Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

As we stood there- well, I stood, Gwen was on her knees- a woman walked out of the shadows and poured herself a martini. Despite the fact that she was wearing a Vanessa's Cupboard style bustier, garters and stockings set, plus a masquerade mask, and the highest stiletto heels I had ever seen, I recognized her as Markus' blonde friend from the hotel.

"I'm Mitch."

"Thanks for the drink, Mitch, I am Sasha," she said with a very thick European accent. "Did you see my husband, Markus? I left him upstairs screwing Gwen. Since she is down her here with you, I wondered what he is up to."

"Thinking it is your turn with him?" I asked as Gwen's tongue flicked at the root of my shaft.

"Oh. No, we want variety at Gwen's. We screw like – how you say? - bunny wombats at home, but on the road, we fuck others."

"I think you mean bunny rabbits dear. I saw you at the hotel, and you fucked each other."

"Only in the group, though, and not as the first pairing. If you were to take me to a bedroom and tie me up, after I take your load in my ass, I would let Markus lick it clean, then fuck my pussy." Sasha giggled. "But I'd probably want Gwen to sit on my face while he did it."

"As long as you don't expect me to fuck his ass."

"I am sorry. English is not my first language. I am not sure about 'expect'. You can fuck his ass if you want. Markus is a good boy, well trained." Sasha shrugged, frowning as she searched for words. "But you do not must fuck his ass. Only if you want to."

Gwen laughed, a little forced, filling the long pause. "Anyway, Mitch, if you pumped a load up Sasha's ass you might need to rest for a while."

Gwen punctuated her comment with a sudden slap across my ass, which came totally out of context. The absence of warning made the sting linger longer. The martinis jiggled on my tray, but I didn't spill a drop. I sensed Gwen watching to see if I had spilled, guessing that even one drop might get further punishment. Maybe even one spank for each drop.

Sasha giggled again, covering her mouth daintily. "Gwen likes training men I think," she said as she retained her composure. Then Gwen swatted her even more forcefully.

"I'm an equal opportunity spanker," Gwen joked.

Sasha boldly tried swatting Gwen's ass, but our hostess twisted out of the way, and gave Sasha a reproving slap on the face. The sound echoed. This seemed more serious and less playful that before.

Sasha raised a hand back, but Gwen moved as swiftly as a cat, catching it in mid air. She twisted Sasha's arm behind her back and spun her around, pressing her against a wall. Suddenly, as Gwen pressed her body flush against Sasha's back, the mood returned to play. Sasha thrust backwards, flexing her reddened butt against Gwen's groin, massing Gwen's tits into her back.

Gwen twisted Sasha's head and nibbled an earlobe, drawing a spot of blood. Sasha sighed and thrashed about, enjoying the pain.

"That just presses you more against the wall, love," said Gwen, "How does it feel against your nipples?"

Sasha only moaned in response, pushing back harder. This allowed Gwen to snake her hands around Sasha. One palm cupped an aching breast as the other immediately spread her wet labia, invading past her slit and starting to fuck her as if Gwen's fingers were a hard cock. I could hear how wet Sasha was as Gwen made her all squishy. Soon, the scent of the honey flowing down her thighs reached my nose. My poor cock was ready to explode. I finally decided to do something about it.

"Hey," I said, causing their heads to turn. All the while however their fingers continued probing, their pussies kept humping together. "Who am I saving this fresh load of sperm for?"

"Grammar, grammar," said Gwen, smiling. "In my day job, I teach elementary school."

"Oh, corrupting young hormonal adolescents?" moaned Sasha.

"Hardly. Though I have slipped party invites to a few select people I meet at parent teacher nights."

"How about an answer to my question?"

Gwen chuckled. "Too early to tell, Mitch. I think we should save you for dessert."

It felt like more than my heart was stuck in my throat as I tried to swallow back my frustration. Sasha giggled briefly, but quickly was groaning in response to Gwen's expert touching. Gwen then resumed kissing Sasha, tongues twisting, as if Gwen was swallowing the orgasm through oral transfer. I watched as Sasha's entire body sagged back against the wall, the ebb of her climax leaving her weak in the knees.

Gwen continued pressing up against Sasha as if supporting her lover of the moment. "Mitch, the first aid, quickly," Gwen called, reaching back as I stepped forward. She grabbed a martini off my tray and held it to Sasha's lips. The blonde lapped greedily away. After a moment, she and Gwen were trading sips out of opposite rims of the glass, and it seemed like I was forgotten.

I pondered a moment whether Gwen would prefer me to stay and watch or wander off in search of thirsty souls. After noting my interest in what Gwen wanted trumping my own urges, I sat down on a handy sofa and enjoyed our hostess ravaging a blonde built in such an interesting contrast. Both women. Both blonde. Both white. But Gwen was all tigress, no fat on her bones, lean and sleek and deadly. Sasha was, as my chums say, 'built for comfort'. Gwen was 'built for speed'. They defined opposing archetypes of sensuality. With Gwen as the aggressor, it was as if her more masculine athleticism was devouring the femininity of Sasha. In recent decades, Gwen's style was what Hollywood trumpeted as the ideal, yet I found myself wishing I could be her, rather than fuck her. I wanted to be the one kissing Sasha. I wanted my teeth to pull on that plush lower lip, my chest to roughly press into her anole bosom, my thighs pressing her harder and harder as we bumped against the wall. Of course, my cock would do a better job of probing the wetness of her cunt than Gwen was equipped to perform.

That last thought hung in my brain a while, as I watched Gwen working Sasha, using her hands as well as her body to fuck without either a cock of a dildo. Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe for Sasha, penetration was not required. Maybe not even essential to the best fuck possible. I suspected that is why she was moaning, "Cripes, Gwen, this is the best orgasm everrrr," just after our hostess pressed her lips tightly to Sasha's, thrusting her tongue so forcefully that I could see Sasha's cheek bulging.

Shudders shook Sasha's body as she came in what looked like a long string of climaxes piling one after the other, building intensity. Gwen simply did not stop fondling Sasha, and continued thrusting into her, bumping her up against the wall with increasing fervour.

Finally, Gwen backed off just a little. Her thigh still pinned Sasha to the wall, but Gwen lowered her head, burying her ace into the deep valley between Sasha's huge breasts. Once again, I wondered if my whiskers might add to Sasha's pleasure, but Gwen seemed to do fine, alternating between nibbling flesh and kissing. "Yes, suck me right there," Sasha moaned, and then she brought her arms up, holding Gwen's head in place, squirming and screaming, "I wish this could last forever."

Gwen took advantage of the gap created between the two bodies and, without totally abandoning thigh to thigh contact, eased her hand in between their loins. I shifted slightly, but was still not sure whether I was seeing or imagining Gwen's delicate finger tips teasing Sasha's swollen nether lips, softly caressing slowly, prolonging the experience. Sasha responded by humping out from the wall more vigourously, wriggling her hips, as if her cunt wanted to swallow Gwen's whole hand in one gulp. With each thrust, more of Gwen's fingers penetrated Sasha's womb. Then Sasha would slump back, pushed by the combined strength on Gwen's fist and thigh fighting against the increased energy. The thumping would have woken the neighbours, except the neighbours were likely all upstairs fucking.

Gwen worked up from Sasha's tits, slowly standing straight again. She ran her tongue along from the tip of Sasha's left nipple up the quivering jelly of Sasha's tit. Never releasing contact, Gwen flattened her tongue and licked up Sasha's chest, while still thrusting firm fingers deep into Sasha, who was now grunting.

At the little notch where Sasha's collarbones joined, Gwen paused and ran her tongue in circles. Her fingers mimicked this motion, rotating into Sasha's cunt. I couldn't resist touching the aching tip of my cock as Gwen kissed along out to the point of Sasha's left shoulder. The squishy sound changed slightly and I twisted around on the couch, my head dangling down so that I could peep up between the four legs and just make out that Gwen had added her thumb to the action, using it to flick Sasha's clit with bold upstrokes, as she continued using the rest of her fingers as a fleshy dildo. Sasha's knees were quivering as her breath came out in a gasping pant.

"Had enough? Are you a little pussy that just needs a little loving?" Gwen growled her lips close to Sasha's ear.

"This is not loving," Sasha spat back, "this is fucking, and I want more fucking. Fuck me until it hurts, bitch."

Gwen bit Sasha's earlobe, holding and tugging it in her teeth. "Like this?" she asked, releasing the aching flesh and then licking down Sasha's throat.

Sasha just moaned. I sat back up just as Gwen nibbled the side of her victim's neck. This combined with a baby finger circled up under Sasha's butt to probe her anus forced a final screaming orgasm out of Sasha's, who slumped exhausted against the wall. "No more, no more," she begged, but none of us thought she meant it.

Sasha's flesh reddened as Gwen kept chewing away, her teeth glistening with saliva; her tongue caressing the growing bruise. "Oops," Gwen giggled, "I hope you don't mind a mark"

The reply was a loud moan. Sasha's legs were wobbling while another orgasm shook her body. Gwen kept pistoning her fist deep into Sasha, pushing her back against the wall. She twisted her head and looked at me as if having forgotten I was watching. "This is how you really fuck, isn't it Mitch?"

"Well, maybe in church on Sunday you have to be a little more quiet," I replied, still torturing myself by toying with my cock, "so you don't wake up the rest of the parishioners."

This struck Sasha as funnier than it really was and she would have collapsed in a puddle of giggles, except her shaking simply encouraged Gwen to fuck her harder.

My attention was then distracted by laughter in a higher key. I swiveled and saw Rachel standing in the doorway, holding hands with Monique. Both were glowing and grinning. Rachel squeezed Monique's taut young butt as they cheered on the fucking in front of us. I sat up and waved at them to join me on the sofa.

Rachel, who was grinning more like a tigress than a pussy cat, plopped her gorgeous naked ass beside me. She took a martini off my tray and sipped slowly, savouring the sweet treat on he tired tongue. With a sigh, she sank back into the plush seatback. I enjoyed the warmth of her now familiar thigh pressed against mine. Her hands went to work loosening my clothing. "No fair, everyone else is naked."

"True, but at least his best part is sticking out," laughed Monique, falling to her knees. She helped Rachel by tugging my pants to my ankles; giving my aching cock a playful flick with her tongue at the precise moment she needed me to elevate my ass. The rest of my clothes followed quickly. Meanwhile, others wandered into this open concept play area in the basement. Several paused to watch Monique teasing me with her tongue while they grabbed a cocktail. Soon I was as naked as rest of Gwen's party friends. More naked actually than most. Despite Rachel's comment, most of the folks wore some item, even if only a collar, a cape or a mask

I recognized the other two strangers who had shared the hotel room with Sasha and Markus. Hannah's Mom was also there. I had not realized she had followed us in from the street. Her presence surprised me slightly as I thought she was pretty much exhausted by her earlier efforts. The phrase 'all fucked out' came to mind as I saw how wet and tousled she remained. Her knees still displayed the grass stains from her outdoor fucking. I hadn't even realized that she had joined the crowd flowing in to Gwen's party.

"Where have you been...?" I started asking, and then realized that I didn't know her name. Though neither did several of the guys outside who had fucked her.

"Hi, I'm Ruth, Hannah's mom, "she replied. Since I was staring right at her gnarled brown nipples, it was clear to whom I was speaking. I sat staring for minute, inspecting the way her nubs resembled Hershey's Kisses, but as if someone had ruffled them with fine sandpaper. My trance was broken by the feeling of a hand wrapping itself around my tortured cock, and then the warmth of breath and the dampness of a tongue. I looked down and saw that Monique had fallen to her knees and was busily teasing me.

Ruth spoke again as Monique played me like a flesh flute. "I was in the back bedroom with Markus's chums. Ilsa and Cedric licked me clean." She followed my eyes down to her knees. "Okay, I guess they didn't eat their veggies. But at least I don't have rug burns. Have you seen Hannah?"

Rachel replied, "We've been busy in a back room ourselves."

I supplied the answer, as Ruth and Rachel locked eyes on each other's boobs. "Last I saw Hannah; she was bent over a stool taking Markus from behind."

"That's my girl," Ruth chuckled, "though I guess she never realized her slutty instincts were hereditary."

"She seems to have a little more boob to her, but your nipples look like the tastiest I've seen all weekend," Rachel replied.

Gwen seemed unconcerned about Rachel's blundering accidental insult, but then Gwen was busy licking Sasha's nipples, so jealousy was no factor for her.

"Rachel has tasted more than just a few," I added.

I looked down and saw a little pout on Monique's lips as she paused in her attentions to my pole. Rachel's fickle race through adventures was about to leave another lover in her wake. I suddenly appreciated just how lucky I was to still be hanging on to my ticket to ride. I reached down and placated Monique by tugging on her left nipple, gently at first and then twisting as I pulled it more intently away from her flesh.

The pout vanished as Monique retaliated by nipping the sensitive skin below the tip of my cock. This caused my hips to jump off the couch. The cock ring was not just making my balls heavy. Every sensation was magnified. I again wondered just who I would end up fucking, or at least, who I might fuck first, and how soon.

