Rachel's clit. Our eyes met as we grinned at each other, laughing together as our heads bumped. I reached my free hand to brush Kylie's hair off her forehead. She smiled angelically, and then giggled devilishly.

"Let's eat," she whispered.

Kylie quickly cleaned most of the cream cheese off of Rachel's flesh, and then we attacked the nipples in tandem, applying teeth first, just grazing across the nubby surfaces. Then we nibbled the rubbery flesh at the base where the nipples met the tits. She chewed with such enthusiasm that I thought 'what better cover for a vampire than to work room service?'

Rachel moaned and thrashed in response, her hips bouncing up off the bed, pussy walls grabbing at our hands as we diddled her clit, jousting with it between our fingers. "Fuck me," she screamed, the sound reverberating off the walls. Without speaking, Kylie and I looked at each other and grinned. We both stopped our finger play and pulled our hands out of Rachel's cunt. The pause seemed like an eternity; Rachel's breathing the only sound in the room. With our three heads tight together, it may have been the only sound left in the world.

"You must be hungry milady," Kylie finally said, bringing her fingers to Rachel's lips. "Here, taste your juices."

"You first," Rachel managed to respond.

Kylie giggled, licking her fingers clean, and then, taking Rachel's edict literally, she dipped the same fingers into her own squishy cunt and brought them up to her lips, sucking her own nectar. She then repeated the gesture, except this time she brought her fingers to Rachel's lips. Kylie was so wet that I could see the ooze dripping like liquid honey, running down the back of her hand to coat all the way past her wrist. This time there was no reluctance. Rachel's tongue thirstily received Kylie's offering like sacramental wine. First, she sucked the fingers into her mouth, playing with them, rolling her tongue around them. I could tell that Kylie was spreading them slightly and that Rachel was working her tongue between the gaps, cleaning down right to the webbing where fingers met hand.

It would have been perfectly understandable if I was temporarily ignored as this scene played out. I was happy just watching in fascination, occasionally flicking my tongue over stray specks of cream cheese on Rachel's tits. However, neither woman forgot about me even as they were allowing me to observe their tremendously intimate moment. Rachel's hand was the first to find my cock. She simply held it in her cupped palm, gently stroking the underside of the shaft, the edges of her hand brushing up against the front of my balls and the base of my helmet at opposite ends of each pass. I was a bit more surprised when Kylie wriggled a bit to allow her free hand room to massage my balls. She did not knead or milk them, merely warmed them.

"Can't have you go soft but must not waste your cum," Kylie said.

I picked up a jar of honey off the cart and dribbled a trail from between Rachel's tits down towards her belly. Kylie and I each began licking, our heads again bumping. This time, our tongues also brushed each other as we sought out the same sweetness. Rachel was getting even more turned on, and her moaning was becoming panting as her hips again began bouncing up off the bed. She grabbed Kylie's lush hair and pulled her head up, leaving me to follow the honey trail to Rachel's honey pot. Just above my head, Rachel, who had been reluctant to kiss a girl yesterday, was insistently mashing her lips against Kylie's, tongues twisting feverishly.

My travel down Rachel's body pulled my gear out of the two massaging hands, but the ladies were too distracted to notice. This allowed me to touch my tongue to Rachel's clit just as the first drop of liquid honey touched that nub. I realized I had not yet tasted Kylie, and with her red tufted cunt inches away, it seemed natural to roll over and kiss her engorged clit next.

Though my tongue was still flavoured by the coating of honey acquired off Rachel's skin, Kylie's unaltered muskiness floated through, allowing me to appreciate the difference in taste. Both young women were delicious, but like fine single malt scotches, one was light oak and the other strong with peat. Like taste testing scotch, I discovered I enjoyed them more by sampling each in turn, and not just a single sip. First I tasted just the surface, my lips the only part involved, the tastes diluted by my own flesh before my tongue transferred them to my taste buds. Then I went deeper, still not gulping, but allowing the flavours to wash directly across my tongue. Next, I rolled the taste on my tongue, not coincidentally in the real world, keeping the gal's clit inside my lips, causing a turbo effect which from all of the moaning was creating a pleasing effect.

The sound distracted me from the sampling briefly. I glanced up to see that the two vixens were still kissing intensely, with a hand on each other's left breast, synchronizing movements without speaking. They first tested the weight of the flesh, and then grazed a fingernail roughly across a nipple. Neither winced from the pain. This encouraged them to take it to the next level, pinching each other's nipple in two fingers and tugging it away from the flesh. Each seemed to want to prove they could stand it longer, as the stretching of the rubbery tip soon escalated until the entire breast was distended. Since Rachel's compact tits were more solid, she reached the end of her elasticity first, but still never screamed, not even an ouch.

"No fair," said Kylie, breaking the kiss and theatrically pouting. She dove down and swiftly gave Rachel's nipple a sharp nip with her teeth. Finally, Rachel yelped. As Kylie's teeth ground the nipple in tiny circular motions, the yelp gave way to a moan. I turned my head, my tongue flicking from Kylie's cunt across to Rachel. I felt Rachel's orgasm on my tongue as her muscles clenched down tightly, then rippled in waves before relaxing again.

Rachel grabbed my hair and dragged my head up her body. I made a show of dragging my tongue, licking salt off her glowing skin. Meanwhile, Kylie grazed gently on Rachel's other nipple, and I felt arms moving, which I deduced meant pussies were being stroked. I felt two hands return to fondling my hard cock.

"I thought I told you to fuck Kylie with that tool, fool," said Rachel, "I'm hungry for cream pie."

"No cream pie on the tray, just tarts."

"Mmmm, I love tarts. Is there strawberry?"

I passed Rachel a pastry, then shifted behind Kylie, who was still exploring Rachel's skin with her tongue. Kylie's fair skin was warm to the touch. As she felt my hand brushing her flank, she raised her hips, presenting both her ass and her thirsty cunt to me. I began by slowly caressing her flesh, circling both hands over the agreeably padded curves of her rear. Rachel was too busy to tell me to hurry up as Kylie licked crumbs and stray dabs of strawberry jam off Rachel's face, gradually approaching her soft lips, which led to another strong session of tongue swapping. By the time Kylie shifted her mouth along Rachel's neck, sucking up crumbs with tiny inhalations, my fingers were tracing along the edge of the curvature where Kylie's butt framed her anus.

Kylie forced the next action. I never learned whether she did it on purpose, but her movement to vacuum stray pastry off Rachel's tits caused her to lift her rump just as my right hand crossed above her asshole. She was still well lubed by all of the earlier play, and, with no effort on my part, two fingers instantly slid past the sphincter into her anal cavity. She began humping back on my fingers, her moans mingling with Rachel's. I could smell and feel Kylie's excitement increase as juice flowed out of her pussy, coating her legs.

I rotated my fingers, alternating the twisting motion with thrusting. This brought my thumb eventually up against Kylie's clit. I began flicking it in time with my fingerfucking of her ass. This caused her hips to drive harder up into the air against my fingers as she licked around Rachel's navel. She drew Rachel's clit into her mouth, causing Rachel to gasp, "That's it, suck it like it's a cock. Take me into your mouth and roll it around."

I buried my fingers deep into each of Kylie's holes, giving her the gift of double penetration. Her lips were too full of Rachel to speak, but her loins did her talking for her, wriggling back onto my hand and spasming. As Kylie pushed against my hand, I could see from the grimace on Rachel's face that this was causing Kylie to stretch Rachel's clit further, creating waves of painful pleasure. Rachel threw her head from side to side, finally screaming, "Rose ...."

Kylie stopped instantly, spitting Rachel's clit free and lifting her head. I was unsure what to do, being worried about Rachel but still having my hand buried inside Kylie, who settled back on it. Kylie showed no such hesitation, immediately caressing Rachel and murmuring reassuring words. As Rachel calmed down, Kylie stroked her hair and then began softly kissing her collarbone and upper chest.

My hand was still buried inside Kylie and despite the somber moment and slower pace, I continued massaging her membranes and flicking her clit slowly. With an amazing natural instinct given her intense focus on Rachel, Kylie rolled her hips in counter point to my efforts, squeezing my fingers with her inner muscles. Soon her murmuring became moaning, and she rolled off Rachel entirely to lie on her back beside her. Kylie's hips bucked up off the bed, fucking my fingers.

Rachel apparently felt no ill will towards Kylie for the over enthusiastic teething, reaching over to caress the redheaded waitress' nipples as another orgasm shook through her body. Kylie screamed with joy. Rachel rolled across and kissed her gently. I leaned forward and as I kissed Kylie as well, my tongue brushing Rachel's, I eased my hand out of her. Rachel playfully nibbled at Kylie's nipple, adding to the waves of aftershocks coursing through our playmate.

Then Rachel took Kylie's hand in her own and softly used it to manipulate Rachel's pussy. Soon Rachel was lying back on the bed, moaning. "See, nothing broken. No harm no foul," she reassured Kylie between gasps. "Now it is time for Mitch to fuck you."

Without pausing, Rachel rolled over and grabbed my cock with one hand, placing the other on my ass. She pulled and pushed me until I pierced Kylie's waiting pussy lips. Then, Rachel released my shaft, rolling to a kneeling position behind me. She started out with one hand on each of my hips, pumping me in and out of Kylie, with a fierce rhythm that startled Kylie, slamming her against the bed. Rachel began bouncing her pelvis against my ass as I came back towards her.

Kylie soon began lifting her hips off the bed in response, her muscles grabbing at my shaft, gradually slowing the pounding into a steadier pace.

"I wanna see what his cock looks like entering you," Rachel decided, sliding back onto the bed beside Kylie, and tenderly kissing the redhead. She curled her hand around my buttock, rubbing circles on my flesh, and then slowly teasing the curve of the crevice of my ass. My anus instinctively shriveled, anticipating a violation from her finger. I was ashamed to find myself backing out of the moment to intellectualize about how silly it was that I was quite willing to be the fingerer but still feared being the fingeree.

Rachel scrunched around and licked the tip of my cock and then Kylie's dripping wet cunt. Kylie giggled, "I bet she can see really well from there."

Without further ado, Kylie humped her hips up off the bed and captured my cock in her pussy. I was surprised how tight she seemed. Despite her youth, she was clearly far from virginal, and the earlier play had dampened her, so she must be dilated. Still, my cock easily filled her, like sliding into a warm mitten. Her abdominal muscles gathered me in and drew me in deep as Rachel scrambled away millimeters before getting a solid head bonking.

I glanced over and saw that Rachel was quickly munching on some eggs. Refueling, no doubt. I turned my full attention to Kylie, pistoning into her, my weight on my elbows and my force rocking the bed. She was still wet from the earlier play, so there was no resistance until her pussy started grasping at my rod; spasms that I suspected were the forerunners of orgasm.

Kylie spoke to Rachel. "I want you to suck on my tits while he fucks me. I feel like such a total slut. I want you to bite my nipples like you are eating them instead of eggs for breakfast."

Rachel chuckled earthily. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

Amazingly, after all the frantic intimacy, Kylie blushed. "No, milady, I'm usually much more restrained. Oh sure, I do the odd blowjob to entertain a business man, and even eat some pussy, but I'm never ever like this. This morning I'm more excited than I have ever been."

All the while as Kylie spoke I kept pounding my hard cock into her womb, now feeling her taut abs trying to milk me.

Rachel leaned over and kissed me, stabbing a tongue full of scrambled eggs into my mouth. Laughing at my reaction, she rolled over and kissed Kylie sweetly, sharing a more conventional tongue. She tried to run her tongue down Kylie's throat, but quickly discovered my chest was in her way. I accommodated her by grabbing Kylie's generous hips tightly in my hands and pulling her forward as I shifted backwards into a squatting position. Kylie held my cock deep in her cunt, wrapping her legs around my back as she now laid sprawled out half on my lap, but with her torso open to Rachel's efforts.

As Rachel traced a line of perspiration down Kylie's neck, out along her collarbone to the tiny notch at the top of her ribs, I spied a bottle of champagne on the breakfast cart, already opened. Carefully continuing the thrusting motion of my hips, I twisted around and reached for the bubbly. I then drizzled a line of sparkling fizz from where Rachel was licking down into the valley of Kylie's yawning cleavage.

Kylie was demonstrating strong thighs and back muscles, lifting her hips in opposition to my thrusts. Rachel lapped up all of the champagne, taking particular care to clean the upper surfaces of Kylie's breasts, and then trailing down to lick the inner curves dry, before teasing the waitress' nipples. She shoved Kylie's tits together, biting each nub in turn, quickly alternating. She nibbled with just the edge of her teeth on the top of the erect nipples, twisting her head to ensure that I could see. I dribbled more champagne, splashing it across Kylie's tits into Rachel's lips. Rachel started suckling, drawing soft mouthfuls of flesh between her lips and working the trapped nipples with her teeth and tongue, like a cocksucker doing deep throat.

Kylie moaned. "Fuck me, sir, fuck me hard. I've never had a stiff cock pound me while a lady eats my nipples before. Your cock feels so good deep inside my cunt."

I thought perhaps Kylie was holding out, trying to prolong the sex by not coming, but soon, her fingers made there way to her cunt, spreading the top wide, above where I was thrusting into her. Her clit was now openly displayed, sticking straight up. I anointed it with champagne. "Oh, yes, "gasped Kylie. "Kiss me right there please, milady." As Rachel flicked her tongue on the sweet spot, Kylie screamed. "Oh, god, yes. Just like that, lick my clit as he fucks me. Can you feel him throb against your tongue right through my pussy walls? Make me cum as he fills me with his seed."

Rachel was still just teasing Kylie's clit, not fully attacking. I could feel the warmth of Rachel's breath warming my root as I thrust into Kylie just inches from Rachel's tongue. When Rachel at last drew Kylie's clit fully into her mouth, tonguing it in a tight circular motion, the bottom girl unleashed a truly impressive window rattling scream. Despite the crunch of her muscles around my cock, I did not come together with her, perhaps because I was distracted by Rachel snaking her hand into her own pussy.