Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to leave a speck."

"Well, I think I'll shower before bed. Just make me cum. I need to cum so badly."

"But you taste delicious. Not vanilla at all." I smacked my lips, grinning for the watching eyes, and then drove my tongue deep into Rachel's cunt without warning, fucking her clit as if my tongue was a rock hard cock. Her hips rose off the bed, slamming against my face. I grasped her buttocks in my hands and steadied her on one spot, suspended in mid-air. This allowed me to run my tongue back and forth across her erect clit like a buzz saw

"Oh, look at them," Rachel said. Since she still had two fists full of my hair, she twisted my head so that I saw the two women going down on the two guys. They were imitating my motion, batting the cockhead side to side with their tongues.

"Your clit is so fat and so swollen it is almost like I am sucking a cock."

"Oh, and how would you know? Have you tried sucking cock?"

"What! No, I'm not queer."

"Neither am I and I licked pussy. In fact, you sort of challenged me to prove I wasn't vanilla."

I almost replied "Is that a challenge?", but held my tongue. Well, not really, I just switched to flicking her clit vertically, my tongue deep in her cavity under the love bud. I was afraid I wasn't up to the task, but was not ready to tell her. Still, I wasn't ready - no, make that, would never be ready - to suck cock. My gag reflex was just too strong. Even if I allowed Rachel to win our little game of "Who's vanilla now?" I doubted I could ever suck a cock. Fortunately, there was none handy to test me with. Somehow though I knew that tomorrow at the party, Rachel might remember. I reflected on the odds that she would be distracted by her anger towards Gwen. Perhaps, I thought, she would not dare me. But if she did, I would never have the gusto that the blond guy had shown earlier.

There was little gusto left in the foursome. Their energy seemed spent. The women slowly swallowed the length of the two cocks. I imitated them by taking Rachel's clit in my mouth and sucking it deep past my teeth. Once I had it there, I closed my lips around the base and slowly pulled back, stretching the sensitive flesh. Rachel thrashed about in response, making noises which were somewhere in between a scream and a moan. Her final roar of orgasm was timed almost exactly with the release of cum across the way. The women pulled back off the cocks, long trails of goo joining their mouths to the tips of the respective cocks. They stood, turned to look at each other, the strands of cream dangling from their chins. No one said 'switch', but they swapped sides as if choreographed, each deeply French kissing the guy other than the one they had just sucked, delivering a mouthful of his chum's most precious gift.

As the kisses ended, someone grabbed a remote control - at this distance, it was hard to say who - and closed the curtains, at last ending our exchange of voyeurism and exhibitionism. Rachel seemed saddened, but was still coasting on her cloud, lounging on the pillows. I relaxed, just for a moment, my head resting in her lap.

The next thing I knew, it was morning. I panicked briefly, since Rachel was no longer on the bed with me. I quickly figured that it must be her in the shower. Or so I hoped.

Bouncing off the bed, I fell flat on my face. The day of ceaseless sex had exhausted me more than I thought. Or maybe Rachel had tied my feet together for fun. The noise must have been louder than I realized, since Rachel heard me over the water. "You're welcome to drag your sorry ass in here, Mitch, unless you want to greet the room service wench nude." She shared a wicked giggle. "Though I'd love to see your reaction if it's a room service stud rather than a wench."

I had no time to process this and decide for myself. I barely determined that I was unbound, and then pushed myself upright when there was the usual perfunctory knock on the door before the room service cart barged through the door. The tall broad shouldered redhead steering the cart through the door was too busy to notice my nakedness immediately. Once inside the room, she had to notice my cock dangling at half mast, but she acted as if nothing strange was happening.

"The Mrs. Said you fell asleep without eating last night so ordered a mini brunch buffet. Like two meals scrunched together. Where shall I serve you?"

"Well, first she's not my wife. She's not even my girlfriend. Though the sex was great. And she guessed correctly - I am famished."

"So where shall I serve you?" I admired this girl's aloof grace. She was plainly uniformed in a white blouse with a calf length black skirt and silly white apron. Her shoes were sensible heels. Her hair was thick and rich, combined with her freckles, hinted at Irish genes. A fake pewter name tag identified her as "Kylie".

"I would prefer you serve me in bed, Kylie."

I plopped on the bed, my legs crossed at my ankles, my rising woodie nodding at her. She bustled about uncovering platters. The scent just grew my passions visibly. Finally, she snickered, no longer able to ignore my obvious invitation.

"Serving just you in bed while the milady is in the shower would be rude, now, wouldn't it?"

"True."

I leapt off the bed before Kylie could respond. Her hands went to her throat, by reflex, that female tendency to cover the breasts and neck from attack. I grabbed her blouse and sent buttons popping across the room as I ripped it open. I gasped, unable to imagine the treasures I now saw could have been lurking under the loose shirt. Kylie had firm ripe young breasts, lifted even higher by a white lace pushup bra.

"I think we best hurry her out of the shower," I explained, peeling Kylie's arms out of her sleeves. This broke the spell and she jerked back from her reverie into reality.

Her hands caressed her breasts through the lace. I thought for a moment she was offering them to me. I was mistaken however, because as Kylie unclasped the front loaded bra, freeing her pencil tip nipples, she moaned, "Do you think milady might dry off to snack on this fine pair?"

Now I was speechless, my cock draining blood from my brain as it rose in response to Kylie's long fingers rolling her nipples and stretching them away from her milky white freckled mounds. As she played, I quickly stripped the rest of her clothes off. I noticed that Kylie's tits didn't really need help staying up high and tight. Her nipples could define 'perky' in an illustrated dictionary. I could swear they were smiling at me. Or maybe winking. As she breathed, they moved slightly, bobbing in the air, hardening more quickly, poking brashly out from solid looking masses. She had nice red circles around the tips, slightly puffy and pebbly looking.

"She'd probably even play with them in the shower," I finally managed to say.

My cock was now full sized, apparently refreshed from a long sleep. It brushed Kylie's dense mat of red pubic hair as I slid her skirt off. I was shocked to discover she wore no panties. 'What sort of hotel is this?' I wondered.

"Milady ordered a very special brunch," Kylie said, giggling in the same sort of wicked way Rachel did. "She told the concierge she wanted nothing vanilla about it, and a serving wench. Which he knows means me. After all, he is my cousin, and my boyfriend. He sponsored me over from the old country, so I do what he says." Another giggle. "At least when it sounds fun. And then I do what he says and throw in a little extra."

She stepped out of the skirt, knocking her practical shoes over by the bed.

"Not wearing panties means I won't risk forgetting them in the room."

I paused, drinking in Kylie's fresh faced milk fed beauty. 'What sort of hotel is this?' I wondered, 'seeming to be located to cater to family shopping trips, yet offering up delicacies from Hugh to Frida to this angel?' I shrugged, smiling and decided to not over analyze our good fortune.

Kylie stepped forward with no trace of shyness. After briefly caressing my shaft, she skipped across to the bathroom and paused just long enough to make sure I followed. Rachel was leaning back against a wall under a stream of hot water, clouds of steam billowing around her. Her eyes were closed. She was caressing a breast with one hand as she slowly tickled her clit with just a few fingertips. When Kylie pulled the curtain open and stepped into the roomy stall, Rachel gasped. "Who are you?" she demanded. Since Kylie was nude, the fact she was the room service wench was not immediately obvious.

"Room service, milady. You ordered the special breakfast so you get to eat me. Unless you prefer that I pleasure you." Kylie boldly stepped into the shower without waiting for any further invitation, but also thought to cast her eyes downwards and keep her arms at her sides and her shoulders slumped. I trailed behind, admiring how this bold girl walked the line of falling hopelessly into the submissive act just right, pushing the action without crowding Rachel.

"What is your name, child?" asked Rachel. I speculated that Kylie was almost as old as Rachel, but by labeling Kylie as infantile, Rachel emphasized her control.

"Kylie, milady." If she wasn't naked, I would have bet Kylie would have curtseyed.

Rachel reached forward, moving the hand off her own breast and hefting Kylie's generous endowments, testing each as if choosing cantaloupes. Kylie guided Rachel's lips to her left breast, pushing the action along. Kyle moaned as Rachel enthusiastically bit her nipple.

"Oh, yes, that's what you want and I love it when it hurts just right."

"If you like pain, we better have a safe word," Rachel warned, tweaking Kylie's clit between two fingers for emphasis.

"Rose," said Kylie, her knees shaking as Rachel again bit a nipple, this time the right side.

For a minute or three I stood just outside the shower, feeling my groin tighten as my cock filled with blood. My hormones were demanding I jump in, but my eyes loved the view just as it was. Kylie lifted Rachel's face to hers, leading them into a vigourous tongue swapping lip lock. I rested, stroking my organ silently, priming the pump for whatever might follow.

"If milady is done in the shower, we have food in the other room," Kylie moaned as Rachel ended the kiss.

Rachel however was not ready to eat, at least not food. Placing one hand on Kylie's hip and the other on her arm, Rachel spun her forcefully against the shower wall, pressing her face against the tile. The hand which had been on the shoulder naturally slid down to become trapped between a boob and the wall. Kylie arched her back, fighting against the pressure of Rachel's fingers kneading that flesh, only to be met by Rachel pushing her pelvis hard forward, bumping Kylie's shapely ass into the tile. Rachel proceeded to run her other hand around Kylie's waist, and then traced a line up and down her spine. Despite the heat from the water, which was still running, Kylie shivered at Rachel's touch.

I stepped into the spacious stall, still moving slowly, not disturbing Rachel's moment. I watched as Rachel explored Kylie's curves from behind, never backing up much, and always ensuring that random caresses of flesh on flesh recurred - arm on side, shoulder along spine, and hair on the neck. Each touch made Kylie's moans soar higher, but she never said 'rose'. I could see that not each gesture was tender. Rachel's fingers were rubbing at Kylie's chest fiercely, and periodically, without warning, Rachel would twist a nipple sharply. This made Kylie's ass rotate very fetchingly. Rachel turned to make sure I was watching. Then, she ran her hand up Kylie's back again, while blowing on her right ear. She gently turned Kylie's head and indulged in a ferocious kiss, fucking the room service wench's mouth with her tongue.

This was really just a distraction though. As soon as Rachel no longer needed her hand on Kylie's chin, she dropped it abruptly back to the space at the top of Kylie's ass, where the curves began from the base of her spine.

I could swear Rachel managed to revolve her face while still kissing Kylie to give me a big wink as she speared her finger into Kylie's rectum, violating her anus without warning. Kylie tensed only for a moment, rising onto her toes, and then sank back with a sigh, twitching her ample but firm butt appreciatively as Rachel probed more deeply.

One hand continued pumping my cock, but my other hand reached out of its own accord and stroked Rachel's back much like Rachel had just done to Kylie. First I ran my fingers up her spine, tickling the vertebrae like piano keys. Then I slid my palm tightly along and around her side, giving her left breast a forceful squeeze before coasting along her flesh to her hip, where I traced the curve of her buttocks, exploring her now familiar body as if for the first time.

Like Kylie, the breast play made Rachel moan. I pressed my palm against her lower back, my fingers splayed across her buttocks, pressing her tightly against Kylie, then encouraging her to bump hips against Kylie's butt while she was still penetrating her anus with the finger.

Finally, they couldn't hold their kiss any longer. "Oh, goody, a milady sandwich," said Kylie, twisting her hips as Rachel drilled a second finger up her anus. My finger now teased Rachel in that same spot, just grazing across the opening, watching it yawn open like a tiny mouth. Rachel was fascinated with finger fucking Kylie. I eased towards that target.

Suddenly, Rachel spun around, grabbed the back of my head and dragged me forward. Kylie turned and our tongues met in an awkward but thrilling three way kiss that more resembled a badly staged Hollywood sword fight, like blades tangling in a mess. This action pressed my hard member between Rachel's buttocks and she quickly began bumping back against me as the kiss carried on. I increased the tempo, dry fucking back against her, crushing Kylie into the wall. Though the waitress whimpered, she never called out 'rose'.

"Remember, no ass fucking," Rachel reminded me. "How about you fuck Kylie instead?"

"Only in the bed, my dear."

"Well, I think I want to come here. And for Kylie to come also."

Rachel stepped back from her captive. Kylie slid down into the corner of the shower, breath heaving out of her. I could not help but stare at her magnificent chest. Her nipples were begging for attention. I lifted a foot and toyed with her left breast with my toes. She sighed as I trapped her nipple between my big toe and second toe. I lifted it and twisted my foot slowly, stretching her nub like toffee. Rachel squeezed my heavy balls, and then drew her fingers around and up my shaft. She caught a drop of precum on a finger tip, I thought she was about to taste it, but instead, she squatted and offered the fluid to Kylie, who first stuck out her tongue to take the liquid but then leaned forward and drew Rachel's finger deep into her cheek.

I let Kylie's nipple pop free, and then I rolled my foot across Kylie's chest, massaging her heavy tit with the sole of my foot. I repeated the nipple exercise on the right breast, making Kylie moan and twist around on the shower floor as she stroked her clit. Rachel leaned over further and tasted Kylie's cunt. She licked gently for only a moment, and stabbed at the extended nub exactly twice.

"I'm just going to tease you a bit, Kylie, my girl, and not let you cum yet. Now be a good girl and pleasure us."

Kylie began bobbing her head up and down on Rachel's finger just like she was sucking cock. Then she drew a second and third digit past her lips. I could see her tongue rolling in her cheek and then I was so fascinated watching her that I was unaware whose hands encircled my cock and began rubbing my balls. I staggered and had to drop my foot from Kylie's chest onto the floor to maintain my balance.

Eventually, I looked down to see that each woman had contributed one hand. Rachel was furiously polishing my shaft while Kylie, somewhat awkwardly, was reaching up and kneading my balls. Her hand slowly began working further back, her strong fingers having no problem separating my asscheeks. I squirmed as she probed my anus, finger fucking it like Rachel was finger fucking her mouth.

I shook my head to break out of my trance and joined in actively by reaching down and finger fucking Rachel's ass as it rose in the air in timing with Kylie's sucking action. I could feel the wetness rolling down Rachel's inner thighs.

Perhaps inspired by my example, Rachel corrected the error of Kylie being left out of the fuckfest. She slid her foot carefully between Kylie's thighs, which parted like the seas before Moses. Advancing carefully, Rachel rubbed her foot all around Kylie's inner thighs. I could hear the squishy sound of Kylie's damp flesh pressing against Rachel. Slowly, I reached my hand around underneath Rachel, finger fucking both her ass and her cunt at the same instant her big toe separated Kylie's labia. Rachel was rocking in the air, my hand supporting her as she tipped forward, her foot burrowing into Kylie as her fingers were sucked deeper into the servant girl's throat.

I felt Rachel's pussy walls clenching as her muscles spasmed. I reached higher, finding her engorged clit and twirling it with the tip of my finger. I looked down and saw Rachel's toe now flicking away at Kylie's clit, which stuck out of her unshaven cunt like a baby's thumb.

"Oh, doesn't that clit look like it is begging to be sucked?" I said, speaking out loud without meaning to.

Rachel could only moan in reply, her pussy sucking my fingers more deeply into her womb. I wriggled my thumb in her asshole, enjoying the thrill of feeling my fingers almost meeting on either side of her membrane. I leaned over and bit Rachel quickly on the spot where the base of her head became neck. I then nibbled her right earlobe. Twisting her head, she roared with ecstasy, her orgasm flooding my fist with ooze. Rachel's convulsions drove her foot deeper onto Kylie, mashing her back into the corner of the shower. Suddenly, roaring out "Roooooooooooooose," Kylie spat out Rachel's fingers and burst up from her crouch, shivering. The steam from the shower quickly stilled her spasms.

"I'm sorry, milady, that's just how I come," Kylie said, only then noticing that she had knocked Rachel clear out of the shower and half way across the bathroom. My hand was still poised in mid air where Rachel's butt had been seconds ago. I worried that perhaps the suddenness of the ejection might have left Rachel wounded but her quick laughter reassured me.

Suddenly, Kylie jumped me from behind, wrapping both arms around me, cupping my balls in one hand and stroking my shaft with the other. "It's not fair, sir, that you are the only one not to come."

Rachel doubled over with laughter. I guess Kylie and I must have looked pretty silly, with the big redhead almost climbing on top of me piggyback, and furiously jerking my cock. As Rachel's spasms subsided, she stepped closer and brushed Kylie's hand off my prick.

"Let's take this into the bedroom and eat breakfast while we use him," she said, looking past me and speaking directly to Kylie. Rachel tugged me forward out of the shower as Kylie wrapped her legs securely around me, gently slapping at my ass and calling me her 'horsy'.

I grasped the spirit of the moment and bucked my butt upwards with each slap, jostling Kylie, feeling her heavy tits jiggling against my back. Her nipples had never fully subsided after her orgasm, but in the few steps it took to leave a trail of foot sized puddles from shower to bed, the points seemed like diamonds drilling into my shoulder blades. The bobbing motion was also transmitted to my cock, which bobbled up and down, fighting against Rachel's grasp. She retaliated by tugging it harder, squeezing the shaft with tightly curled little fingers, and tickling the tender spot on the underside where the cockhead sprouted.