Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that excite you?" I asked.

"It would excite me more to be the one bent over on all fours on the floor. It would be so hot to have Gwen doing that to me while you fucked Monique right beside us. Me on top of Monique fucking her would be hot, but not quite as hot."

As the blonde pressed the rubbery fake cock hard against her friend's awaiting labia, Rachel shifted onto tip toes, trapping my cock just at the opening of her cavern. She pushed down slowly, copying the woman we were watching. The two men also watched. The kneeling one even paused briefly, his friend's erect cock still grasped in his hand. After a moment, he resumed flicking his tongue across the tender bulb at the top of his treat, but his eyes stayed focused on the strap on play.

"Oh look, the Latin guy is waving at us," Rachel pointed out, still nuzzling the head of my cock along her slit, not quite allowing me entry.

"Now they are all watching us," I replied, planting Rachel's cunt firmly in my cock and pushing fully into her. The blonde smiled at us, make an "ok" sign with her fingers, and plunged her fake cock straight into her chum, who was unprepared, watching us. The dark woman was buried face first into the carpet. The blonde was unrelenting, fucking her furiously, still staring at us, as if daring us to match the fury of her sex.

Hard fucking was no problem. Rachel braced her hands against the window and pumped her pussy in powerful strokes, swallowing my shaft fully each time, and then pulling off so only my tip remained between her lips. I picked up the tempo, grabbing her tits and using them as handles to double the excitement. Her rock hard nipples were like stilettos digging into my palms.

"Fuck me harder, make me cum so loud they hear me all the way across the atrium," Rachel screamed. Droplets of spittle flew out of her mouth, speckling the glass.

The blond guy on the floor chuckled in appreciation, and starting jacking his partner's shaft while licking his balls. Suddenly, whether in tribute or one-upmanship, a great gob of goo flew out of the cock, splattering their window. The blond man licked his chum clean, which was interesting to watch, and, though not straight, somewhat expected. What happened next was bizarre, and beyond any experience I had imagined up to that point. He crawled across the carpet, still on his knees and licked the glass clean, not allowing even a speckle of semen to remain. Rachel and I slowed our fucking to a leisurely pace, or attention across the way.

Not only was he licking, he flattened his tongue, extended it fully out of his mouth, hanging down his chin. Pressing his nose flat on the glass, each lick became a small act of theatre. Rachel laughed at his performance. "I hope he doesn't buff it with his naked ass."

"Well, it looks smooth enough from here." Now I laughed. "Ohmigawd, did I just say that about another man's ass?"

"Don't go all vanilla on me now."

"Well, he may be blonde, but he sure ain't vanilla."

"Neither is she," added Rachel, gesturing across where the busty woman was now lifting her partner's shoulders off the floor, pulling her back onto the strap on cock.

"I bet I know what happens next." Rachel executed a complex balletic spin off my cock, tuning us both slightly, and dropped to her knees, fondling me and occasionally flicking her tongue along my shaft or around my cockhead. Our attention was still mainly on the free show.

"The blond guy fucks the top woman from behind, or the lil subbie sucks his cock?"

"How about both?"

"No way."

I was almost correct. The cocksucker redeemed his sexuality by inserting his already rigid pole into the blonde woman from behind.

"Is he fucking her ass?"

"I can't tell from this angle. Makes sense with all those straps blocking her pussy."

"So the subbie doesn't suck cock?"

Before I could answer, the other man, despite having just ejaculated, offered his semi hard meat to her lips. She dove hungrily, swallowing him to the root. We had no trouble seeing her cheeks bulging.

"His cock didn't seem that big when his buddy sucked it. She must have a very small mouth." Rachel observed.

"Maybe that's why Adonis does the first load."

"If he was a Greek god, it would be his ass getting fucked."

"Funny, I recall that Aphrodite and Persephone shared him. Not a bad gig if you can get it."

"So, the ass fucking was with a strap on?"

"Who knows what they'll do next."

"That was just classical mythology. The fucking across there is for real." With this, Rachel took me in her mouth using a technique similar to the dark woman's. Her cheek bulged like a squirrel storing nuts for the winter. And speaking of nuts, Rachel did not ignore mine, despite the fact that no one across the way seemed to have fingers free, Rachel did. She started by gently massaging my sac, as if complimenting my testicles for their stellar production today. Bobbing her head, deep throating me like the fellatrix across the way, Rachel slowly increased her pressure on my balls, starting to milk them. The tempo of the four way fucking was building also, forcing the oral performance forward, literally, since the fake cock was ramming her ahead as she gave head. Her standing lover was thrusting his hips back to meet her lips, making her the meat in the sandwich. I find it impossible not to copy his motion, rocking my entire body, swaying towards Rachel, and then pulling back to urge her to suck more intensely.

"The fucking here is real too."

"Not quite," Rachel mumbled around a mouthful of cock. "Here, it's sucking not fucking."

Although my cock was excited, my reservoir was depleted by now, so Rachel could enjoy a leisurely exploration of my equipment, taking her tongue and lips around the head, the shaft and the balls, with kisses and licks shared along my thighs, lower belly and other neighbouring regions as well. She lifted my shaft above her head, running her tongue slowly down the underside to trace the tiny ridge that began just above the base then bisected my scrotum. Just then, I tapped her on the back of the head to get her attention.

Across the way, the standing guy was amazingly already coming a second time, flooding his girl's mouth with a load of cream. We watched it seep down her chin.

"Mmmm, I wish I could just teleport over there and lick that clean. It looks so fresh and gooey," Rachel said. "Not that Hugh and you don't taste great, but she really seems to like his."

I did not have time to reply before the dark woman collapsed to the ground, causing the guy's deflating cock to pop out of her mouth. The blonde behind her was forcing all of her weight forward, head tossed back. Though we could not hear, we imagined the scream of her orgasm.

"Is the blond guy coming too?" I asked.

My question was answered by a river of sperm raining across his playmate's buttocks and back as he pulled out of her. We never were clear on which orifice he was fucking. The sudden shift in balance caused the blonde to topple forward, crushing the bottom gal to the carpet. At either end the guys looked silly, one kneeling, the other standing, cocks sagging in front of them. The blonde girl rolled off her friend, who propped herself on one elbow and turned, obviously staring across at us. While she watched, the dark guy began cleaning the sperm off the rear of the Domme. He theatrically caressed her fake cock, coating it with gobs of goo, and then licking it clean. Soon, he was deep throating the rubber, bobbing his head rapidly, as his mistress ignored him, watching our reaction.

I expected Rachel to copy the remaining action across the way and lave my shaft, then deep throat it. Instead, she stood pressed tightly against the widow, her firm little tits mashed flat, and just rubbed. Slowly she worked a finger into her slit from behind. Hidden from them, but visible to me, the thumb of the same hand played with her anus, gently pushing it open. 'Is she inviting me?' I wondered.

Only one way to find out. I stepped behind Rachel, peering over her shoulder at the others. Even the guy fellating the dildo had paused; they now seemed content, at least for a moment, to play audience - exhibitionists turned voyeurs. I wedged a hand in the groove left between her flat abdomen and the glass, and pressed my fingers upwards, curling her right breast off the glass. I kneaded it slowly, my fingers splayed, allowing the others a good view of her nipple extending even further out.

My left hand caressed her hip bone. I wanted them to think I intended to pull her pussy away from the pane, and intertwine my fingers with hers. I continued massaging the curve of hip as Rachel bumped her ass back, slowly like a bell chime rocking against my cock, then swinging back against the window.

Instead of groping Rachel's cunt, I let my hand linger on her belly, rubbing gently, and then traveling up to cup her left breast. She now leaned against me as I kneaded both tits in unison. I pressed forward, trapping her tightly against the glass. I was just able to flex my fingers, continuing to increase the stimulation. Meanwhile, my cock was swelling in the crevice between her buttocks.

Our watchers once again became actors as the excitement travelled through the glass and across space into their room. As Rachel rubbed her damp buttocks around my shaft, the cooler room air teasing the tip of my cockhead, I considered further who they might be and how they came to share that space in such a private yet public place. I noticed that the dominant blond man and woman did not share the casual intimacy of a couple. Instead, the blonde lounged with her head in the other woman's lap. The dark woman softly ran her fingers through those thick honey coloured curls. The blonde seemed to try to keep one eye on Rachel and I but began planting tiny kisses inside her friend's thighs. I now thought that the dark guy might be paired in real life with the blonde - he was rubbing her shoulders, working the muscles deeply, caringly.

"Maybe they are all just strangers who met in the bar and took a room," Rachel said, as if reading my mind.

"A bit early for that, isn't it? I always thought those sorts of things happen around closing time."

"I guess you're right. And four strangers hooking up is unlikely, especially for kinky sex. At least two of them must be a pair."

All of this chatter was a diversion from the unspoken question. Was I about to fuck Rachel's butt? I would gladly do it for the thrill. She would do it to prove she wasn't being vanilla. The watchers would enjoy it, if they could even tell. My greedy cock was throbbing at the prospect. She had clearly loved being penetrated by fingers.

"So how are we going to finish this with a big climax for them?" Rachel asked. "You can't fuck my ass you know. Like I told Hugh, it is just too sore right now."

I guess my disappointment was reflected to her in the window glass. "I think you'll have another chance. This doesn't feel like a one night stand. Oh, I wish I had the boobs for titfucking. I bet they would like that. Me kneeling here in front of the window, your greased cock sliding up to where I can lick the crown with my tongue, and even bend my head forward and tease the tip with my teeth while the shaft is massaged by great orbs of pillowy flesh. Is that what you would enjoy? I bet you would. Just like you love being inside my butt cheeks."

"I bet they would love just watching you suck the fat knob on the end of my cock and rub it across your throbbing little nipples, letting my cum spray out all over you."

"That would certainly give them the visual effect. Too bad we don't know their room number. I bet they'd love to come over and lick us clean after."

I paused, my passion quelled as I considered the homoerotic prospects of that scenario. The idea of either guy licking my cock had no appeal, but I knew Rachel would insist. My little head instructed my big one to get back to business and not play 'guess the room number'.

"I guess we'll just have to clean each other." I said

"Perhaps they'll stay and watch."

"I hope you are ready to get messy, because I feel my balls tightening again. I never thought I could cum this much in one day."

"I hope you shoot nice thick ropes of cum all over me. Our new friends deserve a good show in return for their efforts." Rachel bounced on her heels, my shaft thrusting rapidly through the tunnel she had created by pushing her breasts tightly together. My pee slit was gaping open, hungry for the treat of her tongue. She teased me, stopping her licks just short of my crown, kissing the air. Then she went to the other extreme, timing her head bob perfectly to capture the timing of my boldest upward thrust, her tongue painting the underside of my cockhead, her breath filling the hole with warmth. It was almost like I could taste her mouth through my cock - the sweetness and the sauciness.

The exhausted foursome observed our actions. Not surprisingly, they still had the energy for a few fingers to become active as they rested. Not all the fingers caressed the bodies to which they were attached. The blonde woman began tweaking the Nordic guy's nipples, stretching them away from his rock hard pectoral muscles. Gradually, I could make out her hips humping her groin against him from behind. She soon reached around to wrap her fingers around his flaccid cock. No doubt she would have been unsurprised to find his fist there already, but I wondered how she felt about the dark woman's fingers tickling his balls. I thought I saw her shrug as she focused on his shaft. He shifted a bit, opening his legs, so the fingers caressing his scrotum could reach back to brush against the blonde's pubes.

The darker woman meanwhile completed the circuit, taking the other man's cock in her palm and caressing it much like Rachel had began with me. As I neared orgasm, perhaps our watcher sensed the completion of the task. They hastened their pace. The dark woman began bobbing her head up and down on her man's cock, swallowing the shaft deep into her throat. She shifted her body around so that both the blonde man and blonde woman were licking at her pussy.

"Look, Mitch, she's rimming her friend's asshole," Rachel observed. "Definitely not vanilla."

Rachel snaked her hand under my balls, still holding them in her palm, but was now able to tease my anus with a fingertip. She rolled her tongue all the way down my shaft, pausing to slowly encircle the root, and then worked up one more time before starting to ease it into her mouth, taking an inch or so at a time, then withdrawing to tongue my pee slit before swallowing more of my meat.

I was torn between watching the show across the courtyard and focusing on the way my balls were clenched in their sack like tiny bombs about to explode. Rachel decided for me, pressing my balls flat against my groin as she shoved her finger deeper into my asshole. This released my energy directly up my cock. She backed her mouth away and leaned back, allowing our audience a great view of my cum raining onto her chin and chest.

Rachel rubbed herself as if in a shower, massaging the cream like soap all over her chest, taking extra care to work it into her breast flesh. She turned towards the window so the watchers had a particularly good view as she took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, pulling them away from her breasts, arching her back in painful pleasure.

I was spent. Exhausted, I collapsed in a chair and just watched as Rachel let her hands roam around her belly, teasingly dipping down, not quite touching her clit, then cupping her breasts, one at a time in turn. This time, she rolled the nipples more slowly, exaggerating her movements like a stage actress or an exotic dancer.

"I feel like I ought to offer you a twenty for a lap dance."

"I feel like they are eating me up with their eyes."

In fact, the action across the way had come to a standstill. They were spellbound by Rachel's performance.

"It's the drama of waiting to see you touch your button. I bet they want to see if you explode all over the window."

"How Monty Pythonesque of your gross perverted little brain."

"Actually, it's my bigger brain that thinks of the meaning of life. My little brain is the one that just wants to anoint you with cum until you glow."

Across the way, the brunette was actually clapping at Rachel's performance, seemingly undistracted by the tongues which had now resumed licking her pussy. The other woman especially was showing neither tiredness nor shyness - she was buried nose deep in her friend's cunt, barely leaving room for the second tongue.

Rachel stood and gave a little bow and curtsey as their guy; unable to get a good angle, started exploring the woman's anus with the tip of his tongue. This he did tentatively, truly an explorer. He knew his mission but was unsure what he might encounter. He did not dive in, but tasted the edges of the crevice between his target's cheeks, licking up one side and taking a long pause to clean any puddle of perspiration from the notch where the woman's taut buttocks joined at the base of her spine. He did not follow a line straight down from the point of that inverted triangle. Instead, he licked around the other cheek, dipping to the edge of the anus, curling just before it teased the sphincter open. Each time, he seemed to pause at that precipice, and then ran the tongue around up the curve, working towards the area between her ass and her pussy. Her hips began rising rhythmically off the bed, meeting his tongue demandingly. Still, she was composed enough to resume stroking the dark fellow's cock, which displayed arousal from Rachel's show.

"Let's take our turn to watch," Rachel suggested, falling onto the bed, patting a spot for me. As we snuggled, I reached for the laptop.

"Why do you need that when the show there live is better than whatever you might see online? Look - the guys are double penetrating the blonde as the other woman licks her nipples."

"Gwen said she has a website and gave me a password that will tell us where her party is tomorrow. I think that would be very much not vanilla."

I clicked to the site. Suddenly, a slide show of pictures popped up. "Free samples...new pictures just today...more in member's area" it read.

"What the hellll...." Rachel screamed. "That's us in those pictures."

I looked more closely. The shots were from the change room. Gwen had digitally altered them to hide our features, but the familiar poses were unmistakable.

"That bitch! Wait until I see her."

"That mean we are going to the party?"

"Now we have to."

I grinned, thinking of the potential sexual outcomes the adrenaline that Rachel's anger at Gwen might generate. For now though, I pretended to share Rachel's furor at being displayed over the net. Privately, I thought my cock looked pretty good in the photos and wondered who might show up at Gwen's and recognize me as a result. The prospect stirred something deep within my groin.

Rachel may have though it was watching our watchers exciting me. She noted Gwen's party location and then shoved the laptop aside.

"I don't think I have any stamina left." I explained.

"How about your tongue?"

I glanced across the courtyard. The foursome was writhing in a tight daisy ring. I imagined I could hear the grunts, groans and moans. "You sure like to watch."

"I might even like that better than being watched."

She reclined back on a mound of pillows, arranging herself to watch the show, and at the same time, presenting her glistening cunt to full view.

"Clean me." She grabbed my hair and dragged my face over her pelvis; twisting us both until she was satisfied my tongue action would not be blocked by my head or her hips. I exaggerated my licking, trailing my tongue wide to the points of her hips, then around and down her thighs.