Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

"Oh, I think he's enjoying his bondage," someone said. I sounded like Hannah, but I was distracted as another tongue began to lick along the curve of my foot, softly planting soft kisses around my ankle. I was unable to respond except by squirming more. I was in such a totally submissive position that for a moment I think I even forgot that I could still speak

Next I heard Gunther speak. "Look at Sasha, down on her knees licking Mitch's leg with her ass sticking up in the air."

I felt another presence hovering over my lower body and heard Hannah again, saying, "I can feel a trickle of excitement inside Sasha's thighs all right."

"Does that turn you on?" Gwen asked Hannah, breaking off from kissing Rachel as Sasha slowly licked her way up my calf and leg, bumping Monique as they both fought for room along my thigh.

I can't believe how aroused I am," Hannah answered, eagerness obvious in her voice "It is like the excitement is this big ball of liquid fire churning inside of me."

"Well, then Hannah, here are my rules. If you go along, then you may go first, since you are so eager," Gwen announced.

"Each woman sits on Mitch's cock for five strokes up and down inside her pussy – or ass, for those who wish- the first to cum while pumping Mitch gets to remove the cock ring and release his flood. Any of the men – or women- who wish to lick that pussy clean may share in Mitch that way. Unless it is Rachel or I who wins the first prize, she and I will share the joy of licking the juices off of Mitch's pole afterwards."

"Where does the line form?" I heard Mabel ask.

"I think I want to be a bit later in line," Alice said.

"No fair giving yourself a head start," young Sarah chirped, still lounging on the pool table.

"How about I give you head until you start?" Father Sweet offered.

"No one can touch any of the women until after their turn," Gwen ruled. "I think they should watch."

"How about them giving us guys a hand?" Ralph asked.

"Or some oral?" suggested Markus.

Gwen chuckled. "If you boys get too excited to wait, you'll just have to help yourselves." She paused. "Or each other."

A sweet voice chuckled evilly. "Unless you are too vanilla," the voice said. I suddenly realized that it was Rachel, who just two days before had seemed so prim and proper, but who now was immersed in a world of sex, lust and fulfillment.

My cock flagged a little at the homoerotic suggestion. Luckily Monique, who had stopped playing to absorb the instructions, remedied that quickly, rolling her tongue around my ridge and then slurping me into her mouth like a lollipop.

As Monique pumped my shaft a few times with her fist, Abby protested, "How come that slut gets to prime the pump?"

Gwen frowned. "Now, Abby, this is a friendly party, so no name calling. No matter how sexy you are, you have to leave if you can't play nice. My pet there is just getting Mitch stiff for Hannah. I'll put Monique near the end, so that any thrill she got by doing it will dissipate. But I warn you, knowing Monique; just watching will be thrill enough. In fact, if I was betting, I might just put my money on her."

Suddenly, her comment inspired an idea as to a way for the guys to maintain their interest in the sportfucking. Mel became the odds maker, as all the men laid bets on who would receive the reward of my load.

A tense moment occurred when Cliff preferred to bet on Sarah rather than his own wife. Abby gave him a swat across the backside, with enough dramatic flair to look playful, and enough force to be painful.

The risks to marital bliss of a swinging party suddenly played out in front of us. Cliff exclaimed, "Bitch," without thinking. That is just not something husbands can safely say to wives. Even those of us who aren't married understand that.

He made it worse by turning and raising an arm as if about to strike back. Silence spoiled the mood of the games room.

Gwen stepped in, her experience showing as she handled this challenge. "Okay, you two each get a time out."

She sent Abby to one corner of the room and Cliff to the other. "And stay there until you are ready to kiss and make up."

We all heard Cliff mumble, "Yeah, she can kiss my ass."

More shocked silence. Even my artificially maintained erection softened slightly.

"Cliff, that requires corrective measures," Gwen ruled. "Come over here and assume the position."

As Cliff meekly obeyed, I twisted my head to watch. Rachel reached down and slowly stroked my cock, teasing the pulsing eye with her fingernails, raking them from side to side as another finger formed a circle just beneath the mushroom head. She pushed that ring up, causing the slit to bulge even wider, and then bent lower to insert her tongue into the space, tasting for precum.

"Your boner is as dry as a bone," she said, "you must really be sore."

She raked the nails of her other hand up my scrotum, making my aching balls retreat into my groin.

Cliff was positioned against the edge of the pool table; his arms stretched wide, his legs apart.