First, however, Gwen broke away from the satiated Sasha. Leaving her playmate to slump exhausted to the floor. Turning back, Gwen saw me as if I had been forgotten entirely. She really had been in another world.

"Mitch, why are you resting there with a half full tray? Monique, let our boy toy loose a moment so he can deliver the rest of the martinis to a few more thirsty souls."

Gwen did not wait for Monique to move, grabbing my arm and hauling me up off the couch so fast that my cock was wrenched harshly out of Monique's fist, her teeth grazing the tip painfully.

I picked up the tray and followed as Gwen led me through a soundproof door onto the next room.

Visions of a medieval torture chamber in a suburban basement were quickly dispelled by the simple classic rec room décor – billiards table, dart board, plasma TV, and exercise bike. Even the classic hard core film on the wide screen was tame by Gwen's standards- the vintage flick 'Misty Beethoven'.

The equipment was being used in anything but a vanilla manner however. A barely legal looking redhead who I had never seen before was sprawled across the felt of the pool table as two middle aged gents took turns aiming shots at her crotch. She giggled as a ball caromed off her quivering thigh, the breeze ruffling her dense mat of pubic hair. One of the players casually stroked her breast as he awaited his turn. She lifted her head slightly and licked the tip of his semi-erect cock.

"I hope you get hard again soon, Principal Morris," she said. "I would hate to have to wait till school on Monday to feel that hard cock up my wet pussy again."

She reached down and parted her nest, exposing a gaping wide wet slit, her eraser sized clit standing at attention. The next shot struck directly between her legs, with enough momentum that it bounced up along the wet trail, scoring a direct hit on her clit.

"Ouch, Dad, that tickles," the girl gasped.

"Then how doers this feel?" he replied, reaching his cue up to nudge her clit.

"It could feel better," she said as her hips rose off the table. She grabbed the stick, dragging it towards her pussy and humping in like a long thin dildo.

"Always invite the immediate neighbours," Gwen explained as she stepped to my side. Her fist curled around my cock, stroking it. "The incest doesn't bug you?"

"After what I've seen and done this weekend, I feel like Alice through the looking glass."

"So am I the Red Queen, about to chop your cock off if you don't offer the principal a drink?"

Gwen emphasized her order with a swat across my naked but which was just a touch too forceful to just be playful. I hustled over to the table and offered both men a martini, which they gratefully accepted. They paused their play as the sipped their drinks. The gal on the table sighed and reached over to stroke my cock. "Is this one open for anyone, Gwen?" she asked, raking her teeth along the ridge of the shaft and rolling my balls with her tongue.

."I have plans for Mitch, Sarah darling," Gwen answered, sneaking up behind me and caressing my anus with a razor sharp finger nail. The shivers ran right up my spine. Sarah giggled as my erection bobbled up striking her nose.

"Well, I guess duty calls." She said, lying back down to allow the mock pool contest to continue.

Gwen touched my shoulder and steered me over to the darts game. This contest was not explicitly sexually modified, though two middle aged women were rewarding good shots by fluffing the naked players' cocks. As I served the drinks, one player suggested to the darker smaller woman. "Hey, Abby, how about this time if I hit a double you kiss Mabel?"

"Sure, Cliff," Abby replied, "you'll never make it."

He made his shot, and the blonde woman bent over to receive a deep throat smooch from her friend. Along with the kiss, hands roamed over naked boobs, and slid down backs. Suddenly the pair of women locked together in a clench, gripping each other's backsides, pussies pressed close together, rubbing away. They pulled their thighs apart without breaking their kiss, just long enough to slide fingers into slits. The one called Mabel had three fingers inside the Abby's cunt, fist fucking her while her partner more delicately stroked at her clit, and then slid a finger around to toy with both Mabel's holes at once.

As they thumped noisily against the wall, Cliff added himself to the tangle. First he rubbed his paws up and down the flanks of both women, caressing them with increasing boldness. As they writhed, he quietly started working around their breasts, massaging and then kneading the flesh. I noticed that his cock, which had been semi flaccid to begin with, was stiffening, and the tip was knocking up against Abby's backside. She rotated her hips against him and broke the kiss with Mabel to let out a groan. The dart player leaned in over her shoulder and tongue kissed Mabel. This pressed his shaft right between the Abby's butt cleavage. She thumped back against him. This made her forward thrusts crash her even harder into Mabel, who was still trapped against the wall. One of his hands tugged on a nipple of each woman.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers