Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed selfish to me, so I reached over and swatted Rachel's bum a bit harder than necessary if I was just being playful. Rachel continued working Kylie's clit and I never stopped fucking away, plowing into her as hard as possible. I was watching Rachel's fingers disappear deep inside her cunt. Rather than stopping as I had hoped when I started spanking her, Rachel was enjoying the slaps on her butt. Her pussy was clenching tighter around her fist, and I sensed she too was nearing orgasm.

Kylie began wriggling her hips, waves of aftershocks convulsing her body as Rachel continued licking, now no longer exclusively on her clit, but moving down Kylie's soaked pussy to wrap her tongue around my cock at the spot where it entered Kylie. It felt like Kylie's strong muscles might crush my cock.

"Harder," she demanded, clutching the sheets in her fists and thrusting her cunt into my lap, while using her legs, crossed behind me, to pull me forward.

The quicker fucking meant Rachel was getting bonked repeatedly off Kylie's cunt and my cock. Not to be denied, she shifted around, lying directly on top of Kylie. This brought her cunt to Kylie's lips, which delivered to Rachel the orgasm she had just been seeking with her own fist.

"I thought you said this part is about my coming inside Kylie."

"Actually, I said it was time to get your hard cock in her cunt. But I got bored after I saw that start and had a taste. Straight fucking is just so fucking vanilla."

Rachel sat on the edge of the bed. "I am so hungry." She began scooping food to her mouth with both hands.

Kylie regained my attention by digging her heels into my back and shoving my cock deep inside her. "Keep fucking, sir. I bet we can still come together."

Rachel dangled slices of bacon above our mouths. Kylie tried protesting. "Eating the guests' food is against hotel rules."

This made Rachel giggle all the more and stuff the crisp fried food into Kylie's open mouth. "I bet you've already eaten lots of guest things that are not allowed under hotel policy."

Kylie laughed so hard, she spewed bacon bits all over her body, and pushed me back so hard I almost fell off the bed. Rachel quickly set to work licking Kylie clean, thus causing the young redhead to moan even more. Not wanting the fun to end, Rachel glanced over at the cart. I saw she was looking at a silver serving boat filled with chocolate, melted and kept warm over a flame. I carefully passed the dish to her, presenting the handle so she could take it safely. After tasting a bit off her own fingertip, testing the temperature, Rachel slowly dripped chocolate over each of Kylie's breasts; just enough to coat the nipples. Kylie gasped at the warmth. The sauce was so thick very little ran.

Once both nipples were covered, Rachel bent down and licked the right one clean. "Definitely not vanilla," she said, licking her lips dramatically. She then guided my head down, and lifted Kylie up. This was awkward, but allowed me to slurp the chocolate off the left breast. Rachel let us both fall back. I resumed fucking Kylie as Rachel trailed more chocolate over her body, and then proceeded to lick Kylie clean.

Rachel shared the last taste of chocolate with each of Kylie and I, carrying a big mouthful first to our playmate and then to my mouth.

I kept plunging my rod into Kylie, throbbing as if about to come, but with no ooze exploding out of my balls. I kept this up, while I began wondering if all the fucking had finally broken my dick, or at least drained the balls. But then I figured if I could still get stiff, I ought to be able to cum. I just needed a push over the finish line. Rachel wanted to see it, and likely to taste it. Kylie was bound to get restless soon as well, especially with Rachel almost finished ravaging her freckled skin.

Fortunately, Rachel was ahead of the game again. I would say she was on top of things, but actually, she was behind them. She finished cleaning the bits of breakfast off Kylie's tummy, and teased her clit and my cock both with one fierce pass of her tongue along the bit of my rod that connected to Kylie. Then, she slid her body around behind me and began grooming Kylie's legs. "You have such great skin and fine muscles," Rachel moaned as she tasted that flesh.

Slowly, her tongue led her body behind me, as she licked the inside of the thighs linked around my waist. Her hair tickled me as it brushed around my anus, and grazed my balls from behind. That just made me drive harder into Kylie, who now screamed through another orgasm.

Suddenly, Rachel's tongue rimmed all around my asshole. For a second I thought she was about to tongue fuck me. Then she treated us to more musical laughter. "Even your sweat tastes like cum. Or maybe I have cum on the brain. Well, I might as well. I seem to have had it everywhere else in the past day."

Placing her hands on my butt, Rachel playfully pushed me forward harder still, driving Kylie right into the mattress. Next I felt her thumbs pulling my ass open wider. I shivered as the cool room air whistled between my cheeks. This made Rachel chuckle even deeper. "Here, let me warm you," she said, blowing her warm breath up my asshole. Although Kylie could not really see Rachel's actions, she caught the spirit and her groans gave way to laughter.

"Should I roll over and maybe 'woman on top' will bring me off?" I suggested.

"Hush, baby," was Rachel's reply. She placed a hand on my spine and gently pressed me forward, making me fall into almost a conventional missionary position, though my legs were still somewhat underneath me. Rachel then ran her hand up the crevice of my ass, teasing my balls from behind and hefting them as if guessing their weight. "Heavy little mouthfuls. Maybe I ought to eat them."

She ran her tongue over them. Kylie squirmed sideways and moaned. "Oh, sir, her tongue is tickling my asshole."

"Too dirty for you?"

"Yes. No. I don't know anymore. All I know is it sends lightening bolts through my cunt and up my clit. I feel like a volcano ready to explode. Maybe all I need now is you to come with me to really have a volcanic eruption."

Rachel did her part to contribute to this by stabbing her tongue up my anus without warning as Kylie spoke. The shock of this invasion was all it took for my balls to retreat up into my body. As a result, they finally released their treasure. The sperm surged through my shaft, flooding Kylie as my entire body tensed, toes curling.

Kylie was good to her word and came again with a louder scream, though actually since the aftershocks from her last orgasm had not yet finished, it might better be described as a second wave of that ecstasy. Rachel never let up, licking inside and around my hole while wrapping her hand around underneath me, cradling my balls. This allowed her to stroke my shaft while just teasing Kylie's pussy from below.

The final wave of sperm flowed out of my throbbing cock as Kylie collapsed with a final sweaty grunt. "No more, milady," she begged as Rachel eased me aside and quickly ravaged Kylie's cumloaded cunt.

"I think you need to say 'rose'. It may still be the safe word," I said, lounging back and watching. Kylie seemed past the point of protest. As her groans gave way to moans I marveled with envy at the multi-orgasmic capability of women. Though I had come more than my share in the past twenty four hours, my stamina was a fraction of any of these women.

Rachel played with Kylie's nipples as she ate the cream pie. I longed to taste that nectar too but something told me not to rush. Instead, I gave Kylie a tender kiss on the lips which lingered as her tongue toyed with my teeth. I nibbled along her chin line gently, not wanting to mark her nor be too soft and tickle. Soon, I was able to bite down a bit less tenderly on her left earlobe. From there, I shifted down to chew the soft flesh of her shoulder, working across to nudge Rachel off the left tit. I bit down on Kylie's erect nipple as Rachel tweaked the right one and nibbled her clit. Soon, the serving girl was trying to levitate off the bed as she came yet again.

Lifting her face from Kylie's cunt, Rachel rolled across the bed towards me. Her chin and lips, even her nose, glistened with the mixture of love juices she had sucked out of Kylie. I wasted no time raising my own lips from Kylie's tit and grooming Rachel, flattening my tongue to sweep the goo off her chin, and then coating her with kisses. As Kylie cooed contentedly next to us, we finished this segment of our adventure with a long lingering kiss.

"Nothing vanilla about that," I said as we broke apart.

Kylie was now climbing off the bed and gathering her clothes. "Should we invite her to Gwen's?" I asked quietly.

Rachel thought for a moment, all the while staring at Kylie flipping her flowing red curls and buttoning the white blouse over those 'no bra needed' young full teats. "I think not this time. We don't know quite what we are getting into. There might be a scene over those internet pics and it would be unfair to Kylie to get her involved. But we should get her phone number and call her some time."

I was stunned by Rachel's casual assumption that there were future adventures ahead, and her description of us as 'we', a couple. "Why don't you do that," was my weak reply, "but I gave Huge Hugh my last cash. How will I tip Kylie?"

"By adding it to the room tab, silly boy."

The 'boy' label made me blush. I was confused by my reaction- was I pleased by the implied intimacy, or upset at the belittling quality of the label?

Rachel addressed Kylie as the young woman straightened her skirt. "Mitch will give you a good tip on the room tab, if that won't embarrass you by requiring too many answers to probing questions. But in return, please write down your phone number. Maybe we can get together again." She put added emphasis on the word 'probing', causing Kylie to giggle, which in turn made those young tits jiggle. My cock stirred again, encouraged by the atmosphere.

"I told you milady that my cousin the concierge runs special services. I'm not even on the payroll here. We just tip the regular room service waitress well, and hope for the best."

I gulped. "So, you're like a prostitute?"

"No. I do the sex stuff for fun. Notice I said nothing about being paid. We just hope that guests like you will show appreciation. In this case, Hugh tipped us off of course. As for that phone number, milady, that's fine so long as you know that I'd have to bring my boyfriend the concierge too. Would that be a problem?"

"Not hardly," replied Rachel, biting down on the 'hard'. She then glanced at my cock, sticking out again and giggled. "Now, you be off, and I'll calm Mitch's beast orally."

Kylie grinned wickedly, flashing her ripe tits at me one last time as the insatiable Rachel dropped to her knees and swallowed my erect cock. She began kneading my balls, assuming, I guess, that my sperm might need extra persuasion but as the balls tightened against my groin, she began using her hand to rub my shaft as she concentrated on the helmet with her mouth.

I smiled at Kylie as she quietly shut the door behind her, after one least lingering look at Rachel's enthusiastic efforts.