"No need to strip search him," Mabel pointed out," He's already stripped."

This may have inspired Gwen, because instead of just the predictable spanking, she quickly reached up between Cliff's legs and gave his package a single hard squeeze. He yelped in pain, and instinctively pulled back. This brought his buttocks right into the first swat from Gwen's open hand. Ralph and Markus leapt to Gwen's aid and held Cliff's arms, pinning him against the table.

"Abby, you may tell me how many spanks Cliff deserves," Gwen said.

"Nineteen more, for a nice round twenty," Abby answered, "and then, with your permission, I'd like him to kiss my ass, if that won't disqualify me from the contest."

"Then every woman waiting may have someone do the same," Gwen decided. "Hannah, you go first, and start the contest while I finish the task at hand. Monique may count your strokes as Abby counts mine."

The three women had cleared out from between my legs. Several gals paired off with partners of either gender. Hannah bent low, grabbing her ankles and giggling, presenting her naked rump to Morris, the high school principal.

"I know you loved how I twitched this thing at you on pep rally days. Did you know that the cheerleaders figured out why you wanted us in uniforms the whole day of football games? It was the short skirts of course." Another giggle. "I was really happy when you extended it to include basketball games, but some of the girls thought that track meet week was a bit much, especially since we didn't even cheer for the track team. So. Does it look as good now as it did then?"

"Well, of course then I had to just imagine the perfect skin tone and the exquisite curve into the folds of asshole and pussy."

"Too bad you didn't do me like you do Sarah."

"Well, dear, the night is young. After the contest, perhaps you can entertain me with a few cheers?"

"She'll make you cheer all right." Hannah's mom commented as Hannah backed her butt closer to Principal Morris, who bent his shiny bald dome lower. He tried getting away with a tender little peck on the soft curve of Hannah's hip, but the clever lass twisted at just the right moment so that his nose buried itself in the crevice of her ass.

As this went no, Abby counted, "One." The room reverberated with the sound over Gwen's hand enthusiastically swatting Cliff.

Rachel drew her left nipple across the top of my cockhead, teasing the pee slit open. Her eyes looked directly into mine. "I could see your soul, except the devil hasn't got one," she giggled.

"Who's the devil?" I replied.

"You are the one who has robbed my soul, but alas, it doesn't fit you, so I might have to suck it back out of you and swallow it."

Abby counted "two". Gwen winched audibly as her hand stung from the force of her blow.

"Here, use this," Ralph suggested, passing Gwen a ping pong paddle.

Hannah was now standing beside me, her tan young tits a foot or so above my mouth. For a moment, I forgot I was restrained and I arched my back up instinctively wanting a taste of fine young flesh. This did not work, but it did drive my entire cock into Rachel's throat. Her weekend of practice ensured that she did not gag at all.

However, Rachel quickly pulled up and back, the inside of her mouth barely touching my flesh, until she clamped her teeth halfway shut and viciously raked them along the tender underside of my helmet. " It's Hannah's turn, and I'm not going to sacrifice my chance by breaking Gwen's rules," she said as she spit my meat out of her pouting lips, a tiny string of saliva still trailing down her chin, linking us together.

"Three," we heard Abby counting as we heard the thwack of the ping pong paddle on Cliff's rear.

"Thanks for the lube job," Hannah chuckled as she swung her left leg across my body and straddled my hips. Rachel backed away, still on all fours as my view was blocked by Hannah's body while the young athlete gracefully lowered herself easily but gradually down my shaft. Once she had me gripped securely inside her pussy, Hannah bent forward, clenching her muscles tightly around my shaft. I heard or sensed her kissing Rachel, I can't quite be sure. Then Hannah whispered to Rachel, "I think Gwen's distracted if you want to lend us your tongue really quickly."

I think Hannah pouted as Rachel rejected the offer. I felt the pain as Hannah's muscles bore down around the root of my aching cock, and weight pushed against my imprisoned thighs.

"Four," Abby counted, hard on the heels of an echoing smack.

Sarah filled the silence which followed, cautioning Hannah, "Five strokes, not five minutes."

I sensed a rivalry between the two teenagers. Perhaps Sarah, the younger was jealous of Hannah. Or was Hannah threatened by Sarah's classic pixie looks?

From where I lay, there was nothing wrong with Hannah's athleticism. She lay back, as if taunting Sarah and pressed her back along my torso as she slid her cunt up , almost releasing my cock. I had a unique perspective of her hard nipples reacting to the kneading of her own fingers wrapped around her breasts. She twisted her head to kiss me as Abby counted "Six."

Rachel had crawled back between my legs and teased my balls with her teeth as Monique counted and Hannah slid up the shaft a fourth time. Monique was really into her job as stroke counter, bending so close that her warm breath tickled the hairs above the root of my cock.

"If you get any closer, you'll be flossing with my pubic hair," I warned. She responded by naughtily sticking her tongue out, tickling my shaft. Since Hannah's pussy was pulled up at that moment, she was not technically breaching the rules. Instead, she was just adding to my sweet torture.

Monique was not the only one counting.

"One more, then my turn," Sarah insisted.

I realized that I had hoped to save Sarah until later, and that other than Rachel, hers was the well I most would like to fill.

"Seven," Abby counted. Cliff whimpered slightly at as the pain intensified.

Hannah moaned as she completed her turn at riding me, but no amount of verbalization could approximate a non existent orgasm. Sarah was right there almost dragging Hannah off of my aching cock. The tiny dancer slid right onto my erect pole without a second of hesitation. Despite her size and youth, my slickness slid right up inside her well lubricated cunt without feeling any friction.

I heard the eighth paddling of Cliff as Sarah sank fully onto me, and then a heartbeat later Abby counted.

Sarah was too excited to draw out her treat. She bounced facing me, her tits mere puffy swellings on her ribs, but topped with enthusiastic little bubble gum knobs. I could not help wondering how they might taste. I pictured how much fun we could have if Rachel ate those tits while I tasted Sarah's young twat.

I was so lost in thought that I almost did not hear Abby count "nine", but Cliff's yell broke through. Gwen clearly was warming to her task, in the same way as I was humping up from the couch with fresh vigour.

Suddenly, Sarah was finished, so quickly that Monique barely could keep up her count. Since the counting of the separate actions might be confusing, Abby counted aloud but Monique was silent, holding her fingers up.

I was somewhat surprised, that with all of the energy which Sarah brought to fucking, and her youthfulness, that she did nit end the contest right away by experiencing an instant climax.

The next contender was Sasha, who had a roomy squishy cunt, well used and creamy. I could smell her spunky aroma, so different from Sarah.

"Ten," Abby counted as I pondered whether to declare that Sasha's awkward squirming about in my lap constituted her entire turn. To make my passion dim even further, Rachel had backed away, no longer using her tongue to distract me from the ache caused by the ring around my cock.

As Abby counted "Eleven," I thought about whether Cliff's ass was tenderer than my cock. Then I chastised myself for even think about another guy's ass, especially one as fat as Cliff's. I shrugged my shoulders, which made my hips roll, drawing an appreciative sigh from Sasha, who blessedly was finished her turn.

"Twelve," Abby counted, a chorus of voices joining in as Cliff grunted at the dozen blows delivered thus far.

Mabel kissed me as Sasha slid off, snaking her tongue deep into my mouth and reaching forward to twist my nipples with unexpected ferocity. My pained penis leapt upwards in response, still willing despite the circumstances. I noticed that it glistened with the juices of the women thus far. Suddenly, Mabel's pussy hair was tickling my nose as she licked the tip of my cock, moving quickly so that no one had time to protest about whether she was breaking the rules. I tasted her creamy cumcoated labia as her hips travelled along towards my body. I saw, over her shoulder, that Rachel was still there at my feet, now holding my bobbing cock still so that Mabel could lower herself aboard.

I tried to remember whether Gwen's rules covered the women kissing each other, as I listened to Rachel comment to Mabel, "Your teeth taste so salty," almost eclipsing Cliff's gasp at blow number thirteen.

Mabel bounced on my lap as vigourously as all the prior contenders combined. Her breasts were larger than any of the contestants so far, flopping up and down so hard I was afraid she might take her eye out. "I might come if someone sticks something up my ass," she moaned.

"No cheating," Rachel said, but Abby, still counting the spanks, knew that Gwen was distracted, so she gave her friend a hand, or more precisely, a finger. I felt Abby wriggling inside Mabel right through the membrane.

My cock was ready to burst, but somehow, as Abby counted "fourteen", my meat pulsed even more strongly, stimulated beyond my wildest dreams. Just then, Monique dragged her diamond hard nipples across my chest and kissed me, holding four fingers in Mabel's face.

Mabel responded by reaching over and ragging Monique's head upwards, cradling her chin in two palms. The mature married woman deeply kissed the young shop girl just above me. This brought Monique's moist middle within inches of my lips and I strained to lick her wet spot.

"Be good, Mitch," Rachel warned, playfully slapping my ass as I heaved up off the couch to meet Mabel's final thrust.

The sound of Rachel's slap merged with Gwen's disciplining of Cliff as Abby counted "fifteen."

"Look how hard his cock is," Hannah giggled. "Some one will be lucky to benefit from that. I think he needs to be punished regularly. Maybe while I'm home from school Gwen can give me some lessons and I can come over to help. If that's okay with you, Mabel."

"As long as I can eat your sweet cunt, doll. I've watched you grow into such a tasty looking woman." Mabel blushed. "Sometimes when I'm eating Abby I close my eyes and imagine it is you."

"You bitch," Abby exclaimed, suddenly reaching over and slapping Mabel. There was nothing playful about this. The entire room froze. Gwen had her hand recoiled ready to spank again, but held in mid air. No one climbed aboard my shaft. We all waited to see if the two loving neighbours would start a full out catfight.

Mabel was as stunned as everybody else by Abby's assault. For a moment silenced reigned. I half hoped Gwen would step in and restore order. The devil on my other shoulder wondered whether a catfight between two nude women would be as much fun as the tearing off of clothing.

"I think this has been building ever since the dart game," Rachel said, sliding up next to me as we watched.

"Is Gwen going to intervene?" I asked quietly.

"I bet she lets Mabel at least get even."

Rachel was right, for Gwen slowly rotated her hand on Cliff's red buttock, waiting, while Mabel slowly composed herself, and then chuckled. "I don't need Gwen to get even for me," she said, and threw a wild roundhouse right towards Abby.

Abby easily slipped under the punch, and in the time honoured style of barroom fighters, quickly grabbed Mabel in a bear hug, driving her backwards. They spilled over an armchair, with Abby's face buried between Mabel's giant breasts. Abby squirmed, though from my upside down view, it was hard to tell whether she was burrowing into Mabel's mounds, or trying to push out of the bear hug.

Mabel loosened her grip enough to slide one hand slowly along Abby's spine. "I wonder if that tickles?" I asked Rachel.

"Well, Abby is mewing, not laughing, so I bet Mabel has it just right," she replied quietly. As far as I could tell, no one else was moving much either. Rachel seized the opportunity to tickle my balls. I neither laughed nor mewed. Instead, I clenched my jaw and swallowed the lightening bolts which Rachel was sending up the length of my shaft, which the cock ring slowed down so as to make them explode just inside the meaty head of my cock, instead of bursting free. I knew that if I even just groaned loudly, I could break the spell cast over the room, and despite the urgency with which I desired relief, my catfight curiosity took priority.

Meanwhile, Mabel's hand curled slowly around Abby's athletic rump, rubbing the flesh, and then cupping the underside of the curve. Abby squirmed like a cat in her friend's grasp, the furor melting beneath the caresses.

Mabel broke the spell suddenly by raising her hand just as her fingers teased Abby's labia. Without warning, she spanked Abby harder than any of Gwen's blows to Cliff's ass. "Take that, bitch," Mabel growled.

"Watch Abby fight back." I whispered to Rachel, as she surreptitiously stroked my cock with one hand and her clit with the other.

"Don't bet on it." Rachel replied, staring intently as Abby proved her correct by swallowing Mabel's right nipple.

"I bet it's just a diversion." I replied.

Sure enough, Mabel screamed in pain as Abby bit down hard on the tender bud. With a huge shove of her hips, Mabel tipped Abby off of the chair. Abby fell backwards, sprawling out on the floor.

Rachel leaned forward, as if resisting a powerful urge either to join the fight, or take advantage of Abby's vulnerable sensuality. I was not free to focus on which, since the action of leaning with her hand cupping my aching cock reduced me to tears.

"Go get her, Mabel," said Mel, laughing, "don't let her get away with that."

"Yeah, look at how she's smirking," Ruth said in a blood thirsty tone. She had been very quiet; not yet even saying whether she was a contestant in Gwen's little game. As the entire party seemed once again to pause and collectively catch our breath, I wondered just how Ruth really felt about her daughter Hannah being so openly excited and downright slutty. Was she disgusted, jealous, turned on? She had certainly acted excited earlier, but had been way too silent.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers